Not his type

Autorstwa suzangill98

He owned half of the state,with the casinos and clubs just a small part of them. Relationships disgusted him... Więcej

The club
A girl?
The embarrassment
The Hero
Lost and found.
The interview
The Offer
Homeless?
The Hero
The war of words
Stay
Rules
Wish me luck!
Failure
Trapped
The Child in her
His Bad side
The Punishment
Lion's den
Crossing Limits
Broken
Brother trouble
The mysterious women
The Phoenix
The rise of a Queen
The meet
It must be destiny?
Her Lies
The Protector
His way

Pride over lust

3.7K 324 93
Autorstwa suzangill98

                Victor's pov

I fuc*ed up bad.

I was wrong...so damn wrong in understanding this women and underestimating her pride.

Seeing her standing there looking at me with those innocent eyes, I don't know what came over me.

I wanted her body flushed against mine.

I wanted to taste those tempting lips.

I was yearning to be close to her.

And I thought she wanted the same thing. That her shy glances meant the feelings were mutual.

That she was a bit reluctant but interested in me.

If only I knew how wrong I was.

Big fat tears fall from her innocent eyes and I go still , retreating my fingers.

"Game? And I a game for you ,huh?"

" My fears , my vulnerability, my helplessness,my body. Are nothing but a game for you right?"

" Wasn't that what I have always been for you."

" A charity case you picked up from the streets in name of philanthropy? A helpless girl who keeps you entertained?"

What are you to me,Rose?

Even I am yet to ask myself this question.

But one thing is for sure. You are not just anyone. You are not like others.

You are the first one that has intrigued me to make me restless in my own house.

You are the first one who has perked the interest of Victor Kingston.

Charity? I know where this is coming from. My new Secretary can neither keep her legs closed nor her mouth. I said it just to make sure she doesn't trouble my princess, presuming I was fuc*ing her just because I was living with her.

" No Rose. You are getting me wrong. I just wanted to help-"

"Thank you so much for your help till now Mr Kingston. I am really grateful to you. But from now on..."

" I don't need any of your help and concern."

" Good bye Mr Kingston. Hope to never see you again."

I clench my fist. Not saying anything. Realising my lioness was angry. Maybe I did cross some boundaries.

She is not used to this environment...she must have felt so small and intimidated.

Her last line didn't settle well with me and I feel a weird prick in my heart.

She is just furious. She doesn't mean it.

Seeing her walking past me I do nothing to stop her. I was not the kind who ran behind women , begging for forgiveness and their love.

They come back to me.

Just like she will.

Where else will she go otherwise?

She has to return back home tonight.

It's not like she has any friends or relatives where she will crash for the night.

Moving my thumb over my lip I smirk still feeling the warmth and taste of our kiss.

Been long since I last enjoyed a kiss so much.

The way she stood still without knowing how to kiss back made me chuckle.

Oh princess. What am I gonna do with you?

Settling down on my seat. I pick up the bottle to drink from it. Trying to calm my body of the storm raiding wrecking inside me.

Yes, you guessed it right.

I was hot for her... too hot.

And I don't remember when was the last time I felt so strongly for someone.... Or rather had these thoughts for someone.

Damn! This can't be happening.

It has to be infatuation...yes It has to be that.

The way she looked at me from under those long eyelashes.

The way her perfect ass moved when she walked.

Those lips...which were a forbidden temptation.

That scent of Roses when I got too close to her.

Those innocent words.

The girl was a walking sin.

And the worst part?

She made me the devil. She made me commit a sin which I want to repeat again and again.

She brings out the most worst subdued side of me...she makes me care for her.

And I am scared of it.

It must be around midnight when I finally decided to take my leave. Making way through the swaying bodies on the dance floor, I feel women trying to touch me as I walked past.

Winking and pouting for attention.

When I just ignore them. Giving them my infamous cold stare. Making them step back.

Good. I just hate it when anyone touches me without my permission.

What if she was to say this? You know you not just touched her ,you even kissed her.

But she liked it. Her body was too eager-

But she didn't ask for it . You were wrong Victor. Admit it. You couldn't keep your hands off her.

I was tired of fighting with my  inner voice. Maybe it was right.

God dammit! Why am I again thinking about her?

Walking out of the club I feel cold winds hit me. My chauffeur was ready with the car but I couldn't help look at the deserted road.

Wondering

How did she go home?She didn't had any money with her.

She is not a kid. I shouldn't be so damn concerned.

" Sir? "

The driver brings me out of my thoughts. Opening the back door and I settle in. Taking a deep breath.

.
.
.

I reach home and crash on my bed. Too tired and drained. The alcohol finally coming to effect.

Few hours later I groan. Waking up with a headache. Staring at the watch I look at the wall clock.

5:45 am.

She must be back by now. Should I check on her?

Fighting against the mind numbing headache. I pick up a shirt and make way towards her room.

Desperate to see her well just once.

Expecting her to be deep asleep on the bed.

But when I open the door. I am up for a shock as an empty bed welcomed me. The bedsheets were untouched and all her clothes and stuff were here.

Taking out my phone I dial her number and my mind goes blank when the robotic voice speaks up.

" The user can't be reached at the moment. Please try again later."

Suddenly it was like a thousand tons of weight has been placed on my chest as her last words repeat in my mind.

" Hope I never see you again."

Fuc*!

She wasn't serious. Was she? Where will she go! She has nothing with her! How can this girl be so stupid!

Damn princess! You are not going anywhere...no. You can't leave like this.

Dialing all my private investigators. I ask them to carry out a search for her in the city.

She can't go anywhere. I will find her.

Laying down on her bed. I am welcomed with her Rose fragrance and I couldn't help snuggle my face in her pillow.

Feeling my insides calming a bit.

We will find her.

I tell my conscience.

If only I knew it was not going to be that easy. Especially when she doesn't want to be found out.

.
.
.
.

Days pass ..months pass but there was no sign of my princess. It's like she has disappeared from this planet.

My investigators couldn't  get anything.

She was non traceable.

Her absence worried me. But what kept me awake at nights was the fear of something happening to her.

People like her...they are nobody in the city.

No one cares if anything happens to them.

With no family...even a report is not registered on their absence.

They are like imaginary beings whose existence doesn't matter to anyone.

Rose Waters.

She feels like a dream sometimes. I had known her for barely a month. But each second with her was still imprinted in my mind.

Her smile.

Her eyes.

I couldn't get her out of my mind initially.

But as they say time is the strongest force in this world. Her memories did fade.

Life continued without her,  days turned to months and months to years.

I couldn't do anything to get her back.

And with time. I realised this and accepted this.

In life we always don't get what we want so badly.

Maybe we were not meant to be . Maybe a devil like me never deserved an angel like her.

Maybe she was not my type.

And with this assurance, I finally learned to let her go.

Slowly but finally.

.
.
.
.
.

             5 years later.....

" Aghhh Vic baby more....don't stop... please..."

I smirk looking at the women under me. Begging me to take her for longer when I look at my watch. Sighing.

" I need to go Evelyn. I am late for the meeting."

She rolls her eyes, interlocking her fingers behind my neck. To pull me back on top of her.

" You are always too busy for me Vic. Is this how it's gonna be once we are married?"

I stare into her lust filled blue eyes blankly. And she lowers her eyes. Knowing she crossed the limit.

Clenching my fist. I pull back from her.

Picking up my shirt.

" If you want a loving, caring and sweet hearted husband. You can find yourself another man Evelyn. "

" I am not the one for you."

" No baby...I didn't mean it like that. I only want you! "

She says getting up after me. Wrapping her arms around my back and I stare at the mirror blankly.

" For me my work is my only preference Evelyn. I can't love anyone. I am a fuc*ed up man.This marriage thing is not for me."

" I agreed to it just because you wanted it. That your father persisted on it and you know it."

" You are free to say no to it."

She continues to run her fingers on my torso. Pressing soft kisses on my neck from behind.

" You are getting me wrong. I  am not searching for love either Victor. I am happy with the way it's between us."

" I just want you baby.....trust me."

I sigh. Dropping my shoulders to turn around to look at her. Her blue eyes look over my toned abs with lust and she bites her lip.

Her naked body pressed to my front.

" You are one hell of a messed up woman, you know that right?"

I speak. Raising a brow at her and next I know she is removing the shirt buttons I just put on. Her fingers run over my chest and I grab her wrist. Stopping her.

She looks at me from under her eyelashes. Mischief evident in her orbs.

And I step forward to push her back on the bed. Hovering over her to speak.

" One last time. I will make it quick."

And she nods obediently. Rolling her head back as I enter her.

Her moans echoing the room.
.
.
.
.

I walk back to my estate to have the guards bow at me. The place is usually empty as always.

With no soul residing.

Untill recently.

I step into the hall to sigh. Looking at the view in front of me. The tv was switched on and it's sound was loud, rather blasting.

A figure layed sprawled on the sofa,asleep .

Bottles of alcohol and other shit. Covering the table in front entirely.

" Sir? You are back. Should I get you something to eat?"

I look at the head maid. To move my head in a no.

" No thank you. I am good. How long since he passed out?"

She looks at the figure on the sofa to sigh. Bowing to reply.

" It's been around 5 hours Sir. I tried to stop but-"

" Just get me a glass of water."

I say interrupting her and she leaves.

Removing my coat. I stand in front of the passed out boy. Staring at his serene face. Dark circles highlighted under his eyes, he seemed to have lost weight. His hair was a mess and clothes  unchanged since days.

He looked like shit .

" Sir ,water."

Picking up the glass of water. I throw it at his face and the maid gasps while the boys wake up in shock.

" Fuc*! Sh*t! Who the hell is-"

His words die down as soon as he looks up at me. To gulp. Fear covering his features.

" Bro...brother?"

He stutters pathetically. Cleaning his face of the water droplets and I turn around to look at the maid.

" You may leave."

She walls away and I find my little brother. Struggling to get up. Head lowered in shame and body posture stoic.

" I...can explain brother...I..."

I show him my hand. To step closer to him. Holding his face in my fingers, I pull it up. Making his scared green eyes to look up at me.

" How long are you planning to continue this Theodore? "

" Sober up. And come back here. We need to talk."

"But-"

" Now!"

My voice roars in the room and he steps back afraid. Nodding. He scurries away to freshen up and I get settled on  the sofa.

Ready to put some sense into this boys useless brain.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.6M 63.4K 54
Sequel of His girl Damien Russo, his name makes people scared. Almost everyone knows him either for being a successful billionaire or for being the p...
905K 16.8K 28
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦...
26.7K 533 22
~Second Book of "Devoted Love" She's innocent, she reads for fun, she has a kind heart, she's shy, and broken inside. She doesn't show it, but she w...
6.6K 1K 65
He grabbed my arm before pushing me until I was up against the fridge. I tried to pull away but he held my wrists and placed them over my head. I was...