Ekkan One-Shot Collection

Da sarinaxx34

Bunch of stories of our favourite couple and some side stories of the side characters Altro

Author's note
1
2
3
1.5
4
5
6
4.2
7
8
9
4.3
10
11
10.2
12
13
10.3
12.2
10.4
13.2
15
16
17
16.2
18
19
20
21
18.2

14

484 14 3
Da sarinaxx34

Hi guys!

Happy New Year!

This is my gift for you for the new years eve. May the next year be better for you than this one.

Enjoy ;)

Ekim was fatigued by Leyla's constant talking about that school, Gerçek Koleji.

She'd had enough. She heard her best friend's gossiping about that school every day, every minute, and even every second whenever she was around her.

It was like the CD Player had broken and was playing the same song endlessly.

Furthermore, she seemed dissatisfied with the school to which they attended with their closest friends.

Bekir even remarked how annoyed he was while Leyla was talking about that school.

They were all aware that attending that school would provide them with excellent chances in the future, but that school only accepted elite students.

Someone once tried to persuade Ekim to attend such school, but she rejected, claiming that it was unneeded and dumb.

She liked her life the way it was and didn't want to change it.

The girls ate breakfast at Ekim's house, as they normally did. They always ate on the rooftop when the weather was nice.

Leyla was singing along to a song dedicated to her. She danced joyfully and even persuaded Ekim to join her. Both were dancing to the beat of the music.

Ekim was also utilising her shoulders and hands to dance, as she always did. Leyla had always admired how well her best friend could move her hands. She did it so sweetly that Leyla assumed Ekim had been a Sultan's wife in a previous life.

It made sense given how high she always raised her head and refused to let anyone bend her head. She was the definition of the word pride.

Leyla continued to sing while Ekim moved her hand and observed that it was time for school.

"Leyla, we have to go." She immediately walked to the phone and turned off the music, causing her closest friend to pout.

"You're no fun," Leyla said as she hung her bag over her shoulder.

"I am, but not when it comes to education." Ekim responded to her friend's remark. Ekim spotted something as both girls were walking down the stoned stairs.

"What's that, Leyla?" She inquired, pointing to the initials of Gerçek Koleji.

"You like it? It was given to me by a friend." Before receiving a phone message, Leyla cheerfully answered. The girl took it out, and a large smile appeared on her face.

"Who's that?" Ekim inquired as to when she first observed the smile. She was the only one who recognised that smile. When Leyla talked to someone she liked, or in this case, someone she texted, she always smiled like that.

"Nobody."

The brunette didn't let go of Leyla's protective denial. She took the phone and started running away with it.

"Off, Ekim, ya." Leyla yelled as she chased after her friend who was trying to meddle in her personal life.

Then something occurred.

Ekim smiled and grinned at Leyla while holding her phone, when a vehicle appeared out of nowhere and hit her best friend.

Her thinking became fuzzy at that point.

She walked to her best friend, sister, and childhood, watching how her breathing decrease gradually.

She saw how her chest didn't rise up as normally while Ekim desperately waited for the ambulance to arrive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi."

Ekim heard and saw something being handed to her. Her gaze rose to the person in front of her, and she noticed her boyfriend smiling at her while suppressing his concern.

He was always like this. He attempted to cheer her up whenever she was upset or furious, neglecting his own needs.

She didn't like it, but knowing him, he'd do everything to make her happy.

"Hi dear." She answered. Her voice sounded tired, and her mind was solely filled with thoughts of her childhood friend.

Come here. He extended one arm, indicating that she may hug him. Her head shifted to his chest as his strong muskular hands wrapped around her frail body.

She was missing him. She last saw him while they were meeting in secret at his school.

"Leyla is still undergoing surgery." Ekim murmured, shocked that her friend was still in pain.

"Shh. Everything will be alright, baby." He assured before kissing her head. Anxiety grew in Ekim after every second that passed.

"What if..." She couldn't finish because he kisses her lips to shut her up.

"No ifs, kahraman kız." He warned before kissing her forehead.

"Kanat, thank you for being here with me. But who told you where I was?" She asked, still clutching him. She needed him to be close to her at moments like this.

"Your mother phoned. She's worried about you. She informed me that you had not eaten or drunk in the previous few hours. So, here's your drink, and here's the amazing sandwich I bought on my way over."

He handed her the food, and she immediately began to eat and drink. She was starving, but she didn't want Leyla to be alone for too long when she picked up the food. Therefore she just waited for the news to arrive neglecting her own need of food.

"Slow down, beautiful, you're going to..."

His girlfriend's coughing was halted by him because of how quickly she was eating.

"Told ya."

She angrily hit him on the chest while he lightly hit her on the back, so she could come back to her senses.

"I love you." She said.

All of his gestures were quite beneficial in helping her overcome her anxiety. She felt better now, especially after being in Kanat's embrace.

"I love you, too." He stated this before kissing her on the cheek as she was chewing her lunch.

Leyla's surgery was completed successfully a few hours later. She was alive, but with a high price. Her prospects of walking again would be slim. It was difficult for the doctor to say because it was still too early to make a decision, but 70% were for her  being disabled for the rest of her life.

Ekim's heart broke when he heard this. The poor girl fell on the ground and Kanat scrambled to help her up.

Neşe Hanım forced then the boy to take her home. She didn't want her kid to see her in the hospital anymore.

Kanat and Ekim headed over to her place. While he undressed his girlfriend, who was still in a daze, he assisted her in washing up.

She was like this the entire time. She wasn't even embarrassed to be naked in front of him like usually. She just let him wash her since it didn't matter to her.

He scrubbed her face several times with cold water to bring her back to her senses.

"Baby, look at me."

The brown eyes he loved so much turned to look at him, but instead of the light he saw pure emptiness inside her eyes.

"You are not at fault."

"I am." She protested.

"You aren't. It is the person who hit her who is at fault, not you. You will never be at fault since you are incapable of committing such a thing. Someone else would have been the victim if it hadn't been Leyla. Destiny made the decision, and you could be the victim as she was. Don't kill yourself because of these silly notions."

She started crying, and he rubbed his forehead on hers. She held him and sobbed while he attempted to comfort her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kanat stayed the whole week at Ekim's house while Leyla was still in coma.

At first Neşe was against the idea of him staying, but after witnessing how her daughter slowly lost her mind worried her, so at the end she gave in.

The boy looked after her by cooking, cleaning, and entertaining her with her favourite movies and literature. He was mostly successful, but every now and then her panic attack would recur, causing the poor girl to whimper in agony.

One night Halil paid them a visit and informed them that the car he saw driving in Kanat's school was not there. However, as consolation, they recommended a scholarship, which Ekim might easily obtain due to her exceptional intelligence.

Hearing that Ekim lost all her patience. She insulted everyone in the school by calling that money "bloody money," oblivious to the fact that Kanat was also a student there.

When she glanced at Kanat and realised what she had said, she hugged him and apologised for her words. She felt terrible about her remarks, but he knew she said things she didn't mean to when she was angry.

Furthermore, he knew she didn't mean it.

But he finally persuaded her to reconsider and assisted her in obtaining the scholarship.

He want to be near her at all times, and having his girlfriend beside him at school was the greatest thing he could have asked for.

As expected our bright girl was admitted into the Gerçek Koleji. She was one of the highest-scoring teenagers, and her name was printed in every newspaper because of her achievement.

Her friends Ayşe and Bekir also received scholarships. So, instead of going to her new school with her boyfriend, she went with her childhood friends.

As she approached the gate, her gaze was drawn to her boyfriend, who was waiting for her in front of his car. When he noticed her, he immediately smiled.

"Go to your Romeo." Ayşe said which made Ekim instantly run to him to hug him. His arms wrapped around her and his lips moved to her head. He knew that she needed him now the most.

"Good morning, kahraman kız." He greeted her while she was still in his arms.

"Morning, Kanat Bey." She greeted him while her hand moved to his cheek. She gently caressed it and smiled sweetly at him.

"Who do we have here?" Ekim turned her head to the person who just spoke up.

"Hi, Melisa."

One day Ekim got to know her boyfriend's ex girlfriend, but strangely they became good friends. So, when they hung up people found it strange that a girl was friends with her boyfriend's ex.

"You didn't tell me about going to my school. I had to found out about it through social media."

Ekim let go of her boyfriend and hugged her precious friend.

"But, honestly, why did you only came here now? Last time I proposed you to come you refused. You have to explain yourself young lady."

She met Ozan after meeting her friend Melisa, which made her really happy. Ozan was like an elder brother to her, and they were both constantly played pranks on others.

Going to the Gerçek Koleji was not as horrible as she had anticipated. A few hours later, she ran into one of her best friends, Hazal, who couldn't believe what had happened to Leyla.

Hazal was extremely close to Leyla, and hearing of her condition broke her heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ekim started looking for her friends and boyfriend after school, but she had no idea where to search.

"I won't lie to Ekim!" She heard Kanat's yell. She'd never heard her boyfriend yell before. So, naturally, her curiosity took over and she began to overhear with whoever he was conversing.

"We have no choice!"

Melisa? Why was she also yelling?

"We know a lot more about the accident than we told the cops. If our deception is discovered, we will be imprisoned!"

It finally hit her.

She had forgotten why she had come to this school. She wished to take revenge on her childhood best friend. She was so foolish that she forgot her aim since she was distracted by her friends.

But now she understood they were to blame. They were the ones that ruined Leyla's life. They were the ones who lied to her.

What did she expect from spoiled children?

Ekim is now willing to go to any length to prove that they were to blame for Leyla's accident.

No matter what.

Even if it meant breaking up with Kanat.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

10.1K 384 37
This book consists of stories on RoNakshi,YRKKH/Rabb se hai dua couples.
6.8K 891 27
Lets see..
9.5K 477 29
You must have heard one day about those whose lives are completely changed in just one night and then you discover that your life, your surroundings...
37K 183 11
Just smut... Don't read if you want to read well structured stories.