ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ | tׁׅɑׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻᧁׁᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮υ...

Door taegyuberry

ᴀ ʙᴜɴᴄʜ ᴏꜰ ᴛᴀᴇɢʏᴜ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍʏ ꜰᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ᴀꜱᴛʀᴏɴᴀᴜᴛꜱ 😻 Genres: ☁️ ˚₊·... Meer

☁️˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Crush
☁️ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Apology?
☁️ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Shot
☁️ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Tense
☁️ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Ex
☁️˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Stalker
☁️ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Mate
☁️ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Mine
☁️˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Cutie
💦 ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Kisses
🥀˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Hell or Heaven?
🥀˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Dumbass
💦 ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Trust
• Requests •
💦 ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THE Couple
☁️ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Wet

☁️˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Scammers

1.7K 60 163
Door taegyuberry

The two boys groaned in unison after hearing that they are going to have a nerve-breaking test the next day. They weren't prepared for it yet. It was just yesterday they were thanking God that their exams finally ended and now the test.

Being a Business student wasn't easy, especially when you are not even interested in that particular field, and that was the case with Taehyun. He wasn't fond of Business, or economics but still had to because of his Parents, as his whole family had a background in business.

Their professor just announced that they are going to have a test tomorrow, for revising their mid-term topics, and the worst part, the marks of that test will be included in the final results.

Surely Taehyun was a great student but that doesn't mean he was a bookworm who always had his nose dug into books.

"Should we study together?" Huening kai asked, stuffing his books in the bag.

"Oh please, don't you remember what happened last time?" The latter smiled sheepishly, reminiscing about their last group study session. The duo, instead of studying, played games, did pillow fights, prank calls, ordered food, and did everything but study.

"So what are we supposed to do?!" The younger of the two whined, making the other roll his eyes.

"What else? Of course study. I guess we will have to pull an all-nighter." Taehyun sighed, in distress.

"Nah never! I'll never sacrifice my sleep for-" The brunette was cut off by a loud bang, which made almost all the students in the class flinch. After scanning the classroom, their gaze met an unfamiliar boy, standing behind the teacher's desk. The said boy smiled sweetly at them, earning some confused looks.

"So I heard y'all have an exam tomorrow?" The students nodded their heads sadly.

"And you guys are not prepared?" The silver-haired male asked again, now looking at them smugly. And once again, receiving a series of nods.

"Well, I have a perfect solution for y'all. As you all know, or some might not, I'm your senior, in class 3-4, same major as you. I have the test you guys are going to give tomorrow, I have already given that. And because the chapter is quite difficult, the professors don't bother to make a whole new question paper every year. Last time also he gave us the same question paper as the year before us, and I'm pretty sure he is going to do the same this year also because I know that man very well." The student's eyes lit up, and a spark of hope lightened in them.

"I know you guys are expecting me to give you the past paper, aren't you?" The senior smirked seeing the desperate faces of the students. He then faked a thinking face, before snapping his fingers in the air, indicating that he got an idea. "How about I sell it to you? It will be a win-win situation then."

After contemplating for a while, Junkyu, a student raised his hand.

"How much?"

"Depends on how many copies you guys want." Beomgyu mentally patted himself, already predicting the outcome of his play.

Taehyun and Huening Kai exchange a look before whispering to each other.

"Should we?" Taehyun asked.

"Please, I don't think I'm ready for the test." Taehyun nodded, before thinking of something.

"How about we combine money and buy one copy? We can save money also and it can benefit us also." Kai nodded vigorously as Taehyun turned back to the senior who was leaning on the whiteboard, hands crossed over his chest.

'he's.... hot...'

"Uh, we want one!" Taehyun said, catching the rest of the class's attention.

"60 dollars."

"60 wha- ARE YOU MAD?" The students' eyes widened at such a big amount, that also just one sheet of paper. While Beomgyu just stood there, shrugging his shoulders.

"It's not just a normal sheet of paper y'know. It's a whole ass test with answers. It's on you now, and for your kind information, I do not have all day, I have to go also so please hurry."

"I can buy 30 plushies for 60 dollars.." Hyuka muttered, Taehyun nodding along with him, frowning.

"What should we do?" Jihoon asked.

"How about we buy one copy only and click a picture then forward it to others?" Junkyu said, thoughtfully.

"Oh yes we can do that!" Taehyun nodded along with his best friend. As for the rest of the class they were still reluctant, saying that they can just study. This means it was only four of them were buying it. They were surely rich but they were still greedy when it comes to money. How can they just spend so much amount on something worthless? The four of them divided the money between themselves, each paying 15$.

"What's your name?" Taehyun asked the senior, handing him the collected money.

"Ben." Beomgyu smiled at the younger cutely, who turned away from him trying to hide his red ears. Beomgyu gave them the paper, and Taehyun immediately clicked a picture forwarding it to the other three.

The classmates who were before doubting the senior were now also suddenly interested in the paper. Beomgyu smirked in delight passing some more papers and receiving a bunch of money. He was sure he can pay all his expenses for the month ahead with this big amount of money.

+×+

It was D-Day. The day of the test. All the students were more than sure that they will ace the test as the whole day they just memorized the question sheet that they bought from the senior. The bell rang indicating that it was the start of class.

Taehyun passed a reassuring nod to Kai, who returned the gesture taking his seat at the other corner. The professor, after checking the tables in case of any hidden object, passed the papers to the students.

Few seconds, a series of gasps and 'what's erupt in the class creating a whole chaos. Taehyun's heartbeat increased its pace as he skim through the paper. He knew nothing. Absolutely nothing. Because all he studied was the answer sheet given by Beomgyu while this paper was a whole different thing. Not even a single question from the paper was same as the one he bought. His sweaty fists clenched in anger and frustration. His parents are going to murder him. He knew how much they despised him for failing in subjects, that also failing in his major subjects.

He wanted to cry. Curse out loud to that senior who fooled him, and don't worry he really will, just let this black hour end. Taking deep breaths, Taehyun raised his head with watery eyes- don't call him a crybaby, he is just scared of his Parents okay!- he scanned his surroundings only to find all students with the same distressed expressions as him.

With the worst feeling ever, slowly and painfully the test ended and the professor collected their sheets with a disappointed face. The man was shocked at how the whole class together didn't study a single thing. Even the class topper himself was bawling his eyes out as he was also one of the victims of Beomgyu.

Taehyun grabbed his bag, stormed out of the class, and made his way to the upper floor. He banged on the door of class 3-4, one of the students instantly opening it.

"Can I talk to Ben?" The senior looked at him in confusion.

"Ben who?" Taehyun's face morphed into a blank expression before he described the scammer's appearance to the other senior, who still looked at him cluelessly.

"Don't tell me that he does not exist 'cause he came to our class and sold us a fake question sheet-" Taehyun halted his words after seeing the senior widening his eyes. "You know him right? Please tell me where he is."

"Boy, you got fooled. This is not the first time he did this to a class. He fools everyone by selling them fake answer sheets. Congrats on becoming one of his victims." The senior patted his shoulder before returning to class, while Taehyun stood there dumbfounded.

"That fucking piece of shit-" Disheartened, Taehyun dragged his feet back to the classroom, narrating the incident to his classmates who were also equally angered.

Well, now what already happened can not be changed.

The two best friends contacted their older hyungs, Yeonjun and Soobin, ranting them about their loss of 15$ and 50 marks. Both the eldest consoled them and to lighten their mood, Yeonjun suggested going clubbing tonight, to which everyone agreed.

Obviously, still sour about failing their test, Taehyun and Kai planned to drink their pain away. Both the males get ready, forgetting the past events.

Yeonjun, being the eldest, was in charge of picking up the other three. He also needed to be the sober one as he will be driving them back also. He picked the two younger boys, comforting them and advising them not to trust anyone just like that.

"You know me hyung, I don't trust just anyone but that guy had the papers in his hands, that's why I did, and now I regret it more than anything. Not only I failed my test but my 15$ was also wasted. I could've bought a whole bowl of tteokbokki and a bottle of grape juice! That motherfucker-"

"Okay okay calm down bub, It's okay. Things like that happen. But it taught you a lesson, right? Just be careful next time." Taehyun just sighed, nodding his head at the older.

They reached at Soobin's house, as Yeonjun called the latter so that he can come down, but the call directly went to voicemail. The three friends shared worried glances before deciding to check up on Soobin's dorm.

The trio made their way to their friend's room. It was the first time Taehyun and Kai were visiting the older's dorm. Usually, it's always Yeonjun, as the two olders were closer.

Yeonjun knocked on the door as the other two waited patiently for Soobin to open it. The door opened and Soobin stepped out looking like a mess.

His hair were looking like a bird's nest. A white shirt, half falling off his shoulder and with the upper two buttons open, while his bottoms were perfectly fine. His eyes were round after seeing his friends suddenly.

"You...Um, what were you..doing?" Yeonjun peeked inside the room, negative thoughts swirling in his mind. If anyone would have been in his place, he would have thought the same judging by the condition of Soobin. The oldest was met with the sight of another boy who was lying on the bed, shirtless. Although, unlike Soobin, the former was looking completely fine.

"Did you guys...?" Yeonjun didn't even want to think about that. The thought of Soobin doing unholy things with another guy made him want to puke.

Soobin shook his head vigorously, shaking his hands along.

"No no! What the hell?! I just came out of the washroom and I don't even know why the fuck is he shirtless trust me!" The other two friends entered the room, scanning their surroundings.

Taehyun's eyes then landed on the boy who was unbothered by all the chaos. His eyes widened in rage as recognized the boy. He was the scammer who sold them the fake paper.

"YOU-" Kai shrieked pointing at Beomgyu, who pointed at himself questioningly, but before he could process anything, Taehyun lunged towards the latter, straddling his waist and punching his chest repeatedly.

"OW OW AH WHAT THE FUCK, YOU ANIMAL! SOOBIN! GET HIM OFF- OWW" Beomgyu screamed trying to dodge away from the younger's attack. The rest of the boys looked at each other in shock before Soobin pulled Taehyun away, who tried to push the older also but Soobin was much stronger.

"What's wrong with you?!" Soobin held him back by cuffing the younger's wrists with his long fingers.

"Leave me! I'll kill him! This bastard sold us fake papers and even took our 60$! Leave me!" Hearing this, Yeonjun and Soobin's eyes widened as they realized who Taehyun was talking about. Taehyun shrugged his wrists from Soobin's grip and ran back to Beomgyu who immediately jumped out of the bed, hiding behind Soobin, who was still loading the information.

"Beomgyu! Why would you do that?!" Yeonjun asked, not believing that Beomgyu, who he had known for almost a year was titled as a scammer.

"He even told us his fake class and name!" Kai confronted, Taehyun nodding his head along glaring at the discussed male.

"It's not my fault you all are fools to believe me. I mean obviously, it was a non-sense thing to believe in. Do you guys not know how Professor Han is? He would never even give you a same date paper, a whole same ass question paper doesn't even stand a chance, duh" Beomgyu said, nonchalantly shrugging his shoulders, which made the fire in Taehyun blaze up even more.

"Return my money or I'm complaining about you to the principal." Taehyun extended his hand, shoving his palm to Beomgyu's bare chest, successfully trying to ignore the hardness of the latter's chest.

"And? What are you going to tell him? That you gave money to me so that you can cheat in exams? Don't you think it's digging your own grave, cherry?" Taehyun's mouth immediately shut, hearing the reasonable excuse.

"I'm not cherry." He glared at Beomgyu, his hand falling back down disappointedly.

"Your hair says otherwise." Beomgyu snickered referring to the younger's red hair.

"Okay! Everyone stop. We didn't come here to fight. Taehyun out with Kai, I'll bring Soobin down." Yeonjun clapped gaining everyone's attention, as he ordered everyone around. Glaring one last time at Beomgyu, Taehyun exited the room, dejected.

The two best friends made their way to the car, cursing at the scammer on their way. After a few minutes, Yeonjun and Soobin also stepped out of the building and the four of them finally drove to the club.

+×+

The neon lights blinked to their faces as they entered the club. People were scattered everywhere and in every corner of the hall. Some were pinned against the wall making out while some shaking their asses off on the dance floor.

Taehyun and Kai scrunched their noses at the strong stench of alcohol. Drinking wasn't common among the two youngest as they said that it will affect their young age, while it was a go-to place for Yeonjun and Soobin.

Anyways, the four of them took seats at the bar, ordering some light weighted drinks at first.

"I still can't believe it was Beomgyu you guys were talking about." Yeonjun shook his head in disbelief, making Taehyun roll his eyes in annoyance.

"Beats me. The way he manipulated us was no joke." Kai, for the first time, spoke, chugging down his drink in stress.

"Soobin hyung, what was he doing in your room? That also shirtless?" Taehyun asked, remembering the older's bare (hot) body.

"He is my roommate!" The rest of the trio widened their eyes at the new information. "Even I didn't know he does these kinds of things. I understand he is desperate for money, but this?!"

"Desperate for money, why?" Yeonjun asked, suddenly feeling interested in the discussed male.

"That I don't know, he just told me that he needs money."

The bubble of anger and hostility for Beomgyu was increasing every moment in Taehyun's chest. He had a sudden urge to kick the male in his guts. He wasn't worried about the test he failed, he was just worried that how is he going to answer his Parents. The worst thing about having business people as Parents is that they need the account for every single penny you spent. So what is he supposed to tell them? That he wasted his 15$ to buy a fake question paper? Nah, he will be doomed.

"We should really teach him a lesson y'know." Kai shook his head disappointedly. But as shown in the cartoons, an imaginary light bulb lit up above Yeonjun's head as he banged his hand on the bar counter, the loud sound giving him the spotlight. The latter apologized sheepishly, before lowering his voice to his friends.

"How about we avenge him? We can take your revenge y'know. Soobin, he is your roommate, right? So you may know his hobbies or daily activities. Tell me!"

"Umm, I don't know much, just that he is always playing games, Like always. Earlier also I tried to convince him- which is also the reason I got late-convince him to join us here but he said he is having some sort of room match in some game." Soobin explained.

"Gamer? I bet he hacks the game also." Taehyun rolled his eyes, making the others chuckle. "But seriously hyung, we should do something to teach him a lesson."

"Yeah, I'm also quite amused by what he did. Who knows what else he has been doing behind my back." Soobin shook his head in disappointment.

"You're saying as if he is your son." Yeonjun side-eyed the latter, who just scoffed at him, while Taehyun and Kai laughed at the eldest jealous self.

"But seriously let's do something!" Kai took his phone out, clicked open google, and instantly typed 'ways to scam someone'. Taehyun smacked his head, snatching the phone away from the younger.

"Why~ Don't be such a softie Tae-"

"This is not what you should search." The other three blinked at each other in shock, before scooting closer to the second youngest and shoving their noses in the phone making the latter groan.

Time flew as the trio scrolled through various ideas of scamming but sadly, none of them caught their attention except for one. The only problem was that they needed Taehyun's help and the latter was more than against that idea. What was the idea though?

Playing Games/chatting with Beomgyu, but disguised as a girl.

According to Soobin's limited information about Beomgyu, they were acknowledged that the latter was Straight, so it will need Taehyun to act like a girl to make Beomgyu fall into their trap.

"Why me?!" Taehyun exclaimed before pointing at Kai. "Why not Kai? Why not Yeonjun?"

"First of all, It's Yeonjun hyung for you. Second, Kai does not know how these things for-" the latter nodded innocently at Taehyun. "-and Yeonjun? Never."

"Just say that you are Jealous." Taehyun glared at Soobin, who glared back.

After practical begging Taehyun, the latter finally agreed, making his friends cheer in delight.

Kai, being the master of technology, created a fake account for Taehyun on PUBG, naming it as 'REVENGETIME' because as per Kai, "It Felt real". After managing the manual settings of the game, they gave Taehyun a fake name also in case Beomgyu asked, Taeyeon. Soobin also told them that once while trying to see what Beomgyu actually does on his computer all day, he sneaked through his PUBG and came across the latter's gaming ID.

Kai immediately searched 'gyuwu' on the search bar of the game and sent him a request. After everything was settled, Yeonjun and Soobin taught Taehyun on how to handle things and the biggest thing, how to handle Beomgyu. They told him that if anything wrong or confusing happened, the first thing Taehyun should do is call them, to which the latter just said that he is intelligent enough to handle things on his own.

The night went with them getting drunk as fuck and Yeonjun being the only sober one, babysitting them all the way to their houses.

+×+

It was yet another day at school, with students scattered here and there. It was also the day when Taehyun and Kai will be told their results of the test they most dreaded.

As expected, both of the males, infact the whole class failed, which only ignite the fire of revenge in Taehyun more.

As the day ended, Taehyun practically ran back to his dorm, instantly logging in with the email and password Kai texted him. He goes through his friend list to see if Beomgyu accepted his request or not. And to his surprise, He did. And not only that, Beomgyu was also online at that time, but was currently in a match.

Taehyun rushed to google, typing some tips for learning the game, which he has zero idea of how it works. He learned how a player is killed, or how to kill someone, how they run and collect instruments and other game shit.

When he returned back to the game, Beomgyu was also in the lobby, and without a second thought, Taehyun hit the invite button. Within a few seconds, a black text immerged
on the screen, indicating that the invited person has accepted his request.

He squealed, jumping on the bed and punching his fists in air, before realizing the fuck he just did. Taking deep breaths, he watched as another avatar stood beside his, doing a greeting emote.

(For those who don't know, this is what lobby looks like with the players and all the other functions. The bar at the right corner is the emote bar. Emotes are just some small actions/geatures that avatars can do in order to communicate although there is a voice and chat option but they are just for fun)

Taehyun laughed at the older's silliness, before typing a Hi and sending it to other. In a blink of eye, the older hi-ed him back, making his excitement level increase.

'Voice chat?' Came another chat which made Taehyun nervous. Of course he can't reveal his voice to Beomgyu as the latter had already heard him speaking.

'No, sore throat' Beomgyu replied him with short thumbs up emote before sending him another text.

'Should I start the match?' Imitating the older from before, Taehyun gestured a thumbs up and in a split, a timer of 30 seconds came on his screen.

'Girl or boy?'

Taehyun smirked before typing back. 'girl ;)'

The next thing the older did was quite surprising. He just sent him a flying kiss emote. A fucking flying kiss.

"Such a flirt..." Taehyun tsked, thinking of something as a reply but before he could, the match started with him seeing a plane in air. From his research about the game, he learned that the players first jump from the plane wherever they want. The game consisted of a total of 100 people including him and his teammates, which was only Beomgyu as the older chose the duo option.

One by one the players kept jumping from the plane while he just sat there staring at his laptop screen, not knowing what to do.

'follow me?' Tinged his laptop. He immediately typed back a yes before pressing the button of follow beside the older's username.

Taehyun watched as the number beside the alive kept decreasing every minute which meant people have already started to kill each other. (As weird as it sounds)

He jolted when his avatar was suddenly dropped from the plane, flying in the air with hands open wide. He opened his map to see where the older was leading him, and to his shock they were going to the second most crowded place. He doesn't even know how to play yet this boy is taking him to tiger's den already.

'I'm a rookie so don't expect something big from me :('

He cringed at the emoticon he just sent. It was hard to act cute when you were someone who loathe it.

'No worries, just stay behind me. I'll save you'

The younger raised his eyebrows at the older's antics. "He is obviously flirting.."

The duo landed on the ground before Beomgyu's player ran towards the houses leaving Taehyun behind alone.

"What the-! He told me he will save me- wait, MAN UP TAEHYUN" Taehyun made his player ran behind Beomgyu's, and entered the house, picking everything that came in his way.

"Yoo!" A deep piercing voice came making Taehyun flinched. He looked to his surroundings trying to see where did it cane from. "You're going the wrong way! Follow me!"

Taehyun's eyes widened in realization. The older just opened his mic! He instantly ran behind Beomgyu but stopped taking a U-turn as he saw the older killing some other players.

As he entered his old house, he ran upstairs standing at the edge of the window and admiring Beomgyu from up there. It looked like a whole ass kdrama.

He watched as the older effortlessly killed his opponents making the number of alive people decrease rapidly. Gunshots and bomb blasting was heard everywhere and before he knew, Taehyun's avatar was kneeling on the ground with one of his hand in stomach.

'you were knocked out by xxx with AKM' A text displayed on the screen making him screech in defeat.

"Shit shit! Beomgyu you bitch!" Taehyun pressed the help button again and again, asking the older for help.

'Paboya!' Taehyun licked his lips nervously scared that he will die as the his health bar kept falling. Soon, the sounds of footsteps made their way to his ears through his headphones. But he was still not sure if that was Beomgyu because it can be a opponent also. Adeline rushed through his veins and in a second a avatar emerged from the stairs and to his satisfaction it was Beomgyu.

The older croached beside his avatar, putting one of his hand on Taehyun's shoulder, making the latter confuse. But his confusions were swept away as a timer popped up on the screen, indicating that the older is reviving him back.

(Excuse me for the bad quality!)

Taehyun's heart leaped in relief as his player was once again back to normal. He saw as some first aid kits were dropped to the ground by older for him.

"Use them to increase your health" Beomgyu voiced making Taehyun a smile a bit, before typing 'thank you' and using the items.

Both of the males continue their journey travelling from one place to other with Taehyun literally hiding behind the older all time while the latter kill the other players to clear their way.

It was some last moments of the match, when only 5 people were left, 3 excluding them. Without them knowing one more player was killed and now, it was safe to say that Taehyun was actually scared, even if it was just a game.

The two reached a stop where some big houses were located. As quietly as possible, Taehyun looted the house filling his bag. From the start of the game till now, all he did was just filled his bag with different items which he found very astonishing.

While he was aweing over the items, Beomgyu spied through the windows, in search of some enemies, and when he finally saw them...

"YAH YAH DUCK DOWN!" Taehyun flinched pressing different keys forgetting how to kneel down and the next thing he knew, his screen went blank telling that he was killed.

Taehyun sat there blinking at the screen, before screaming out so loud that he was sure at least one of his neighbors wll hear him. He wanted to slap himself so so hard for being such a fool. He stared at the screen sadly as his level went up by four to ten.

Perks of playing with someone having a higher rank. (That's what I used to do all time)

His mind swirled with thousand possibilities. What if Beomgyu doesn't want to play with him anymore? What if he will remove him from his friend list? And then find someone else to flirt with? What if-

His 'what ifs' were cut off when an invitation slid through his screen. And what made him jump was that it was from Beomgyu. He without caring of anything else accepted the invitation as he once again join the lobby with older.

"You should have told me that you're unexperienced"

Taehyun bit his lips before typing his reply. 'I did told you!'

"Yeah, but you didn't tell me that you don't even know the basics" He wasn't taunting Taehyun, but to Taehyun it felt like he was.

'I'm sorry'

"Don't be. We can work it out together. I'll help you and teach you how to play." A small smile make it's way to Taehyun's smile as he typed back his reply.

And without him realizing, it was already night as he kept playing new matches with Beomgyu, each time learning a new thing.

+×+

Few weeks have passed since Taehyun and Beomgyu started playing together. As compare to before, Taehyun got a lot more better in playing and also talking with Beomgyu. The two have grew a lot more closer than expected. So close that at one point, Taehyun almost exposed his real identity to the older.

Now looking through, the sound of revenge didn't sound fun to Taehyun. Not because he enjoyed the older's company but because of the things Beomgyu told him.

The latter told him almost everything. From how he became a gamer to his parents and then how he was admitted in this university after getting rejected by two other.

The thing was, Beomgyu used to be a scholarship student but it was snatched away from him just because of failing one exam. His Parents, a chef dad and house wife mom, were not able to afford his tution fees so he sometimes, just for his here and there expenses, scam students to earn money. He tried to apply in some other universities but none of it work. The older also told him that he is scared that who knows maybe a time will come when he will have to sell his computer for money, and he can't do that as his computer is important to him more than anything. It's like his best friend who is always with him.

Taehyun suggested him to take loan from one of his friends, but Beomgyu told him his ego was too high to do that and Taehyun is the only one he is opening up and telling his secrets too, which may or may not have made Taehyun's heart flutter.

As much as his friends were getting excited about the whole revenge thing, the more he was getting opposed to the idea.

Trying to clear his mind, Taehyun walked through the streets of his neighborhood. He and Beomgyu had planned on playing together tonight so he needs to reach before it gets dark.

Something which still haunts Taehyun is that Beomgyu just sees him as a young girl who is a noob in gaming. He doesn't know who is there behind the mask. And Taehyun wants him to know that it's Taehyun not Taeyeon.

Taehyun unconsciously swallowed a lump in his throat that he never knew exist. He opened the door to his apartment, inhaling the homey scent before taking off his extra accessories and plopping on the bed, closing his eyes.

He couldn't seem to focus on anything because his mind was occupied by a certain someone. He wanted to forget about him and focus on other things but he just can't. The way the older talks with him, spends whole night with him, ignore his other friends for him- wait, correction: not for him, but for her. For Taeyeon.

"ARGHHH! Fuck you Yeonjun!!" He screamed thrashing his legs around the bed in frustration. He was confused about his own feelings for the older.

His mind wandered back to what Huening Kai told him today.

It was lunch break and the two best friends were peacefully enjoying their lunch.

"Why do you dress up so much these days?" Kai raised his eyebrows at Taehyun who just looked at him cluelessly. "I mean you never really paid attention to your attire, hair and all. But these days I have noticed that you're dressing more than usual. Like wearing proper shirt pants instead of your casual hoodie trousers. Everything cool? Or you seeing someone?"

Taehyun just blinked back at the younger, immediately denying his words and saying that he is just being delusional.

But now that he thinks about it, he really was dolling himself up everyday. As compare to before, he now looks forward to university. He himself doesn't understand why. And the most excited he feels is when one of his teachers sends him to upper classes for running an erand as a class monitor. His eyes are always scanning for something, or someone.

"You lost something of yours?" A voice interrupted his thoughts making him jolt. Upon turning towards the direction of the voice, he was greeted with the silver-haired male, who widened his eyes after seeing with who he just interacted.

"Ah Tae-Taehyun right?" Beomgyu walked closer to the younger boy whose heart fastened pace as if the older just caught him doing a crime. Despite his nervousness, Taehyun nodded to the older question.

"I was um looking for Y-yang Jeongin, a senior-"

Beomgyu was quite shocked that the latter was talking to him properly instead of bashing on him again because of the trick he played, but he successfully masked it.

"Ah Jeongin! He is in my class, do you want to give him something?" Taehyun nodded his head, not wanting to open his mouth in fear that he will spout something inappropriate.

"Hand it to me, I'll give it to him" Taehyun extended the punching machine that Kai had borrowed from the senior and the moment he did, his fingers brushed against the older's palm and he felt spark run through his body, making him flinch. Beomgyu looked at the other weirdly, causing Taehyun to lower his head as embarrassment creeped through his cheeks.

Even thinking about it, the feeling of their hands brushing, his stomach would flutter which he would shrug excusing that it's just the food he ate.

His phone rang as his alarm went off. Oh it's the time!

+×+

"At the left!" Taehyun screamed, clicking the shooting button rapidly, forgetting that the older can't hear him. He then clapped his hands in victory as he saw the older killing their opponents one by one.

"Winner winner chicken dinner!"

Taehyun had even lost the count of the times they have won together as a team. His game level was already 35, while Beomgyu's was 78.

'good match!' He typed.

'same goes for you!' Taehyun puckered his lips, trying to hold back the smile that was desperately making it's way on his face.

"Hey, My computer is going to update tonight. And it will take some days for it to recover. So I was wondering if you still want to talk with me, outside the game. Like normal chatting y'know. I'm not forcing you of course, just I enjoy talking to you so yeah..." Beomgyu rambled through the speakers, not knowing how to frame his words, while the younger was still loading what the latter just told him.

Should he give his number? Or should he just make an excuse? What if he finds out that it's Taehyun's number? What if-?

"Uh Taeyeon?"

Taehyun's head snap up, his breath hitching. It felt like Beomgyu just said Taehyun not Taeyeon. God, he is so delusional.

'I'm here.' His fingers lingered on the keyboard for a few seconds before he punched his contact number in the chat box and without giving it a second thought, he hit the send button.

+×+

Taehyun was way too obvious.

It wasn't hard hard for Soobin and Yeonjun to figure out what is going in the red-haired male's brain. It was obvious that he had gone soft on the person he was cursing a few days back, But you can't blame him also.

Taehyun was that kind of person that can get attached easily. With his Parents being away from him, except for Yeonbinkai, he had no one that he can feel close with or someone that will give him proper attention. Sure he was famous around the school because of his good grades but fame wasn't what he was looking for. He was just looking for someone who will love him for who he is.

With Beomgyu, he would feel himself comfortable and real. Even in the disguise of Taeyeon, whatever he told Beomgyu about himself was real. His likes, his dislikes, his routine (cutting out the boy's business part as he was a girl), and every other thing. He didn't feel the need to hide anything as the older also didn't.

With Beomgyu, he won't even realize that it's already midnight. He would miss his assignments, get scoldings from his teachers but he couldn't care less. Yes, he was falling back in his studies.

"How are your studies going?" His mom's voice came from the phone, that was resting on his bed while he sat with his laptop in his hands.

"The same."

"Hmm, how are your friends?"

"The same."

"What about your exam preparations? How is it?"

"The same."

"Taehyun I'll raise your allowance to 10% more if you replied me with more than two words." And a greedy person he is, immediately took the phone in his hand, sticking it to his ear.

"Deal. What do you want to know?"

"How are you doing and everything else!"

And time went as he kept talking to his Mom. Amidst all the revenge thing, he almost forgot that he even have parents and now that he thinks about, he was feeling guilty. But no worries, he will make it up to them. After all, how can they be upset from their only child.

+×+

Days passed in a blink and soon it was autumn in Seoul. The roads always covered in dull colored leaves, along with people wrapped in thick clothings.

The four boys were currently sitting inside a cafe, enjoying their hot drinks. As much as Taehyun wanted to ignore it, it was obvious that there was something going between the other three. They were clearly hiding something

"Okay, spill. What is it?" Taehyun placed his cup on the table, starigheneing his back. He saw as Soobin glance towards Yeonjun who nodded back at him.

"We need to tell you something."

"That's what I'm asking, what?"

"What's going on between you and Beomgyu?" Taehyun's shoulder visibly tensed at the mention of the certain male.

"W-what do you mean?"

"We know there is something more than you guys just playing together. Do you have something to tell us? Come on, y'know we won't judge you right."

"I- we exchanged numbers a few days back. His computer went for update so he asked me for my number. Hyung, to be honest, I just- I just realized that we have gotten really close. He shared like almost everything with me, and even I also...I also shared my life my him." Taehyun fiddled with fingers, unable to meet the eyes of other three. He flinched when a hand touched his shoulder, looking up it was Soobin.

"It's okay. It's understandable, don't worry. You think you have got attached to him." Tears welling up in his eyes, Taehyun nodded. His friends' eyes widened, and he was pulled in a hug by the oldest. Taehyun sobbed at the older's chest, as the other three tried to calm him down. He didn't even know why is he crying at first place. Maybe it's because of the thought that Beomgyu will leave and never talk to him again. After all it wasn't him that Beomgyu liked all this time. It was Taeyeon, someone who doesn't even exist.

After calming the red-haired male, the oldest broke the silence.

"Taehyun, I think you should confront to him, As soon as possible. Because if this- whatever is going on between you two- will keep going then it will be real hard later. Trust me." Taehyun nodded, sniffling.

He have to tell Beomgyu the truth, even if it meant he will lose the older. Because if he don't, Beomgyu will also get attached.

Or who knows he might already have.

+×+

Today was the day when Taehyun finally decided that he will tell Beomgyu the truth. Truth that it's was Taehyun all those times and not Taeyeon.

He took a deep breath stepping out of his house. Unlike other days, he didn't put any effort in dressing himself up. He was too distracted by thinking about the possible reactions of Beomgyu.

1, Denial

Beomgyu will not believe him. Not until he provides him with a proof, which of course he will to support his answer.

2, Anger

The older will be hella mad at him. For lying to him, for playing with him and for everything else.

3, Bargaining

Maybe the red-haired male will ask him for reasons of why he did this. And then Taehyun will obviously tell him that he just wanted to take his revenge. But isn't it too cruel? Beomgyu just ruin his test but he...he could've ruin Beomgyu by playing with his feelings.

4, depression

Of course, Beomgyu will be stressed. It's not a small thing. Beomgyu really considered him as a close friend. He trusted Taeyeon. But what will he do after knowing that he was trusting Taehyun all that time?

5, Acceptance

And then finallly in end, Beomgyu will accept him. He have to, Taehyun was careless okay but he did deserved a second chance. Because he is also the one suffering.

How can he not, he just fall from someone who doesn't even know his real identity.

Yes, Taehyun did fall from Beomgyu. It was impossible for him not to. The way the older treated him all the time, if anyone would be at Taehyun's place, he also would have falled.

All the way to school and then all the time he was in class, he kept thinking that it will be just like he think. Beomgyu will go through the five stages and they will be back to normal.

Hopefully.

Taehyun licked his lips nervously, as he leaned back on the wall near Beomgyu's classroom. He was waiting for the latter to come out. And when he finally did, Taehyun's first instinct was to run away and hide somewhere, But he didn't.

Instead, he took confident steps towards the silver-haired male, patting his shoulders to have his attention. Beomgyu turned around almost immediately, a mixture of shock and confusion taking over his face.

"I-I need to t-talk to you." Taehyun clenched his sweaty fists, trying to act calm.

"Okay, go ahead."

"No, not h-here. Somewhere p-private..." Beomgyu blinked at the younger confusedly, but nonetheless agreeing and asked him to follow him to the rooftop.

As they walked, Taehyun couldn't help but think how it was feeling the same as game. When the older asked him to follow him and lead him through the path. It felt like deja vu.

They reached the rooftop, a place that Taehyun never knew exist. Beomgyu lead them to the small bench- more like a damaged desk- and both of them seated themselves there.

Taehyun knew Beomgyu is watching him, waiting for him to say something, but he couldn't bring himself to say anything. It felt like his heart is crawling to his mouth, following by the food he ate this morning. There was an unexplainable lump forming in his throat which was blocking his voice to come out, no matter how hard he tried to swallow it down.

"Taehyun?" Beomgyu looked irritably confused. "What's wrong? Did something happen? Do you need my help?"

The gentleness in Beomgyu's voice reminded him of the time when the latter would teach him how to play, So gently and patiently. Unwillingly, tears formed in his eyes again as he hold back a sob.

"I-I...I want to tell you something." Beomgyu was feeling more confused and scared after seeing the younger so close to crying. He stood up and kneeled infront on Taehyun, taking his hands in his.

"What happened tell me, I'm listening." Taehyun wanted to snatch his hands away, but that was the only thing comforting him at that time. He decided to change his position so that he can feel more relaxed, so he stood up, Beomgyu following him shortly.

Both of them standing opposite, facing each other.

"Why...why were you not online last night?" Taehyun closed his eyes for a second, internally patting himself for not stuttering.

"What?"

"In the game, why were you not online. I waited for you...for so long but you-you didn't come." He finally raised his head meeting the older confused eyes.

"What are you implying? How do you know that?" Beomgyu stepped a little closer to him, making him more nervous.

"Beomgyu.... I'm sorry. Please, I'm really sorry."

"Sorry for what, Taehyun?" It was obvious that Beomgyu was losing his Patience now.

"Taeyeon! It's.. it's me..."

Silence. Only the sound of indistinct chattering and other sounds were heard, before Taehyun heard a snort.

"Taeyeon? The girl I'm- Mind to explain how?" Beomgyu crossed his arms to his chest, scoffing.

"I'll tell you, I'll tell you everything but you have to listen to me, without interrupting me okay? Just don't jump to the conclusion like that please."

"Hurry." For a moment, Taehyun wanted to dig his own grave. The way older was looking at him with fierce eyes scared him so much that he almost forgot what he was going to say.

"The t-time you fooled my classmates and me, I was very angry. We went to clubbing that night, and we were talking about you and how we didn't know you were Soobin hyung's roommate. He told us you play games and some stuff about you." He looked at the other, but the latter was just watching him with an expressionless face. "Huen- one of my friends suggested that we can..take our revenge on you. We thought of many ways and then decided on one, which was that I'll have to disguise as a girl and fool you just like you did to us. We made a fake account, and then that's how we started playing together. The first game of ours, remember I didn't know how to play, you taught me. All those times, you were so good to me. Not rude and always so friendly and gentle. It made me doubt myself. And when you start sharing your past with me, I felt terrible. Terrible that I was betraying you when you were trusting me with blind eyes. That's why in order to make it even, I also started to share my life with you. And then I realized that I was....I was getting attached to you. And you were still thinking me as a college girl. Beomgyu, trust me, with you I felt so real and I feel like I'm free. With you, I used to be someone who I really am, not someone I have to fake for people." At this rate, tears were streaming down his face uncontrollably. He didn't even bother to wipe them, because if he will, they will be just replaced by the new ones, like a nonstop river. He was waiting for the older to say something, but he wasn't.

Beomgyu was just standing there, still looking at him a blank face. He didn't know how to react. Of course he wasn't happy. He was angry, but mostly at Soobin. How can he just disclose his information to someone like that.

As for Taehyun, Beomgyu was angry at him also. All this time he was just fooling with him. The thought it wasn't Taeyeon, but someone else made him feel insecure. He shared all of his past with no one but a stranger.

"This is what you call revenge?" Beomgyu unfolded his hands, stepping forward to the younger who visibly flinched. "Doing something with someone who did the same with you? Tit for tat? In my dictionary, revenge isn't that. It's something that will make the other person realize that what they did was wrong and teach them a lesson. Because if we will do the same thing as them, what will be the difference between you and them? Leave it, I don't even know why I'm telling you this." Beomgyu didn't wait for the younger to answer him back

"You said you are attached to me, are you really? Or did you just enjoyed my company? Or even playing with me?"

"N-no really! I-I really like you, please-"

"How do you expect me to believe that? After this, even the smallest thing you will told me, it will be extremely hard for me to believe it. All the things you told me about yourself, I doubt that they were even real. I can't trust you now, can I? not after what you did at least." Taehyun shook his head, trying to control his cries. He tried to hold older's hand, but the latter stepped back glaring at him.

"B-Beomgyu, please, Don't do this. We can work it out I swear we can. I will try my best to gain your trust-"

"Give me one good reason I should still befriend with you."

"We are- we were already friends, So close even! Just suppose that this never happened, That I'm Taehyun and there was never a Taeyeon. Please, we can be like we used to-"

"Kang Taehyun, are you hearing yourself?! It's not that easy! Supposing some another person who you don't even trust as someone who you trusted with heart, it's not fucking easy!" Taehyun flinched at the sudden outburst of older, feeling his heartbroke again.

"Okay, you need time, you can take it. As much as you want, but please don't forget me, please." The desperation in his voice was making it hard for Beomgyu to stay angry at the younger. The sight of Taehyun crying wasn't appealing to him. He wanted the younger to stop crying. A crying Taehyun was worse than a sarcastic Taehyun. He would prefer the latter better. But in order to teach the younger a lesson...

"It's better if he we cut ties right now and here." Taehyun's felt his heart dropped, as he felt an unsettling feeling in his stomach.

"Just suppose that this never happened." Beomgyu repeated the words that Taehyun just said to him a while ago, the difference was only that he was implying on forgetting the whole thing while Taehyun just wanted him to forget the bad part.

"No, no- Beomgyu please!-" Taehyun lunged himself to the older, hugging him tightly who frozed on his spot, not knowing what to do. The younger kept pleading him muttering 'I'm sorry' and 'don't leave me' again and again, but he still just stood there like a stone. The lack of response just made Taehyun cried more. And the next thing he knew, Beomgyu pulled the younger away from him and holding him back with his shoulders.

"Dont, It's over"

+×+

Three days have passed since Taehyun confessed to Beomgyu. The day he did, after Beomgyu left, the latter went to Taehyun's other three friends who were waiting for Taehyun in the cafeteria.

"Go fetch your friend from the rooftop or he might die cause of panic attack" Beomgyu glared at Soobin, who looked equally shocked as the other two.

The trio found Taehyun at the rooftop crying his eyes out. The younger kept asking Soobin to bring Beomgyu to him but the older was hopeless.

From that day, Beomgyu not only avoided Taehyun, but he also ignored Soobin. He even roomed with Jeongin, by giving some false excuses. Not only that, The silver-haired male started to neglect his computer also.

Taehyun waited for him to join the game whole night but he never came. Heartbroken, Taehyun finally lost all of his hope that the older will never talk to him again. He kept crying whenever he would remember anything related to Beomgyu. Soobin tried to contact Beomgyu but failed as the latter's phone was continuously going off.

It was now lunch time, and as always, the four boys were seated on their usual place.

"There is a new student in our class, Hyunwoo. He is so pretty and talented-" Kai tried to lighten up the gloomy environment, fortunately passed.

Yeonjun and Soobin also attempted to make Taehyun engage in the conversation but the latter kept staring at his food without any emotion.

The only time he raised his head up was when the new kid came to their table asking if he could sit here, and his friends being the angels they were, allowed him to do so.

The new arrival seated himself beside Taehyun, passing him a small smile, which Taehyun gratefully returned.

"Are you okay? You look sad?" Hyunwoo asked Taehyun, who looked at him startled.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. Just school stress"

Oblivious of how Taehyun was feeling, Hyunwoo kept talking to the brunette, which obviously didn't get unnoticed by the other three, but they didn't say anything as they were happy to see Taehyun finally talking.

Kai being a curious cat he is, leaned his ear forward to listen what was it that was making Taehyun laugh like that.

Oh- so they were backbiting about Mr. Lee.

"You don't have a boyfriend right?" Taehyun looked at other confused, shaking his head. "Actually the boy over there is glaring at me like he will kill me. So I thought..."

Taehyun snap his head towards the direction where Hyunwoo pointed, his gaze falling to a silver-haired male who was indeed glaring at them. He gulped before turning his head back to his food, still feeling the other staring at him.

Why was Beomgyu glaring at Hyunwoo? Or was Taehyun just hallucinating?

Soon the break ended and Taehyun was dragged away by Hyunwoo to their next class, unaware of a certain boy that was throwing daggers at them.

+×+

Beomgyu groaned tossing his bag to the floor before throwing himself on the bed. He was frustrated, confused, angry.

He thought that maybe cutting ties with the red-haired will finally make everything back to normal, just like how they used to be before Beomgyu scammed him.

Except, his plan just backfired at him.

He missed Taehyun. Not Taehyun actually, but playing with him, talking with him. Not only that, today after seeing Taehyun with Hyunwoo, it made him angry. Angry that Taehyun is laughing after he just broke Beomgyu's heart like that. As much as he hate to agree, he was jealous. Jealous of Hyunwoo, who was so close to Taehyun, and the latter didn't even have a problem.

Beomgyu screamed, his voice muffling in the mattress of his bed. He didn't even acknowledged when the room's door opened and Jeongin came in.

"What's wrong with you?!" Jeongin threw a pillow at the other, who took the hit without any protest.

"Everything! Every fucking thing is wrong! And you know why? All because of Kang freaking Taehyun!" The other boy was confused and when Beomgyu finally noticed his perplexed expression, he sighed before explaining him the whole situation.

"God, that's a lot to digest" Jeongin shook his head in disbelief.

"I know right! Like just imagine someone who you don't even know properly coming to you and saying that he is the girl I have been talking with for days."

"But Beomgyu, he said that he likes you right?" Beomgyu nodded his head, remembering Taehyun's crying face. "Then why don't you give him a chance? He said that he felt real with you and whatever he said to you while chatting was true, which means that you know him and how he is"

"How do I know that he is not lying about it?"

"You still think he is lying when he practically begged you not to leave him?" The older did have a point there. He can't just sit here and get jealous over Taehyun befriending with others.

If he want the younger, he have to work for it. Make it up to him. But he won't give in that easily. He is Choi Beomgyu, after all.

+×+

Winters were already here, and almost whole of the Seoul was wrapped in thick snow. The sun being the rival of winters, kept hiding behind the clouds, not wanting to interact with the sky, just like Taehyun.

The red-haired was still drowned in the thoughts of the senior. He was still inattentive in class, forgetting to do his homework, skipping meals, declining his Parent's phone call, and at one rate, he even start avoiding his friends by hiding in library most of the time, but the other three found him and Yeonjun being the Parent, gave him a long ass lecture on never to ignore them again.

It was snowing currently and Taehyun was on his way to the library again. The test that the whole class failed because of someone, their professor decided to give the poor students another chance and this time Taehyun promised himself that he will study well.

He dragged his feets in the snowed floor creating different patterns. From the childhood, he always loved playing in snow. He remembered his mother scolding him that he will get cold but he was too stubborn to listen. He didn't have many friends back then, so he would just spend his quality time alone, with hobak, his cat. Taehyun smiled remembering his cat.

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't noticed another person walking along with him. It was when their shoulders bump and Taehyun raised his head, eyes widening at the sight of Beomgyu.

"You do know staring at someone is rude, right?" The older broke the silence after noticing the longing gaze of younger. It was making him a little flustered, how the latter was staring at him without blinking. From his peripheral vision, he saw Taehyun flinching, and then lowering his head down embaressed.

The two walked in silence without exchanging any other words. Both of them were equally confused, one on why the other was here while the other on what to say.

"Are you still playing Pubg?" Beomgyu asked.

"N-no, I left it after... y'know..." The older nodded, not showing any specific expression which only increased Taehyun's confusion.

"Where are you going?" Beomgyu asked again, he was trying to make a conversation but the lack of effort from the other side was making it difficult.

"Library, to study for the test I failed..." Taehyun gave him a look to which he just ducked his head down, smiling.

"Let's go together then." Taking a hold of younger's hand, Beomgyu skipped through the streets dragging Taehyun along, who followed him like a lost puppy.

+×+

Both the students reached the library and seated themselves near window. While Taehyun took his books out, Beomgyu admired the garden's view from the window.

"Tell me if you need any help..." Beomgyu bit his lips, suppressing a laugh after seeing the younger's doubtful expression. "C'mon, I'm serious. I can at least make it up to you that way."

Why are you being so nice to me?

Taehyun swallowed the words from the tip of his tongue. He didn't want to ruin the moment they were finally having. So he just nodded giving him a small smile.

Time flew as Taehyun studied and Beomgyu just sat there, at times also helping the younger. It was when Taehyun's phone ranged displaying his Mother's name.

"Excuse me." He stood up walking behind the shelfs, accepting the call.

After a few minutes he came back, his mood sour. And Beomgyu of course noticed.

"What happened?" Taehyun just shook his head, trying to hide the tears. The older looked at him worriedly before standing up and sitting beside him.

"Tell me, what happened?" And that was the final blow for Taehyun to broke down. He cried furiously, even startling the other. Beomgyu didn't know what was wrong so he just comforted the other. "At least tell me something, hyun"

"It was my Mom's call. S-she said that Mr. Lee called her and told her that I'm neglecting my studies, and I am not attentive in class anymore. She scolded me that if I keep doing that she will transfer me to other school in Busan, where she lives. She said she will take my laptop also and stop my monthly allowance." More tears streamed down his face as the older hugged him.

"Why? Weren't you the intelligent one in class? You're even the monitor. So why are you falling behind?"

"Should I tell you truth?" Taehyun raised his head from the other's shoulder, looking right into his eyes as Beomgyu nodded.

"You. You're the reason I'm slacking off." The older's eyes widened clearly taken back by the answer. "I was so hurt by our separation that nothing was attracting me anymore. I was losing interest in almost everything. I start avoiding my friends also. I don't know why but without you, I was feeling incomplete. The nights I spent talking to you were the nights I usually studies on. The laptop was gifted my Parents to me so that it can help me complete assignments more easily but instead I was using it to play games with you. At first I thought it was just mere attachment but as we grew closer, I realized my feelings for you and I-" Before he could finish his sentence, Beomgyu wrapped an arm around his waist, pulling him closer before crashing his lips on the younger's. Taehyun jolted but didn't break the kiss, instead kissed the older back with the same passion.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry you had to face so much because of me, But I promise I'll fix it. I'll fix everything. Okay? I'm not going anywhere and I'm here with you. I love you" as soon as those words flowed put of his mouth, he pulled the younger again into a kiss without giving him time to react. But Taehyun still needed answers so he pulled away, resting his hands on the older's chest.

"Y-you Love me?" Beomgyu nodded, which only made him more confused. "How?"

"I also don't know. After I told you that it's all over, I just couldn't stop thinking about you. Everything I did reminded me of you. And the time when you were with that new kid in the cafeteria, I realized that I was feeling jealous. And at that moment I thought it should be me making you laugh and not that boy. I'm sorry again if I made you suffer" Taehyun's face was now growing hot every second because of the romantic confession but he managed to hide it by hugging the older again, who gratefully hugged him back before planting a soft kiss on his head.

"I love you" Taehyun said, his voice muffled in older's shoulder.

"I love you too"

"So...are you up for a game tonight?"

"You brat! Of course not, instead we are going to study tonight to get you back on track!" Beomgyu smacked his head, while Taehyun whined.

"But it's boring~"

~•~

10.5k words! Congrats on making it till here! This was a requested oneshot. And the requester was adrianiniasta ! Thank you for such a great idea! Hope you liked it!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

68.7K 2.7K 49
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢxᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ (ᴄᴇɴᴛʀɪᴄ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ) 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈, 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-𝓈𝑜-𝓈𝑜𝒻𝓉𝓁𝓎~ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ~ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~
449 38 7
"𝐈 𝐧𝐢𝐡 𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐠* 𝐢𝐧 𝐤𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐰𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐞,𝐈 𝐧𝐢𝐡 𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐠* 𝐢𝐧 𝐤𝐚 𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐞" [𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜/𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐲] (𝐹𝑢𝑛𝑛...
7.2K 308 12
❝ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ❞ ﹋ These Oneshots are all inspired by songs by any artist. Feel free to have a request! (C...
21.3K 1.1K 40
How can one wrong message change everything? Unknown Soobin hyung likes you