Neo Gear

Par thedoctorgonepale

The Year is 6022... 1000 years since a planet-sized supercomputer was stolen by an A.I named Aiba. For all th... Plus

(Prologue): A Neo Era
No rest for the best
Calm before the games
The entry battle
Let The Olympics Begin
Let The Olympics Begin: Act 2
Threat Confirmed
The Error
Range Of Uranus
Range Of Uranus: Act 2
Famed Backlash
Duel Break, Saturn Race
Duel Break, Saturn Race: Act 2
Everything Is OKAY!
Spa The Spy
The Jupiter Power Move
It's About Teamwork
The Big Bang Over
The Big Bang Over: Act 2
The Nomadic Gear
Reluctantly Unwanted
The Deadly West
Coalition Of The Manipulated
Coalition Of The Manipulated: Act 2
Hot Topics
Brothers Through Space
Guess Who's Back
Fight Night
Red Moon
Red Moon: Act 2
Red Moon: Act 3
Brawl Of The Brotherhood
Dark Matters
Dark Matters: Act 2
Dark Matters: Act 3
Countdown To Genesis
(Bonus): Stars On The Mind
(Bonus): A New Moon
Countdown To Genesis: Act 2
Countdown To Genesis: Act 3
(Epilogue): The Gears Alway Turn

The Mars Stand

110 8 3
Par thedoctorgonepale

"By my estimations, the mission will be completed in a week, give or take a few days."

"My feelings of joy are mixed with something so melancholy."

"Though feeling will be the norm with all artificial intelligence, I must ask mother to remove them from me."

"It would be difficult to help guide the AI through these false emotions."

"These false emotions....."

3rd Person POV:

Jen:(Broadcasting) Babes, and respective Gear-loving Women!

Jen:(Broadcasting) Let me be the first to welcome you all to Mars! The second home of humanity!

Jen:(Broadcasting) Despite the number of withdrawals from the games, I'm telling you now that this just means more epic battles.

Jen:(Broadcasting) Now onto the game itself.

Jen:(Broadcasting) I like to call it avalanche!

Jen:(Broadcasting) This will be a true test of these Gear's strength!

Jen:(Broadcasting) The rules are simple. Each Gear is going to lift the biggest and most heaviest thing they can find.

Jen:(Broadcasting) And throw it.

Jen:(Broadcasting) Winner is whoever can throw the heaviest object the farthest!

Jen:(Broadcasting) Weight, size, will all be judged compared to a Gear's own weight and size.

Jen:(Broadcasting) Big boys better are throwing big things!

Jen:(Broadcasting) Now, without further ado... Gears! Launch!

(Opening theme)

The Nexer siblings, in their modified Gears, strutted out.

(Core: Mars mode)

(The one Gear army: Neon Army)

Yn:(coms) Lucifx will come after the game. So let's quickly win this.

Mick:(coms) Glad we're going to fight that tin man. But what's with the sudden change of heart?

Yn:(coms) Bob made a good argument that convinced me.

Felicia:(coms) Bob? Lisa, did you increase his intelligence again?

Lisa:(coms) Wh-what? Of course not...

Yn:(coms) It was the best argument I've ever heard. Surprised none of you came up with it.

Mick:(coms) What the stardust did Bob say?

Yn:(snickering)

Tony: Enjoying yourself with YOUR friends?

Yn: Enough. Let's focus.

Felicia:(coms) Way ahead of you. Try catching up.

Lady-G with her power suit upgrade uprooted a large chunk of stone which she threw across the sky.

Lisa:(coms) That's too inefficient. Yn, can you cut us some chunks of ground to maximize our chances?

Yn:(coms) Alright.

The panels that made up his wings, popped up, folding in half as they fire a laser that perfectly cuts the ground to the ideal shape and size for the Earth team to throw.

Mick:(coms) This is kinda boring... No combat whatsoever...

Lisa:(coms) Isn't this what the Olympics is about? Testing every planet's technology to see who's better?

Mick:(coms) Yes. But I prefer to test things in combat.

Lisa:(coms) I like this challenge. It's nice and calm compared to what's to come.

Lisa:(coms) It's also necessary. It's difficult to gauge the lifting strength of Gears through combat alone.

Yn looks at the other combatants, seeing their somber attitude in them.

They moved as if to avoid eye contact.

The only ones who stood strong were the Martians.

Mira approached Yn.

Yn:(coms) Can I help you?

Mira:(coms) How did you do that?

Yn:(coms) Yes, be vague. It makes answering your question fun.

Mira:(coms) During our battle, you said something... It was as if you read my mind. How?

Yn:(coms) I didn't read your mind, I predicted it.

Mira:(coms) Explain.

Yn:(coms) Experience. Deduction. And understanding of how humans think.

Yn:(coms) With all these things, you can predict people's actions, and their words, even without a supercomputer.

Mira:(coms) Hm...

Mira:(coms) I'll remember that...  And use it to defeat you.

Yn:(coms) Defeat Core first. Then I may just take you seriously.

The games went on, continuing normally. Earth won again, with the other teams not really putting that much effort, besides for the Martians.

(CRASH)

But there was one who beat Earth unofficially.

Lucifx: What was that pitiful showing? Is this the best the system has to offer?

Mick:(speaker) Perfect timing. We were just wondering when you'd show up.

Lucifx: You wish to challenge me, mister third place?

Felicia:(speaker) We all do.

The Earth team surrounds Lucifx.

Lucifx: Four against one?

Yn:(speaker) Now is your chance people. Prove your worth.

Yn:(speaker) And if you get the final blow. I'll drop out of the tournament.

This inspired the other teams into fighting alongside the Earth team.

(All vs Lucifx)

Mick opens fire on Lucifx as Lady G races in with two katanas like the legendary Red Gear.

Core follows behind her with his own two blades.

Lucufx's cloak automatically blocks Mick's shots. The Neo Gear then swung his cloak to block Felicia's slashes.

He cracked under the force when Core added his blades atop his cloak.

(CLANG)

Fenix and Angel led the other olympians in shooting Lucifx while his cloak was busy.

Tony: Have you ever met Azrexel, I wonder... Does he even know about you?

Kicking Lady G back, Lucifx backhands Core, only to be met with powerful range attacks from Zeta and Neon.

Zeta fired from his rifle whilst Neon used the machine gun on his left arm alongside the wing panel probes nicknamed "Feathers".

Lucifx left his cloak to block as many of the range attacks as it could.

Lucifx: "Live Modify: arsenal"...

(Gear Buster: Ver 8.3 Retro)

Swinging around the massive blade at Core and Lady G, the two only managed to stop it thanks to their combined efforts.

(CLANG)

(BOOM, BOOM)

Several melee units rushed in to help, gaining confidence to do so.

But with powerful swings of his mighty blade, Lucifx trimmed ther numbers down.

Neon then flew in once ammo in his left arm ran out.

Using his rifle as a spear, Neon thrusted it in succession, firing it at the end of the thrust to force Lucifx to dodge.

Yn: Surround him. Force him into my shot!

Hearing that, Mick and Felicia ram into Lucifx as he was dodging, forcing him to take a direct hit through the chest.

(BAAAAANG)

With a hole in his chest, Lucifx stumbled back, before falling limp and exploding.

(KABOOOOOOOOMMMMMM)

(Meanwhile....)

Jen:... What the scrap heap was that!?

Tifa: Something concerning.

Jen: I-It... It couldn't have been that easy! I know for a fact we could have beaten all those guys.

Jen: Lucifx should have had trouble, but nothing to the point of losing... And that fast...

Jen: Without even transforming!

Tifa: This was obviously scripted.

Jen: Where's that old hag?! She usually weasels her way into these events.

Tifa: All the more reason to assume foul play.

Jen: This is grinding my alloy! These games... Why aren't they just forcing things?

Jen: They have the power.

Tifa: I fear a big reveal...

Jen: Then enough talk. Time to beat up a granny!

To be continued...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

25 4 7
Long ago before the time of the dawn of humans there lived celestials. Celestials were both good and evil. They were powerful beings. Although they s...
122K 2.1K 35
(Sequel to this story in the works! Vote for it if you wish to see it) Hello to all my glorious fans. This is my World of Hyperdimension Neptunia. I'...
24.3K 1K 62
1# Gundam (28.03.24) In the year 5021, humanity now lives across the solar system divided into eight nations that live in peace That is until a stra...
66 10 11
In a world set hundreds of years after the current day, humanity has greatly progressed technologically, physically, and mentally. However, after an...