Our Version Of Love ✔

By Msbhatia7755

"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed... More

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION & AESTHETICS
Dedication
PROLOGUE
1 ~ I wish I had a time machine
2~ Hugs and Kisses?
3 ~ Is it for real?
4 ~ OH GOD! I am straight
5 ~ Lessons on Murder
6 ~ Hello my dear Angel
7 ~ You are getting engaged
8 ~ Guess who?
10 ~ One-night stand
11 ~ Moving In
12 ~ You are mine
13 ~ You are my peace
14 ~ Do you still love him?
15 ~ Let's start from the beginning
16 ~ Olaf and Marshmallow
17 ~ Love & Tears
18 ~ The Hazardous Shaadi
19 ~ The Dark Unfolding
20 ~ The Teary Night
21 ~ Shattering Truths
22 ~ Not meant to be
23 ~ Last chance at happiness?
24 ~ Remarrying him!!
25 ~ Bound for Infinity
26 ~ Catastrophe
27 ~ Exclusively Mine
28 ~ Kiss of Hope
29 ~ The final reveal (1)
30 ~ The truth of that night (2)
31 ~ Checkmate
32 ~ Let the fun begin!
33 ~ Love & Roses
34 ~ Extraordinary Version Of Love
Thank you!
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓮

9 ~ Not a queen, but an empress

24K 1.2K 176
By Msbhatia7755

Kabir's POV

I was fuming by now listening to that lady pairing me up with that unknown model or actress whatever she was. I know the world is doing the same due to my unbearable family who has not even contacted me once before creating this chaos. They know pretty well that I am not going to marry anyone. Their emotional blackmail and tricks won't work for me. I have been frustrated since yesterday and her words added fuel to the fire.

"YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY WRONG" I repeated.

I cannot even bear the thought of any other woman in my life except my princess and here she is declaring us as the best couple out there. Me and Megan! My foot. She looked at me confused while my princess gave me a blank look. I am angry at her as well. How dare she listen to all this quietly and who the hell praises a lady whose name is rumored to be associated with her husband? 'HOT' she literally used that word. I swear I am gonna do some serious damage once I reach out to my family who is the reason behind this whole ordeal.

"What wrong did I say, Mr. Assistant? Kabir Raichand looks amazing with Megan" she asked, raising a brow.

"Kabir Raichand looks great with only one lady and that is Meera," I said firmly.

"Meera? Do you mean Meera ma'am? Our Meera who is sitting in front of me?" she asked wide-eyed.

"Yes" I affirmed and she started laughing hysterically. Meera looked at her amused while I was getting irritated. What was there to laugh about?

"Stop laughing like a fool" I gritted and she laughed harder while sitting on the sofa. Tears spilled out of her eyes and she said in between her laughs,

"Meera isn't a queen to be matched with a king, She is an empress" she breathed. This left me spellbound. She was right. My girl wasn't a queen. She was more than that. She slayed it like she was born to do it but then she never needed a king, to begin with. She loved me unconditionally and just wanted to be treated like a priority. Like she was everything of the man she gave her heart to. She wants a man who would love her like his woman, his soul, and his crown.

"Meera neither needs a king nor an emperor. She wants a MAN who treats her like an empress deserves to be treated" I reverted. Then she stopped her guffawing and looked at me intently.

"Why are we even involving Meera in it? Isn't it all about Kabir and Megan? Why are you so interested by the way?" she asked.

"Because I am the center of this discussion" I reverted.

"How?" she asked. Oops! I am wearing a mask as I was setting the files in a dusty corner of the study. How would she recognize me? I removed the mask and her jaw dropped. I looked at Meera who was silently sipping her coffee finding the whole scenario absolutely interesting. I would have taken my own time admiring her if not for the girl standing in front of me clicking her fingers in front of my face.

"What?" I was irritated. Nobody comes in between when I look at my princess.

'You were ogling not looking' my mind mocked.

'Staring is the word'

'Admiring sounds better, Mr. Romeo'

'Chaand, her chaand to be precise'

'You are a gone case'

"You are Kabir Raichand?" she asked. The most logical question ever.

I gave a curt nod. She squealed and asked "How? When? Why?"

I gave her a confused glance and she asked "How come you are here? When did you become an assistant and why are you interested in pairing up with Meera?"

"You don't need to know that" I dismissed her.

"And here comes the attitude. Congrats man! You are getting married. Megan is a dazzling young woman" she shouted. Did she forget our recent conversation? She might be an angel descended from heaven for all I care. I would always love my princess only. Love me like her for a day and you would know why.

"Excuse me Miss Whatever, I am in no mood to listen to your rants. Just keep in mind that don't associate me with any of your 'HOT' and 'GRACEFUL' models. I have my eyes already set on only one woman" I said and stormed out towards the study to complete the pending work. Meera won't like it if I leave the work incomplete for some silly gossip. I just can't control my anger when someone tries to give the place of my princess to someone else.

"Maybe he has a thing for you" I would say I have everything for her only Ms. Jones.

"Elsa, come on babe. Forget all this and tell me about something new" I heard princess say. Why is she not dismissing this weird lady?

"But Kabir Raichand was hot news" she whined. This girl!!!!

"It wasn't hotter than your Chris Hemsworth, right? So what new dream did you see about him this time? Him proposing to you or are you going on a vacation with him?" she asked. Why is she so interested in her dreams and why did she utter the name of that actor from her mouth?

This made me remember our argument in the past.

*********

"Chaand....give me the remote back" she yelled trying to snatch the TV remote from my hand as I held it up in the air.

"NO WAY! I am not letting you drool over that man who can't swim with proper clothes on" I gritted out.

I mean she was looking at his body so keenly. My princess can only look at me like that. No other men allowed.

"Nalu is a merman. It's his dress" she said. So what? That does not change the fact that my princess saw him with his upper half uncovered. Yes, she was looking at Nalu from the Barbie fairytopia movie so intently.

"You are not going to watch that crazy underdressed man. What sort of a woman are you? Close your eyes when you see any man in that state" I ordered holding her waist with my free hand to hold her in place.

"He's not even real though he's soo sweet to Elina and he can swim,'' she pouted. I kissed her pout and said,

"Even I can swim, You can see me swim instead of that animated man. You can even feel me unlike him" I huffed. She cannot praise other men like this.

"You have turned shameless," she said, hiding her face in my chest. I laughed seeing her getting red.

"Why are you so jealous? He already loves Nori. He doesn't have a chance with me" she said.

"That means if he wasn't committed to Nori you would let him try on you. No way, I can let him have that chance. YOU ARE MINE AND ONLY MINE" I said, throwing away the remote, wrapping her in my arms, and nuzzling my face into her neck.

"Chaand" she moaned.

I slightly moved back and she said "I am already married to you. I mean he might be handsome, sweet, and hot but I am yours only"

I could sense mischief in her voice. How well she knows how to tease me. Two can play the game princess.

I dropped a kiss near her lips and her breath hitched. I grinned in my mind seeing the impact, just the way I wanted.

"Did you say something about the merman who has only a weed wrapped around him?" I asked and before she could open her mouth, I kissed the curve of her neck. I kept on peppering kisses all over her neck making her get lost in my touch. She drove me crazy as she looked at me with those innocent eyes, parted lips, and heavily breathing figure.

I gently picked her up and said in her ear "Come let's swim together so that you would only remember you and me swimming together. I will show you what are the consequences of praising another man in front of your husband"

"Chaand, put me down" she wiggled. I tightened my hold on her and said "No can do princess. Main Aur tum Ek swimming pool main aur Hungama ho jaaye (I and you in a swimming pool and a ruckus takes place)"

I sang teasing her and she hid her face in the crook of my neck. She had her share of fun looking at that movie and now it was my turn.

********

Somebody shook me out of my thoughts and I looked at princess standing beside me with her hands in her pockets bored.

"If the movie going on in your head is over then we have somewhere to be," she said. I nodded absentmindedly. WAIT! She used the word movie. That's my hint. She is still the same. The one that can read my thoughts perfectly well. She would always know just by a glance what I was thinking. The difference is she did not say it directly this time.

"Mr. Raichand, back to work. Arrange the meeting with Andersons" she ordered and exited the study. She will make me go crazy this way. At night her dreams don't let me be at peace and in the morning her alluring voice doesn't let me concentrate.

After an hour we were in a meeting with the Anderson group when a panicking Jhalak entered the room and all heads whipped in her direction. She quietly came towards Meera and whispered something in her ears. Meera nodded at her and she went away.

"Gentlemen, I have looked into the presentation of your company and the pitch seems powerful. We will get back to you soon. That's all for now so kindly submit the other details to the official desk" she said standing up and shaking hands with Mr. Kate Anderson. She exited in a hurry and I followed suit. She looked at Jhalak who was standing there only and she said "Car's already ready ma'am"

She turned to me and said "Mr. Raichand you are accompanying me"

I nodded cluelessly and we both moved toward the car. She settled inside and I sat beside her as the driver drove the car while Jhalak sat in the passenger seat.

"It was a call from precious's school. She got into a fight" Princess spoke looking into her phone. This had me worried. Did my angel get hurt? Now I was more eager to reach there. I couldn't say a word to princess but I was bubbling with unknown emotions inside. I was angry at the imaginary people who hurt her and irritated at myself who was taking so much time in reaching her and yet looking at the calm face of princess I knew nothing could go wrong. Not only girls can feel assured looking at their men but a man can also feel powerful looking at his wife.

"Mind driving faster?" I asked the driver. I can be harsh on anyone except the lady sitting beside me. Princess did not react. Jhalak looked back and blinked at me to assure me that there was nothing to worry about. I gave her a nod. We reached and princess said "I don't mind you introducing yourself as her father. It's already mentioned in the records though my marital status clearly depicts your absence. You don't need to think about anything while showing your love to precious"

She assured me just by a few words of hers. She knows me so well that I would have a hard time controlling myself from hugging my little one as I was so worried but the thought of spoiling her image would hold me back. I would never want to trouble them but her words declared that I was never a secret of her life. She would always flaunt me whether as her past or her present.

She walked away saying this and I quickly walked behind with Jhalak accompanying us. She stormed inside the principal's cabin as he looked at her shocked. There stood my angel a little away from a boy around her age who was bruised. His parents stood there fuming while my eyes were stuck on my angel's face. I quickly moved towards her and checked if she was hurt. She looked at me and whispered "Dad"

She hugged me and then her eyes landed on her mother who was asking the principal to start speaking. Meera looked at angel but did not utter a word while I was expecting a scene like the previous one where she would pull her into her warm embrace.

"Kiyaara punched Justin and he got hurt pretty badly," the principal said. As soon as he said those words the lady standing beside Justin, his mother probably started shouting,

"See how harshly your daughter has beaten my son. Is this a way to behave? I don't know why such violent students are allowed into the school?"

I was waiting for Meera to defend angel but she did not say a word and kept looking at angel who was as quiet as her mother and looking at her feet. Why the hell are they silent?

"Ask your son first what he did to deserve that punch?" I answered her.

"He did nothing. Only your daughter has gone crazy to hit people like that. If my son is a decent person who doesn't raise hands on girls does not mean your daughter gets to hit him" she continued. Her voice was shaking just because she saw she was talking about Meera's daughter but she did not step down and kept on yelling.

"Is this what your mother has taught you, little girl? Is this called a good upbringing? You have turned her into a rich spoiled brat" she spat and I was seething in rage by now. Before I could take a step toward her, Kiyaara said "Stop it! Don't say a word against my Mumma"

Meera was still sitting silently with one knee over the other (cross-legged).

"See how she talks to elders. She must be ousted from the school. Kids like her have no right to study over here"

Kiyaara silently looked down with her fists clenched.

"Why would you hit him like that? I want her to apologize to my son" the mother said again. Meera looked at Kiyaara and said "Come here"

Kiyaara did as said and walked towards Meera. She stood before her not meeting her eyes.

"Apologize" she ordered. Is she really doing that? Making angel apologize even without knowing the reason. I cannot believe this.

"Sorry Mumma" she muttered. Meera caressed her head and said, "What are you sorry for?"

"I lost focus. After punching him I left him unattended and it gave him a chance to attack back" she said slowly. I noticed Meera's eyes rooted to Kiyaara's arm which was covered due to the sleeve of the dress. What the hell is going on? Is this the reason behind her apology? Jhalak stood near me and whispered "This is what I was afraid about. We did not notice the marks on Kiyaara's arm. He pulled her harshly. She gave him a chance to do that is the reason why ma'am is angry"

I don't even know how she noticed the marks because they aren't even visible as the sleeve is hiding them. Jhalak got to know as Meera told her to keep the ointment ready. 

"Say what would you do next time loud and clear," Meera said authoritatively smiling at Kiyaara. Kiyaara turned to the mother of Justin and said,

"Next time I would not lose focus and act impulsively. After punching him hard I would be ready for a backstabber like him who attacks from the back when the person is not prepared. I will beat him harder next time. Sorry"

Did my ears just hear what she said? What should I do? Be proud or be afraid?

"Why would you do that, my child? Why did you hit him in the first place?" the principal asked politely.

"See, this girl wants to harm my son. I am going to take strict action" the lady yelled. As if!

Kiyaara was still looking down. Now I know why she was guilty. She was guilty because she did not punch him harder and she was not ready for defense when he attacked from the back. That's why she apologized. I smirked at the lady whose face was drained out of color. Till now she was enjoying it when Meera was quiet. She was feeling proud of mocking the mistakes of Meera's daughter.

"It's time heads up precious. Clear their doubts and shut them up" Meera said and Kiyaara nodded at her smiling back. The trust in Meera's eyes was Kiyaara's strength.

"We were playing in the break time when he pushed Zara and the contents of her tiffin got spilled on the floor. When she asked him to say sorry he pushed her harder and used bad words. He was bullying her with his friends and when I calmly told him to step back he was going to attack me. I punched him and he fell. I kicked him and went to help Zara when he got up and pushed me down. Then I used the counter left jab to his chin and Suzy Ma'am brought us here" she narrated. The lady looked at Kiyaara in shock because now she could not even say that she was lying. Everyone in the school knew that Kiyaara was Meera's daughter so nobody would believe them against her. Moreover, angel doesn't lie.

"Call Zara and ask if it's true. I am sure that every word of my daughter is 100% true. Call his friends as well if you don't believe any aspect of the situation. I want you guys to remove all your doubts so that nobody ever questions her actions" Meera ordered and the other kids were called.

It happened as expected and they testified in her favor. Meera smirked at the lady whose face was slowly losing its glow. She tilted her head to look at that lady and smirked.

"Mrs. Olive Gerald Green, It was nice to meet you. Your sweet words regarding my daughter have to be taken back so she deserves an apology. Apologize to my daughter right away" Meera said sternly with a sickening smile.

Kiyaara looked at Meera and pulled the hem of her coat. Meera looked at her and said "She loves justice, my dear. She loves it when wrong people apologize for their acts. Now when she is proved wrong she would not step back and apologize to you. Don't stop her or her inner peace will be lost after shouting at an innocent"

I bit the insides of my cheek from laughing at the situation of Mrs. Olive. One must always use words wisely because they can cost you a lot.

The principal said "Justin will be severely punished for his behavior ma'am and he would be removed from the activity group for five days and he would attend counseling classes for a week. Is it enough ma'am?"

"Don't go hard on the child alone. Isn't it the upbringing that must be improved? Tell Mrs. Green to attend the sessions" Meera was enjoying now. I could see it in her eyes.

"Yes please, she was very much interested in pointing out how bad of a mother my wife was. After all, people don't even look into their own houses before commenting on others. What sort of upbringing tells the child to practice bullying at school? Somebody also said something about her son not raising his hands on girls. I am sure you would like to apologize for your intolerable behavior, Mrs green. After all your son has gone crazy to hit people like that unlike my sensible daughter" I added.

How dare she point a finger at the upbringing of my princess? I would have buried her grave if not for her being a lady.

Meera signed something to the principal and he said "If you and your son do not apologize then I am sorry but he has to leave this school"

"What? Leave the school just for this mistake?" Mr. Green asked, horrified.

"Sorry, but pushing the daughter of Meera ma'am isn't a small mistake. Moreover, your wife wanted Kiyaara who is a brilliant child of our school to be ousted for the same small mistake, Mr. Green. Your wife needs to apologize" the principal declared. After all, nobody wants to get on the bad side of the owner of MK GROUP.

"I am very sorry Ms. Meera. I am sorry for my every word. I would never cross your path again. My son would treat Kiyaara like his sister. Please forgive us. I accept my faults" she said.

"Also aunty your son is a brat," Zara said. I wanted to laugh seeing the offended face of the lady as she got insulted by a little girl.

"Apologize to my daughter," Meera said coldly.

"I am sorry Kiyaara darling. You are a sweetheart. I am sincerely sorry for using harsh words for you" she said and Kiyaara immediately said "It's alright aunty"

"Justin" his father called out and he reluctantly moved forward still afraid of my angel and said "I am Sorry Kiyaara. I would never bully someone again"

Kiyaara nodded and looked at Meera. I don't know what sort of eye-talking they share. Meera said to the principal,

 "Charge penalty for the bruises little Zara has faced from the green family. I do not want this nuisance to repeat ever. Keep in mind that if my daughter gets hurt in all this ever again you wouldn't remain on this post"

She picked up angel in her arms and peppered kisses all over her face. We all walked out and I was still shaken from this amusing fiasco.

"The blow was hard. Good job" Princess patted Kiyaara's head. God save me from the shades of these girls.

Kiyaara giggled and said "I would do better next time"

"Teaching violence are we?" I narrowed my eyes at them.

"Learning self-defense aren't we?" Kiyaara said imitating me.

"Never hit first but never back down when the other person starts," Meera said and winked at angel. Aw! Gone is my poor heart seeing the two beauties of my life.

"Ice cream?" I asked Kiyaara and she bobbed her head up and down. I knew how to light up the moods of my ladies. I was damn sure that she would be an ice cream fan like her mother. 

Angel looked at princess and asked, "May I?"

Meera nodded and she jumped out of her arms and asked me to pick her up. My little baby girl.

I held her safely in my arms and we were talking while walking towards the car when Jhalak came running to us after attending a phone call.

"Ma'am there is a little problem" Jhalak informed. Now, what is it?

Why can't we have a day without problems?

____________________________

Hey people!

Here is your update. I don't know how it came out and where their tale is going because I leave the judgement in your hands. My exams start tomorrow so I thought of making my readers happy today. I am really disappointed with the lack of comments and it pushes my spirit down. Drop loads of inline comments that force me to give you an update sooner. Your enthusiasm goes down and my will to write the next part vanishes into thin air. 

Waiting to see your response eagerly. Drop soooo many inline comments that I get tired of reading them and it makes me write the next part ASAP.

For early updates, vote, comment, and follow.

The people who got the right answer in the previous quiz are:

1. simrantajj anwita4444 Tejenderkaur21 (Though I was going to mention the first three but swetalinasipra got the perfect catch. Yes, she is veronica's daughter)

2. Tejenderkaur21 swetalinasipra anwita4444

3. There is no right answer to this one as all the answers are perfect. All opinions are appreciated (swetalinasipra RAVEN_SNEHA simrantajj kirthimaheshnagpal anwita4444)

A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS. LOVE YOU ALL. The most important thing is that I love all my readers equally. So kindly rate the chapter and shower your love:

1. 10 stars

2.50 stars

3. 100 stars

What was your favorite part?

Is Meera's upbringing wrong?

Which was the most amusing scene?

Anything that confused you?

Target (will be high this time because writing in exams needs motivation) *wink*

Votes: 77

Comments: 70

Followers: *pyaar jatane ka aapka apna tareeka hai* As you wish

Who watched the movie barbie fairytopia and did something like Meera?

The only thing that keeps me going is your comments and votes so please keep pressing the star button and sharing your views. 

~WITH LOADS OF LOVE

~PRIYA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 2.1K 22
"𝑫𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒉𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒐, 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒊𝒘𝒊 𝒉𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊?" ~~ "𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒆" "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃...
490K 30.4K 83
Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories are related to a good person, it breaks...
922K 55K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
115K 1.2K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...