New in Town(An Interracial Ro...

由 VictoriaKwrites

Krystal Summers an African American 16 year old who just moved from New york City to Houston,Texas has to dea... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Authors Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 34

15K 174 38
由 VictoriaKwrites

Not edited, ignore mistakes ..p.s follow me on instagram @ickey_vickeyy

Scott

I looked over at Krystal, who had been quiet all throughout the ride to my house, as I parked my car in the circular driveway.

She sat still looking at my house in awe slightly, I didn't blame her she hadn't exactly seen my place before or my neighborhood, and not to brag but my house was the second biggest on the block and no joke every house on this block was really big.

My dad had wanted the biggest one ,but Mr. Sawyer our neighbor who had a somewhat bigger family , with three kids and whatnot, beat him to it. So instead my dad remodeled our house making it look much bigger than it was before ,he went all out when it came to this house.

It was definitely big, but to me it just seemed like a regular house, not a mansion. I guess I've just gotten used it after practically living here almost all my life.

I turned the engine off and murmured "We're here" as I opened the door and got out, so I could open Krystals door for her.(Chivalry is not dead guys :p)

"No way! this is your house, or need I say freaking mansion?" She exclaimed as she took my hand and climbed down from the truck.

"Yup this is mi Casa" I said chuckling softly.

"Cool , Mi likey" She said smiling.

I'm glad she was smiling now, I didn't like seeing her quiet and crying. It made me feel like I did something wrong and upset that I couldn't make her happy.

Point blank , I hated seeing girls crying , I didn't like it at all.

I locked the car and started leading the way to the front door. I could hear here heels click clacking on the pavement, behind me, it was the only noise I could here in this quiet neighborhood.

Speaking of her heels, need I point out , she looked gorgeous today, but then again she always does.

Although there's something about how cute and adorable the dress made her look, like one of them doll dresses, just the perfect fit on her tiny waist ,plus the heels and the way her hair fell down to her back in soft little curls, no doubt she looked hot.

I just wanted to hug her and kiss her, and squeeze her , run my hands through her hair and just....only God knows.

I opened the door and we entered in the foyer, the smell of my mom's overally scented candles empowering my noise.

Leave it to my mom to always make sure the house is endowed with flowers and exotic fragrance, before she leaves the house.

I looked over at Krystal who was looking around the room in awe.

She looked so adorable, like she's never seen this before, it was just a house afterall.

Just then my stomach rumbled indicating me, I was hungry.

"Ok first things first, I need to go eat ,I didn't eat breakfast this morning, and I am starving " I said ,then grabbed her hand and led her to the kitchen.

No doubt , I was definitely hungry, I forgot to grab something to eat before I left the house. And with my athletes metabolism , skipping breakfast was not an option.

As soon as we got in the kitchen I raced to the fridge to get some leftovers of last night's dinner.

I took out the plate filled with Yellow rice, baked red salmon spritzed with lemon and side vegetables , with mashed potatoes.

I was going to eat dinner for breakfast of course, no shame in my game.

Although it wasn't as heavy as I wanted it to be, courtesy of my mom, it was better than nothing.

Besides our house chef , Antonio was really good at cooking. He just knew how to work his magic.

Considering the fact that my mon was the typical housewife , she didn't cook at all, all she did was demand orders, linger around and spend dads money.

"You want some?" I asked Krystal as I placed the food in the microwave.

" Nah I'm good, I had breakfast, but I will have a cookie though" She said reaching for the cookie jar, which probably contained freshly baked chocolate cookies courtesy of Antonio again.

She took a cookie out and bit into it.

" Mmmhm" She moaned closing her eyes and chewing her mouth in bliss.

Dirty thoughts instantly flooded my mind.

I mean damn if she moaned like this when it came to chocolate cookies, I wonder....

"I love chocolate cookies so much!" She beamed as she took another bite of the cookie.

I walked over to her, " But you love me more right?" I said with a smirk.

She giggled and looked at me. " Well...".

I feighned hurt, and grabbed her waist pulling her to me " What you mean ?" I asked.

"You see, chocolate has a special place in my heart, but if you want to replace it, you're going to have to earn it" She said biting her lips and staring at me.

This chick is tempting me, but two can play this game.

"I don't think you can handle all of me babe" I said looking up and down at her seductively, licking my lips.

She moved closer, making our lips just an inch apart.

" Are you sure about that?" She asked me, looking at my lips, then at me.

This girl was killing me slowly.

"Very sure" I said back cockly inching my face even closer,so much that if I even moved my head slightly our lips would touch.

"Prove it then loverboy " She said back licking her lips. Ok she was getting me with that.

"I like a little a challenge" I winked at her , biting my lips.

She got close, extremely close then whispered on my lips "So do I" Then she winked back.

Ok Screw it, Im just going to kiss her, she won, she alwayss did.

Being here with her , I totally forgot the reason we were even here, and it was as if, she wasn't just crying a while ago.

Either way, I made a mental note to find out what happened between her and Chloe later , but for now, I wanted her lips on mine.

I was about to grab her cheeks and kiss her then..

"beep, beep" my microwave beeped signaling that my food was done.

She wiggled out of my arms giggling and said " Your food awaits you" with a grin on her face.

Oh so she was teasing me huh, I was really good at that game.She don't even know.

"You wait till I'm done eating Im going to make you have a really special place for this vanilla right here, chocolate will be history after I'm done with you " I said taking my food out.

She burst out laughing uncontrollably, making me laugh along with her.

I walked back to the fridge taking out two sodas, handing one to her.

She took it , while still laughing.

I loved seeing her laugh and smile, the way her head bopped up and down and how her shoulders shook making her double over not able to hold her balance.

There was just so much life and joy in her laughter, like she was a little kid again. I loved it, I loved it alot.

She took out another cookie and bit into it still giggling , as she looked at me.

Her dimples poking a hole through her cheeks and how her eyes were lit with amusement. I would do anything for this girl. I really would.

And Then and there I just completely accepted the fact that Im in love, and Im in deep really deep.

*******

After I finished eating , I placed my plate in the sink and finished my soda.

Then I turned to Krystal who was playing Temple run 2 on her phone very focused.

"Lets go up to my room, I need to change into something more comfortable "I said ,then grabbed her arm and led her out the kitchen before she could protest.

"Oww, you let me fall of the cliff! " She whined referring to the game.

" You can always play again babe" I reasoned to her as we climbed up the spiral staircase.

"Whatever" She pouted ,then stuck her tongue out.

She's such a big kid sometimes.

*****

Krystal

His room was not the typical teenaged boy room at all.

It was extremely clean ,everything was put in place nothing out of order.

First of all , let me point out that this room is extremely big, like the size of my room doubled. And my room was.a pretty good size.

It was blue and white everywhere, from his white walls,to his white poster bed, covered with blue comforter and pillows.

Then off to the side is his computer white- grayish desk , with a white Mac laptop on top and a blue metallic chair.

The floor was carpeted one side then wooden on the other. He had a big flat screen tv on the wall , a meduim sized dresser on the side , and not to mention his sound system.

Geez ,there was no doubt he was spoiled.You could fit a freaking zoo in here.

"Don't judge me, my Mom had an interior designer decorate this, I don't care much, I just sleep in here, and its clean because we have maids that clean it, so yeah " He said explaining himself as he closed the door behind him.

"Fine with me "I said shrugging my shoulders, to each its own, besides I liked the fact that his room was clean and organized. Its cute.

"Anyways , I'll be back, let me go, rinse this salmon taste out of my mouth, my breath, smell fishy" He said opening a door ,which I assumed  is his bathroom,on the side next to his closet.

I nod as I make my way to the perfectly made bed and sit down.

It was so comfortable and very soft, I took off my shoes and fell back relaxing, closing my eyes.

"Getting confortable, on the bed for me already?" Scott's voice interrupted me. I could here the smirk in his voice.

I sat up and retorted back " Ha you wish, I was doing it for you".

He snickered to himself as he walked over to his dresser and started undressing right in front of me.

My eyes glazed over on his tanned abs, all the way to that perfect V cut that aligned perfectly with his hollister boxers.

 No doubt, Scott was hot, he had the lean and fit physique like a model and like the soccer player that he was.

I felt myself getting nervous just by looking at him, it was crazy.

But then he placed on a white V neck and some, black basketball shorts. I frowned a little considering the fact that I liked him with his shirt off, and in nothing but boxers.

He turned around and sauntered over,standing in front of me with a smirk on his face.

" What were you saying before" He asked crossing his arms.

"I said you wish , I was getting comfortable for you" I replied back.

He looked at me up and down undressing me with his eyes, which were hooded with lust.

I felt shy all the sudden under his gaze, I pulled my dress, which had risen up to my upper thighs, down slightly.

He was burning me up, just by the way he was looking at me. Then he leaned down his face like 2 inches from mines.

"There's lots of things, that I wish I could do to you" He whispered huskily.

I felt my throat getting dry, Oh my gosh, why was he doing this to me, I wondered.

But its cool, two can play this game, I leaned closer to his face, now just a slight inch apart and whispered.

" Things like what?" I pushed on.

"I don't think , you're ready for all that" He said licking his lips.

Oh lawd....

"I think ,I'm very ready" I argued back biting my lips.

"Are you sure about that baby?" He asked still playing with me.

Arghh, I wish he could just kiss me, I thought getting frustrated.

"Very sure" I said back with a whisper.

Then he smiled, gripped my waist and pushed me gently down on the bed. He situated his leg in between mines,then just hovered above me.

"Say it like you mean it" He growled leaning unto my ear, burning me with his minty hot breath.

I wanted him, I wanted him bad.

"I want you to show me the things, you wish you can do to me Scott" I said impatiently.

He looked in my eyes, grabbed my cheeks ,and finally crashed his lips unto mines.

Then fell on top of me, crushing all his weight on me, with his left hand on my back pulling me closer to him.

He wasted no time in pushing his tongue through my already parted lips.

As soon as our tongues touched, I was done.

Honestly I don't know if it's normal to be so emotionally and physically attracted to someone ,like I was to Scott.

He was just amazing,really amazing and I find myself wanting him more and more everyday.

He stopped kissing me, murmured I love you,then proceded down to my neck leaving a trail of kisses, making me moan out intentionally.

The way my body was responding to his touch was crazy, I was getting high just from his kisses.

Then he gripped some skin on my neck inbetween his teeth, and started sucking on it.

I gasped out from the shock of his action. "Ahhh...". and tightened my grip I had on his back.

He was definitely going to leave a mark after this, no doubt.

Oh father please forgive me, for I am sinning, I said a quick prayer in my head.

This boy just had an effect on me, that I could do just about anything with him. Anything and not regret it.

He finally stopped sucking on my neck leaving the skin, he just had in his mouth ,throbbing and sending chills all over my body.

Then he moved back up, grabbed my cheeks and collided our lips together,kissing me more hungrily and with want , tightening the space between us even more.

We were so close no space whatsoever , like white on rice, literally.

I could feel all of him, and I mean all. His basketball shorts weren't doing him much justice at all, and my thin material on my dress was definitely not helpful.

My dress had ridden up way past my upper thighs, and he was running his fingers up and down my bare and exposed legs.

I was turned on, beyond turned on and if we kept on with this position, lord knows what's going to happen.

*****

Nothing happened.

Well nothing that went beyond us making out like sex-starved kids and maybe his shirt got off, but that's all.

We both sort of agreed that now was not the right time , although I was this close to protesting against it, considering that being with him always left me a little sexually fustrated.

But I decided against it noting that even though we both very much wanted to have sex, our relationship was still slightly new even though it's been like a month

Also the situation with Chloe and all has not exactly died down, plus I haven't really met his Dad yet, so I definitely don't want us to sleep together then find out his dad hates me, and then we probably end up breaking up over it or something, I don't think I want to go through all that.

So after about an hour of kissing,that led us both with swollen lips and out of sync breathing , we stopped and decided to just cuddle and watch tv.

Then Scott asked me randomly about what happened with Chloe, which I had to explain to him even though I didn't want to at all.

He got all mad about it, then I calmed him down assuring him that I was fine, and that we should just drop it. Luckily he did.

After that we watched a movie, he ordered pizza and we ate , just enjoying each other.

We eventually fell asleep afterwards, waking up when it was like 3:16.

I got up telling Scott I had to leave and get home before my mom did, I wouldn't be suprised if the school called to tell her I wasn't at school.

Although in my defense this is the first time I've ever skipped school so it shouldn't be that bad.

I put on my shoes, and straightened myself waiting for Scott to put on his own shoes.

"Do you really have to go so soon?" He asked with a pout. "Yes , I do now hurry up" I said back, checking my phone for any missed calls or texts.

I had 5 missed calls and like 10 text messages, all from Courtney O.O She was probably wondering where I was. I forgot to text her this morning telling her , I wasn't going to make it.

I quickly sent her a text telling her I would call her later on tonight and explain.

"Alright lets go " Scott finally said grabbing his keys from the dresser.

We made our way downstairs and out the door in comfortable silence.

******

"Well I had fun with you today,babe" Scott said as he put his car on park in front of my house.

"I know ,I did too ,if it wasn't for you, I would have been walking around school, out of my mind and pissed off" I said back to him with a smile.

"Well, Im glad that didn't happen, but nah today turned out to be a good day, we should do this more often " He said with a wink.

"Slow your roll cowboy, once in a while maybe" I said giggling.

"Fine...but just know I love you ok, and I'll always be here for you. " He said with a serious tone.

"Aww , I love you too and same here, I'll be here for you too " I said back blushing a little.

He smiled showing off his perfect pearly whites.

" Anyways, I have to go, I'll call you later" I said unbuckling my seatbelt and opened the door.

"What no goodbye kiss for me?" He said pretending to be hurt.

I leaned over and gave him a quick peck on the lips " Bye!" I said then got out the car quickly before he could protest.

"I'll get you later for that!" He yelled after me.

I strutted up to my front steps,turned around and blew him a kiss with a little wave, before I opened the door and stepped in.

I couldn't stop smiling, today did turn out to be a good day. Much better than I thought.

I took of my shoes, ready to walk upstairs when I heard a knock on the door.

Oh my gosh, what does Scott want this time, I thought as I walked back to the door to open it.

"Scott wh---------..Chase?!" I froze in my spot as the smile from my face turned into a frown.

Standing on my front porch, was Chase in a green Lacoste shirt, tan skinny jeans, and brown Sperry's . His blonde curls were little longer than usual falling over his eyes slightly, and I could see little stubles of hair on his chain.

No doubt he looked worn out, tired, but more importantly what the hell was he doing here.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in confusion.

He ran a hand through his hair, making it pull back and said " I..uh just wanted to check on you and see if you were alright " His cheeks were really red and I could tell that he was quite nervous.

"But..why?" I asked again curiously.

"Well...Chloe told me about what happened this morning, and knowing my sister , she must of said some hurtful things to you, so I just wanted to .....apologize" He said biting his lips and staring my eyes piercing me with his icy blue eyes.

He seriously drove all the way here to apologize to me, for something his sister did? Ok I was not buying this one bit, there's got to be more to it than that.

But instead I just said "Oh.." as an awkward tension flowed between us.

"So uh...can I come in and talk?" He asked me with begging eyes.

Ok he was kidding me right, did he really think I was going to let him in , especially after that stunt his sister pulled.

No uh, I don't trust him one bit.

"I don't think so Chase , I'm actually sort of busy right now" I lied.

"What are you busy with? you weren't at school all day" He argued back.

Ok so he had a point there.

"Yeah, well ...Courtney brought me my h.w and stuff " I lied again.

He studied me briefly then said " I just saw Scott dropping you off, I know you just got home, If you didn't want to talk you could have just said so !" He said raising up his voice.

Oh so he was stalking me now, the fuckery?

"Ok fine then, I don't want to talk to you right now, happy!? " I snapped back.

He stared at me in disbelief, as if he didn't believe I would say that to him.

What did he think, I would feel bad and just let him? He and I have nothing to talk about and I am not interested at all.

"Fine be that way, but just know that Scott's dad will never approve of you, He's just using you and when he's done he's gonna chew you up and spit you out like you were nothing but trash, I'd give up if I was you" He said through gritted teeth , full of anger and distaste.

I stood there staring at him feeling my anger rise up, I was this close to slapping him so close, but instead I just said.

"Maybe his father won't like me and maybe Scott and I won't last, but I just know that as of right now, he's made the happiest I've ever been ever since my dad died and I wouldn't give up on someone like that, You and your sister are mean and careless, and you care about no one but yourself... Just leave me alone Chase, just leave me alone."

And with that I slammed the door shut on his face.

I don't know what his problem is, but he didn't have to say that, he didn't have to say that at all.

Whether Scott's dad will approve of me or whether if his and I's relationship will last is none of his business, I mean I knew Chloe was mean but I didn't think he was either.

I guess like brother, like sister. I heard his car start then slowly leave the driveway, that's when it all dawned onto me.

Today was definitely a wierd day, I mean I've had two siblings attack me for no reason.

I mean is it a crime to love someone, like I haven't done anything wrong,I didn't ask for this.

I really didn't, I just don't get why Chloe can't move on honestly, Scott's is not the only guy in the world and besides they were long gone before I came into the picture.

If I hadn't turned him down over the summer, he wouldn't have even went back to her. And she has the guts to call me a pathetic loser.

I bit my lips, to keep from crying , cause honestly they were not worth my tears. I had a good day with Scott today and I intend to go to bed happy.

I walked away from the door and headed upstairs to my room.

I definitely need a friend right now,someone that I could confine in and someone who would just hear me out and not judge me, I just feel like talking and letting it all out.

I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed Monica's number. A number that I haven't called in a while.

Maybe its time I let them know about the dilemma I was facing here in Texas so far.

"Hola Krystal? suprise, suprise!" She picked up on the second ring.

Oh my gosh, I miss her so much.

"I know , I know, its been a while but hey, is Cashae around ? " I asked nervously, I wasn't exactly in the mood to hear Cashae yelling at me for not telling them sooner, I've been yelled at too much today.

"Uh ,No why?" Monica said.

"Ok good, I need to tell you something and only you right now" I said walking over to my bed and sitting down.

"Ok chica, I'm all ears" Monica replied back.

I moved up on my bed and propped my head on one of my throw pillows ,I needed to get comfortable because knowing Monica , this was going to be a long night.

Please Vote , Comment, and Fan :)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

101K 4.1K 43
Jade Silva wasn't looking forward to spending her entire summer at her grandmas house. She lived in one of the hottest states, Arizona. Not to mentio...
137K 5.1K 31
Janessa Anderson, A 16 year old meets a biracial man online. The two hit it off very well, and the man who she knows is 20 starts to visit her in her...
214K 4.4K 30
This story is about Ivy-Reece Hayes. She's a 16 year old girl from New York and she is very confident of herself. When Ivy-Reece and her dad move awa...
2.8K 82 30
Megan Lee Anderson had never truly believed in love until it had happened to her. She goes on a family vacation to Florida, least expecting to find i...