Review of Crossdresser

Por divinepandora

Más

Crossdresser by JBluvs

42 2 1
Por divinepandora

Seventeen year old crossdresser named Louis, but goes by Charlotte, has millions of fans on Youtube and decides to have a contest to see who will get to hang out with her in California. After a long night of calls Charlotte puts all the names into a hat and draws out names, a guy named Harry gets picked and she can't wait to meet him, plus he's cute so that helps. I chose the story because I like reading crossdresser romance stories.
My favorite part of it was when Charlotte meets Harry's boyfriend Niall because he asked Charlotte a question about crossdressers earlier in the story. My least favorite part was when Charlotte's sister was throwing up in the bathroom and Charlotte was asking her questions to see if she was pregnant because it was a turn in the story I didn't want to happen.
Overall I did enjoy the story despite it being unfinished and basically One Direction fanfiction. It was refreshing to see a One Direction crossdressing story where Zayn isn't the one crossdressing after their video "Best Song Ever." I would 100% recommend this story to a friend because it was really good, I only wish that the writer had strayed away from turning it into a fanfiction.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

39.7K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
83.7K 3K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
66.6K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad