Apocalypse

Autorstwa TylerMatzuo

Y/n Sawamura is new to Fujimi Academy. He's only a first year that recently moved into town from the small to... Więcej

Character Analysis
Hi My Name Is
Z-Day
New Group
Road Trip
How much for a Gallon?
Reunited
Rescued Takashi from the DEAD
Help! We Need Help To Get Away From the DEAD
Am I DEAD?
Get Back From the DEAD
I Told You, I Love You (🍋)
Issues With The DEAD
Guys... The DEAD Are Coming
Conflict? Really? Focus on the DEAD!
Your The Only One for Me (🍋)
Plans For the DEAD (🍋)
We have Hundreds- The DEAD Has Thousands.
Question!
DEAD Man Crawling
Not DEAD Man's Family Skeletons
From Morning (🍋)
List of Lemons
DEAD Coach, Maybe DEAD Best Friend, Not DEAD Family
Dance With The DEAD
Night To Remember (🍋)
Dude! Your Not DEAD!
I cant believe it!

DEAD don't Sleep

1.4K 49 8
Autorstwa TylerMatzuo

(Z-Day+1)
(23:36 PM)
(Y/n's POV)

The dead don't sleep—they haunt. Outside there are hundreds maybe even a thousand of "them" out there waiting to eat us.

"Haha! Ms.Shizuoka stop splashing me with your boobs!" Rei exclaimed before continuing their fun.

'If they don't quiet down we'll be ambushed.' Taking the recently found binoculars. 'Except... their not hearing the girls.' I thought but right after that I heard a gunshot.

Jerking my head back to the television I saw the police captain firing on an defenseless heckler. This seemed to only get the protestors more angry and the police open fired again, this time killing their own living brothers and sisters.

Even Hirano and Takashi, who were more gleeful than myself, grimaced at the sight of the bodies piling up.

-Folks please stay calm! If your watching this... stay safe and— OH we just got word on America, the president has allegedly fled with the First Lady on Air Force One. No word on the vice president yet. London is still burning and Beijing has it's people in uproar over this pandemic and the already existing labor strikes. Please like we instructed before, stay safe and don't get bit, Ms. Rika Tsuyoshi signing off-

The camera pans out to the other side where a different news caster did his whole spew. Any minute now there will be another strike or a new faction of idiots rise up and do nothing but start more issues.

"What do you think Y/n? Do you think this is fixable." Hirano asked before placing the last full cartridge of Semi-Auto ammunition down.

"Not really just look at our classmates from earlier. They're all under Shido's spell, that's a faction. No. That's a cult. If they grow in numbers then they'll attract more people, more people means more food, more food means shortages, shortages mean unnecessary fighting between factions." I continued. "We need is to make our own faction, make units, and keep the bad factions from spreading their propaganda."

"Or we stay in a group of 7 forever. Then we'll have everyone to trust." Takashi countered.

"As much as I'd love to agree there's a bigger issue, what happens when our group becomes smaller than everyone else's? I'm fine staying as one efficient unit but still. The man gangs are insane, Shido is a cultist, and we also are fighting against the walking dead. If we want to stay alive, we need to expand our numbers to elven or twelve." I explained.

"Yeah but-" his eyes shot open and pointed behind me. "Y-Y-Y/n..!"

"Y/n~" Ms. Shizuoka tackled me down onto the bed, repeatedly trying to kiss my face and neck. "Come sleep with me bad boy~"

Just like on the bridge earlier I was suffocating in Ms.Shizuoka's massive bust. This time I believe it to be intentional. "Mmmm your breathe tickles~" she giggled before I finally flipped her around.

"M-Ms. Shizuoka please-" I accidentally grabbed her boobs with my hands, trying to brace myself before immediately hopping up.

Moaning after slithered out from under me she immediately went over to Hirano and Takashi who both tried to get away. But to no avail.

"Mmm Hirano needs love too!" Before kissing him on the cheek and to his credit he didn't faint.

Before she could get to Takashi I got in front of her. "Let me help you." I took her hand in my own. "I'll give you a piggy back ride. Come on."

I slung her arms around my neck and she immediately began kissing my cheek again. As I started walking out of the room I was immediately met with a grumbling and bumbling Rei, who looked drunk. Her face flustered as she saw me carrying Ms. Shizuoka.

Once she got a grasp on what was going on she stomped right up to me. I was not watching her chest move back in forth as she emphasized her movements. I promise.

"W-Well don't you two look like a lovely cup *hic* couple." Rei clear drunken stupor could be noticeable to a blind man.

She reached out to try to pinch her cheeks but before that ended up falling into me knocking me back. She smiled up at me. "Y-You look *hic* really good in threes."

After that she collapsed to the ground and tears dripped from her eyes. "Mom and Dad aren't to be seen and Hisashi is dead. Soon Y/n might die! I can't stand it if Y/n dies now."

"Rei..." I trailed off. "Let's get you to someplace—safe." I led her down the circle staircase where she quickly plopped down making it impossible to walk by her.

"Come back to me... please." Her face went beet red. "D-Don't make me beg! P-Please *hic*." Groaning to herself as she closed her eyes.

Still with Ms. Shizuoka on my back I walked right into the first space that I could find. Placing her down on the coffee table and pulling the covers over her. Finishing it off with closing my eyes as I moved the towel up slightly over her breasts.

Looking to my left I saw a drifting in and out of sleep Takagi. My previous statement of her being too brash seemed to fade away. My eyes seemed to follow a sweat drop as if I was a child looking in the car window watching a raindrop.

Shaking my head before walking away but not before I took one more peek. Making my way down the main staircase I rubbed my eyes. "Saeko please tell me that's food I'm smelling and not-"

My mind couldn't handle the stimulation any longer. My nose erupted with blood, all the other remaining blood went into my member. Covering both appendages simultaneously I looked around at the stove which was boiling water for the canned food I had found earlier.

"Oh this? This is the only thing she had in my size." Saeko blushed. "Do you like it? I think it's a little revealing." Before doing a little twirl.

Plugging my nose as well as I could while nodding. "Y-Yes I do. I didn't notice your tits—erm I mean I didn't notice anything. I love it, maybe you should take it off—I mean never take it off."

She giggled. "Well if you want to see more," tracing her hand against my shirt. "Just ask." Before walking back to the stove she attended.

"I-I want to-" I gulped.

Her face tilted. "What do you want Y/n?"

I gulped. "I want-!"

"Y/n! Y/n get back here!" Rei yelled out to me from the staircase. "Stop flirting and come back here!" I looked up to see Rei in her drunken fluster.

Saeko giggled some more. "Your quite the man aren't you. Go on, by the way, the offer is a standing one."

Blushing I tried to shake off my thoughts before returning to Rei who was starting to come off her high horse little by little. Finally getting to her she took my hand and held onto it tightly.

"Sorry I was loud." She apologized.

"Don't worry, I like talking to you." I sat right next to her shoulder to shoulder.

For the next awkward few minutes she would hum and I would think of something more to attribute to the conversation. Before that however she let go of my hand.

"You know, I feel weird when... when you talk to other girls. I don't know why... I didn't have this problem with Takashi or Hisashi. They would talk to other girls and I wouldn't give a shit. But with you—you make me feel safe." Rei finally spoke, a long almost confessional.

I chuckled. "Well you don't have to worry Rei I like you just as much as I like Saeko and Ms. Shizuoka. Takagi on the other hand," I looked over my shoulder to see her sleeping like a baby.

"She's cute but too abrasive." I confessed. "But the one I liked first was you Rei. Maybe I feel secure because your drunk but when I'm with you I feel more alive than ever. It's like I'm constantly happy, I don't understand it. When you said that you wished I died on the day of the outbreak I was hurt... but I understood."

Rei started to tear up. "Well I am sorry for that! I was scared and angry at Takashi—and you because I loved Hisashi but now I like you and I don't know what I'm doing."

Her face started to get closer to my own. Instead I redirected the romantic embrace into a hug instead. She didn't seem to know what she was doing or what I was doing as her arms just hung down by her sides. Being her friend I couldn't take advantage of her like this.

"When you figure it out I'll be here, just like the gas station Rei I'll be here to help you." I pulled away from her and smiled. "Just like I hope you'll be here for me too okay?"

She bit her lip and nodded before drifting off to sleep on the steps. "Goodnight Y/n." I smiled to myself, getting flustered. So I bent over and kissed her forehead. "Sweet dreams, Rei."

Walking back to the kitchen where I hopped on top of the counter. Saeko didn't seem to care so I just sat there in silence. Watching her cook was calming although every time she turned around to mix the concoction in the pot I would avert my gaze.

While still gazing at the ground I felt something land on my hand. Looking up I saw Saeko who held the wooden spoon and as calm as can be she asked. "Is my ass really that unattractive?"

Her stoic expression that usually impressed me broke through this time, making me uncontrollably laugh. Breaking character she joins me in laughter, before resuming her duties of cooking.

Sliding myself off the counter I looked inside of the pot. "So whatcha cooking?" I tried to make small talk.

"Not anything special, just some soup that required water to be boiled and stirred. Sorry for splashing you. It's fun to tease you." She continues to stir. "You know... Choi told me a lot about you even back in the fall when you first met."

I leaned next to the stovetop. "Yeah he wasn't always my biggest fan especially when I first joined."

"I don't think so, he always talked about his young teammate. He insisted that I come to a game or two to see the team and so I did. Watching the game something caught my eye. At the end of the bench there was one player who was short, skinny, and brown haired on the end of the bench." Her cheeks flushed. "I must admit I didn't watch much of the game, just that player."

Thinking back to the first few fall scrimmages I remember sitting right where she had just described. Remembering every moment of the games first year athletes hadn't been able to play due to studying illegibility.

Saeko stopped stirring the pot to turn to me abruptly looking down at me. "Y/n... can you look out for me too?"

The question came out of nowhere. "But your the strongest fighter here and-"

"Sometimes a girl wants security and right now I'm asking for it from you. I heard you earlier with Rei and I would like to— for you to have my back as well." Putting her hands on my cheeks. "I'll have your back too, just promise you'll have mine."

I embraced her just like I had with Rei, pulling her into a hug before whispering. "I promise." In her ear.

Locking after the embrace we started to drift forward. Leaning forward myself, I tried to make myself taller but before anything could happen Takashi burst in. Before going any further I backed away to my former spot against the wall.

"Y/n, Saeko there's a little girl-" almost immediately he stopped in his tracks and averted his gaze. "Oh Saeko... what are you wearing?"

She turned to Takashi looking slightly irritated. "What's the problem Kumoro."

He regained his composure. "There's a little girl that Hirano and I found. I'm going to save her and I think I have a good idea on how."

"How?" I asked.

He outreached his hand. "I need the bike and a bat."

I nodded to Saeko who turned off the stovetop and decided on following me into the living room. I tiptoed past Takagi before softly picking up the motorbike keys.

Joining Hirano and Takashi to the master bedroom's balcony. Hirano was looking at the girl's position from the binoculars as we got out there. Takashi paced back and forth before outstretching his hands again.

Flicking him the keys, then I went up to Hirano. "Any updates?" I squinted out to see a horde of 40 to 50 undead. "Jesus we're gonna head right into that."

Takashi put on a pair of biker gloves just as Rei got up to the balcony. "What's going on? Why are you leaving?"

"Little girl down there all alone, I'm going to rescue her. Saeko, Y/n, your with me. Help me get out and onto the street." Walking past me without another word Saeko and I followed him to the garage and the motorbike.

As I walked up the incline with him Saeko set up a makeshift lift in order to propelle him over the horde we've attracted from our stay here.

He mounted it before I stopped him from turning the ignition. "Not a scratch," I tried to get him to smile. "She's important to me now, don't go tinkering with it."

Finally he cracked, shoving me playfully down the slope before I got on the other end of the garage door. Takashi nodded at me. "All clear!" We opened the door and using the lift he's off and out into the unknown.

Sprinting up the basement staircase I stopped on the first floor. Picking up my bat and continuing to sprint over to Takagi. "Sleeping beauty time to get up." I shook her awake.

"Wha?" She groaned.

Finally confident that she is stirring I move over to Ms. Shizuoka. Getting on my knees next to her I start to move my hand closer to tap her on the shoulder but instead of just a tap I decided on gently shaking her. "Ms. Shizuoka! Ms. Shizuoka!" Not breaking eye contact with her for even for a second due to the fear of the loose towel that draped over her shifting and making me lose focus.

Her chocolate brown eyes looked into my own brown iris's. "Oh good morning Y/n I'm sorry I took all the covers." She started to stir but not before trying to stretch out before I stopped her.

I rubbed her shoulder reassuringly. "That's alright but I need you to get up and get some close on. We're packing up and leaving."

Sitting up and thankfully hugging the towel to her chest. "Leaving? Where will we go?"

I shrugged. "Dunno but I'll explain on the way. Hey you said something about a third safe? In the attic."

She gave a dreamily nod. "Yes. Hang on I'll help."

As we walked by I tickled Takagi's feet one more time which earned a groan. Giggling to myself I followed Ms. Shizuoka up the stairs and to a ladder built into the ceiling. Flipping the switch I finally saw a little something that we up there.

She started to go up first but I stopped her. "There could be a few of them up there. Let me go first."

She nodded but not before grabbing my hand first and whispering. "Be careful!"

I smiled before making my way up. Grasping the stairs with my right hand and the bat with my left I peeked my head up and over the obstacles up there.

Seeing the coast was clear on one side I slowly turned around. "AH!" Panting heavily I swung my bat down at the unknown item before it broke and raddled the entire attic.

"Y/n?! What is it?!" She asked before I looked at the object.

'A fucking skeleton!' I touched it only to thankfully realize it was a prop and fake. Still try to catch my breath I looked down at her. "A fucking Halloween prop!" Looking at my expression she started to giggle. "D-Don't laugh I could've died of a heart attack!" Shaking my head I sat on the top step. "Shizuoka— sorry Ms. Shizuoka can you bring me the crowbar from the master bedroom?"

I looked around up in the attic. There was an old mattress, a few old paintings, Christmas decorations, and of course Halloween decorations. Looking behind me once again I saw more of the same, this time however there were a few cooking supplies that looked to be never used.

The one of few that caught my eye was a box for an instant pot. Crawling over to it before he heard Ms. Shizuoka come up the ladder.

I'm attribute to her dizzily nature she had carried it the wrong way. As soon as she handed it to me I silently chuckled. She continued to crawl her way up to me.

"What's this?" She asked.

I spin the box around to her so she read the label. "I thought this'll be useful for our cooking. If we keep this then we can cook more than just canned beans. Once we get the ingredients to actually cook of course."

She tried to pick it up. "Oh god it's heavy! Did you find the safe?"

I shook my head. "No. You don't know where it is?"

She pondered for a moment before smiling sweetly at me. "Nope!"

Sighing and groaning to myself I started to crawl around. 'Takashi please be alright!'

Takashi's POV:
(1:23)

The little girl pointed to a dead man on the ground. "See that man right there. That's my daddy." Her eyes started to well up with tears.

I looked around and found the clothes line had a white drap drying. "You know your dad was a brave man right." Taking her hand I brought her over to the clothes line and we pulled off the drap before gently lowering it over her father. Finally going over to the flower bed and plucking some flowers. Making my way back over I placed the flowers over the drap on the man's chest. "He's at rest now."

The girl was now overflowing with tears, before I did anything else I buried her head in my chest for support and to suppress the noise level. We stood there for a good few minutes. Hirano's bullets are still reigning down on "them".

"Kid we gotta get out of here, the bike can't push through all of them so what should we do?" I asked kinda rhetorically but surprised to get an answer.

She tugged on my wrist. "Why don't we use the ledges on the fences? You give me a piggyback ride and carry me and Zeke can be in your shirt so he can be safe too!"

I decided not to ask who Zeke was as I put two and two together that Zeke was the girl's dog. I thought over the plan before understanding that it's the best one we have currently with the state of chaos that's just a few feet away and on the street.

I lowered myself down to allow her on my back hoisting her up. Putting the small dog inside of my shirt had his tail wagging repeatedly which made it hard to focus. I took one more look at the bike. "Y/n's gonna kill me." I sighed before hopping on the ledge.

Y/n's POV:

Finally getting to the safe Ms. Shizuoka and I decided upon the method Hirano and Takashi used. Just use brute force. I was in front while Ms. Shizuoka was just behind me with more leverage.

"Okay 3... 2... 1–hrkk!" We tugged on the crowbar until we finally felt movement. "*pant* Just a little more Ms. Shizuoka." Finally like déjà vu the safe crashed open sending the two of us to fall backwards.

I landed on top of her, while she got the brunt force of me crashing into her. "Sorry Ms. Shizuoka, you broke my fall." I re-adjusted myself around to find the towel opened and her boobs were out in the open. Immediately I close my eyes before I got up and crawled to the safe.

She held the towel in place before crawling next to me. "What's here?"

I took out a large black box that had a government seal on it. It had a key on it which I found said key in the same safe. "She clearly didn't think anyone would find this. Why did she tell you about this?"

Ms. Shizuoka shook her head. "She didn't... I kinda eavesdropped. When she wasn't looking."

I smirked playfully. "Oh and I'm the bad boy." She got flustered. "Just kidding."

I put the key in the keyhole and turned once then twice. Opening it up to find a set of 10 comms. "This is perfect! Now we can communicate from long distance! Haha this is awesome! Let's go tell the others."

"Y/n wait— I need to tell you something." She knelt down in front of me craning her neck. "Earlier you called me Shizuoka-"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to be informal." I apologized.

"It's fine... you can call me that when we're alone and it's just us—if you want I don't mind." She averted my gaze. "After all not many men have seen my boobs." She tried to make it out to be a joke.

I laughed before taking off my shirt as a joke. "Well see now we're even, you saw my chest and I saw yours."

This seemed to do the trick as I took the box comms in one arm and offered her the other. "Let's get these to the others before they think we're dead." She accepted my hand and we exited the attic. Once we got down we immediately went to the balcony with the others.

"Sorry guys we went to the other safe in the attic. What did we miss?" I asked but Rei just handed me the binoculars.

"See for yourself." She said as I peered into them before looking to see Takashi doing par-core on the fence ledge with a little girl on his back. "Takashi decided to do some gymnastics."

"Y/n what's in the box?" Rei asked.

I looked away from Takashi for a moment. "Oh! Ms. Shizuoka and I found something interesting in the attic." I opened the sealed case before presenting the group with the comms. "If we all take one then we'll be able to communicate with each other."

We each took one and placed it in our right ears. Rei was the first one to connect and she did it with such ease. She came up to me and hooked my own for me.

She playfully smiled before tapping in. "Hellooo~ Y/n."

"Hello Miyamoto." Before I could respond Saeko connected.

Hirano smiled. "All set here. This reminds me of-"

"Oh not more stories on your grandparents you chubby otaku!" Takagi yelled into everyone's ear.

"Hello, does anyone have any clothes I can wear?" Shizuoka asked.

The whole group laughed before I looked out of the binoculars again. "Let's get our friend back."

...

(A/n: Sorry for the lack of Pictures)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

9K 606 10
"Alright you dumb door!" Backing away you took a big breath "You better take me to the surface-" You declared, pushing it open with both hands "Or im...
33.9K 1.3K 31
"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out Something's gone terribly wrong You're all I wanted Come on, come on, don...
11.9K 494 36
Long before time had a name, the first spinjitzu master created Ninjago, using four elemental weapons, but when he passed a dark presence sought out...
29K 670 21
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...