I Want Her

De GossamerPink_0

GossamerPink presents: Vivan Chaudhry, who is a moon in the dark sky. Shining as brightly as he can. The one... Mais

Intro
Prologue
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28

#18

43 7 1
De GossamerPink_0

Third persons p. o. v

Sun was blocked with the pair of curtains that hung. There was nothing but blackness in the room. Aarna, who was in the bed covered in a thin blanket, breathing slowly she lay there trying to sleep.

It was a Wednesday afternoon, and Aarna was on a day off because of her health. She got sick, high fever was on her. Here body was burning like fire.

It's already been a week after the engagement. Hopefully the engagement after the incident went nice. Vivan's parents didn't say much after that.

Falak who wanted to stay but couldn't since she had a meeting about the latest runaway project. All she could do was threaten Aarna with a knife saying if she didn't rest then at the end of the there will be her knife and Aaron's dead body. Though she would never do that.

She didn't talk to Vivan after the engagement. She wanted to call, but she doesn't want to seem like she was dying to talk to him. So all She did was wait for him to call, but you guessed it right he didn't call.

Not even a message.

The bell rang, that startled Aarna. She was dozing off but now she was awake. Standing up she walked towards the main door.

She open the door slightly , peeking to see who is it at this time. Seeing the person all she could do was look at him, rather glaring.

Why is he here? He remembered that he has a forced fiancé huh?

" What are you doing here? "

" I didn't expect this type of greeting. Shouldn't you greet like, how are you? Did you ate? "

Aarna who rolled her eyes at his sarcasm, still keeping the door half way closed only her head can be seen.

" Kya cahiye apko? "

" Apka dil "

Vivan winked at her, but in the return he got nothing but a look that says magaj mari nai sidha kaam bata.

" Let me in will you? Is it good to keep your fiancé out huh? Is that your manners? "

Vivan pushed the door gently welcoming himself in. " Whatever, what do you want ? " This was the third time of her asking, what do you want.

Vivan made himself comfortable on the sofa, and finally looking at her briefly. She was in baby blue color long night suit. Her face looked pale.

" You're sick "

Aarna was surprised, how did he even know she was sick just by looking at her. Oh yeah she might look gloomy. Aarna nodded her head as she sat on the other single sofa.

" Did you ate? What about medicine? "

Aarna didn't heard anything he said, rather she was busy looking at him. His face look tired. Like he just came back after working for week none stop without any break.

His lemon color shirt was tucked in brown color pants. Two buttons were open of the shirt, and sleeves were rolled up. Sexy.

" Why do you look exhausted? "

Vivan was taken back by her question. He thought she never notice things about him, but she actually do.

He shook his head as he said, " I just came back from Delhi. Had some work there "

It was true, as soon as he landed here, he just came running here. To meet her. He was sent to Delhi to meet Ansh Singhania. Who killed their men there who were smuggling the guns. And than Ansh captured all the guns. Expensive guns.

Ranbir was furious, he wanted to end him there and than. But of course Aryan being the smartass of the family, locked Ranbir up in the room and sent Vivan to deal with him in peace.

Though they run a modeling company, a law firm which is under their hand, bunch of bars in India. But all of these are nothing but just a cover up. So that people won't know what's the real business is.

Though many already knows but of course not that deep. Many people are after this and honestly it's an ugly work.

" Ohh, okhay "

Aarna looked here and there, trying to avoid the awkwardness. Vivan stood up, and so did Aarna when she saw him.

" You didn't tell me if you took the medicine. But I guess you haven't. I will go and cook for you something, sit here "

Aarna widened her eyes as she held his arm, stopping him to moving any further. Vivan looked at Aarna raising his eyebrows.

" Do you even know how to cook? "

It's a valid question. What if this man right here doesn't know how to cook than he will probably burn the kitchen. And if Falak got to know that than she will burn Vivan's ass for sure.

" What do you take me as? Mrs Chaudhry you don't know but all the men in the Chaudhry mansion knows how to cook. We are an absolute chef okay? "

Aarna's lips turned into an O as she released her hold on his arm. Nodding her head she took a step back creating a distance.

" Yeah, so go and sit down on the sofa "

" Why are you behaving like my mother, telling me to sit in the corner without making any noise " Aarna mumbled as she took small steps and sat on the couch, fiddling with her nails that were already short.

Vivam chuckled at her, who had a frown on the face. Why is she like a kid?

.......

" Sir, she got engaged to Chaudhry's youngest son "

The man in the Pink suit glared at the man who gave him this information. Why he didn't told him before hand.

" And you're tell me this now? "

Sarcasm was dripping from the man's mouth as he stood up grabbing his gun and aiming it towards the man in the black.

" S-sir, we got to know this today "

The man chuckled as he pulled the trigger of the gun, running his hand through his black jet long hair.

" When did the engagement took place honey? "

" A week ago "

The man in black suit has sweat dripping from his forehead, clearly know that their boss was nothing but a pure psychopath.

" And you're telling me now? Do I look like a fool TELLING YOU TO KEEP AN EYE ON HER? HUH? "

The man in the black flinched as his boss sat down on the chair once again. The gun still in his hand, as he ran his finger on the gun's body.

" What's the name? "

" Vivan "

The man in the pink rolled his eyes before stuffing kurkure in his mouth.

" Toh Vivan ko ek vivah aesa bhi khelna hai? Impressive. By the way I didn't post anything recently on my insta feed. I need to go with the trend you know. I want to do that ' Daddy let me know that I am your only girl, the only man that I need in this gangster world ' but I can't do that since I am busy these days "

The man in black looked at his boss who was ranting nonstop. He didn't get paid to see this shit - was the only thing that came in his mind.

" Listen here you dipshit, I want to know who this Vivah guy is. Find everything about him, and this time one mistake I'mma shoot your duck face with a watermelon rather then a gun. You understand? You better understand "

The guy nodded his head, a fear inside him. He totally knew this fucker in the pink suit has mood swings all of the time like a girl on her period. And how dangerous he is when he goes from all happy to I'mma kill a chicken and eat it mode.

" Mein toh raste se jaa rhaa tha, mein toh bhel puri kha raha tha "

Here it goes once again.

......

" I don't understand why do I have to eat khichdi? If you wanted to cook at least you should have cooked panner tikka? Panner patiyala? Panner handi? What is this khichdi? "

Aarna can eat anything, she is not a afraid of most of the thing. She can even pat a cat even though she absolutely hate cats. But she can't eat khichdi.

She can die rather than eating that bland food, which consist of nothing but rich and green gram ( mung) . It taste so bad, like so bad.

" Come down Aarna, right now "

Aarna who was standing on the sofa, in the corner, away from Vivan or rather khichdi. She has been running in the whole living room for 17 minutes straight.

" Aarna, come down I am warning you last time or the consequences won't be good "

Vivian's voice had strictness as he glared at the women whom he claimed his fiance.

She shook her head in no, few strands on her hair falling on her face. Vivan placed the bowl of khichdi on the table, as he pushed his hair back.

" Pari, don't blame me now. I already warned you "

By saying that, he climbed on the sofa, ready to grab Aarna's hand.

" NOOOO "

Aarna ran down, now in the corner where a vase was kept with some show case flowers.

" I am warning you Vivan ji, do not come after me or else "

" Or else what? " Vivan who already climed down the sofa, raising his left eye brow he slowly walked towards her.

" I- I "

" I what huh? "

Aarna tried to run but Vivan was quick this time, he held her arm pulling her closer. Her eyes met his, as she gulped.

" Where will you go now huh? "

He dragged her towards the sofa making her sit. His hand clasped with her in case she ran away. Aarna's lips had a small pout as she looked at the bowl of khichdi.

" It's good for your health hnm? "

Vivan patted her head, as he grabbed the spoon, dipping it into the bowl and scooping the food inside it.

He brought the spoon near her lips as she slowly opened her mouth. It tasted bland. So bad. She might puke rn.

" I will only eat few bites, not more than that "

Vivan narrowed his eyes at her, like a father who does to his child when he is not ready to listen to him.

" You have to finish this bowl "

Slowly after making her eat, half of the bowl, she refused to take any. Vivan gave up as he took the napkins from the table, and cleaned her lips.

" I didn't liked it "

Vivam chuckled as he looked at her, who was thinking something. A yawn left her lips as she looked like she was about to sleep.

" You must be tired of all the running right? "

Aarna who was ready to doze off any minute didn't reply to Vivan's sarcasm filling question as she just nodded her head.

Her head fell on Vivan's shoulder, as she snuggled more into him. Vivan who was surprised at first, but calmed down after a second.

He smiled as he hugged her, he faced her, her head was now on his chest as she slept peacefully.

_________________________________________

Don't ask me from where this romantic shit is comming. BTW vote or else NO UPDATE FOR A WEEK.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

76.9K 4K 32
❝ Roses are dead, love is fake, weddings are basically funerals with cake. ❞ Meet Akriti Marwaha, a gynecologist who loves to always keep her family...
23K 758 20
ARADHYA KULKARNI, the most cheerful and loving girl you would ever meet. Pursuing her dreams was her only goal in her life except for keeping her fam...
260K 9.2K 74
shraddha goel was born with a silver spoon but a humble kind and soft girl. she was married off when she was twenty two to a rich multi millionaire...
3.2K 172 15
Revenge to obsession series - 2 SHEKHAWATS name is enough to make people shiver no one has dare to go against them they held power not just politicia...