Still With You | BTS (Bangtan...

Av BadassBangtanBabe

A Sequel to Euphoria | Bangtan Sonyeondan. "My mind plays tricks on me, reminding me that they've said that t... Mer

Preface:
"Can You Please, Help Me Forget?..."
In A World Of 7 Billion People, You Managed To Find Me..."
"It's Okay If You're Broken, We Can Help Mend You..."
"My Days With Out You Are Colorless & Mute..."
"I Don't Know How You Do It, But I'm Forever Ruined By You..."
"Spending My Life, Falling Deeper In Love With You.."
"My Heart Is Yours, It's You That I Hold On To..."
"Thank You For Letting Me Love You; It's The Easiest Thing I've Ever Done..."
"I Don't Know Who Loves Me & I Don't Care, It's a Waste Anyway..."
"I Get Deeply Addicted To A Prison Called You; I Can't Serve No One But You..."
"Stuck Between The Having It All & Giving It Up..."
"I Have Loved You For A Thousand Years; I'll Love You For A Thousand More..."
"You Gave Up Heaven So We Could Be Together..."
"I Think That You Are The One For Me 'Cause It Gets So Hard To Breathe..."
"As Long As We Are Together, Even The Endless Maze Is A Paradise..."
"She Might Just Be My Everything And Beyond..."
"You Are, The Only Exception..."
"I'm Waiting On You Again; So I Don't Take The Blame...."
"Our Happiness Has Been Destined; 'Cause You Love Me And I Love You..."
"I Cannot Breathe Without You Being Right By My Side, I'll Die..."
"The Second That You Called Me Yours, I Had Something Worth Living For..."
"I'm Getting Used To Receiving, Still Getting Good At Not Leaving..."
"Thank 'You' For Becoming 'Us'..."
"There's No Need To Run Without Knowing The Reason..."
"And I Will Try To Fix You..."
"Even If Many Nights Pass, I'll Be By Your Side..."
"Sometimes I Feel Like I'm Drowning And You're There To Save Me..."
"It's Our Paradise and It's Our War Zone..."
"Because To Me You're The Beginning and The End..."
"Just Come Into My Arms; Destroy Me If You Want...
"Forever's Forever, Eternally Attached To Her Soul..."
"I Only Have You; You're My Only Love..."
"Please Remember, My Answer Is You..."
"You're Like A Completed Puzzle Of My Ideal Type..."
"My Home Has Beautiful Eyes, The Cutest Nose, The Prettiest Smile..."
"Baby, When Your Arms Are Around Me, I'd Swear That I'm Holding The Sun..."
"You Gave Me Your Love And Became My Reason..."
"Nothing Feels Better Than Loving You..."
"Where Ever You Stray, I'll Follow..."
"I Feel You With Every Burst Of Pain..."
"The Very Thought Of You, My Love..."
"We Had Our Head In The Clouds, Thought We Had It All Figured Out..."
"So It Goes, Some Things Are Meant To Be..."
"Now You Can Lean On Me, I'm Always By Your Side..."
"If You Make It All Wrong, Then I'll Make It All Right..."
"I Think I Found A Perfect Love That I've Been Waiting For A Long Time..."
"I Love You, Boy..."
"When You're Lost I'll Find A Way, I'll Be Your Light..."
"Nothing Better Than You..."
"But I'll Suffer The Fall For Love..."
"Please Come Back Into My Arms Again..."
"Your Body Lightweight, Speaks To Me..."
"One Day We Will Finally Come Back Home..."
"If I Let You Go, Would You Be Happier?..."
"Around My Lips, Your Sweet Scent Still Remains..."
"Hello, My Soulmate..."
"I Won't Give Up On Us; I Know We Gon' Make It..."
"I See Only You. I See Nothing But You..."
"It Had To Be You..."
"I Hope I Love You All My Life..."
"It's A Beautiful Life..."
"But I Still Want You..."
"You'll Always Be My Favorite Form Of Loving..."
"You Are The Reason I Live and Breathe..."
"Only Love Could Hurt Like This..."
"You Make Me Thirsty..."
"That You Are The Reason..."
"'Cause Baby, I Would Die For You..."
"I Know It Hurts Sometimes, But Don't Let It Go..."
"Tell Me What's Worse, Losing You Now Or Later?...."
Final Book: My You...

"Wherever I Go, You Bring Me Home..."

1.1K 60 34
Av BadassBangtanBabe

Listen To: "Sweet Creature" by Harry Styles
———————————————-
[Please, assume all conversations are in Korean]

"I have to fire him Jungkook-ah, right?" I ask him. The worry in my chest is making me panic. I bend forward and hug my knees as I look out the window, the trees whizzing by us. The feeling in my gut is telling me that this has to stop. It's not coincidental anymore, but I hate confrontation. "It has to be him. All signs point to him," I continue. I'm an idiot. How could I not see it.

"You do. Now. There have been way too many instances El," he says as he looks over his shoulder to pass the car to our right. We are about 30 minutes into our drive and I feel incredibly uncomfortable that Taek stayed behind in my studio. "You can't let him have access into your life and business anymore. It's obvious that he has some sort of issue and that's why he's doing this,"

"I mean, it's not possible that I just missed the harddrive right? I looked Kook-ah, I swear. I looked everywhere. When the studio was broken into I looked for it, but couldn't find it and I thought maybe I had taken it home but I know I didn't. I feel like I'm crazy but I'm not, right? There have been so many things that have happened that revolve around him," I let out, turning my head on my knees to look at him.

"Ella," he says softly as he glances at me quickly, his hand reaching out to find mine. I lace our fingers together and bring his hand up to my mouth to kiss his knuckles. "You're not crazy. I think we've all had our feelings about Taek from the beginning. Things just started happening when he was around and we don't trust him. I don't trust him. He has to be the one that is behind all of this," he says.

"Yeah," I let out. I let my legs fall down, reach for my phone and text Taek. I let him know that we need to have our meeting the day after tomorrow at 9 am at the studio. He responds with an okay and then I text Daehyun as well because there is no way I'm doing this alone. After getting everything set up, I lean my head back against the headrest and watch the scenery. I have all these thoughts rolling around in my head.

"Now, do you want to talk about what else is bothering you?" He asks as he squeezes my hand.

"Nothing," I lie, smiling at him.

"It's funny that you think that I'd believe that," he says with a smirk. "But that's okay. You don't want to talk about it now, so we can talk about it another time," he tells me. This man, continuously blows my mind; the way he always knows when something is bothering me.

"How much longer until we arrive?" I ask him, changing the subject.

"Around 15 minutes," he replies. "Are you excited?" He asks.

"I don't like camping," I tell him honestly. "But I'm excited to camp with you," I finish with a smile.

—————————————————
We arrive to the camping spot and I see a small camper van waiting for us. I figured we'd be in a tent so it's a pleasant surprise. It's perfect for two with a tiny kitchen, bathroom and a bed. There is a window above the bed that opens to see the sky above and it's beautiful and romantic. I was honestly wondering how we'd be camping when it's so cold out but of course, Jeon Jungkook had a plan all along.

He has gone to get our water tank filled so we can make dinner and I'm setting up our bed with blankets and pillows; making sure we are as comfortable as we can. As I'm busy arranging, I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket and I pull it out to see a video call from Taehyung. He's been extra clingy recently; constantly calling and texting and I'd be lying if I were to say I didn't love it. My heart still skips a beat when I see the photo of us pop up on my screen; his arm wrapped around my waist and his lips kissing my nose. I slide my thumb across the screen and pull the phone above me as I lay against the blankets.

"Angel," I hear him and as soon as my eyes find his on the screen, I feel my whole body flooded with warmth.  He's looks so effortlessly gorgeous; laying in bed, one arm holding the phone up above him and the other laying across his torso. He's shirtless and his hair is messy on his head; his cheeks pink.

"What are you doing TaeTae?" I ask quietly.

"Nothing, I was just thinking about you," he tells me.

"Mmmmm," I sigh snuggling into the pillows around me. It's cold outside so I'm happy to snuggle into the warmth of the bedding that surrounds me.

"I made plans for us, day after tomorrow. We have a date," he tells me and I see the sparkle in his eye. He and I haven't actually really gone on a date before so I'm definitley looking forward to it.

"What are we gonna do?" I ask him.

"First we are going to shopping, you need to get some warmer clothes. Then we are going to dinner. Then I got us a room at the Four Seasons and we are getting massages," he says. His tone is so low and so gravely that it radiates sex and I get goosebumps all over my body.

"That sounds," I let out a breathy sigh. "Amazing," I tell him. The thought of spending a whole evening with Tae, makes me very, very excited. "Are we sleeping at the hotel?" I ask him.

"Well, I'm not sure how much sleep we will be getting, but we will be staying the night there, yes," he says with a wink and I get that feeling in my stomach, the one you get when you go on a rollercoaster.

"Fuck," I whimper and I have to look away. He lets out a throaty laugh and it doesn't help my current predicament.

"Does that make you excited, Angel?" He asks me.

"Why are you being such a tease?" I whine as I throw my arm over my blushing face.

"You're so cute when you're all blushy and shy," he tells me. I hear Seokjin shouting in the background as Tae yells at him to wait.

"You should go. You know Seokjinnie doesn't like to be kept waiting," I tell him.

"Yeah, okay," he whines. "Tell me you love me," he demands.

"I love you," I tell him.

"I love you so much Angel. See you tomorrow night," he tells me as he blows me a kiss. I smile and hang up the call. I hear rustling outside and open the door to see Jungkook setting up the small burner where he will be preparing our dinner of samgyeopsal. I close the door back up, trying to encase the heat from our small heating unit inside.

"Need help?" I ask him.

"Nope, you just sit down and talk to me about anything and everything," he says with a smile. We do just that. He sets up and starts cooking and we talk about all the things happening recently, how he's felt with the promotions for the album being over to upcoming projects and music they're putting out.

"I spoke to Eomma and Apa yesterday," he tells me.

"Oh?" I respond.

"They asked how you were and invited us to visit home soon," he continues.

"Wait, what?" I ask him, surprised at their invitation. I know they don't hate me but I know that they haven't really been the most accepting of our relationship.

"Yeah, they want us to visit and they want to get to know you better," he says. "I think her conversation with Yoongi-hyung and Joon-hyung's Eomma's really helped to open their eyes to the situation. My Eomma says she wants to understand and get to know you and us as a couple," he says to me. I exhale and feel a weight lifted. It makes me so happy to know that they're open about understanding us.

"Okay, well, just let me know when you want to go and we can plan it," I tell him.

"What about for Seollal? We can go and celebrate, eat tteok and mandu," he says with a smile.

"That sounds perfect," I reply as I lean forward in my flimsy camping chair and kiss him.

We spend the next few hours eating, conversing, laughing, kissing and enjoying the time to ourselves. We clean up and I help JK put away the kitchen supplies and extra food into the camper. Once everything has been cleaned up, Jungkook grabs a blanket and my hand and leads us back outside. He sits down on one of the camping chairs and pulls me into his lap as he wraps the blanket around us. I lean my back against his chest and feel his arms tangle around me as his mouth hits my ear.

"Look at all the stars," he whispers, the wonder in his voice is so damn endearing.

"It's beautiful out here," I reply. "We don't ever get to see the stars like this in Seoul," I finish.

"That's why I wanted to come here. Sometimes," he let's out a sigh. "Everything just feels so fast, so chaotic. I just— I wanted us to have time to just breathe, even if it was just for the night," he tells me. My heart aches as I hear the slight sadness in his tone. I stand up, place my legs under the arm rests of the chair and straddle his lap, facing him, pushing his hair off his beautiful face.

"What's bothering you Kook-ah?" I ask him.

"Nothing is bothering me, but I'm just—I'm worried about you," he tells me honestly and I get lost in the way he's looking up at me, his fingers going into my hair.

"Kook—" I say before he interrupts me.

"No, don't say it. Don't tell me I don't need to worry about you or that you're fine because I know you're not," he says to me and I look down, knowing he's calling me out.

"You seem to forget that I know you. I know that you pull away when you're stressed. I know that your smiles never reach your eyes when your anxious. I know that you stop eating normally and drink way more americano when you're worried and I've been seeing all of these things a lot more recently. I know you try and act strong, so that we don't worry but I see it and it kills me El. I'd rather you talk to me, vent to me, tell me what you're feeling. That way you don't have to hold it all in. You're not burdening me with anything, please know that. I want to know. I want to hold you while you let go and we can come up with resolutions together," he confesses as he puts his finger under my chin to grasp my eyes. "I love you Eleanor. From the moment you stepped in that room and told me you wanted to steal my shoes, I've been lost on you" he says with a smile. "Let me protect you; let me help you. Please baby," he finishes. I lean in an kiss him gently, assuring him with my actions that I hear him loud and clear.

"Can you believe in like a month and a half, it will be a year since I came to Seoul?" I ask him. "It seems like I just met you yesterday," I say to him.

"It doesn't feel like it's been long enough, but it also feel's like I've known you my whole life," he whispers against my ear. I feel the goosebumps raise on my skin. "No measure of time will ever be enough," he says as his lips land softly on the side of my neck. I let my eyes fall closed and my head fall forward against his shoulder as I allow his mouth to move it's way across my skin, leaving fire with each press against me.

"Kook-ah" I whisper.

"Yeah, baby?" He responds. His hands go up to my hair, running his fingers through and pushing it off my face.

"I wanna spend every day of forever with you," I tell him, letting myself be vulnerable and open with him. "But i'm so scared," I finish.

"Eleanor, no. Don't be scared baby. I'm here. I'll always be here. Just love me," he tells me as he leans his forehead against mine. His lips push against mine and I give in, wanting to show him just how much I love him.

"You promise?" I ask him. Images of Nabi float in my mind, thinking of the things she said about Jin and Namjoon; I feel desperate for validation and reassurance that he does love me.

I should have never gone to see her. I should have left it alone. I shouldn't need for them to constantly reassure me that they love me; I should be confident in them, in us.

"El, of course. Why would you question my love for you?" He asks me, confusion riddling his beautiful face.

"Show me. Please," I ask him. All it takes is for me to say the words before he takes me in his arms and uses his body to shower me in so much love and affection that there is no way I could ever question it again.
—————————————————————-

I open my eyes and look up to see the light is just breaking though. I extend my legs and feel the soreness move down my whole body. Jungkook had me in every position known to man last night and I'd be lying if I didn't say that I enjoyed every single second of it. I love the way he takes me and uses me for his pleasure all while making sure that I am in a constant state of bliss. I've never felt more loved or wanted in my life.

I turn my eyes back down to the gorgeous man laying next to me. I feel warmth spread across my chest as I take him in, he's laying on his stomach; half of his body draped on mine as his fingers are wrapped around the fabric of my tshirt. His cheeks are squished against my chest and his hair is wild and messy. I bring my hand up to push his hair back and then let my thumb stroke his puffy cheeks. I see a smile spread across his lips as he pulls on my shirt, bringing me as close to him as he can. I stroke his back and let myself sing along to a song that pops in my head.

"And oh we started,
Two hearts in one home.
It's hard when we argue,
We're both stubborn
I know, but oh
Sweet creature, sweet creature
Wherever I go, you bring me home
Sweet creature, sweet creature
When I run out of road, you bring me home..."

"So pretty" I hear him say softly.

"Good morning Jungkookie," I say with a laugh as he pushes himself on top of me and buries his head in my neck.

"Play with my hair," he mumbles against my skin. His love of physical touch, the need to feel me, touch him has always made me happy. I bring my hands up and let them tangle in his hair, scratching his scalp as I hear him sigh out in contention.

"Don't wanna go. Wanna stay here forever," he whines after a few minutes. I laugh slightly. As much as I'd love to stay here, wrapped up in him, loving on him, my heart aches to be with my 6 other loves. "Wish I could have you like this always," he finishes and I am overcome with guilt.

"I'm sorry," I whisper. He tilts his head up to look at me.

"No babe," he lets out quickly. "I don't mean it like that," he reassures me. "I just mean that I wish life could slow down a bit more often. I love being like this with you," he smiles and presses a kiss to my nose.

"Thank you for bringing me here Kook. It was so nice to have time alone,"  I say to him as I kiss him softly.

We have a leisurely and slow morning. We get up, eat breakfast while taking in our surroundings. I finally open up to him about the pressure I'm feeling about the upcoming runway show I'm taking part in and he does his best to reassure me that it will all be perfect. We pack everything up, clean up the camper, pack the car and get on the road to head back home.

"El?" His voice breaks me out of my trance as I look at the snow falling outside of the car window.

"Mmmm?" I respond.

"Do you regret anything from the past year?" He catches me off guard with his question.

"Jungkook-ah," I say as I turn my body to look at him. His hand moves to my thigh as he squeezes. His eyes find mine and he gives me a small smile. "Why would you ask me that?" I let my hand fall on his, my mind running wildly as to why he would think I could ever regret a single moment of the last year of my life with them; with him.

"I know this life, this relationship isn't 'normal'." He starts. "Sometimes I wonder if you regret starting this and wish for something more low-key; easier. I've told you this before, but I wish, every single day that I could give you that life. A simple, easy, normal relationship. Dinners in public, movies, vacations; all of the things that relationships outside of our world have to offer," he continues. "I want you to be so happy; I want you to have the whole world because you deserve it, but I can't give it to you and I feel like keeping you here is so selfish but I can't let you go," he confesses. My hart feels like it's swelling and breaking at the same time. I wish we could have those things too but imagining my life without him, makes me physically ill. 

"Jungkook," I start. "I would give up anything and everything that 'simple, easy, and normal' relationships have to offer if I get to have you. I don't want any of those things, if I don't get to have you to do them with," I tell him. "You guys keep telling me, that you want me to be happy and this life is too hard or too much for me but why can't you see, why can't you understand that I can not and will never be happy if I don't have you; if I don't have this life?I don't need public dinners, movies and vacations. I'd rather dance in the rain with you, cuddle on our couch, and play video games until 3:00 am" I say. "The last year of my life has been the best year of my life; even with all the craziness and drama. I wouldn't take a single moment back because it's all lead me to this exact moment. This moment right now where I love you more than you will ever understand. This moment where all I see if my future with you, my whole life, every single dream come true. This moment where I couldn't imagine wanting any thing more than I want you right now," I tell him quietly looking down at our hands intertwined on my lap. I hear the click of the turn signal and see Jungkook veer the car to the outside lane and pull over to an empty highway service area lot.

He puts the car in park, unbuckles his seatbelt, and turns to face me. His hands cup my jaw as he leans forward and presses his nose against mine; his breath hitting my lips and goosebumps scattering over my skin.

" 네 곁이기에 감사해 (That I'm next to you, I'm thankful)..." he whispers against my lips and I can't help the tears that start to well in the corners of my eyes; completely and wholly overwhelmed by the love I feel for the man who's eyes hold every star I have ever made a wish upon.

——————————————————————

"You're home!" I hear as Jungkook and I step inside the house and my body collides against a hard chest and my breath is sucked from my lungs.

"Ya, Jimin-ah, you're going to hurt her," I hear Yoongi chastise his dongsaeng. I let my fingers tangle in the hair on the nape of his neck as his lips press onto my neck and I can feel his breathing against my chest.

"Sweet baby boy," I whisper into his ear as I stroke the back of his head and I feel him squeeze his arms around me tighter.

"I love you so much" he mumbles against my jaw.

"I love you so much more," I tell him. I pull his hair to bring his face to mine and I kiss him gently.

"Ya, let Hyung kiss his girlfriend," I hear Seokjin complain. I laugh as Jimin is pulled away from me and the others start making their rounds, saying Hello after being apart for 24 hours. The last one to greet me is Yoongi and instead of kissing me and hugging me, he reaches for his hand for me and pulls me to follow him as he walks us toward his room. We walk in and he closes the door behind us.

Before I can even open my mouth to say hello, he pushes my body against the door and kisses me hungrily. I feel my stomach erupts in butterflies at the feeling of his tongue grazing along my bottom lip as he pants into my mouth. My fingers are grasping tightly at his shirt as I try to pull him as close to me as possible, feeling like I can't get enough of him. I feel his hands move to my hips as his mouth goes down my jaw and neck.

"Oh my god," I moan out as he sucks a mark on my clavicle and I feel arousal spreading through my body.

"I love you," he moans out. We slow down our movements, knowing it's not the right time to lose ourselves in these feelings right now. We lay on his bed as his fingers play with my hair.

"We want to be with you tomorrow during your meeting with Taek," he says randomly.

"Babe, are you sure? He doesn't know about all of us, just about Joon," I tell him.

"I don't care. I want to make sure that he understands that he can't mess with you or with anyone that's a part of our team. I know you can stand up for yourself and take care of yourself and all that but I am not going to sit here with my arms crossed. I'm done and over his shit," he answers and the passion in his tone is evident. I always say I'm such an independent woman, that I don't need them for anything but it's bullshit. The way I automatically relax knowing that they will be there with me tomorrow during a confrontation that I'm 100% extremely anxious about, soothes me instantly.

"Okay," I whisper as I push my lips up to meet his. I kiss him softly, sweetly and pour every ounce of love I have for him into it.

"I missed you," I mumble against his lips.

"It was only a day and you missed me?" He teases me, using the line I constantly use with them, his thumb grazing my bottom lip.

"I miss you every second that you're away from me. You're are a literal piece of me Min Yoongi. I can't function without you," I tell him. He presses his lips against mine and I feel him smile and a laugh falls against my mouth.

"What's so funny?" I ask him, look up at him between my lashes.

"I just—" he starts as he brings his long fingers up and gently twirls my hair around them as he takes in every ounce of my face. "I just can't imagine my life ever being without you," he tells me before pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

"Well, that's good," I tell him as I pull my body on top of him, straddling his hips and grabbing his arms to pin them above his head. "Because as long as I'm breathing, you'll always be mine," I say as I press my mouth to his. "Now, lets go so you can make me dinner. I'm starving," I tell him with a smile.

"So bossy," he whines. "I like it,".

————————————————————————

I help Yoongi and Jin with dinner and we eat all together. We sit around the table, eating, feeding each other, and drinking. If there is one thing we always try and keep up with, it's family dinners. We discuss their upcoming time off and the holiday.

"So it's a big deal in the United States, right?" Taehyung asks me as he pulls me closer. I'm sitting between Taehyung and Hoseok and they keep pulling me back and forth in to their spaces. I let out a laugh as Tae wraps his arm around my shoulder and kisses my temple.

"Yeah, I guess it is. I never really got to have a real Christmas. My mom never had money and was just never around. When I moved in with Kat, her family is Jewish so they celebrate Hanukkah and I would just go through the motions as a respect for them. I learned to love their culture and traditions, they're beautiful," I tell them. Each of them is looking at me in ways so distinct.

"Do you like Christmas?" Jimin asks, his head tilted.

"I do. I love Christmas," I say to them. "I don't necessarily practice the traditional Christian beliefs of the holiday but I love what it stands for. I love the tree and decorating, spending time with loved ones, buying gifts for the people that are important to you, and just the overall warmth and beauty of the holiday," I tell them. My heart aches slightly. I don't mind giving up holidays and traditions to be here; I honestly never really had my own growing up. So, being here, in Seoul, with them, just makes me feel like we can create our own holidays and traditions and make them whatever it is we want but Christmas holds a special place in my heart. I've always dreamed of having the perfect Christmas, like what you see in movies and shows. Snow, trees, family, love. I look up to see 7 sets of eyes all soft on me.

"So," I say, trying to lighten the subject. "What's the plan for this meeting tomorrow? I just go in there, tell him that I feel like he's dishonest and I think it's best we go our separate ways?"  I ask. I see Yoongi and Namjoon shift across the table from me, leaning forward on their arms on the wooden surface.

"I think you don't go into detail. You just tell him that you feel like it's not working out and you would rather end on an amicable note. I feel like if you give him too many details, he may react in an unfavorable way," Namjoon explains.

"I think we just need to cut it off. It's not like we have solid proof that he's the one that's done anything to you, so we just go in, tell him we will pay him out the remainder of his 6 month contract, give him a severance and let him go on his way so we can wash our hands clean of him," Yoongi adds.

"Noona," I hear Seokjin to my left, next to Hoseok, and I turn to face. "What was on the harddrive that you couldn't find and suddenly showed up?" He asks. My face burns red and I knew I'd have to tell them.
"It's my personal drive, so, personal photos and videos," I say out loud. "Photos and videos of us together, photos of me," I add.

"If they were to get out," Seokjin adds. "How bad would it be?" He finishes.

"It would definitley out us. There aren't any super inappropriate photos of us together; just selfies, maybe some kissing photos," I tell them. There are a few shirtless, wrapped in sheets photos but no nudes or anything like that of them. "But," I let out and I see them all tense. "I guess I might as well tell you.  I had photos of myself done. They're supposed to be parts of your Christmas gifts," I say as I look down toward my hands. "If those get out, It'd be pretty bad for me," I tell them.

"Fuck," I hear Hoseok let out.

"I'm sorry," I say.

"No," Jimin says. "You don't have anything to apologize for. It's not your fault that someone has invaded your privacy," he continues.

"I know but, I should have been more responsible. I shouldn't have left it in the studio. I should have left it at home. Jesus, how do I manage to fuck everything up?" I am overcome with guilt and fear and feel my chest start to tighten. Fuck, what was I thinking. This could ruin them. I feel someone pull my chair out and hands pull me to stand up.

"El," I look up to see Hoseok standing in front of me. "Don't get caught up in the what if's," he says as he brings his hands to my face, his thumbs grazing my cheeks. "He knows that if he releases those images, we will ruin him. He wouldn't dare. We will let your lawyer know and have them be prepared just in case. So please, take a deep breath and try to just stay as calm as possible, okay?" He says and I instantly wrap my arms around his neck, letting him pull me against his chest. I feel more calm already. "I'll never let anyone hurt you," he whispers into my ear.

I get hugs from the others, all reassuring me that everything was going to be okay and that this would be handled and everything would be over soon. We pick up all the dishes from the table and I make my way into the kitchen to start cleaning up. I shoo them away telling them to go get washed up so that we can have a cuddle and movie night after I clean up. I'm placing the dishes in the cupboards when I feel a pair of muscular arms wrap around me and lips against my ear.

"Hi Daddy," I let out, knowing exactly who's touch it is. I reach my hand back to touch his face. I hear him let out a soft moan and laugh. His lips work their way from the nape of my neck to the side where he gently sucks on the arch near my shoulder and I feel my whole body burning.

"You miss me Sweet Thing?" He asks me. His voice is so deep and so low that I swear I feel my knees buckle at the sound. His hands go around my waist and he presses his hips against mine.

"Missed you so much," I tell him. He turns me to face him and then pulls me up to sit on the counter. He spreads my knees apart and pulls me so I'm flush with him. I feel a shiver run down my spine when I feel him kiss me deeply, his tongue pushing against my lips.

"Baby," he whines and it makes me want to give him every single thing he ever asks of me. I let my fingers tangle in his hair as I pull him closer to me, desperate to touch him, to taste him. His hands move down my body and he pulls the hem of my shirt, desperate to pull it off of me.

"Okay?" He asks and I nod and my heart swells at the fact that he's so sweet to ask me. I lift my arms and tug it off my body and throws it to the floor. His eyes go to my chest as he takes in my lacy bra and bites his lip. His fingers glide up my arms to find the straps to pull them down, leaving me exposed in front of him. He smirks at me before bending down and letting his mouth envelop me. His hands move to the back to unclasp the fabric as his mouth continues to work me, biting gently and tugging. I'm a mess of moans and exhales as my whole body is wrecked with arousal.

"Joonie," I moan out. My hands make their way to the waistband of his pants and I push my fingers do to grab him and start to stroke him languidly. I hear him panting against my chest, feeling him harden in my grasp.

"Feels good Daddy?" I ask him, knowing damn well that the moment I call him that, he's putty in my hands; weak for me.

"So good," he mumbles. "So fucking good," he continues as he brings his mouth up to mine, hovering over my lips as he hisses air between his teeth. I let my thumb swipe across his tip and gently bite down on his bottom lip.

"Fuck," he whines and he loses it instantly. His hand go to the seam of my pants and he tugs on them, desperate to get them off of my body. I lift my ass up off the counter as he peels the fabric off me. His mouth follows his hands as he kisses my thighs, my knees, my legs, down to my ankles. He throws them aside and I realize i'm nearly naked and he's still fully dressed. I tug his shirt and rip it off his body.

"Off," I demand as I tug on his pants. He smirks at me and pulls his pants down to his ankles and my eyes drag down his body taking in his absolute beauty, unable to stop the way I lick my lips at the sight before me. "God you're so fucking beautiful," I say as I grab him by the back of the neck and pull him to me, kissing him desperately. I feel his fingers glide up my thighs as he reaches in between my legs and pulls my panties aside. His other hand wraps around my waist and he pulls me forward. He strokes himself a few times and then he leans forward and pushes into me.

The feeling of him dragging against my walls is one of the most indescribable feelings. It's pleasure in a way I can't describe. I feel complete the moment he is buried deep inside of me. I lose sight of anything and everything; completely high on Kim Namjoon.

"God," I moan out as he starts to sway his hips; the delicious push and pull becoming so overwhelmingly blissful that I forget that he's fucking me on the kitchen counter and my other boyfriends are only a few feet away from us.

"Sound so pretty; such a good girl for me, aren't you Sweet Thing?" He rasps out as he continues to thrust into me. I wrap my legs around his torso and allow my hands to hold me up as I let my head fall back, his mouth running over every inch of the exposed area. I feel myself start to hold that familiar tension, ready to release and I can feel and see how close Namjoon is and all I want is to see him let go.

"Don't let her finish," my eyes whip to the entryway of the kitchen and I see Jimin standing there. His eyes are dark and there's a smirk on his face that's instantly recognizable to me. Namjoon continues to thrust into me, his head buried in the crook of my neck, panting against my skin.

"Does my Jiminie need me?" I ask him as I feel Namjoon tense beneath me. I see Jimin's eyebrow raise and I smile his way. I go back to focus on Namjoon and pull his face up to look at me. "Come," I tell him and that's all it takes to push him over the edge and I feel him spill into me.

I take in his face, the way his eyebrows furrow and his jaw goes slack. He looks so gorgeous and I can't believe that I'm the one that gets to see him this way; I'm the one that gets to make him feel this way.

"I love you," Joon mumbles against my clavicle. "Go finish with Minnie," he tells me as he pulls out slowly. He kisses me quickly, hands me his tshirt to put on, and pulls his pants up from his ankles and I'm left sitting on the counter as Jimin makes his way to me. He reaches me and his hands go directly into my hair.

"Come with me," he says and I hop off the counter, he grabs my hand and pulls me to follow him. We pass by the living room and I see the other 5 staring at me, probably wondering why I'm only in Joon's tshirt and panties. Jimin continues to lead us toward my room.

"YA! I thought we were watching movies?!" I hear Seokjin yell.

"Jimin-ah! Bring her back!" I hear Hoseok add in.

"Goodnight Hyungs!" He teases.

"Eleanorrrrrr," I hear Yoongi whine.

"Namjoon, why aren't you telling them to come back?" Taehyung questions as Joon plops himself on the couch.

"I'm too tired to fight. I just had sex," I hear him say.

"WHAT?!" I hear Jungkook complain.

"Maybe next time you should offer to help me clean the kitchen" I shout before Jimin pulls me in the room and slams the door behind us.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

4.9K 251 7
The final book in the 'Euphoria' Trilogy. Euphoria Still With You My You So much can change within the span of a year. A global pandemic seemingly o...
16.9K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" ☆. ☆. ☆. K...
721K 20.5K 48
"I want you stripped on all fours with that pretty little ass in the air for me. Then..." he laughed darkly. "T-then what," you whispered. "I'm going...
185K 7.3K 71
"My heart is divided in 7 pieces and each of those pieces make me whole. Right here, in this very moment, nothing else fucking matters. The jealousy...