We made this

Door loveloveohboybl

Will he recognise his love? Or he'll be so out of it to realise he's right in front him while he's looking fo... Meer

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
Not an update
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34🔞
35 🔞
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
not an update
58
59
60
End note

29

5.4K 227 7
Door loveloveohboybl

Pai took Sky to his apartment. He told him to sit on the couch while he arrange the bed for him to rest .

Sky: I can do that

Pai: Just sit. It helps me

Pai smiled innocently and Sky looked at the man. Is he for real? He tried to get up and help him but Pai gave him a warning look that make him sit again. Maaaaan this is punishment.

Pai readied the bedroom and took Sky to lay down.

Pai: Sleep. I'll wake you up when I bring some food.

Sky nodded. He was pretty tired too. So he drifted into sleep soon. Pai kissed his forehead and went to buy some porridge.

When he came back he saw Sky was trying to go to bathroom but his legs are wobbling.

Pai: Let me help

Sky: It's okay I can...

Pai: I can Sky just let me help don't be stubborn.

Pai helped him to go to bathroom. He put the porridge in the bowl and fed him. Then gave him the medicine to eat and again tucked him in the bed.

Sky: Rest Sky.

A little smile formed on Sky's lips. He's so painstakingly careful of him though he isn't complaining. He's melting him. Sky fell asleep with a satisfied sigh. But the happiness didn't stay long. The red dark spine chilling room came in his sleep again with the sinister laughters that make him cry. He started sniffing in his sleep and started mumbling "Pls let me go na , I beg you pls". Pai was done wiping his body and putting on other clothes so he was just sitting beside him. He immediately grab his hand and started to release soothing phormones to calm him down.

Pai: Sky I'm here . Don't worry. Phi got you Sky.

Sky abruptly woke up from his sleep and hugged Pai.

Sky(crying): Pls don't leave me alone Phi

Pai: Sky calm down na Phi is here. Phi is not going anywhere. Phi promise I'll not leave you.

Sky hugged Pai tightly. His crying has stopped but he's still snifling. Pai gave him a glass of water and make him go to sleep. Sky layed down but still clung to Pai like a Koala, afraid the man will disappear if he let him go.

Pai was worried seeing Sky in that situation. What is the reason that made him wake up from the sleep in this unexpected way. He has sensed from the first that there's some reason Sky is closed up to people. Even when someone suddenly comes near him he got startled. Whatever the reason that made Sky like this he'll make him come out of this for sure. And if the reason comes back he'll show them hell.

Next morning when Sky woke up he felt his pillow is much softer. He squeezed his pillow and cling closer. Then he realised it isn't a pillow like a teddy? He don't have any teddy in his bedroom. From where a teddy came? He looked up and saw he was sleeping on the top of P'Pai who was smiling down at him.

Pai: Done squeezing my biceps?

Sky blushes tomato and pushed the man out of the bed .

Sky: What're you doing here? When are you going back?

Pai: Oh you just woke up and shoo me away. It hurts 😕

Sky: Didn't you go to home last night?

Pai: I told you na I'll take care of Nong Sky untill he's okay.

Sky: I'm fine now. You can go home.

He said and tried to stand up but his head started spinning. Pai grabbed him and make him sit on bed.

Pai: Yeh I can see. Now sit here let me get fresh first then I'll take you.

Pai went to the bathroom fresh himself and then took Sky too . After freshing up he gave Sky his breakfast and medicine. Sky didn't want to sleep so Pai took him to the couch in bridal style and lay him down there. He patted his head and leaned close to his face.

Pai: Sit here naughty boy. I'll do the laundry.

Sky: You will?

Pai: Hmm

Pai looked into Sky's eyes and stand up and went to do the laundry . Sky blushed hard . What the hell was he wishing the man to kiss him one day again!!!! What're you doing ai Sky you're going crazy day by day. He sat on the couch and saw the man jumping from here to there and stumbling on the clothes sometimes. Sky smiled at the dumb Alpha. Godh he's so cute when he acts dumb. He doesn't know how to do but still take the charge to do everything. Save me god I don't think I can hold myself back any longer. Sky thought. Sigh.

The next day Sky is much better than the other days so he decided to work in his school projects. While working he saw P'Pai entered the room with groceries in his hand .

Sky: Oh you haven't left yet.

Pai: Just so you can now pounce and bounce doesn't mean you'll shoo me away again.

Sky: Don't you have works?

Pai: Yeah I'm doing see my laptop here

He raised his laptop and showed it to him. Sky sighed and went back to work. After 1 hour a call came and Pai go out to take the call. It was his Pa.

Pai: What's up Pa?

Kinn: I need you here in office urgently.

Pai: But I told you na I'm taking care of Sky.

Kinn: I know but it's really important Pai. I didn't have called you if it's not that important.

Pai: Okay I'm coming.

Pai sighed and looked back at the closed door. I can't let him stay alone. But Rain is busy finishing the club work I can't call him now. Whom should I call . Hmmmm let's see. Pai scrolled down and idea clicked. Yeah he can help. Pai called the person.

Pai: Hello uncle can you help me out?

Porchay: What's it Pai?

Pai: My boyfriend is sick but I have to go to main house because of urgent work. Can you come and look after him for me? Na? Na na na?

Chay: I'm okay with that but Macau is with me rn can I take him tooo?

Macau: What're you asking for I'm coming with you wherever you're going. You promised me a game match.

Chay: See?

Pai(sigh): Okay bring him too but don't make too much noise with a sick person.

Chay: I'll handle. You give me the adress. I'll be right there.

Pai: Thank you na . I love you the most.

Chay: Uh uh I love you too

Macau: What about me?

Chay: I game you. Happy? Now let's go.

Pai laughed hearing their conversation and cut the phone. He went inside and went to the wardrobe to get change. He brought his suit with him if any urgent need . Looks like he shouldn't have brought it with him .sigh. Now he have to leave Sky on his own . He readied and came outside.

Sky saw him curiously. He heard him talking about meeting so he assumed maybe Phi have to go. Though he was saying him for going but he didn't like the fact Pai will go now.

Sky: Finally going home?

Pai: Mai. I have a meeting to attend. And I'll be here right after finishing it.

Sky: Oh what a pain.

Pai: Ai Sky don't be so mean na . Maybe I am shameless but I have a heart to na.
(。•́︿•̀。)

Awww he's cute. Sky thought. He saw Pai cake towards him patted his head and said.

Pai: Uncle chay is coming in the meantime to look after you okay? Take care of yourself.

Sky wonders can this man ho more protective than this? It's just a fever. But he could feel something is blooming in his stomach lightly fluttering. He saw the man going towards the door.

Sky: Wait.

Pai: Hmm?

Sky got up from his study table and made a mini run towards P'Pai. He goes and kissed the man's cheeck.

Sky: Drive safely na.

And pushed the man out of the door.

Pai: You're safe this time because you're sick.

Pai smiled and left for the meeting. On the other hand Sky was squirming in happiness. Yes he knows he's falling for this man God he doesn't know how long he can hold back anymore.

____________________________________

Happy halloween guys. Stay safe and enjoy the festival without harming anyone or any animals.

Keep reading my stories and support me.

Seee you in next chap.

Until then bye bye na (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

61.6K 2.8K 46
"We've come for the Sun's Child!" Haechan is a teenage werewolf that likes fun but can't get a break from his overbearing pack mate Mark. There's bee...
2.1M 82.3K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
5.1M 190K 50
*COMPLETED* Liam always thought that his first lover and best friend would turn out to be his mate. But after him leaving for two years, and the cont...
28.8K 1.3K 18
Rain has followed Phayu around since they were children but the alpha only seems to want to treat Rain as a little brother. Babe cares for Charlie bu...