The queen's little wife, pret...

נכתב על ידי Xiaoshuo_

Lin Mo entered a lily article and became the hidden marriage wife of the paranoid villain and international a... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 74

509 14 0
נכתב על ידי Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 74

    When the two walked into the villa, Lin Mo was stunned at first sight.

    The decoration of the whole villa is really beautiful!

    She still remembered that Xue Luhe's villa in Su City was decorated in a very exaggerated European style when she first came over. Although it used various luxurious materials and complicated decorations, it still looked a bit... um, local tyrant.

    This building is not like that at all. The whole is spacious and bright, simple and modern style, with pink plush toys, blue fabric blankets and other elements that girls like, which makes people feel good.

    Lin Mo really didn't expect Xue Luhe to buy such a house. It didn't seem to fit her general offensive temperament at all. It was soft and warm, like the house in Su City.

    "Do you like pink too?"

    Lin Mo picked up the pink unicorn doll, couldn't put it down, and played with it for a long time.

    Xue Luhe looked at her and smiled:

    "As long as you like it, I like it."

    Lin Mo smiled sweetly, threw the doll in Xue Luhe's arms, took out the phone, "click", and took a picture of Xue Luhe holding the doll at a loss Doll look.

    "Hahahaha... It's so disrespectful for you to take this thing, it feels like you're going to be in a comedy!"

    Lin Mo looked at the photo in his hand, feeling stupid and cute, and secretly saved it to the cloud.

    Xue Luhe looked at her helplessly:

    "I'll pose for you in whatever poses you want, why would you take pictures secretly... Why don't you take more pictures when you're on the bed today?"

    Lin Mo:

    "Fuck! Can you say something serious ? Ah! My ears are blistering!"

    Every day he knows that when he goes to bed, this person has no serious business in his head!

    "Going to bed is the most serious thing for me. Now I feel that there is nothing more serious and important than being with you."

    Lin Mo was dumbfounded for a while, and wanted to correct Xue Luhe's unpleasant thoughts, but he didn't know where to start.

    The so-called old house is on fire, maybe it's like this... Obviously already 28 years old, Xue Luhe is not only young on the outside, but also young on the inside.

    Lin Mo went upstairs and downstairs and looked around. There were so many rooms that she couldn't figure out where she was going to live.

    Xue Luhe followed behind her, stretched out her hand with a smile, pushed open the door of the master bedroom, and pulled her in.

    "Wow--" The

    huge semi-circular soft bed, the unbelievably spacious room, the arc-shaped floor-to-ceiling windows on the entire wall, the pink flower-walled bathroom connecting the bedroom, the pink round bathtub...

    all of this is too dreamy, To be honest, Lin Mo thinks this aesthetic is a bit vulgar, but...there is no way, how can any girl refuse pink!

    Lin Moke likes it so much! She threw herself down on the big pink bed, and rolled around on the bed as soft as a cloud, smiling hard.

    Xue Luhe followed her, grabbed Lin Mo's waist while Lin Mo wasn't paying attention, and whispered,

    "Since we're here... why don't we do something to warm the house?"

    Lin Mo bounced like an electric shock. She quickly retreated to the side. The big pink bed that was cute just now looked like a man-eating monster in her eyes.

    Xue Luhe unbuttoned her shirt one by one, revealing the black underwear she was wearing underneath. She looked very charming and seductive. She was half lying on the bed, her eyes were like silk, and there was a cloud-like mole at the corner of her eye, which made people fall into a cloud.

    Who can stand it like this!

    Lin Mo's steps to escape slowly slowed down, feeling a little overwhelmed, and walked back.

    "No, I haven't taken a shower yet... and I told you before that we have to agree to a maximum of two times a week! This week has already been twice, so tonight, I can't!"

    Lin Mo made a very firm look. , Strictly speaking, he couldn't help swallowing.

    The beauty and jade body are laid out in front of him, but he wants to be Liu Xiahui... In fact, it is quite challenging...

    Xue Luhe sneered:

    "People's great desire is also food sex. I know you want it too. , Every time you do it, you are very happy, why don't you do the happy things?"

    Lin Mo was almost carried away by this person's rhetoric, if it wasn't for the tired mind and body, she would have given up resistance. .

    "Why, of course, it's because I'm too tired! No, no, no, no, no, no, I'm going to sleep in another room!"

    Lin Mo said, smearing oil on the soles of her feet and slipping away.

    She first went to the living room downstairs to carry Xiaoxue out of the cage, then found another room to put Xiaoxue's water bowl, rice bowl, cat litter box in, and closed the door.

    How comfortable is the life of one person and one cat, you can sleep whenever you want, and you can sleep as long as you want, and you are no longer afraid of being woken up in the middle of the night!

    Lin Mo was very satisfied lying on the big bed, but after lying down for a while, she began to think, why didn't Xue Luhe come in?

    Xue Luhe didn't come in for so long, was he angry?

    Does she really want to sleep separately from herself?

    Lin Mo tossed and turned, and couldn't figure it out no matter how much he thought about it. He tortured himself with an empty head, but he didn't want to admit defeat so quickly.

    After a while, someone knocked on the door.

    Lin Mo immediately ran over to open the door, but he stood by the door and coughed pretentiously.

    He stretched his voice and asked, "Who is outside the door?"

    "It's your most loyal knight, my princess, please open the door. ."

    Xue Luhe's voice sounded a little serious, and it was a bit of a contrast to say such deliberately cute words.

    "This princess is taking a rest, you have something to announce and leave the court without anything else!"

    Lin Mo was separated by a door and tried to speak as casually as possible, but after he finished speaking, he immediately put it on the crack of the door to listen to Xue Luhe's answer.

    "Please allow me to sleep for you, Princess. If I can't get close to you, I will sleepless all night, and I believe you will be the same."

    Xue Luhe said with a smile.

    "You nonsense, you are just a little knight, what qualifications do you have to speculate on this princess's thoughts! This princess just wants to sleep alone today, you knight disturbing my sleep every night, this princess has long been angry, so I don't I'll let you in, hum!"

    Lin Mo hummed the sound with her nose, feeling that both of them were childish, but also very interesting.

    Keeping a door panel, the two of them said indiscriminate words like this, and they even had a dull sense of happiness.

    Of course, in the end, Lin Mo still let Xue Luhe in, and the two lay on the same bed, chatting from far and wide.

    Xue Luhe took Lin Mo in his arms, leaning his head against his head, Lin Mo had closed his eyes, Xue Luhe was still chattering:

    "Have you not seen wild horses on the African grassland? I will show you later, wild horses. The Great Migration, once you have seen it, you will never forget it... I want to see it with you again..."

    "Well, I also want to see it."

    "And the yacht, I will take you to go sailing at sea... I have The ship's driver's license..."

    "Wow, you are so powerful, but I get seasick, what should I do?"

    "You can take some medicine, if you don't like the sea, I will take you to see the mountains in Yunnan, then There are the most beautiful flowers on the mountain..."

    "Okay..."

    "I really want to hold the beauty of the whole world in front of you, and have a good time with you..."

    "That's ok... huh..."

    Lin Mo completely fell asleep.

    Xue Luhe turned to look at her, smiled and kissed her cheek, and whispered,

    "Anyway, we still have a lifetime."

    Lin Mo originally thought that the incident on the Internet would be over, but he didn't expect it. The next morning, Xue Luhe actually ended up in person, retweeting the Weibo of Lin Mo's candid photo, and added a few words coldly:

    "My wife, normal?" As soon as this Weibo was posted

    , the entire Weibo server was paralyzed. two minutes.

    Xue Luhe's repost instantly flooded with tens of thousands of comments, all expressing shock.

    Who would have thought of this, as long as the rumors were not refuted, it would be acquiesced, but as a result, the actress was domineering and protecting his wife. The tone of reposting was so severe, and the admission was so decisive, it was so sweet!

    Fans and netizens happily read the comments under Xue Luhe's Weibo, and many well-informed people immediately made a puzzle, putting together all the photos of Lin Mo that had appeared on the Internet so far, and it immediately became a hot comment. .

    There are other photos to prove that Lin Mo's beauty was finally recognized by the public.

    Lin Mo was still at work that day, and didn't know that Xue Luhe was doing things online. After he went home in Xue Luhe's car, he found that the Internet public opinion was already boiling.

    She looked at Xue Luhe's Weibo with a deep sweetness in her heart.

    So firm, isn't Xue Luhe afraid that something will happen to the two of them in the future?

    But it's best not to make any changes...

    Xue Luhe leaned over to kiss again, Lin Mo responded naturally, and it didn't take long for the two to have a skin-to-skin kiss, this time directly on the sofa.

    Xue Luhe pushed Lin Mo down on the sofa and rode his legs up. Soon, Lin Mo lost his soul and could no longer think.

    The whole incident fermented for a day, and the next day, everyone basically understood that although Xue Luhe's lover is an amateur, he still has the appearance of not losing to a star, but he and Xue Luhe are completely beautiful in two directions.

    As a result, this morning, everyone suddenly found that there was one more topic on the hot search.

    #Xue Luhe and a lover's selfie beautiful photo#

    Click in, it was released by a marketing account, there are only three pictures, it turned out to be a selfie of Xue Luhe and Lin Mo with their faces facing each other.

    The two of them smiled brightly, and the way of taking pictures was very casual, but because they both looked very good, one had a strong aura, the other was cute and pure, and the two faces were put together, and they laughed very openly, which made people feel at first sight. feeling good.

    Some netizens who eat melon asked: "A photo like this is still a     selfie

    , isn't it really Xue Luhe or her wife who sent it to the media?"

Bar?

    In any case, this topic has attracted a new wave of discussions, pushing this hot search higher and higher, directly pushing it to the first place and hanging for a long time, and it didn't come down naturally until the afternoon.

    On the second day, another new topic appeared on the hot search: #Xue Luhe's lover's daily beautiful pictures#.

    This time I clicked on it and it was posted by several marketing accounts. There are photos of Lin Mo wearing clothes in different seasons. The photographer seems to be relatively skilled, but the advantage is that Lin Mo is also a petite clothes rack and looks good in everything. of.

    The netizens who eat melons are all stunned:

    "Did I lose my memory, or did I already see a similar topic yesterday?"

    "Who took these photos... Is this Xue Luhe target going to debut as a star, every day? Hot search?"

    "Let's not say anything else, she does a good job in matching. I'm about the same height as her, so I often don't know what to wear. Looking at these photos, it's all summer, autumn and winter. It's really pretty!"

    "I have a terrible thought, this thing will not be over, right?"

    As netizens guessed, on the third day, bloggers in different fields posted different pictures.

    #Lin Mo sweet smile#

    This time, all the photos posted are some pictures of Lin Mo laughing.

    Netizens were stunned, and now even Xue Luhe's own fans have to admit: "This must have been a hot search that Xue     Luhe

    bought, just to expose his wife to sour everyone!"

For half a month, Lin Mo's fancy hot search has been happening every day.

    #LIN Mo's collocation summary##LIN Mo is petite and cute##Lin Mo conquers the big devil with a smile##Lin Mo's sweet life photo#...

    All kinds of fancy topics have completely detonated the public opinion of the whole network, and everything is said. Have.

    Regardless of it, Xue Luhe still posted content every day as planned.

    Lin Mo is so miserable. Since this topic started, every day when she gets home from get off work, she has to be invited by Xue Luhe to take photos with a dedicated photographer. She also set up a studio in the villa to take photos of various styles. .

    On weekends, Xue Luhe took her to various places with beautiful scenery, and the photography team followed along, taking beautiful photos of two people playing in the blue sky, white clouds, and mountains and rivers, focusing on Lin Mo.

    Every time Lin Mo saw the photographer's finished product, he couldn't help but sigh:     "

    So I'm so good-looking!"

    Xue Luhe responded gently every time:

    "You look better than these photos in my eyes."

She is immune to these love words. Xue Luhe is now like a love words basket. She can drop dozens of love words a day. No matter how shy she is, her ears will become calloused, so she smiles.

    Lin Mo knew that he was on the hot search every day, and also knew that Xue Luhe bought it. Xue Luhe also carefully asked her if she felt uncomfortable revealing her privacy?

    Lin Mo didn't think so, she said:

    "You are originally this kind of identity, and you can't hide it. Instead of covering it up and relying on others to take pictures to whet the appetite of the public, it is better to show me in an all-round way directly and generously. In this way, people will not be interested in me. It affects our lives."

    Xue Luhe sighed with emotion:

    "My baby is stupid in other matters, but she is quite shrewd in matters about me."

    Lin Mo frowned and acted coquettishly:

    "Why is it about you? It's up, it's me who is on the hot search."

    Xue Luhe hugged her, and under the blue sky and white clouds, the two stood in the middle of the dense bushes on the mountainside, and couldn't help kissing each other again.

    "What's mine without you in the future will all belong to...ours."

    "Well." The

    hot search goes up like this every day, Lin Mo commutes as usual without encountering any obstacles, and there are no problems in the coffee shop.

    Lin Mo knew very well that this was all due to Xue Luhe. I don't know how many bodyguard teams were hired. The coffee shop was surrounded by three floors and three floors, and they even protected every employee.

    But no matter what, she still felt that she should resign after finishing these classes a year ago.

    As the wife of the actress Xue Luhe, Lin Mo was destined to be no ordinary person, and could no longer live an ordinary life.

    But... to be honest, isn't it fragrant to lie in the villa every day? Who wants to work 9 to 6 like an ordinary social animal?

    Lin Mo actually enjoyed the process of work. She decided to do some research after resigning, start her own business, and start an event planning company.

    Xue Luhe is naturally super supportive of her ideas.

    In a blink of an eye, it was the last day of the year for work. The annual meeting had already been held yesterday, and everyone had a lively meal, singing and playing. Today, the number of people here was also sparse.

    Lin Mo didn't catch Qing Jing until almost noon and told her that he was going to resign.

    Qing Jing didn't show any surprise, but her eyes were slightly sad:

    "I knew this day would come. From the time I saw you on the side of the road, I thought you... very special, and it turned out to be so. Momo , thank you for your contribution to the company for so long, I hope you will be safe and happy in the future, and have a bright future."

    Lin Mo was very moved, and reached out and wiped his eyes:

    "Sister Qing, I will never forget, I just came to Xicheng. At that time, it was you who pulled me out of desperation. In the future, you can come and play with me at any time, you must come, you must not shirk and find reasons, you know?"

    Qingjing's eyes were sad, but the corner of his mouth was a smile:

    "Okay. , I will remember. You too, you have to go back to the store often in the future, there are so many friends waiting for you here."

    Lin Mo nodded with blurry tears, and took the initiative to reach out and hug Qingjing.

    Qing Jing patted her back gently:

    "Okay, don't cry for the new year, it's not like we won't be able to meet again, why are you crying..."

    The more Lin Mo heard her, the louder she cried. :

    "Woohoo ... I just can't bear to you ... I have always been very happy here, there will be no cinnamon rolls you made in the future, and there is no braised pork you specifically made for me ..."

    Qing Jingrou said:

    "You can... learn to make it yourself."

    She didn't say what she said in her heart. In fact, she wanted to say that as long as you want to eat, I can go over and cook it for you.

    Unfortunately, Qing Jing knew that she was never qualified to say such a thing.

    The truth of life is sometimes so cruel.

    Lin Mo said goodbye to Qing Jing, came out of the box with red eyes, and said goodbye to all colleagues in the office one by one.

    Xiaoyuan's crying eyes were swollen. Several people secretly lowered their heads to wipe their tears. Li Kexin patted Lin Mo's shoulder with red eyes:

    "You woman! You must be happy in the future! Do you understand?"

    Lin Mo got goosebumps embarrassed by the non-mainstream quotes from ten years ago:

    "Okay, I know... I will often Come back to see everyone! I'll bring a lot of gifts!"     Xiaoyuan burst into

    tears:

    "Then you need to bring a good gift, mine is bigger than them!"

With the same request, Lin Mo was so devastated that he finally got out of the crowd.

    She came here today because she resigned, and she had nothing to do, so she slowly cleaned up her workstation and put everything into a large cardboard box.

    After putting it away, Lin Mo hugged the cardboard box, said goodbye reluctantly to everyone, and walked towards the door of the coffee shop.

    At the door, she met Wang Ling with a sullen look.

    This Wang Ling, Lin Mo always felt that she was not in a normal state of mind. Every time she met, she would walk by quickly, and the two of them didn't communicate much.

    But today, Wang Ling called out to Lin Mo:

    "Hello!"

    Lin Mo turned back and questioned.

    "You lost. The teacher will always be mine."

    Wang Ling's face was arrogant, with the stubbornness of a young man, and his eyes were clear.

    Lin Mo couldn't help laughing, this guy... She smiled and replied:

    "It's yours, it's yours, no one robs you, shouldn't you reflect on yourself, why haven't you caught up to her for so long! You are It's not impossible!"

    After saying this, Lin Mo ran away quickly, sat down in the luxury car whose door had already been opened, and made a face at Wang Ling.

    After returning home, Xue Luhe dressed neatly and sat on the sofa in the villa. When she saw Lin Mo coming back, she immediately stood up:

    "Let's go!"

    Lin Mo was still immersed in the sadness of saying goodbye to his colleagues and friends. Hearing this, he instinctively asked:

    "Why?"

    Xue Luhe:

    "I've been to the Spring Festival with only the two of us! I told you last night. It's over, in Bali, leave now!"

    Lin Mo recalled the situation last night, and only remembered that she was tossed and tossed by Xue Luhe...

    At the end of the toss, when Lin Mo was almost unconscious, Xue Luhe seemed to be attached to her After saying a few words in her ear, she nodded repeatedly, begging for mercy, just wanting Xue Luhe to get off her body quickly, not knowing what she promised.

    "Huh? So are we going to Bali for the Spring Festival?"

    Lin Mo had mixed feelings.

    The joy is that I can go to Bali to play, but the worry is... If Xue Luhe is completely let go in the resort, will he still be able to get out of bed!

    The author has something to say: It's over tomorrow! Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2020-08-25 22:51:10~2020-08-26 23:11:09~

    Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: NaughtyCat 20 bottles ;5 bottles of Mo Wuhen; 4 bottles of Yu Yang. Genie; 1 bottle of Sang Sang;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

22.6K 1.5K 85
Chu Xi, who is mournful and at home, sees through the world, just wants to live his own life. Who knows, but they are forced to complete quick-passin...
1.7M 95K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
603K 63.5K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...