Business man's Forced Love

Por Uniqworld

This is the story of a innocent girl Akta and A billinior business men Kabir ... Akta is a cute and tradition... Mais

1. My World
2. Idiot Friends
3. A Glance
4. Wearied Proposal
5. Deny
6. I will make you mine
7. Trapped
8. Accepted
9. Effect
10. Lucky Charm
11. Going Back
12.Hey Beauty
13. Stalker
14. Obsession
15. Manipulate
16. Mine
17. Forced Marriage
Notice
19. Shattered
20.My wife, My room
21. She is My Wife
22. Jealousy
23. Did he really care about me
24. Devil is Back
25. Panick Attack
Announcement
26. Tid for Tad
27. Murder
28. The Plan
29. Ran away
30. Disorder
31. Kidnap
32. Rescue
33. Truth
34. Behind the scenes
35.
36. Warning
37. Therapy

18. Fear

3.1K 80 1
Por Uniqworld

Surprise 🎉

Third person's POV

Kabir come to the mansion and directly went in his room and put Akta on the bed.

Kabir - "Rest well kitten I will be back soon."said and tucked her in blanket.

He went to bathroom for freshen up. After come back he go downstairs where some maids were working and said them to set breakfast in dining table.
He eat his breakfast and went to his Office room.
Yes he have a office here in his mansion. There were some pending work so he have to finish it soon.

______________________________________

It's already 2 pm but Kabir is still working in his office room. He was now hell tired.
But some works were still in complete. He lean to the chair whom he was sitting for rest and close his eyes.
Ten minutes later he open his eyes with jerk. What the f*ck he is doing here when his kitten in his home,his wife is there for him. Whom he wanted since long time and when she is here in his home he doing this sh*ty work.  He get up and went towards his room.

There his kitten is sleeping peacefully in the bed. She is looking so innocent while sleeping but when she was awake she was more then a feirs kitten.

He went to near her and sat on the bed. He touch her cheek gently.

Kabir - "wake up kitten. You are sleeping very late." said in most calm voice.

After waking up two or three times, Akta got up. When she saw that Kabir was very close to her, she moved away hurriedly.

Akta - "What are you doing? stay away." Shouted.

Kabir "I'm not doing anything.I was waking you up. Get up and change your dress and have some food." said and get up from the bed.

He went to the kitchen and came back with food. But Akta was sitting right there.

Kabir - "What happened why didn't you change your dress ?Not want to change dress ? Alright let's have food .I haven't eaten anything in the morning." said while putting Dish in table.

Akta - "I don't want to eat anything."

Kabir - "why are you so stubborn? Here open your mouth." said Extending hands to feed.

Akta - "I said that I don't want to eat anything can't you understand a simple thing.I am not your servant who listens to everything you say.I married you it does not mean that you will dictate to me." She outburst.

Kabir - "What th f*ck did you say right now. Say it again, I just want to hear." Said clutching her cheeks tightly.

Akta - "I'm not afraid of you. I married to yo......... "

Kabir clutch her cheeks more tightly due to which she stopped speaking.

Kabir - "Don't you f*cking dare to say a word. You are mine. My wife, my Kitten I have every rights on you. DID YOU GET THAT?"

Akta was trying to free herself But all was in vain.

Kabir -  "ANSWER ME DAMN IT. DID YOU F*CKING GET THAT?" Asked and press her elbow harder with his left hand.

Akta nodded her head as tears flow from her eyes.

Kabir - " ANSWER IN WORDS."

Akta - "I..I get that."

Kabir - "Good. Here now open your mouth and eat food. Why do you understand in so long?" said sweetly.

He forced a mouthful into her mouth. She eat Quietly.
He also ate some food from same plate. Both of them were having food when there was a knock in the room.

Kabir - "Who's here ?  come later. You do not see that I am with my wife right now."

"Sorry sir but It's urgent "- said the man standing outside.

Kabir - "Ok . Come In."

The man who came in was none other than Kabir's PA Sachin.

Sachin - "Sir your manager called. He was saying that something important has to be done. he was telling he have to talk to you right now. Please sir talk to him and sorry for disturbing you."

Kabir - "Ok I will call him. You go downstairs and tell maid to come here."

Sachin - "Ok sir I will tell."

Sachin bow his head to them and went away. Kabir also get up and take out his phone from his pocket. There was twenty missed call from his Secretary and sixteen missed call from his manager.

Kabir - "Eat well. I am going for a while. I will be back soon."said to Akta who was staring at food.

He was about to go out maid come there and bow her head.

Maid - "Sir you called me?"

Kabir - "yes,Go and See you your madam. If she want any thing."

Maid - "Yes Sir."

Maid went inside the room and he came out. He went to his office room and call his Secretary.

Phone Conversation start:-

Kabir-  "What the hell happened that you can't wait for a day. Don't you no today I got married. Why the f*ck you were calling me?"

Secretary -  "Sorry sir but it was important. the foreigner client want to meet you for signing the last papers of the deal. Sir that deal was important for you that's why I was calling you."

Kabir - "About which deal you are talking?"

Secretary - "Sir the deal which happened in London."

Kabir - "Ok. So when they want to meet me?"

Secretary - "Sir today at 5
Pm they said they are coming."

Kabir - "what the f*ck are you saying. How can I will meet them today in 5 pm. "

Secretary - "I don't know Sir."

Kabir - "You can't handle a simple problem. Be ready for you resignation. when I will come and send me their number. I will talk them personally."

Secretary - "Ok sir I will send Immediately. Good. Bye sir."

Phone conversation end

Kabir cut the call and his secretary send the number. He call his clients in confrence call and their meeting went too long. He finally make them understand that they should come tomorrow. They accepted. He was feeling very tired he don't know when he fell asleep in chair.

______________________________________

It's 8:30 pm now. Akta was sitting on the bed after talking to her friends they informed her that they are going Delhi tomorrow because only three days left for Admission last date.
She also have to get admission but now she is in
Control of that devil. Will he
Let her continue her studies.
She was in deep thoughts but she come back after hearing a deep voice.

"You are in n deep thoughts kitten" - Kabir asked her.

She immediately move her t
Head towards him. Kabir start coming closer to her. She immediately stand up from the Bed.

Kabir - "what happened kitten why did you get up ?"said while going closer to her.

Akta -" What are you doing? Why are you coming closer?
Go away."

Kabir - "what are you saying kitten Today we get married?"

Akta - "So what?"

Kabir - "Still you didn't get the things. Today was our wedding day so tonight is our wedding night."

Akta's eyes went wide. How can she forget this thing. Now what she will do.

Akta - "What? See this is wrong don't come to near me."

Kabir was so close to her. His breath was fanning on her neck that was giving her shiver down to the spine.

Kabir - "It is not wrong you are my wife and today I will mark you as mine." said giving her kiss on neck.

She try to run away but Kabir held her hands upon her head on the wall by his left  hand and by right hand he clutch her cheeks.

Kabir -" where are you going kitten ? Tonight we are going to consummate our marriage." Said kissing her cheeks.

She was feeling discusted by his touch. She was trying really hard to get away from him. But he held her more tightly. Kabir start sniffing her neck again. His hand slowly went to the lace of her blouse and he untied it. Her eyes narrowed when she felt his hand on her back. Tears start gathering in her eyes.

Akta -"P..please don't do T..this Kabir. Y..you forced me to get married, I got married. B..but not this please." Said as tears flow from her eyes.

Kabir -"What are you saying, I am your husband, you should obey your husband's orders. Com'on be a good wife and served yourself to me."said and  started losing the pin of her dupatta.

Akta -"P..please don't do this Kabir. Pity me please.I don't want all this. I don't love you."  said in pleading voice.

In a second, the dupatta separated from her body and fell away. Kabir attacked her lips. He was sucking and  biting her lips like a mad man. He bite so hard  that blood came out of her lips.
After sometime he stopped kissing.

Kabir - "You know how long I've been waiting for this day. When you will be completely mine only. You are so beautiful my wife I can't control my self." said looking at her head to toe.

Akta was very much scared, she knew that if she did not do anything now, she would not escape from the hands of this man. She wanted to get out of the hands of this devil by any means . Kabir was busy kissing her neck.
She pushed Kabir with all his might. Kabir, who was unaware of all this,  moved two or three steps away by force. She ran towards the window .she Picked up the bottle and  hit it on the wall and broke the bottle in the middle.

Kabir -" WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING KITTEN COME HERE RIGHT NOW." Said as he saw broken bottle on her hand.

Kabir start going towards her. But she gesture by her hand to stop him.

Akta - "Don't you dare to come to near me. I will kill my self if you put one more step."said pointing broken bottle at her neck.

Kabir -  "what are you doing? leave that. You will get hurt.
Come here I won't do anything for sure." said taking one step towards her.

Akta- "I will not. I said stay away from me.Get out of here." Putting the bottle hard on the neck, by which blood come out from there.

Kabir - "Alright I'll go out. But you remove the bottle first.Look the blood is coming out". Said in calm voice.

Akta - "I will not move, first you go out of here."said shouting.

Kabir - "Look Kitten you are doing it very wrong.I can't see anyone hurting you.Not even you yourself. don't wake up the devil inside me.I'll leave from here, first remove the bottle in front of me."

Akta removed the bottle but still held it in her hand. kabir about to go out but she thinks that he is coming towards her. She again point broken bottle at herself.

Kabir - "Now you are crossing the limit Kitten.I don't want to see a single wound on your body . But you weren't listening. Don't  show me your face till tomorrow morning or else I don't even know what I will do." said and went out of the room slamming the door.

Akta left the bottle on the floor and lifted the dupatta and wrapped it around her body. She quietly went to the bed and lay down. Her tears were not taking the name of stopping.

At Agrawal House

Everyone had gone to their respective homes in Agarwal House. Only Shreya's parents were staying. But Shreya went to her house as she had to leave for Delhi tomorrow.

At Shreya's House

Shreya's friends have just left her outside the house. they asked that they could stay if she wanted. But Shreya refused. Shreya opened the main door of her house and went inside. There was darkness and silence all around. Only her phone light was shining. she turned on the lights of the living room and kitchen. Today she saw a lot of forced marriage of her best friend. She was very tired. She went straight to her room and opened the door of the room. As soon as dhe turned on the light of the room her eyes went wide .

"Aaaaaaa" - she scream top of her lungs.

Tears welled up from her eyes. Her brain had stopped working. She was standing in one place and looking at the whole room. Her entire room wall was filled with red words. The Mirror of her room was written with Bloody words . *I am back Angel * . Someone madly wrote *I love you angel, You are mine Angel, You can't hide from me Angel* on the walls of the room. When she regained consciousness, she quickly took a cloth and started cleaning all the walls and mirrors. Tears were flowing from her eyes but she was not bothering to wipe them. There was a strange fear in his eyes. Which probably no one had ever seen before. She was wiping the room and something was being said.

Shreya - "No it can't happen you can't come back. I know that all this is a joke of you guys. Meena, Anjali come out soon see, I don't like such jokes at all. "she was babbling things non-stop.

Shreya - " Why are you not coming out? This is  true, he   come back. What will I do now?I can't tell anything to my parents. I have to clear all this today. Mumma Papa can't see it. I have to do it."

She finally broke down and start crying loudly. There was
No one who will hear her scream and cry.

Flashback :-

6 years ago

Shreya was sitting in her class room then one girl come and sat beside her.

Girl - "Hurry, few boys  are harassing a new boy. I think he's new here. "

Shreya - "What? But why are they bothering him? Can't  they live even a day without my beating? Let's have fun with them. "Said and the two ran towards the play ground.

There was a boy wearing glasses. He was trembling with fear. His dress was damaged. He was looking at the ground with his head down. five children were standing around him. Shreya immediately understood that this is the same new boy. She went to them and stood up with both her hands on her waist.

Shreya- "What happened, forgot yesterday's beating. Never mind, today I'll remind you again." Said and the shirt on her sleeve began to shrink.

Boy 1 - "Look, don't fall in the middle of our work.Go go play outside."

Shreya - 'Achha ji ( Ok sir)."

Shreya kicked the boy with a twist.

Shreya- " someone has to say something more. Come here I'll listen."

Boy 2- "Look your goonda gardi will not work. You can't beat us like this."

Shreya- "Well , what is such a thing?"she punched the boy in the stomach.

She start walking towards 3rd boy.

Boy 3 - "Look don't come near me.I will complain to your parents."

Shreya - "O really? Guys beat them."she said and went towards the new boy.

The entire group of children together beat up those five boys. The school principal came out after hearing the voice. Everyone stopped beating those children and ran towards their class. Shreya also grabbed the hand of that new boy and started running away .The principal yelled back.

Principal - "Your mischief is increasing. I will complaint today to your parents. Don't run away hear my words. One day this girl will be my cause of my death."

Shreya went straight to her class room. She saw that the new boy was looking at her.

Shreya - "Sorry I didn't even ask you your name and brought it to my class. What is your name and in which class did you take admition?"

The boy was just looking at her, a smile slowly appeared on his face.

New Boy - "Thankyou Angel .
You saved me today You are my angel from today."

Shreya - 'Ok but first tell me your name and in which class are you?"

New Boy- "soham, 8th class."

Shreya - "Oh so you're in my class. come sit here."she pointed at her desk.

Soham put the bag on desk and two of them sit there.

Shreya - "Don't you want to know my name?"

Soham - "No because I will only call you an Angel."

Shreya - "Ok as your wish."

Flashback End

Shreya came out from her thoughts when her phone rang. It was from Meena. She didn't reply the call but massage her. She got up in fear and closed all the doors and windows of the house. After this she went to her parents' room and lay down. She did not want to go to her room because she was very scared. She pushed herself inside the sheet and tried to sleep. Even sleep was far away from her .her head was also hurting because of crying but somehow she was trying to sleep.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

464K 19.3K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...
109K 7K 50
"I promise you baby girl that you will never be able to go away from me. You are mine, Mine to beat, mine to play and mine to touch." He whispered in...
943K 25.5K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...
80.9K 4.9K 40
Aakhi Love gorgeous things. Bookworm. Polite. Obsessed with romantic noble. Beautiful. Brown eyes. Loves colour red. Live in her fantasy. Happy. M...