Quick Transmigration: Seducin...

By nanahlolo

Li Chang Bo ended up dying by a car crash on his way to meet a friend. He was a well known actor and has won... More

Prolog
Arc 1. 1
Arc 1. 2
Arc 1. 3
Arc 1. 4
Arc 1. 5
Arc 1. 6
Arc 1. 7
Arc 1. 8
Arc 1. 9
Arc 1. 10
Arc 1. 11
Arc 1. 12
Arc 1. 13
Arc 1. 14
Arc 1. 15
Arc 1. 16
Arc 1. 17
Arc 1. 18
Arc 1. 19
Arc 1. 20
Arc 2. 2
Arc 2. 3
Arc 2. 4
Arc 2. 5
Arc 2. 6
Arc 2. 7
Arc 2. 8
Arc 2. 9
Arc 2. 10
Arc 2. 11
Arc 2. 12
Arc 2. 13
Arc 2. 14
Arc 2. 15
Arc 2. 16
Arc 2. 17
Arc 2. 18
Arc 2. 19
Arc 2. 20
Arc 2. 21
Arc 2. 22
Arc 2. 23
Arc 3. 1
Arc 3. 2
Arc 3. 3
Arc 3. 4
Arc 3. 5
Arc 3. 6
Arc 3. 7
Arc 3. 8
Arc 3. 9
Arc 3. 10
Arc 3. 11

Arc 2. 1

6.1K 174 3
By nanahlolo

When Li Chang Bo opened his eyes, he saw a hand heading for his neck and before he could stop it, he suffered a shock.

He felt his lungs run out of air and the blood rush to his head. He tried to pull away the hand that was choking him, but to no avail, heat formed in his body, tangled his head and stopped at a certain spot.

Li Chang Bo knew immediately that he had been drugged by someone, and his crisis consciousness activated. He had to get out of here quickly.

He didn't know why this person was choking him, but he had to stop him before he choked him to death, so he gathered all his strength in his legs and kicked the person in front of him in the stomach, grabbing his arm and throwing it over his shoulder as the person
slightly loosened his grip around Li Chang Bo's neck.

During this action he heard a "crack"
and felt a sharp pain in his shoulder, which was now dislocated.

He could hear the man on the ground groaning in pain, but he ignored him and tried to suppress his cry of pain.

[Memories transferred] the system said after seeing its host calm down a little.

[Ding! The plot and character memories have been transferred, please receive them in time!]

‘Don't you see that now is not the time to receive the damn memories and plot?’ Li Chang Bo yelled out, but went through the plot anyway.

In this world, the heroine is a real white lotus flower.
Her name is Cha Huiqing and she is the daughter of a famous director.
All her life she was protected by her family and never learned about the dark side of the world.

She was a sunny person with a pure radiance that made people want to protect her.
She saw the good in everything and everyone. The heroine was always fascinated by the people who appeared on television, which is why she wanted to become an actress.

Therefore, one day she sneaked away from home and went to an audition. There she met the male lead who was making out with a low-ranking actress and was disgusted. She ignored them and set about reading the script properly.

Unfortunately for her, the director
of this show was an old friend of her father's, so he informed her father that she was here.
Her father came to take her home, but when he saw how well she could act, he was overwhelmed by his daughter's talent and let her act in the show instead of taking her home.

The next time the heroine saw the male lead was on the set, and this time their encounter was the same as the last, except that this time the hero stuck his tongue in another girl's mouth and the heroine's impression of him had become even worse.

Every time she saw him, her gaze contained disgust, which irritated the Male Lead. No one had ever looked at
him like that before, so he confronted the heroine. The two started a war. Every time they saw each other, they scolded, made fun of, played tricks on or had a big fight. The whole entertainment industry knew that the two were the exact polar opposite of one-another.

The fans found their interaction funny and loved them, which is why their ships grew bigger day by day. After a while, the two fell in love and confessed their love to each other. When they announced their relationship to the world, no one was surprised because they had
already seen that they were in love with each other. They got the blessings of everyone except the male lead's parents.

The identity of the male lead was the young lord of the wealthy Zhang family, Zhang Bao, the film emperor.
The Zhang family has been in the entertainment business for decades and has already made a name for itself as the second richest family in C-country. So they could not allow their son to date a girl from a nouveau-riche family because it would ruin their reputation and they would not get any benefits from the relationship, so they didn't consent to the
relationship.

The heroine wanted to break up with the male lead because she didn't want
his relationship with his parents to fall apart just because they were together, but the male lead stopped her in time. He managed to convince his parents to stay with her and accept her.

After a few years, the heroine became the film empress, they got married and had many children. They loved each other until the end of their lives and were considered a legendary and powerful couple.

'Why can't I see the name of the original owner? Does he not appear in the plot? What role does he play in this world?'
Li Chang Bo asked, trying to ignore the pain in his right shoulder as best he could.

He scanned this strange place and found the toilet at the corner of the corridor. When he saw it, he ran and locked himself in a cubicle. He sat down on the toilet seat and took deep breaths in and out to calm himself and quell the heat that had become unbearable.

[The original owner is not included in the plot. He never had any contact with the main characters, except for a cannon fodder named Zhang Li-Min. She is the sister of the male lead].

'So a nobody' Li Chang Bo, asked the system for a painkiller and a pill that could eliminate the aphrodisiac in his body.

After receiving them, he felt the pain slowly disappear and the heat in his body decrease, so he exhaled with relief. Li Chang Bo went through the memories of the original owner and almost began to cry.

The original owner's name was Li Chang Bo, just like his name, and he was 21 years old this year. Since he can remember, he has lived in an orphanage until he was eighteen.
When he lived in the orphanage, he was bullied because of his indifference and slightly feminine appearance.

Because of his callousness, he was excluded from the other children's circle of friends as he was different from the others. But that didn't bother Li Chang Bo, he always liked to be alone and do nothing.

Even when the other children and the caretakers at the orphanage bullied him, scolded him, starved him and even beat him for things he didn't do, Li Chang Bo ignored it all because he couldn't feel anything.

Because of his appearance, couples who wanted to adopt children always chose him first without looking at other children. The caregivers always warned the couples about Li Chang Bo's character and his lack of interest, but the parents ignored it and adopted him
every time.

But after a week he was brought back because the couples couldn't cope with
his character. They thought he was like this because he was in an orphanage and lacked family love, so they showered him with love and bought him various toys, but Li Chang Bo didn't care.

He continued to stay in his corner and ignored their existence.
The parents thought he was mentally ill because he was indifferent to everything and took him back to the orphanage.
A total of five families adopted him and sent him back within a week because they claimed he was mentally ill.

After all this, Li Chang Bo continued to live his monotonous life until one day he happened to see people playing on TV in a caregiver's room.

He couldn't look away and started watching TV until the series ended. His heartbeat quickened for a millisecond and a small interest awoke in him. If he hadn't been paying attention, he would have missed that rapid heartbeat, because it was barely noticeable.

It was all new to Li Chang Bo because it was the first time he had felt something and he wanted to find out more about this sensation and feel it again.
Since then, he has secretly watched series and films in the caretaker's room for years.

This is how he learned how to act, and it became his ambition to become an actor. One day, when he had just moved out of the orphanage because he was already 19, he was approached by an Agent and asked if he wanted to become an actor. Li Chang Bo said yes and went with him directly to the company to sign the contract.

At first he received a lot of support from the company because of his looks, but afterwards they gave up on him as he
never became popular and due to his indifferent character.

Since then, their behaviour towards Li Chang Bo became worse and worse and they treated him badly. They only gave him bad roles and Li Chang Bo was forgotten by the entertainment
industry.

After working as an actor for three years, Li Chang Bo was still an 18th tier actor.
At a gala he had to go to as he was forced to by his Agent, he accidentally bumped into Zhang Li-Min, who then fell to the floor in front of everyone with red wine on her face and all over her dress.

Since then, Zhang Li-Min has made his life miserable by giving his role to other actors or bribing workers to make his life on set a living hell, but as always, Li Chang Bo didn't care and got on with his life.

Zhang Li-Min was fed up with his indifference and decided to blacken his acting career by publicising a sex scandal about him. So she drugged him and hired someone to rape him and film the whole thing.

Even after the rape, Li Chang Bo felt nothing and went on living as if nothing had happened, but when he got a text message from his agent saying that the company was terminating his contract because of the sex scandal, he finally showed emotion.

Li Chang Bo was distraught because the only thing that made him feel something was taken away from him. It was the only thing he had, and now that it was taken from him, he didn't know what to do, so he killed himself by slitting his wrists.

After his death, his body was not found until four months later, after it had already been decomposed, by the landlord.

°°°°°°°°°°°°
Nahema.K.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 26.6K 27
A salaryman, Liu Xun age 25 years old from the 21st century suddenly found himself in an unknown place once he woke up. He then realized that he actu...
88K 3K 36
Story: "I will create my own plot" system Author: Myfirstloveisyaoi Update: weekly Plot: Lu bai's life has always been cold and dull. In a world he...
6.7K 114 4
A desperate heart will do anything for love. A broken heart will do anything for a love it thinks it deserves. A heart that once felt love will do...
52K 3K 23
Zack William, A man who is living everyone's dream. An Attractive face that could compare to gods and richest that could make you live luxuriously fo...