My Little Omega (manxman, wer...

Por ladydianna01

This a short but sweet and somewhat different kind of paranormal story. Zayev is the powerful Alpha to the Bl... Mais

My Little Omega
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Epilogue

Chapter 12

111K 4.2K 781
Por ladydianna01

Chapter 12

**A/N- well my darlings, this is the last chapter before the epilogue enjoy, xoxo Dianna

Zayev…

Nothing could’ve compared to the feeling of lying next to my sweetly sleeping mate and keeping watch over him and the precious children that he bore me. My pups were beyond perfection and everyone in my pack was ecstatic about the new arrivals, and once my mate and my babies were strong enough then they will meet the rest of their extended family. I tipped my head up and looked at the clock on the nightstand, it  was almost time for me  to get up and Sephia should be here soon to stay with Kai while I take care of some business.

My war wolves had connected with me through the pack bond and sent me a message earlier that they were on the trail of Kai’s previous Alpha. They had picked up on his foreign scent last night after I had questioned Warren and coerced him into telling me all about where he was supposed to meet up with the useless sack of shit after issuing his idiotic challenge. The son of a bitch was still on my land.

Warren had left my territory after our first encounter when I denied the bastard admittance into my pack, and somehow he found his way to Kai’s old pack. The dip shit had gleefully spilled what he heard and what he had witnessed in my compound before he was hauled of my property.  Between the two of them they had worked up a plot that Warren would distract me and my pack with the fight for my title while he and his betas would locate and kidnap Kai.

According to Warren, the demented Alpha promised him that he could take me in a fight. I purposely kept him in the dark about the rules of engagement when you challenge and Alpha for the right to take his over his life and his pack from him. I told him he should have known that the fucker was off  his rocker when all he talked about was getting his perverted hands on my mate.

Warren had tipped his hand when he had insisted on going into the woods to sleep after he had his say. He had panicked when he found out what the true rules of an Alpha challenge was, and after a painful gouge or two across his chest, he had no problem confessing his sins. Ignorant though he may be, he still conspired to harm my mate and for that they are going to die.

The asshole didn’t know that Kai is my true mate or that he was pregnant with my children, and if by some means he did know, he still had designs to kidnap and use my mate for whatever depravities he had concocted in his mind for my mate. That means he wouldn’t have cared less for my pups and most likely would have killed them, and that had my blood pressure spiking through the roof. The need to kill this son of bitch was riding me like I was a whore in prison full of lusty men.

A gentle tap on our bedroom door brought me out of my thoughts and settled my rising temper. Sephia poked her head through the gap in the door and I quietly waved her inside. She slipped inside and the door clicked softly behind her, and then she made her way over to the bed as I gently untangled myself from Kai. He whimpered and shuffled, a frown formed on his angelic face so I quickly piled the body pillows behind him and he immediately settled back down to sleep.

I pointed to the bottle warmer next the pups bassinet and I held up two fingers letting her know that they ate two hours ago. She nodded and flapped her hands for me to get a move on, but my feet didn’t want to budge, and as much as my wolf wanted to rend the encroaching Alpha from limb to limb, he couldn’t find it within himself to leave his babies either.

I leaned over their bassinets and placed a gentle kiss of the soft scented chubby cheeks. I inhaled deeply loving their brand new smell with a hint of lavender and baby powder. I gave them one last rub leaving them doused heavily with my scent. They were mine and I marked them as such. I couldn’t wait to get the opportunity to sink my teeth into their papa again and reconnect, but the healer said at least three weeks before Kai’s body recovers from the stress of pregnancy and delivery. They said to use standard human protection to keep from getting pregnant again too soon, especially when Kai’s full moon heat occurs.

I finally stood and waved at my sister before quickly removing myself from my own suite. If I stayed any longer, I would have never have left. The minute I stepped into the hallway Devon and Malik were right there waiting on me. Malik had a big ole snarky smirk curved his lips and Devon’s face was as red as a ripe strawberry. My eyes flicked from one to the other waiting for one of them to tell me what’s going on, then I caught it.

I leaned over and sniffed Devon, he quickly shuffled away from me getting even redder than he already was. “Mmm...you sure smell like Sephia.. What did you do? Rub yourself all over the poor unsuspecting girl. If you weren’t her mate, I would neuter you.”

Devon just rolled his eyes and crossed his huge arms over his wide chest. “Whatever man, not that it’s anyone’s business but we just fell asleep last night after Kai delivered those gorgeous babies. Thank God they look like him and not you, you ugly fucker.”

I released a rumbling growl as my best friend took off down the stairs leaving a Malik behind cackling like a retarded Hyena. Soon we were outside and I skidded to a stop to prevent myself from crashing into Devon’s back. I looked up to see what captured his attention and that’s when I saw a group of my enforcers backed by a wall of my war wolves literally forcing about four wolves into the open yard. They were shackled with silver chains around their wrists and ankles but they struggled against my wolves all the same.

What I assumed were his three Beta’s cowered as they were gripped their upper arms in between my enforcers, but the sweaty portly excuse of a man was thrown at my feet as I stood at my full height towering over the sack of shit gasping for breath on the ground. I was utterly and totally disgusted with this sorry excuse for a shifter at my feet.

I could see the years of overindulgence all over him, everything from his flabby jowls to the excess of fatty flesh protruding from all over his body. For a werewolf to actually get to this form any type of exercise or movement other than hand to mouth must have been nonexistent. He even smelt of stale sweat and pork fat. I almost gagged at his stench.

I waited until he wheezing and spluttering was under control and he shifted until he could look up at me and his eyes went wide like he was shocked by my appearance. I guess he figured that I would be in the same shape as he was. I knew how some of these Alpha’s thought that they were privileged because of their positions, and their pack’s sole purpose was to serve their every wish and not the other way around. Well, he was going to get a real lesson in leadership today.

The news if the outsiders arrival travelled quickly through my pack. Soon the clearing was filled with members of my pack chomping at the bit to get at them. I nodded my consent and the Alpha’s Betas were dragged screaming and kicking into the forest were soon no one heard them any more, and the rest of my family were all dying for a chance to get at the man who threatened their Luna and the heirs to my position as Alpha. This is the loyalty you garner when you place your packs needs before your own. When you make sure that every member is happy, healthy, and a productive member of the family unit.

They are loyal because they respect and love you, not because they fear you and that is what these so called Alpha’s didn’t understand. I leaned down and I looked the frighten man in his face.  He was trying to hold on to his bravado, but the stench of his fear was palatable in the clearing.

“Alpha Gerrard, it has come to my attention in front of witnesses that you have trespassed on my land with the intent to kidnap the Luna of the Blood Rhage Pack, my pack which means you intended to kidnap and defile my mate.” I quietly stated as my gaze bore into his dirt smudged face.

He looked flustered and the sniveling worm blurted. “I didn’t come here to kidnap some chick, I came to get my wayward pup back and take him in hand. I know nothing of any plot to take your Luna.” He blustered and I couldn’t help but bare my fangs at him as my eyes changed from their dark brown color to glow bright red. My claws extended from my tips of my fingers and I ran the sharpened tip over his flabby jaw, just as Warren was brought forward and shoved into the dirt next to him. I watched Gerrard’s face go pale at the sight of his bawling accomplice.

“Thank you Warren for joining us, please inform Alpha Gerrard here as to who is Luna of this pack, and who just gave birth to the successor, my successor as Alpha of Blood Rhage less than twenty four hours ago.” I calmly instructed the cowering wolf as I continued to apply pressure to the claw scoring down the side of the Alpha’s face until I drew his blood.

Warren had a take a few steadying breaths before he muttered out Kai’s name and he made sure to mention that it was the same young man that this sorry excuse of a leader was intent on taking back to his pack. I watched him get even paler and I could feel Devon’s rage on his mate's behalf prickling at my back like it was a living thing.

I suddenly dug my claw into his fleshy jaw and used it to spin his head back towards me. “Yes that’s right, comprehend and understand that the Luna of this pack, my fated mate, and omega to my cubs, my omega is the same young man you came here to steal and molest, and for that I will give you two choices. You will either accept my challenge to a death match of which winner takes all to do with as they please, or you can be pitted against one of my Beta’s in a no rules applied battle to the death.  You will face death today and your pack will be dispersed and scattered into multiple packs. Now choose!” I snapped the order in his whimpering face and he started blubbering even more.

My gaze never left his as I asked him my next question. “Do you know why we are called Blood Rhage?”

He was barely able to shake his head with my claws embedded in his skin as they were. My wolf howled in my head more than ready to get his pound of flesh and move on, but I wanted these men to feel the abject fear and the total helplessness that especially this Alpha had doled out for years on his own unsuspecting followers. The same vile treatment he heaped upon my own mate's sister, who was just trying to protect her brother. 

Gerrard managed to mouth the word, “no,” and I smiled at him before quick as a flash, my other hand shot out and my sharp claws ripped through the sinew, flesh, and bone of Warren’s throat severing his head completely from his body in a mighty gush of bright red blood. The decapitated head hit the ground with a sickening thud and rolled across the dirt while his body swayed upright for a few moments before it too fell into the dirt, and my pack cheered and clapped like they just witnessed one the most entertaining shows on earth.

Gerrard’s mouth hung open in shock and repulsion. I think the man literally shit himself if my nose was correct. I swung him around until his glazed over eyes focused back on my nonchalant features.

“It’s because we bathe in the blood of our enemies. We Rhage against those who attempts to harm our blood and you Sir have committed that grievous sin against my family, my blood, and for that you will die. Now you can fight or you can give in and I will take your worthless life here and now” I tilted my head to the side and tried not to let his putrid scent overwhelm me.

My pack started chanting, “kill, kill, kill.” until a quiet little voice muttered from behind me. “Alpha may I please have the honor to decide his fate?”

I turned my head only to see Sephia standing there, Devon was trying his best to reign himself in so that his protective side wouldn’t interfere with his mate’s right to ask for retribution for the atrocities this sorry piece of shit committed against her and her birth family.

I happily dragged the bastard over to her by his face and threw the man at her feet. Then I  put all my weight stepping into the back of his neck to keep him lying there. I gave her a stately bow and she giggled at my antics. “Your wish is my command little sister, but before you have your say know that whatever you choose it will end in his death.” I warned and she nodded her head in agreement.

She quickly and clearly stated what she wanted and how she wanted it done and I had to admire my new sister, she was indeed meant to belong to Blood Rhage pack. Even Devon was happy and he looked so proud of Sephia’s decision that he smiled the entire time he had the war wolves drag the Alpha off to the holding cells screaming in horror about his intended fate.

By the time I turned back around, my ever loyal pack members had carted off Warren’s body and some one began a small fire to scorch the blood stains from the soil. The others dispersed giving me well wishes towards their Luna and their fervent  blessings of long life to my pups.

As I walked back to the main house, I stripped off my blood stained shirt and threw it in one of the pit fires along the way. One of the Beta’s wives stopped me and held out the water hose to wash my arms and chest free of blood that I drew from those pieces of trash, and she sent her blessings when I was done and I continued on my way to my house, and to my children and my mate, my little omega. “Life couldn’t get any better than that.” I thought as I stepped into my house with a wide smile on my face.

The End

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

511K 14.8K 21
Klynn Blaire was a werewolf with the status of omega. He isn't liked by any and beat up by all, his life was full of shit. His 18th birthday would be...
66.1K 2.6K 17
My name is Aaron Zayev. I am the current alpha of the Blood Harvest Pack. It is so named because of our brutality towards rogues. I have an especial...
177K 6.9K 36
Caleb is your everyday dorky 19 year werewolf. He's the youngest omega of the pack but everyone loves him. Caleb lost his parents when he was 9 due t...
333K 8.7K 24
Benjamin is found in the forest while it's raining, cold and weak. A werewolf Alpha comes across him while patrolling the land and immediately knows...