Together Till The End . Walki...

Door imdumpling

Eliana Rhee and her brother with a group of survivors travel in search of safety and a secure home. But even... Meer

Season 1 Info
Rick Grimes
Tell It to the Frogs
Vatos
Wildfire
TS-19
S2, What Lies Ahead
Bloodletting
Save The Last One
Cherokee Rose
Chupacabra
Secrets
Pretty Much Dead Already
Nebraska
Triggerfinger
Judge, Jury, Executioner
Better Angels
Beside the Dying Fire
S3 Seed
Sick
Say the Word
When the Dead Come Knocking
Made to Suffer
The Suicide King
Home
I Ain't a Judas
Arrow On The Doorpost
This Sorrowful Life
Welcome to the Tombs
S4 30 Days Without an Accident
Infected
Isolation
Internment
Too Far Gone
Still
Alone
The Grove
S5 , No Sancutary
Stranger
Four Walls and a Roof
Crossed
Coda
What Happened and What's Going On
Them
The Distance
Remember
Forget
Spend
Try
Conquer
S6, First Time Again
Thank You
Always Accountable
No Way Out
The Next World
Knots Unite
Not Tomorrow Yet
The Same Boat
Twice as Far
East
Last Day on Earth
S7, The Day Will Come When You Won't Be
Service
Sing Me A Song
Heart Still Beating
Rock in the Road
New Best Friends
Say Yes
The Other Side

Killer Within

986 30 13
Door imdumpling

Eliana Pov: 

"So does this mean I can drive now?" I asked jokingly at Rick as He, Carol, T-dog, Daryl and I all moved our cars in the prison yard, out of the forest. "Well, try to not hit me again and we will see. But I can tell your good at driving." Rick said making me chuckle. 

"Okay, let's get the other car in. We'll park 'em in the west entry of the yard." Rick said to Daryl and T-dog. "Good. Our vehicles cramped out there look like a giant 'vacancy' sign." Daryl said. "After that, we need to load up these corpses so we can burn 'em." Rick said. "Gonna be a long day." T-dog said. "Where's Glenn and Maggie? We could use some help." Carol said. "Up in the guard tower." Daryl said pointing at the closest one by us. "Guard tower?" I asked.

"They were just up there last night." Rick said as we all looked at the tower in confusion. "Glenn! Maggie!" Daryl called making the guard tower door open revealing my brother shirtless buttoning up his pants. "Hey, what's up, guys?" Glenn said making me turn around in shock.

"Your sister is here by the way." Rick said laughing. "She's fine, she's a big girl." Glenn said making the group laugh at me. "Maggie you're Glenn's first!" I said making me see Maggie's shadow in the tower froze making me laugh with the group. "You serious Eli!" Glenn yelled back at me making me giggle.

"You coming?" Daryl said to Glenn. "What?" Glenn asked. "You comin'?" Daryl repeated making us laugh. "Come on, we could use a hand." Daryl added as we all walked away. "My brother is finally a man." I said making the group laugh with me.

"Hey, Rick." T-dog said making us turn around and saw two guys smiling at Rick on another side of the wired fence. "Who's that?" I asked. "The prisoners." Rick said as we all walked towards them. "That's close enough." Rick said to the two who was walking closer to us.

"We had an agreement." Rick said. "Please, mister. We know that. We made a deal. But you gotta understand... we can't live in that place another minute. You follow me? All the bodies-- people we knew. Blood, brains everywhere. There's ghosts." 1st prisoner said to Rick. 

"Why don't you move the bodies out?" Daryl asked the two. "You should be burning them." T-dog said. "We tried. We did." The first prisoner said. "The fence is down on the far side of the prison. Every time we drag a body out, those things just line up. Dropping the body and just running back inside." The second prisoner said.

"Look, we had nothing to do with Thomas and Andrew. Nothin. You trying to move a point? You proved it, bro. We'll do whatever it takes to be part of your group. Just please, please... don't make us live in that place." The first prisoner begged Rick.

"Our deal is not negotiable. You either live in your cell block, or you leave." Rick said standing is group. "I told you this was a waste of time. They ain't no different than the pricks who shot up our boys. You know how many friends' corpses we had to drag out this week? Just threw 'em out, like. These were good guys. Good guys who had our backs against the really bad dudes in the joint, like Thomas and Andrew." The second prisoner said to Rick.

"We've all made mistakes to get in here, chief. And I'm not gonna pretend to be a saint,  but believe me... we've paid our due... enough that we would rather hit that road than to go back into that shithole." The second prisoner said to Rick who then thought about it. 

Rick then decided to throw them back into their side locking them there so they won't disturb us again. " We should let them join." T-dog said suddenly. "Are you serious? You want them living in a cell next to you? They'll just be waiting for a chance to grab our weapons. You want to go back to sleeping with one eye open?" Rick asked T-dog.  

"I never stopped. Bring them into the fold. If we send them off packing, we might as well execute them ourselves." T-dog said. "I don't know. Axel seems a little unstable." Glenn said to Rick. "After all we've been through? We fought so hard for all this, what if they decide to take it?" Carol asked worriedly. "it's just ben us for so long... They're strangers. I don't... it feels weird all of a sudden to have these other people around..." Maggie said to Rick. "You brought us in." T-dog said to Maggie.

"Yeah, but you turned up with a shot boy in your arms. Didn't give us a choice." Maggie said. "They can't even kill walkers." Glenn added. "They're convicts, bottom line. The fact those two are even here makes it harder to trust them..." I said.

"Those two might actually have less blood on their hands than we do." T-dog said. "I get guys like this. Hell, I grew up with them. They're degenerates, but they ain't psychos. I could have been in there with them just as easy as I'm out here with you guys." Daryl said to us. "So are you with me?" T-dog asked Daryl.

"Hell, no. Let 'em take their chances out on the road just like we did." Daryl said. "What I'm saying, Daryl--" "When I was a rookie, I arrested this kid. Nineteen years old, wanted for stabbing his girlfriend. The kid blubbered like a baby during the interrogation, during the trial... suckered the jury. He was acquitted due to insufficient evidence and then, two weeks later, shot another girl. We've been through too much." Rick said to T-dog standing his ground as we all left T-dog as we all started gathering the bodies to burn the walkers.

-

After a while I decided to go check up on Hershel but as I was heading to the second fence I noticed Lori, Beth , Carl and Hershel outside with him on crutches. "Hey, where did you find those?" I asked smiling at Hershel looking better then ever. "Infirmary, we found a few." Beth said to me. "How is your leg doing?" I asked Hershel. "Hurts a bunch, but I can see you used my techniques on myself." Hershel said making me chuckle.

"All right Hershel!" I heard Glenn cheered across from the other side as Hershel slowly started moving forward. "You're doing great, daddy." Beth said to Hershel. "Ready to race, Hershel?" Carl asked jokingly. "Give me another day. I'll take you on." He said making Carl laugh as I look at the distance and saw Daryl looking at me making me return a smile at him.

We all soon met up with the group and Maggie for the first time saw Hershel up on his own. "Walkers look out!" I heard Carl yell. "Shit!" I said as I pulled out  my knife as Hershel and Beth moves back. I then pulled out my knife and threw the first one hitting it straight in the head as Lori and Carl shoot at the walkers.

"Get out of there!" Rick yelled but there was too many. Thankfully some of the group came on time and helped out. "Lori back up!" I yelled as she was getting too close to the walkers. 

"Lori! Here!" I yelled as I found an open gate. Lori and Carl soon ran over to me and entered the gate blocking ourselves. As we entered in the main room we tried to get in but then walkers popped out of nowhere making us turn to another room making me lock us in. 

"Okay is everyone okay?" I asked Carl and Lori but saw her grunting. "Lori are you okay?" I asked. "Something's not right." Lori said. "Are you bit?" Carl asked. "No, no, no. I think the baby's coming." Lori said making me panic but then walkers popped out of the corner. "Let's go now!" I said wrapping Lori's arm around my shoulders as we ran somewhere safe.

"Lori, you got this." I said as Lori started grunting and coughing. Carl soon lead us a way to a safe area safe. "Lori breath." I said to her as we hide there away from the walkers as I heard Lori's pain in her breathing. 

"What are those alarms?" Lori asked me. "Don't worry about it." I said to Lori who looked very fatigued. "What if it attracts them?" Carl asked me. "Don't worry it's everywhere. First Lori lay down." I said to her. "No... the baby's coming now." Lori said making me panic.

"We have to get back to our cell block and get Eli's medical kit." Carl said. "No we can't risk getting caught out there. Lori  you're gonna need to give birth to this baby here." I said to her.  "Great." Lori said as I looked around the room if I can use anything to substitute towels, warm water or a blanket or anything. 

"Lori get your pants off and lay down." I said as Lori breaths heavily. "Carl, you're gonna need to help deliver your brother or sister. You up for it?" I asked Carl who nodded. "Do you know how?" Carl asked. "I did some sort of classes and a simulation in school on birth giving. But not in these conditions." I said to him as I checked if she is dilated enough. 

"Maybe about 8 cm? I can't tell it's too dark." I said trying to see if it's 10. "I gotta push. I have to..." Lori said to me as I helped her up to deliver this baby.

Lori soon then started squeezing out the baby while Carl held her hand. "You're doing great just breath okay? Deep breaths." I said stressing out. "Okay..." Lori said breathing heavily. 

"3, 2, 1 push!" I said to Lori who started pushing as I counted from 1 to 10. "Come on Lori, you got this." I said but then once she finished her next set I noticed blood on my hands. "Lori! Stop!" I said as I new blood wasn't a good sign as she screams out.

"Fuck! Lori, something is wrong." I said as I laid her down but saw her eyes closed and face pale. "Mom, look at me, look at me. Keep your eyes open." Carl said as I tried to comfort her. "Lori, you got this, you can do this." I said to her. "I'm not gonna make it..." Lori said to me weakly. 

"Lori, we just have to wait, I don't think you're fully dilated yet. No amount of pushing is gonna help. Can you hold on?" I asked as I started feeling the emotion coming in. "I know what it means, and I'm not losing my baby. You gotta cut me open." Lori said to me. "No, Lori I can't my knife isn't meant to do surgery, including I don't have painkillers or anything to stop the bleeding and--" "You don't have a choice... You have to..." Lori said to me. "I'll go for help." Carl said getting up. "No!" Lori said to Carl.

"Lori, please I have nothing... You won't survive." I said tearing up. "My baby has to survive. Please... My baby... for all of us... Please Eliana! Please... Please..." Lori said as I held her hand tightly. "I can't lose you..." I said as I lost Dale and now Lori... "Eli... it won't be your fault. It was never your fault... I promise you..." Lori said wiping my tears off my cheek as I quietly cried.

"Okay..." I said nodding to do the surgery. "You see my old C-section scar?" Lori asked me as I lifted her shirt and saw it. "Lori I can't see you go through the pain on C-section without any anesthetics." I said scared about it. "You have to... Carl? Baby, I don't want you to be scared, okay? This is what I want. This is right. I want Eliana to do this. Now you... you take care fo your daddy for me, all right?  And your little brother or sister, you take care--" "You don't have to do this." Carl said cutting Lori off crying.

"You're gonna be fine. You are gonna beat this world. I know you will. You are smart, and you are strong, and you are so brave, and I love you." Lori said as I watch the two. "I love you too..." Carl said back. "You gotta do what's right baby... You promise me, you'll always do what's right. It's so easy to do the wrong thing in this world. So don't-- so if it feels wrong, don't do it, all right? If it feels easy, don't do it. Don't let the world spoil you. You're so good. You're my sweet boy. You're the best thing I ever did and I love you." Lori said to Carl and hugs him tightly as I cry now not wanting to do it but I have to as I listen to the two making me break down.

"Eliana... Please take care of my baby and Carl... Thank you for all the things you've done for me and my family." Lori said. "I promise I'll be there for them and Carl." I said holding Lori's hand tightly. "Eliana, when this is over, you're gonna have to--" No I can't!" I said interrupting her. "You have to do it. It can't be Rick. You got this..." Lori said as I composed myself to do it.

I soon pulled out my knife as Carl hold's Lori's hand tightly as she takes in her deepest breath. "Good night, love." Lori said under her breath.

 "I'm sorry, Lori..." I said as I then cut her stomach open making her scream out loud as Carl cries out loud. "What are you doing to her!?" Carl yelled at me.

"What she wanted me to do!" I said back crying while doing it as I quickly started removing the organs and her guts to get the baby. I soon turned and saw Lori dead making me look back down to focus. I soon started digging through the body to do as clean as possible. "I see it... I see the ears." I said as I continued to push through Lori's organs digging to get the baby. 

"I need you to help me pull the baby out." I said to Carl who helped open Lori's stomach up more as I pulled the baby out of Lori revealing a baby girl... who wasn't moving. "Come on, please! Come on..." I said begging to the baby for it not to be dead as we already lost Lori. I then started tapping on it, and rubbed on the back to get some fluid out of her mouth.... and soon I heard her cry. 

"Thank god..." I said sighing as she started crying out. "You're okay..." I said softly as I then cut off the umbilical cord. "Carl jacket." I said to him as he handed it to me making me clean the blood off her and I wrapped her keeping her warm. 

"We have to go." I said to Carl. "We can't just leave her here... She'll turn." Carl said to me making me sigh and pulled out my knife. "No... She's my mom..." Carl said to me making me sigh as he then pulled out his gun. "Okay..." I said softly as I walked out of the room and then heard a gunshot behind me making me tear up holding the little baby. I then turned and saw Carl walk passed me to find our way back to the group.

-

As we finally made it out of the building I instantly felt the cool breeze hit my face as the sun sets. I then turned and saw the group staring at Carl and I as I wiped the tears away as I secured the baby girl in my arms tightly. 

Rick then looked at me in complete shock and walked over to me. "I'm sorry..." I said to Rick as I then broke down into tears holding the baby. "Where-- where is she? Where is she?" Rick asked me dropping his weapon as I watch him slowly break down as well as he then walked passed me to where we exited. "No.. Rick, no!" I said not wanting him to see the horror making him stop and cry. "I did everything I could." I said to Rick as all the guilt build up on me.

"Oh, no, no!" Rick said crying as I tried walking to Glenn for comfort and Carl just stood still traumatized. Soon Glenn and Maggie walks over to me and hugs me as I burst into tears as everything fell on me. 

"I-I... I...--" "It's not your fault." Maggie said as I couldn't even say a single word making me cry even more.

I killed Lori...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

55K 3.2K 32
Kasper Piotrowski was always silent, never uttering a word. Despite his desire to speak, he couldn't find the courage. Diagnosed with autism at the a...
5.8K 185 21
โ ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ...
30.1K 797 39
Two crossbow wielding outcasts meet under stressful circumstances. Tegan is a young woman in her mid 20's. She gets brought into the community known...