Chaos and Innocence.

Par ButterflyMasquerade

Esme is a Princess of a small Kingdom she's very loyal to her people but one day her people started going ram... Plus

info.

Chapter 1.

27 4 0
Par ButterflyMasquerade

Esme POV.

I'm riding my horse and I start to pass my castle until I smile and notice two women from the village.

Esme“ What's going on?

Woman“ The village men are going crazy their fighting and practically killing eachother.

I stare in confusion and I look seeing smoke coming from the town and start hearing yelling.

My horse moves up the hill and I see an army leaving the village and I stare in shock.

Soldier“ ARIES ANOTHER VILLAGE HAS BEEN CONQUERED!

I stare in shock and I ride my horse back to the palace until I hear a noise, I look back seeing a couple of soldiers catching up with me.

Next thing I know my horse makes a sharp turn and I fall off and I hear a laughter.

I look seeing the soldiers surrounding me.

A woman appears out of thin air and she looks at me with a snarky look.

Discord“ Well if it isn't the young Princess *smirks* Discords the name.

I stand up and look at her with shock a goddess? She circles me and trails her finger on my shoulder.

Discord“ Well well quite the beauty practically a rose just waiting to bloom.

She gets in my face and chuckles.

Discord“ We're going to have fun.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

79K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
599K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...