๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ž

De mxdniqhtblxssom

โTook you awhile to realize I'm useless.โž ๐“†™ Charlotte Anders has lived in a plain town filled with plain peo... Mai multe

๐ŸŽ.๐ŸŽ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ~ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฃ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ. ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ข'๐ฆ...๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ?
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐๐š๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐๐๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐›๐ซ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐’๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐‹๐š๐›๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐„๐ฑ๐ญ๐ซ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐‚๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ

18 0 0
De mxdniqhtblxssom

"Walls are thin here."

Earlier on Spy School 2: Miles from Normal,

"I think we should start making our way to his dorm." Max said, "I can't wait to see what you guys were able to muster."

---

1615 Hours

Armistead Dorms XXX; Grayson Miller

Chapter 19

Knock, knock, knock.

"Grayson?" I asked, "You in there?"

Jack, Max, and I were in front of Grayson's dorm room. We had decided to meet with Grayson so that him and I could fill Max and Jack in on what happened earlier together. Hence, we decided to check for him in his dorm.

"Grayson?" Max echoed, louder this time.

Silence.

"Weird," Jack said as we exchanged glances, "If he is not in his dorm, then where is he?"

I shrugged, I decided to check the door to see if it was locked. To our surprise, it opened, but I didn't open the door all the way just yet. I turned and faced the boys.

"His door wouldn't just be open." I whispered.

Just then we heard someone mumble from the other side.

"Oh what the hell." Max said. He reached behind me and swung the door open.

Oh how I would never get the scene out of my mind.

There was Grayson on the floor hovering over a girl, Addy actually. He had his hand over her mouth, both of them out of breath.

"What the fuck?" Max said, eyes on the scene in front of us.

Grayson looked at us, then we locked eyes, "Charlotte, this isn't what it looks like."

I chuckled, "We'll let you two be." Addy squirmed under Grayson.

"Nice to see you again, Addy. How was your trip?" Jack said sarcastically.

Max was the first one out the door, his face red. I've never seen him this embarrassed. Jack was next out the door.

"Tree, in ten." I said to Grayson, then I was the last one out the door. I shut it behind me and sighed. When I got out Max and Jack were on the far side of the hallway walking away. I ran towards them. When I caught up to them we were at the stairs. I stared at my shoes, we were silent until Max said something.

"Did you guys see that too?"

"Yeah," Jack breathed, "You good?" I looked up, was he talking to me? Jack and I locked eyes. But it wasn't me who answered him, instead it was Max.

"Have I not been obvious enough?" Max asked.

"I think you have been." Jack responded.

"I don't know if I'm okay after that." Max said.

"I don't really see what the problem is here." I said, walking next to Max.

Max sighed, "I like Addy."

"You do?" I asked.

"Yes," Max sighed. "I thought you would've noticed by now."

"She's been spending too much time with Grayson, she hasn't noticed." Jack said rolling his eyes.

"What does Grayson have to do with this?" I asked Jack, looking at him from across.

"I'm just saying, if you didn't spend that much time with him you would have noticed these things."

"Is spending time with my friend a crime now?" I asked, annoyed. What did he mean I had spent too much time with Grayson?

"Guys!" Max said from the center of us, "Don't start arguing about Grayson." Jack and I both sighed. Where had all his thoughts come from?

"Oh Max," I said. "So are you okay after seeing them together?"

"I don't know." He said, zoning out. We turned the corner of the hallway and made our way towards the double doors. "I feel weird."

"Lets hope that doesn't change." I said.

"What do you mean?" Max asked.

"We're meeting up with Grayson in five minutes." Jack said.

"How'd you know?" I said, looking at him.

"Walls are thin here."

"We're meeting up with them?" Max said with a groan.

"Regardless of what happens between Addy and Grayson, we still have a mission to complete. And information you need to be informed of." I said.

"Right." Jack agreed as we walked outside into the courtyard.

We walked towards the tree and sat, waiting for Grayson and Addy to arrive. We were there for a couple of minutes until I saw Grayson coming our way, Addy right behind him. They seemed to be in a heated argument because of their facial expressions. Grayson was calm, explaining something to Addy while she seemed to freak out, yelling at him. We were too far from them so we couldn't hear a thing.

"Hey," Grayson said, sitting next to me.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey guys!" Addy said, oblivious to the tension. I looked towards Max, he couldn't even look at her.

I sighed, "Lets just start."

"Hold on," Grayson said, looking into the distance. We all turned. An older man was walking towards us, Professor Randobal.

"Hello students!" He said. Walking over to our tree.

"Hi Professor." Grayson said, followed by a wave of hellos.

Randobal nodded towards me, "Had a good first day?"

"Yes," I said.

"Good," He said, smiling.

"Is there anything we can help you with professor?" Jack asked.

"Why yes there is," Randobal said, turning towards Addy. "Do you mind if I steal you for a bit?"

"I kind of do, Professor." She said, "We're kind of in the middle of some-"

"No she doesn't." Grayson interrupted. Addy shot him a pointed look.

"Marvelous!" Randobal said smiling. "Come,"

We all watched as Addy and Randobal grew small as they walked indoors.

Max immediately turned towards Grayson, "What's the situation with you and Addy?"

"Oh no," Jack muttered under his breath.

"Situation?" Grayson asked turning towards me for help. I shook my head no.

"Yeah," Max said, "Are you two dating or something?"

"Dating?" Grayson said, turning towards Max with wide eyes, "Where did this come from?"

"Are you or are you not?" Max asked. Jack and I exchanged glances.

"She's younger than me-" Grayson started.

"Are you or are you not?" Max asked again, his fists slightly clenching.

"No." Grayson said.

"So what did I witness earlier?" Max said.

"It's not what it looks like-" Grayson defended.

"What is it then? Is she your toy?" Max asked. I cringed.

"Toy?" Grayson said, eyes wide, "She's thirteen!"

"Then what was it?" Max said angrily, his voice getting louder.

"She's the mole, okay?" Grayson said in an outburst. It was dead silent.

Max laughed, "Addy's not." He said with a menacing tone. He didn't like how Grayson was accusing her.

"Max-" I said reaching out to him.

"She's not the mole." Max said, ignoring me.

"I already told you, whether you believe me or not is not my problem." Grayson said.

Max looked at me, then to Jack, "I'm done." Max then turned, and walked towards a building.

Jack sighed, sending me a sad smile as he went to follow Max.

——
word count: (1146)

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

47.5K 479 21
After Ben, Erica and the gang finally defeat SPYDER once and for all, a sudden unexpected shock wave hits their brains upon reaching spy school. This...
27.5K 372 15
Erica Hale gets recruited for a crucial mission at SPYDER, but something goes terribly wrong. Ben Ripley is shocked and a huge betrayal shakes Spy Sc...
4.7K 79 17
Junior agents, Ben, Erica, Mike, and Zoe are on another mission yet again (Accompanied by Catherine Hale)! Taking place in Canada, will they be able...
19.5K 336 20
"People that have trust issues only need to look in the mirror. There they will meet the one person that will betray them the most." โ€• Shannon L. Al...