Centuries || ๐“๐•๐ƒ

Da gossip_girl_2007

In which the youngest Mikaelson sister has to choose between Family, Friends or Love because no matter what s... Altro

Centuries
playlist
aesthetic
act oneโคฆ
๐šถ๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
act twoโคฆ
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง (flashback)
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

๐šถ๐ง๐ž

975 21 8
Da gossip_girl_2007

s3, ep1: The Birthday

❝I think I'll miss you forever, like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky❞

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Spending your summer travelling around America looking for werewolf packs isn't fun. Believe Juliette, because she was having the worst summer of her life.  They were currently in Tennessee, looking for someone called Ray Sutton. Klaus and Juliette walked up to a girl in her front yard.

"I am so sorry, didn't mean to scare you," Klaus said in an American accent. 

"Can I help you?" The woman asked.

Klaus gestured to him and Juliette. "Yeah, uh, our car ran out of gas a couple miles back. I feel like we've been walking forever." He chuckled.

Juliette sighed. "Your house is the first one we've come across," She informed her, also using an American accent. "We were hoping we could use your phone."

She looked between the two. "Don't you guys have cell phones?"

They both pulled their phones out. "Battery's dead," Klaus stated. "Look, I promise we're not serial killers. We just wanna use your phone."

The girl sighed. "Sure," She said.

"So, can we come in?" Klaus questioned.

"No," She answered quickly. "I'll get the phone and I'll bring it out to you." Both the originals faces dropped.

"We though you country folk were supposed to be more welcoming," Juliette muttered, her voice back to normal.

"I'm from Florida," She told them.

"Well that explains it," Klaus snarled and a worried look took over the girls face. He grabbed her by the throat. "No show me a little southern hospitality," He compelled her. "Sweet pea."

They walked inside the house, not that the girl had much choice with inviting them in. Klaus kept hold of the girl as they walked inside.

"Bet you a hundred dollars that dog ran off to a house with air conditioning," The other girl in the house laughed. The dark-skinned girl turned around to see the two originals holding the blonde girl. "What's going on?"

"Please don't be alarmed," Juliette said. "We're told Ray Sutton lives here."

"He's almost never here," The girl replied shakily. "He's on the road mostly."

The two siblings looked at each other. "But I expect he makes it home once a month," Klaus remarked, walking forward. Both girls went silent. "That's what I thought. Where is he now? If I have to make you tell me, it's going to be infinitely more painful for you."

When the girl ran, neither of the hybrids even bothered to go after her, knowing Stefan was waiting at the front door. The girl screamed when she saw him.

"He's in Tulley," The dark-skinned girl finally caved. "It's near the border. A bar called southern comfort, it's off highway 41."

"Thank you, my love," Klaus nodded. He looked at the blonde girl in his grasp. "Now, may my friend come in and play?"

"Yes." The girl sobbed. Stefan opened the door slowly and finally stepped inside. 

Klaus passed the blonde girl over to Stefan. "Kill this one quickly," He said. Klaus motioned to the other girl. "Make that one suffer."

"We'll be in the car." Juliette said. The two Originals walked out of the house calmly as the girls screaming could be heard from inside.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

The three were driving for a while before they finally found the 'Southern Comfort' and they immediately spotted Ray by the bar when they walked in.

"Go talk to him, get him to like you," Klaus told Juliette.

She looked to him in shock. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me," He said. "Go over to him and get him to like you." She stood there and looked at him in shock.

Juliette scoffed. "This is sexual harassment," She snarled before walking over to the bar. She sat down next Ray and ordered a bourbon. "Hey," She said, with the fakest smile you've ever seen.

He looked her up and down. "hey," He replied. "What's a pretty girl like you doing out here all by yourself, huh?"

Juliette had to restrain the urge not to rip his throat out right there and then. "Oh, you know, got bored of driving and decided I needed a little drink. Thank you," She thanked the waiter who gave her the drink.

"The name's Ray Sutton," He introduced himself with a disgusting smile. He then put his hand on her thigh. Juliette physically wanted to throw up, what guy moves this fast with a girl?

"You travel much?" She asked him causally and took a sip of her drink.

He nodded his head. "Yeah, I'm never really home. I'm on the road mostly." His hand inched further up her thigh.

She hummed. "But I suspect you make it home, once a month." She lowered her voice. He looked to her in confusion.

"What?"

"You see, Ray, my brother and I have been looking everywhere for you," Juliette explained. "We started in Florida. Pensacola. We might a young lad there who you worked with before you moved to Memphis. He directed us to two pretty young ladies, almost as pretty as myself, and they led us here. To you."

Ray scoffed. "Who the are you?" He questioned.

She smirked. "I'm Juliette Mikaelson, a pleasure, I'm sure."

The minute he heard the name, his hand ripped away from her thigh and he tried to run, but was stopped by Klaus behind him.

"Not so fast mate," He muttered in Ray's ear. "You only just got here. Now, your type are very hard to come by."

He turned around again but was stopped by Stefan. "I wouldn't do that." The ripper told him.

"Vampires." Ray realised as they surrounded him.

"Swift-swift, Ray. Yes, my friend here is a vampire," Klaus motioned to Stefan. "He's compelled everyone in this bar. So don't look to any of them for help. My sister and I, however, are something else. A different kind of monster."

Juliette cleared her throat. "We've got some vampire, and some werewolf," She spoke.

"You what?" He glanced between the two.

"A hybrid, Ray, we're both." Juliette said.

"You see," Klaus continued. "I want to create more of me. Now you being the first werewolf I've come across in many a moon—Pun intended, Ray, heh.—We need you to direct us to your pack. So, where can we find them Ray?"

Ray shook his head. "You can't compel me, it won't work."

Stefan, Juliette and Klaus looked at each other. "Can I get a scotch on the rocks please?" Stefan asked the bartender. "Ahem. Tell you what, Ray. We're gonna play a little drinking game. Something I like to call truth or wolfsbane."

"Oh this is gonna be fun, Ray." Klaus chuckled.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

It had been about 20 minutes of Ray being tortured by Stefan and the werewolf still hadn't said a word. Juliette groaned.

"I'm so bored," She complained to her brother. "Can we not just leave it? Why do you have to make more?"

"Because it's fun," He replied. "If you're so bored, why did you come with us?"

She scoffed. "I didn't exactly have a choice!" She hit him on the arm as Stefan continued throwing daggers at Ray.

"Ray. You can end this now. Just tell me where your pack gathers for the full moon." Stefan said.

"I can't." Ray gasped in pain.

"I know, I know. You live by a code and all that. But see, he's not gonna let me stop until you tell me." Stefan told him. "And I do whatever he says. That's the way it goes around here."

A waitress walked up to the two hybrids. "Hello Mr Klaus, Miss Juliette," She greeted them. "I have some information for you. You told me to tell you if I saw anything. I saw that guys brother, Damon, at the farm house."

"Well thank you, Claudine," Klaus said. "You just tell your friends to keep up the good work with the neighbourhood watch, hm?"

Stefan walked up to them. "My brother's still on our trail?" He asked.

"He's getting closer," Juliette stated. "We're gonna have to do deal with that."

Juliette and Klaus began to walk off. "No, no, no. Let me handle it." Stefan stopped them.

The siblings looked at each other. "Why should we let you leave?" Klaus asked.

"Because you know I'll come back," Stefan said.

"Do we?" Klaus questioned.

Stefan looked between the two. "You saved my brother's life. I'm in your service," He said to Klaus.

Klaus sighed. "Oh, that sounds so tedious and indentured." He remarked. "Aren't you even having the least bit of fun?" He gestured to Ray who was chained up against the dart board.

"I'll make sure that my brother doesn't follow us anymore." Stefan assured them, ignoring Klaus' question. He walked off after that.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Ray was no lying on the pool table, gasping for breath with blood covered all over him. "Alright, it's a three step process, Ray." Juliette began. "Step one; you drink my brothers blood."

"I already told you where to find the pack. What more do you want from me?" He asked them through the heavy breathing.

"Have you been listening to a word I've been saying, Ray?" Klaus muttered. "I have great plans for you. He'll thank me for it later." He said to Juliette as he force fed Ray his blood.

"Whatever you say, Nik," Juliette muttered with a small, supportive smile.

"What are you gonna do now?" Ray asked as Stefan walked back in.

"It's time for step two, Ray..." Klaus said and suddenly snapped Ray's neck.

The two originals looked at Stefan.

"You're back," Klaus stated.

"Did you doubt me?" Stefan asked.

Juliette nodded her head while Klaus replied, "Not at all."

"Guess my opinion doesn't count then," She murmured. "He knew you'd pass the test. You still care for your brother, for your old life."

Stefan scoffed. "No. I don't care about anything anymore," He lied. 

"You put on a good show, Stefan," Klaus complimented. "We almost believe you. Let's hope for your brothers sake, he does."

Juliette sighed. "You never stop caring about family, Stefan."

"But every time you feed, the blood makes it easier to let go." Klaus whispered.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Juliette felt disgusting after what happened with Ray earlier that day. It's not like it was anything big or it had been the first time a man had tried that but no matter how many times, it never got any easier. She stepped outside and the cool summer air hit her face which she was grateful for.

Juliette was going to call Zaria but she quickly remembered there was only one person who she spoke to after situations like this. Even if she hated him. The call picked up after a few rings.

"Juliette," Aaron's annoyed voice came through. "To what do I owe the pleasure? You call to argue with me again?"

"Talk. I just need you to talk." She told him. Those 7 words told Aaron exactly what had happened.

His voice changed to a softer tone. "Okay, erm, a funny thing happened with Zaria yesterday. She was on the verge of tears because she couldn't find her Louis Vuitton shoes and Lucia and I got confused because we didn't realise she had a pair," Aaron explained and Juliette's breathing slowed. "Until Angelina stepped in and told her that she had actually borrowed the shoes off you for the school dance, so they were never hers to begin with. Zaria was adamant that they were hers until she went quiet and remembered. You should've seen the look on her face. And then she got annoyed because she didn't own a pair herself."

The two laughed together, Juliette could imagine Zaria being stubborn. She got that from her mother. "There's my girl. You okay now?" He asked.

"Yeah, thank you." She whispered and they both went quiet.

"Listen, we need to talk. In person." He admitted.

"About what?"

"I need to come clean about something-"

The line cut off before he could finish his sentence. "Aaron? No, no, no." Juliette tried ringing him again but it didn't work.

What did he need to come clean about?

AYO WE'RE ON SEASON 3 WHAT

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

2.8K 135 12
In which four strangers are brought to the tvd world together after an unfortunate accident costs their lives. Will they survive in a world where po...
17.6K 357 72
Always and forever
34.1K 761 33
Join Rosalie Mikaelson on her journey with her family, friends and enemies. Ps I don't own this series just my plot โœŒ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
15.5K 276 23
(Y/n) Mikaelson is the little sister in the Original Family. She was helping her big brother make more hybrids. She was even a hybrid with him. She w...