Homecoming

נכתב על ידי Moonfairy28

The Agnihotri family. A very rich and influential family in the city. Jaiveer Agnihotri, the head of the fami... עוד

1💜
3💜
4💜
5💜
6💜
7💜
Aesthetic 💜💜
8💜
9💜
10💜
11💜
12💜
13💜
14💜
15💜
16💜
17💜
18💜
19💜
20💜
21💜
22💜
23💜
24💜
25💜
26💜
27💜
28💜
Epilogue💜
Bonus💜
Abhimanyu Story

2💜

17.6K 1K 28
נכתב על ידי Moonfairy28

Enjoy Reading...

*****************

"Johnny Johny..."

"YES, PAPA!!"

"Eating sugar..."

"NOO PAPA!!"

"Telling lie..."

"NO PAPA!!"

"Open your mouth..."

"Aaaa....mmm"

Ashika giggles seeing the father-daughter drama while having her fruit salad.

Arjun was feeding Aaruhi her breakfast but as usual, this little miss showing tantrums so he found an innovative way to make her finish her breakfast.
As Aaruhi finished her breakfast, Arjun kiss her chubby cheeks and ruffle her hair loving, "Good girl, Papa loves his princess..." He said making her smile wide before she kiss him back on his cheek and said, "and Mama?"
Ashika looked at her baby girl in awe.

Arjun pinched her little nose and said, "Papa loves Mama too," and kiss Ashika's cheek as his daughter order him.
Aaruhi smiled at this and again asked, "and Bhaiyu?" This makes her parents chuckle and Arjun nodded his head and replies, "Papa loves baby too, "

"And Bun..."

"Arre meri Mata bas or nhi," Arjun fake cried as he joins his hand in front of her. Ashika laughed seeing her rough and tough husband begging in front of their little baby who was giggling covering her mouth.

"Mata nai...Aaru baby, chilly Papa," she corrects him like a grandma. She squealed in surprise as Arjun suddenly pick her up and started blowing raspberries on her tummy making her laugh hastily, he stops seeing tears appear in her eyes due to laughing too much and hug her tightly while rubbing her rubbing to calm her down.
Ashika walked toward and kiss her little angel on her head and looked at Arjun who was smiling down at her before taking her lips in a gentle kiss.

They pull away feeling little Aaruhi wiggling in his arm. Arjun looks at her with raised eyebrows. She told him to put her on her feet and run away instantly as soon as he put her down.

He pull Ashika toward him and hug her tightly and nuzzled his face in her hair, "I will miss you, Jaan. Don't go please," he whispered in her hair while slowly swaying themselves in their place.

"I will miss you too, but it's important, you know na..." he hummed and kiss her head before pulling out of the hug and peck her lips.

"See where that walking trouble run away..." Ashika told him, who nodded while chuckling.

"Go get ready, you have to leave for the airport," Ashika nodded and walked toward their bedroom while Arjun went toward the garden where his naughty girl run to.

After an hour

Ashika tie her hair in a low ponytail and taking her handbag she went downstairs where Arjun was waiting for her.

Arjun looks up hearing the tingling of anklets to see his beautiful wife descending the stairs carefully holding the railing.

Arjun stands up from the sofa and took her bag from her hand.

"You take your medicines??" Ashika nodded with her ever-smiling face.

"We should leave now," Arjun said and started walking but stop not feeling her movement behind him.

"What happened?" He asked in worry while turning to her.

"Aaru, Kaha h.." She asked while her eyes looking for her daughter.

"She is in the car, wanted to come with us to drop her Mama," This melts her heart and a smile appears on her face.

"Shall be Mrs. Arjun..." Arjun forwards his hand toward her to gladly accept it and they went outside hand in hand.

"Mama, sit with you," Aaruhi asked her mother in her cute voice.

"No doll, Mama will get tired," Arjun sweetly told to her who pout cutely and shook her head stubbornly.
"No, I want to,"

"It's ok Arjun, let her sit with me, " She assured him and smiled when Aaruhi jumped in excitement around them.
Arjun also gave up seeing his angel so happy and picked her up in his arms.

He opens the door for Ashika and helps her to get settled, then place Aaruhi on her lap before walking around to take the driver's seat.

"Will you bling lots of coco for me?" Aaruhi asked her looking at Ashika with her puppy eyes.
"I will but you have to promise something to Mama...," Aaruhi vigorously nodded her head and smile happily.
"You will not trouble your Papa while I am away and listen to him, also have your food on time and make your Papa eat on time ok. And take care of yourself and Your Papa, promise," Aaruhi place her little palm on her Mama's palm and sincerely said, "I will Mama, pomise,"

Ashika kisses her head feeling emotion and so much love for her little angel.
"My beautiful daughter," she whispers, cuddling her baby to her chest.

Arjun smiled looking at his girls before focusing on the road.

Ashika looking at her husband who is now holding her daughter as they are standing outside the Airport.
"Apna khayal rakhna aur jada kaam mat karna, time per khana. Thik h," Ashika was instructing her husband for 15 minutes now as she was leaving them alone for the first time that too with their little troublemaker.
"Or han give her warm water bath and give her a light breakfast along with a few slices of apples and don't..."

"Relax Ashi and don't worry I will manage everything... you just take care of yourself and baby...and come back soon," he said softly while looking at her with love. Ashika smiles at his care and hug him.
She places her lips on the side of his neck before pulling away, "we will be fine, don't worry,"

She look at her watch and turn to them, "it's time for my flight..."
Arjun nodded at her and kiss her forehead gently.
Ashika looked at her sad daughter who was on the verge of crying but her Papa's embrace is providing her must needed comfort.

"Be a good girl to Papa and Sabrina Aunty, Mama will come back soon," saying she kiss her whole face, who giggle feeling ticklish due to her kisses.

"Ok then, bye..."Arjun handed over her handbag to her and nodded but he suddenly started feeling uneasy as she turn around to go with her small trolley bag.

Suddenly, she stop at the entrance gate and turn to them with her sweet smile and wave at them. Arjun also smiles back at her and waves back.
He whispers something to a very sad Aaruhi and her baby looks up at her Mama with her gloomy gaze and slowly waves at her. Ashika blew her a fly kiss feeling her eyes also turn teary seeing her unhappy baby staring at her with a longing look.

Ashika quickly turn and went inside before she decided to give up on her trip seeing her husband and daughter's puppy and sad eyes.

Arjun also return to his car after Ashika disappears from his sight. He look at his silent baby who is now looking down at her frock design with interest.
"Princess!?" He soft-called her as he made her sit on the passenger seat and fasten the seat belt.

He bent down a little and raise her face to see her but got heartbroken seeing tears in her beautiful eyes.

"Missing Mama!?" She nodded and pout sadly.

"I also miss Mama and you know what I will do so that I won't cry?" He said in a very low voice. Aaruhi shakes her head innocently and look at him with a cute frown on her face.
"We will have our ice cream party without getting scolded by Mama, what say!?" He asked in a hushed voice as if telling her some secret. Aaruhi giggle cutely with her palm over her mouth as her father was making funny faces while sharing his plan, forgetting her sadness.

"So...ice cream??" She quickly nodded, and he sigh in relief seeing her happy face.

"Shall we go?" he asked in a dramatic way. Aaruhi also act along and shout excitedly, "leh Goooo!!!" While raising her arm over her head.

After having their ice cream date, they come back home with sleeping Aaruhi. Arjun pick her up in his arms and made her sleep in his bedroom and then, he went to do some work in his study room that is adjoined to his bedroom.

Night time

"Are you comfortable there?" Arjun asked Ashika as they are on a video call. Arjun was preparing dinner while Ashika, on the hand, was having her dinner.
"Yeah, ...hotel rooms are nice," he nodded as he was stirring something.

"Don't forget to take your medicine," Ashika roll her eyes as this was the nth time he was reminding her but still nodded for his assurance.

"Leave all this, where is my baby??" He switch on the backside camera toward Aaruhi who was sitting on the dining table munching roasted cashews while flipping her picture book.

"Aaru, mera pyara bachcha, ..." Ashika called softly. Aaruhi snaps her head toward the sound and quickly gets down from the table carefully, as Arjun shows his phone.

She snatched the device from her father's hand and hold it.
"Mama!" She happily called her Mama seeing her face.

"Yes baby, how are you??" Ashika smiles at her.

"I'm fine, Mama. And I am a very good girl to Papa. I didn't cry when you go," She happily told her Mama.

"Aww, my tiny baby has grown up. Mama is so proud of her Aaru baby," Aaruhi smiles brightly hearing her Mama praising her. She looks up at her father with her heart-melting smile, he ruffles her open hair lovingly.

"Mama, we didn't eat Ice cream," Arjun slap his forehead at her and chuckle internally at his cute baby.
Ashika narrowed her eyes at her husband who give her a nervous smile and act like he is busy cooking.

"Good, very good, and which flavor you didn't eat, baby?!" She sweetly asks her innocent baby. Aaruhi's eyes are twinkling with happiness thinking her Mama believes her. Her smile widens as she confidently replies, "coco and Papa mango," Arjun closes his eyes tightly preparing himself for his wife's scolding because of his innocent baby girl.

Ashika sighed at them but didnt say anything. After talking her heart out, Aaruhi give the phone to his Papa and went to her previous task.

"Go eat and drink a glass of milk. And also make Aaru drink her milk," Ashika instruct him while he just stare at her beautiful face with a small smile.

"I love you, Ashi" he whispered. She blushed under his love filled gaze and replied, "I love you more,"
They stay silent for a minute while their eyes are talking with each other.

"It's getting Arjun," she told him, Arjun sighed and nodded his head.

"You also go and rest, take care,"

"Hmm, good night,"

"Good night," said he cut the call and look at Aaruhi who is still engrossed in her book.

He set the dishes on the table and have his dinner with his daughter, all the while hearing her cute ranting.

"Papa! Tell me your falvit story,"

"Baby it's favorite," he corrects her while chuckling at her pronunciation.

"Hmmm, are you sleepy?" She quickly shook her head and giggle seeing him narrow his eyes at her.

"Okay, once there was a..." He began after taking her in his arms and made her lay on his chest.

***********************************

Thank you
💜💜💜💜💜

Should I give a sneak peek about their love story🤔🤔
Let me know.

VOTE
COMMENTS
&
SHARE

See you soon🤗🤗

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

23.1K 1.4K 53
This not a regular love story of how you fall in love... but your fight for your love and how you sustain in it.... Meet Maan and Kirti as they take...
8.3K 604 24
"I don't care if our marriage was a business deal; I'm rewriting the contract to ensure my happiness comes first." ~Aahana "We've weathered storms th...
1M 46.5K 32
Ever heard of a criminal family which is highly respected along with being wealthy?.........Well that's what Agnihotri family is. All men of the fami...
314K 18K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...