Stubborn Heart💕 ( ZhanYi )

Bởi zhanyi_lover

A Spoiled Rich Kid Wang Yibo.. Forced To Get Married To A Poor Middle Class Boy Xiao Zhan..! Wang Yibo Is A... Xem Thêm

Stubborn Heart : Prologue
Characters
1. Gusu Village
2. Spoiled Rich Kid
3. Mr Oldy
4. Last Wish
5. Arranged Marriage
6. Escape Plan
7. I'm Sorry!
8. Zhan ge
9. The Deal.
10. A Simple Hug
11. Something Something
12. Lizard
13. I'm In Love?
14. New Feelings.
15. Aphrodisiac 🔞
16. A Broken Heart.
17. Hope
18. Stubborn Heart
19. My Universe ?
20. What's this feeling?
21. Yibo's Decision.
22. Unexpected Light.
23. Confession?
24. Late Realisation?
25. Painful Than Death!
26. New Beginning.
27. Teacher Wang.
29. Overflowing Emotions.
30. I love you 🔞
31. "I'm pregnant"
32. Let's Heal Each Other.
33. My Cute Piggy!

28. Longing for you

1.9K 165 72
Bởi zhanyi_lover

"Ahh that's enough jia, I'm already full."

a whinny voice could be heard on the dining table, where three people's seating together and having a peaceful breakfast.

"Ayee! Gege you are too much! Just have some more fruits, it's good for your pregnancy. Right kris ge?" she asked her husband and gestured to nod along with her.

Kris took some fruits in chopsticks and make them come in front of his dear gege's mouth and said "yes ge, please have some more.. You need energy as u have to teach those naughty devils."

And having no choice the whinny kid, which was none other than our dear wang yibo ate them. "Okay that's enough now.. I'm. Getting let!"

But before yibo could get up Kris held his hand and spoke "Fine! You can go but at least have this drink. Jia especially made for you. As you love strawberries so much!"

Jia noded Egearly and handled over yibo a strawberry juice.

Yibo took it in his hand and suddenly starred at him more than longer. his mind got hazy and he felt so much dizzy that suddenly his tears formed in his eyes.

And immediately he felt movement in his belly. he wiped tear immediately before it could fall down from his eyes and taking drink immediately started to gulp down.

After finishing within seconds he smiled at both Kris and Jia and spoke "okay bye guys. See you at evening."

he got up and took car keys and left from there immediately. While Jia and Kris looked at him sadly. It's been 6 months. Still it's same like always. How much they try to distract yibo from the things which make him upset but it's like in everything yibo finds him, like even the distance didn't make anything change a bit.

"Don't worry kris ge, he will be fine. We are with him and will always be there for gege" assured jia watching sadness in Kris's eyes.

"I know jia, but I can't watch him like this, and I can't do anything about it. That makes me more upset. Even if I started topic but he always ignore it, he is just running away from his feelings, instead of finding truth, he is living a life with total fakeness, that he is creating for himself. Like this soon it gonna hurt one more life too." Kris sighed dejected.

"I know ge, you care for him. And indeed I also do that same for him. But let's try tonight we can try to talk with him?" she asked while hugged Kris tightly.

Kris put his head on crook of her neck and inhaling her intoxing sent which making his scenes to calm down. "Mn.thank you love"

Jia smiled and kissed on his shoulder and said "I love you too."

Kris broke the hug and cupped her face and started to kiss her all over face and at last giving a soft kiss on her lips spoke "How did I become so lucky to have such a amazing wife?"

She giggled and kissing his nose spoke "well indeed, you are very lucky Mr kris wu! "

Kris pulled her in his lap and softly kissing her forehead said "I love you so much, Mrs Wu" she smiled as well and leaned in his arms while hugging her husband tightly.

••

Yibo entered his car at college parking and getting out of it he started to go towards the office to give his attendance.

After he signed he asked principle of school "Hello principal Lan, good morning."

Principle Lan gestured yibo to seat down and greeted him back "Good morning Mr wang, I heard kids loves their wang teacher very much. I always hear praise's of you from the students."

Yibo smiled and with a slight bow of his head spoke "thank you so much principle Lan, actually i love kids so it's easy to interact with them and teach them."

Principle lan noded with a smile and asked "So you want to say something Mr wang?"

"Yes sir, actually i want to take 3 months maternity leave" Yibo finally told to principle Lan.

Principle Lan confused asked "uh! I didn't get it Mr wang. Is your wife pregnant?".

Yibo shake his head and said "No sir, I'm pregnant with 7 months. And for my baby and me needed rest so I'm asking for leave."

Principle Lan smiled and spoke "well it's shocking for me too see a male pregnancy that I had just heard about it. And yeah sure you can take leave. Just fill the application and tell your students as they will get upset not to see their beloved teacher wang for 3 months"

Yibo smiled and get up he bowed to principle Lan "thank you so much sir, I'll fill application and submit to the office. I'll take my leave then."

When yibo was able to go suddenly principle Lan asked "Uhm.. Mr wang can I ask you something personal if you don't mind?"

Yibo hesitated a bit and noded. "Sure sir, what it is?"

"As you said, you are 7 months pregnant then why your stomach didn't showed yet?"

Yibo's hand automatically went to his belly and spoke "I asked doctor about it, they said baby bump depends on the position of baby in stomach and that's the reason my belly didn't showed up yet much.. It's barely visible"

Principle lan noded and said "I wish you both of good future. all the best" Yibo bowed one's again and left the office.

••

Yibo entered the classroom while wearing glasses and baggy turtle neck white t-shirt and lined jacket.

His Appreance were will be always perfect to make kids to adore their teacher Wang very much. His calming aura makes people think of him just one word.

"Angel"

Yibo who one's again heard those soft mummers about him make him smile as he come towards his desk and spoke "Good morning my lovely students!"

Just then he heard a big cheerful good morning's of class 5'th grade. well it's yibo's favorite class, because watching those cute faces and their excitement makes yibo to forget his all worries.

"Now give me attendance one by one." yibo said and started to call names one by one.

Sheng Guang.

Present teacher Wang!

Wei ming

Here! Teacher Wang!
.
.

.
Wang Lixin

Present beautiful teacher Wang!

Yibo chuckled at the lixin's daily cuteness This kid is one of yibo's favorite student. Very much smart and claim to marry him when he will be grown up to take care of him.

Well yibo also don't want to upset this little one so he plays along with him. At this age when we say something dejected, which might affect on their soft heart harshly. & yibo know that Lixin just admire him very much & when he will grow up will understand other things automatically.

But sometimes his sweet talks are enough to make yibo forgot everything and laugh wholeheartedly.

Yibo after taking attendance of everyone started to teach on today's topic. And all students were listing to yibo very carefully as much they like teacher Wang's nature they love his teaching as well.

"So that's it for today. And I want to tell you an important thing." said yibo while closing books and putting them in bag one's again.

Everyone's attention get back to teacher Wang and waiting what teacher gonna say.

"I'm going to take a leave for 3 months so for those three months there will be new teacher for you." yibo said while looked at his students who were very silent.

"B-but don't worry! There won't be any disturbance in your study. I'll tell new teacher all of the things" yibo said nervously while broking silence.

"NO!!!"

Suddenly a screen could be heard making yibo get shock to the highest pitch.

Some already started to cry and some of them said "no teacher Wang you can't live us.."

Yibo felt bad watching their sad faces as he said "I'm sorry kids, but your teacher Wang needed rest and I'll get back and will join school soon. Till then study hard and make your parents and teacher Wang to feel proud on you."

the kids run towards yibo and hugged him tightly making yibo to feel so warm at the gesture.

"Teacher Wang we will study hard, but you take care of yourself" said Lixin while sniffing.

Yibo smiled and ruffled his hairs and said "good boy... Now stop crying.. Teacher Wang hate tears"

Lixin pouted and said "but I'll come to teacher Wang's house to meet him."

Yibo noded while hugged everyone one last time and said goodbye and headed towards next class.

In the corridor he meet Mr Korn Porsche, maths teacher.

"Oh! Hi yibo, I heard you are taking leave" asked Porsche with a gentle smile.

Yibo stopped and greeted him with a bow "Hi Mr korn, yes for some months then I'll rejoin."

"Well students will miss you a lot" said Porsche.

"Thank you Mr korn, well see you later I have next class" said yibo bowing ones again.

"Yeah sure, see you at lunch then." Porsche patted his shoulder and left to his class.

While yibo also moved to his next class. All classes went little bit tired, handling all his students who were very upset coz of his long leave for 3 months, well till he accepted all chocolates, flowers and candies then they stopped their cries.

And now yibo is full with all chocolates, Candies and flowers in his hand. Well he like to eat them so it will not be a waste.

He put all things in car and about to seat inside one voice stopped him.

"Ah yibo! Want to join us for tonight's Hang out?" spoke Mr korn while walking towards him.

Yibo with a nervous smile said "oh! Thanks for inviting me but I can't drink."

But korn insisted "you can just have juice and let's just have some chit chat?"

"Uh! I'll think about it. Text me time and address, if I'll get time I'll try to make it." said yibo politely and bowed to him.

"Oh thank you yibo, bye!" Said Porsche and waved at him.

And yibo ones again with a bow get inside his car and drove away towards the hospital. He have regular monthly check ups of his pregnancy.

••

After entering hospital he meet Dr. Kim who did his checkup. And asked "you are talking care of yourself well right yibo?"

Yibo sat up on bed and said "yes doctor. Just feeling tried and sleepy this days so much and also gets hungry in every one hour."

"Well you need to eat something in hours, make sure it's nutritious and healthy for both of you." said doctor Kim.

"Mn. I'm talking care of it very nicely. Just sometimes my anxiety makes me worried for my baby." he said worriedly.

"Yibo you need to come out of it, or it will be very stressful for baby." warned doctor Kim.

"B-but I try but still.. It won't help. Whenever I woke up, it's gets on me higher. Yibo sighed.

" Aren't medicines working?" doctor Kim checked his forehead and watching it's getting sweaty asked "are you thinking about it currently?"

Yibo looked down and noded. "i-i.. C-cant stop my thoughts doctor"

Doctor worriedly put hand on yibo's shoulder "yibo if it's getting too much for you share your pains with someone, with anyone you feel free to talk. Then if might lessen your stress and anxiety. Just try to hang out and interact more people's makes some friends, if you stuck in one place like this, you will loose one more person in your life."

Yibo's eyes immediately got teary and he noded "t-thanks I'll try doctor"

Doctor Kim smiled and spoke "just stay away from alcohol."

Yibo smiled and noded "I know.. I'll be careful"

He bowed and left from there making doctor to shake his head with a smile.

••

After that yibo got back to home and it was evening time. He was recalling what doctor suggested to him.

He stopped his car outside the house and get inside with keys, Kris and jia come home little late after their office work will be done.

He moved towards his room and locked it behind and sat on the bed while took out his jacket.

He put jacket on the bed and undressd himself and taking a towel get inside the bathroom.

After a hot shower wearing baggy cloths started to dry his hairs and sat down on the bed while looking at some e-mails and then he checked his savings.

Any time he need to prepare for his delivery so he should have enough expense for that. he had much savings as he usually don't spend on himself so much, only if it's about his baby and the intake of nutritions for baby.

He put his phone aside and layed down on the bed and closed his eyes just to take over some flashbacks which makes his heart to go uneasy.

Getting dreams of that day every single night and making you can't forget that single thing in his mind makes yibo to feel so sick.

Sometimes he doubts his choices, the things he had done. He honestly regrets sometimes leaving Xiao zhan, maybe he should have given Xiao zhan one chance to explain himself without running away like this, yes he had conclusion of what he saw twice but he never ever talked about it to the person who always cared for him, give him all the support and friendship which was very precious for him.

What if, it was some kind of misunderstanding? Maybe frod of his eyes that whatever he saw have something different meaning, things actually will not be like this, if Xiao zhan have to cheat on him won't he had done that long ago?

Well it was heat of the moment and his anger was that much high on that day he didn't think straight or took decisions wisely.

But is it right to think over what had happened that can't be changed? but whatever it yibo wanted at least to tell Xiao zhan about his pregnancy, even if he don't want him as husband but he can't snatch that rights from him to know about his child, nor he can change the reality.

But thinking about to go back scares yibo to death, he is scared to be heartbroken again, to watch the reality that whatever he saw was truth and only because his logging he imagined them to be fake?

He can't see by his eyes zhan and yuan together. Nothing can be more painful than watching your love with someone else.

He is scared, if he see Xiao zhan again.. He might forget everything and throw himself all in his arms and crave for the love and might even beg to love him back, which yibo don't want to happen ever, well even his heart longing for his husband's love he knows this thing very well, love can't be forced.

It's the selfless feeling that you feel for someone special and willing to die for that person without any second thought, yes love is crazy but who fall in love only can understand the depth of this craziness which definitely give them pain but the feeling is something special only lucky one's can feel.

Without his knowledge yibo's teats trickled down his cheeks and making his heart ache and ones again his anxiety kicked him.& He started to feel uneasy and breathless he immediately got up and took the glass of water and medicines from the side table with trembling hands and gulped down it in one go.

He sighed when he felt little better after some time. He put his hand on belly and spoke "I'm sorry baby, your baba isn't so strong to hide his pain, i-its getting very difficult to live without your dada" his tears roll down his eyes.

Whenever he will be alone, he can't help but think about Xiao zhan. Is it possible to forget the man he loved and still loves very much? Is it to ignore those strong feelings when yibo was carrying his seed. well even Xiao zhan's knowledge he had took everything from him, it's just a empty heart without the beats in it. It's lonely without his love. And he is running running on the silent road and yet he don't know where he want to go?

Yibo get up and looked at his phone and Xiao zhan's photo. And gazing his finger on it softly spoke "z-zhan ge are you missing me? or you forgot me.. J-just like I told you to do?" his breath hitched and make it unable to speak still he complained

"I-i just told you to forget and you did.. w-why ge.. c-can't you find me and atleast ask me why I did so? Can't I deserve that thing at least? why you didn't come yet ge? p-please help me.. Without you.. I f-feel so empty.. w-why can't you love me.. ge... w-why?" wailing he started to sob and just like phone towards his chest while Xiao zhan's photo on it he slept as if trying to hug and get the little bit warmth but he wasn't getting from the device.

While after 9pm Kris and Jia come back home, it was their meeting with club. they both work in same office.

Kris went to yibo's room to check if he had eat dinner but when he went inside he saw yibo was slept while phone in his hand.

Kris chukled at that and about to take phone and put at side table he saw Xiao zhan's photo on it and then he noticed the tears stains on yibo's cheeks.

Everything he see yibo crying his heart aches, he gently caressing yibo's hairs asked "gege! Wake up"

Yibo stirred In sleep and rubbing his eyes with a fist like a cute kitten spoke "uhm.. is it morning?"

Kris smiled and shook his head "no gege, let's have dinner. We have ordered from your favorite restaurant."

Yibo noded and got up while said "mn. Let me get fresh I'll come there."

Kris noded and yibo was about to leave he caught his wrist and pulled him in arms and give a warm him making yibo little surprised.

"Everything will be okay gege" Said kris while caressing his back.

Yibo's tears suddenly fell from his eyes at that and he getting some warmth hugged him back tightly and noded.

While Jia who was watching the scene standing in the corridor smiled with tears.

After dinner yibo, they were seating together at the garden while having some ice-creams.

"Yibo, we have a 2 days business trip. you want to come along with us?" asked Kris while looking at yibo who was busy licking his ice-cream.

"Uh.. no! I want to rest at home. And will go out with some colleague's friends." he said with a assuring smile.

"Are you sure ge ?" Jia asked this time.

"Yes Jia baby, don't worry about me. And I'm not a kid" He pouted at last making everyone laugh.

"uhm.. g-ge want to share something?" Kris asked tried to get the topic which they talked at morning.

Yibo's movements stiffed he shook his head and said "sorry Kris, I'm not ready to talk about it.. i-i should sleep now" Saying so yibo got up.

"Good Night, and have a safe trip." said yibo and left from there towards his room.

Kris and Jia sighed. Well it's very hard for them to can't able to do anything. And yibo is a person don't want to share his pain and take it with himself and suffer alone.

••

Yibo get back in his room and layed down on his bed while about to turn on his lamp suddenly a notification sound caught his attention.

He took phone from the table and looked at the notification, which was showing Mr korn.  he opened immediately and reading texts he remember that he forgot to tell his reply to him. He immediately replied feeling slightly apologetic.

he was about to put phone back then, ones again Porsche texted him.

And he saw porsche was asking for tomorrow's hang out. Well yibo don't have any work for tomorrow so he agreed.

Yibo put his phone back and turned off the lamp light and pulled his blankets over his body and putting his hand on his belly mumbled before closing his eyes "good night baby, baba loves you so much"

TBC..

_______________⋆✰✾❣✾✰⋆_____________

3.5k Words 🦋

Heyya. I'm finally back with new update. First of all Merry Christmas to everyone! 🎄

And I'm really sorry for the late update. As my 2 stories are completed I'll give regular updates. Thanks a lot for your patience.❤

&

I guess, you will be happy to know finally about yibo whereabouts, and how he is managing everything! & did you liked beautiful teacher wang? 🥰💚

Let's see, how Xiao zhan gonna get to know about yibo and when, I'll update soon😘

Don't forgot to give votes ⭐ See you guys in next chapter soon 🌸

Thanks For Reading :) 💕

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.7K 557 15
I stood there, staring at the damn door like it was going to magically unlock itself. "Xiao Zhan, you sleeping or what?" I called out, hoping for a r...
241K 12.2K 39
"I know your situation Mr. Xiao , and I can help you by preventing your company from going bankrupt",said yibo with serious tone "Mr. Wang yibo , I k...
141K 10K 48
Xiao Zhan is a cheerful and a happy boy but is afraid to love due to his traumatic childhood.... Will yibo be able to break the walls around zhan's h...
21.6K 1.8K 21
Xiao Zhan is a pediatrician but also a dream healer, He inherited his gift from his mother before she was killed by an obsessed admirer, Zhan's fathe...