Miss Not so Typical: Consider...

Da Talesofheaven

ᴋɪᴍ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ, ᴀɴ ᴀʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇʀᴅ, ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ ꜱʟᴇᴘᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴄᴀᴍᴘᴜꜱ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ, ᴋᴀʀɪɴᴀ ʏᴜ, ʙᴜᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ... Altro

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
​​​​​​Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Special Scene I
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Continuation

CHARACTERS

893 28 13
Da Talesofheaven

Winter Kim

An aromantic nerd who only believes that love only exists in movies and novels, but still wishes to find that special someone even though she thinks it's impossible.

Karina Yu

An extremely attractive, charismatic, misjudged individual due to her wealthy background. Deemed by the people as coldhearted and a snob, but she's absolutely a darling.

Ning Natalie Yizhuo

Winter's mischievous, drop-dead gorgeous, avid partygoer, best friend, who's absolutely oblivious to flirtatious attempts by the people around her.

Aeri Uchinaga

A half-American, half-Japanese, gorgeous, introverted girl. Rumored to have a crush on the campus Princess, Karina Yu, but never had been confirmed.

Yeji Hwang

An absolute force of nature, a strong-willed, stubborn rich girl that likes to get everything she wants.

Ryujin Shin

Yeji's absolute bane of existence. An absolute adventurous troublemaker with a free-spirited personality that prefers to live her life the way she wanted, but with a deep secret that she would like to keep forever to herself.

Supporting Characters

Lee Taeyong

Lee Chaeryeong

Yuna Shin

Choi Jisu

Kim Kai

Mark Lee

Uncle Giovanni

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

57.8K 2K 90
She gazed into her dark brown eyes with lust and pain. A rose as red as her tainted lips she'd put behind her ear, still holding it there, never want...
7.6K 133 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
10.5K 514 16
College was meant for people who weren't sure what they wanted to do in the future but had an idea of what they wanted, but for Park Y/N, college was...
103K 5.8K 21
❥ A college instafamous trying to persuade her 4 years online friend named Winter for a meet up, and there goes Minjeong, a timid college girl trying...