You Have A Perfect Laugh~ - P...

Por _milkeu_

You're trying to study and Jimin won't stop bothering you. All he wants is a little bit of attention. Just a... Más

You Have A Perfect Laugh~

19.8K 400 222
Por _milkeu_

Author's note, November 12th, 2017: Hello everyone! Long time no see~ I posted this in my about already, but for anyone who didn't see who's new or returning, I'm also posting it in all of my works! I have opened a new account on Quotev where I'll post my writing since I think it's improved a lot over the past, like, year (basically since the last time I posted a story online). If you'd like to check it out, the link is https://www.quotev.com/sunmii. I'll likely start taking requests there once I get a bigger following and establish myself better :) Thank you all for your immense love <3 See you soon!

-

Sweet and sexy >;)

(Reader's POV)

He wouldn't stop dancing... I'll admit he was good at it, but still, enough is enough. "Park Jimin! Stop it already! I'm trying to concentrate and your distracting me!" I scowled and crossed my arms. "And quit blasting that Taeyang song over and over. I know you're in love with him, but still..." Jimin glared at me.

"I am not! He inspires me, that's all." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Suuuuuuure..." He started to dance again, turning up the song a little louder. I covered my ears. "JIMIN, STOP RIGHT NOW!" I shouted as loud as I could. He immediately turned the music off and stood completely still, giving me an ashamed look.

"Okay, eomma..."

"YAH!" I spun around to face my desk again, refusing to speak to him anymore. He grinned and chuckled, coming over to me and wrapping his arms around my neck from behind. He kissed my cheek softly. I angrily sighed and looked away.

"Aw, I'm sorry, jagiya. I didn't mean to make you upset. Forgive me?" He moved his head to my other shoulder so I was looking at him. I just looked the other way, but he followed. Finally, after doing this about 5 times, I gave up and sighed.

"Jimin..." I whined. I rolled my eyes. He pecked my lips. I refused to let him see my blush so I leaned forward on the desk so that my forehead was resting on it. "I'm trying to study... Please, just let me focus!" He didn't react for a moment.

Then he sighed and let me go. I had to admit that his hugging me was comforting, but I couldn't tell him that. Then he'd just tease me endlessly and I'd never get anything done...

"You're no fun, jagiya..." he pouted. I ignored his comment. I was fun, just not when I was trying to study for class.

He crossed his arms and huffed toward the living room, sulking like a little child who wasn't allowed to go to have a cookie for lunch.

I rolled my eyes. "Oppa, where are you going?"

"To watch TV," he said. I could sense annoyance and sadness in his voice. Now I just felt bad. He always did this to me.

"That boy..." I muttered, smiling to myself. He could be such a baby sometimes.

Then he added, "Of course, you probably don't even really care since studying seems to be more important than me, your boyfriend." He stressed the word 'boyfriend'.

I sighed and pushed my chair back, setting down my pencil and walking to the living room where I found Jimin slouching on the couch. The TV was turned onto some random show that I knew he wasn't really even paying attention to.

I sat next to him and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Oppa~" He didn't look at me, though. "Oppa..." I whined cutely. "I'm sorry... But there's an important paper due at my college this week and I have to finish it. You don't want me to fail, do you? I get extra points for this." I hugged his arms and poked my bottom lip out a little.

When that didn't work, I put my hand on his leg and slowly kissed his cheek. He tensed up a little and blushed. I smiled. "Good, I'm at least getting somewhere with you."

He sighed and turned to me. "Jagiya..." Jimin caressed my cheek. "I don't want you to fail. You're always trying so hard and making such progress. I wouldn't want to disrupt all that." I poked his nose and pecked his lips.

"Thank you!" I started to stand up to go, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back. "YAH!"

"...Still...I would appreciate just a little attention. Just a little bit? Pretty please?" He gave me a cute pouting face, but I could see the mischief and lust in his eyes.

I sighed. "Oh, alright. But only for a little bit. I really have to finish that paper- YAH!!!" He began to tickle me mercilessly. Jimin grinned like a 5 year old kid. As soon as he started attacking me, I couldn't control my laughter. I was a bit mad that he was doing this to me, but still...IT TICKLED SO MUCH! I couldn't help but laugh furiously.

In between my laughter, I managed to shout at Jimin to cut it out a few times, but he didn't seem to be listening.

"OPPA! PLEASE!" I laughed, almost being pushed to tears. I clutched my stomach with one hand and with the other I hit his arm weakly. He was draining me of all my energy. "JIMIN!" I shouted. He finally stopped. "Oppa, what...what...was...that for?!" I panted, gasping for breath.

"Your laugh is so perfect..." he said, dreamily, his face getting incredibly close to mine. I blushed.

"Cheeseball..." I said, rolling my eyes and smiling.

"Yah! It's the truth!" I giggled and winced. All that laughing had made my stomach hurt.

"Well...thank you then. Jimin, you have quite a perfect laugh, too, in my opinion." He chuckled.

"Oh...well, you know...it's alright, I guess..." He was pretending to be modest. I playfully hit his muscular arm.

"Stop, you know it's true." He paused and then nodded, kissing me. I giggled into the kiss.

"God, stop being so perfect all the time..." he said softly, his lips traveling down to my neck. "It's driving me crazy~"

"What if I don't want to stop?" He chuckled huskily and bit down. I gasped and clutched his shirt. "Oppa~" I breathed out in pleasure.

"Do you like it?" he asked, lifting his head up to look at me. Though he was sexy, he was also really adorable.

"Yeah...and I like you, too. You're so adorable~"

"Yah! I'm trying to create a mood here!" I giggled. He put his hands near my sides. "I'll tickle you again, I swear!" My eyes widened and I put my hands in front of me in defense.

He smirked and slowly, sexily...he kissed my palms and each of my fingertips. I watched his movements, blushing furiously.

Then he held one of my arms and put it around his neck, leaning down and connecting our lips. He eventually ran his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I wanted to make things a little more fun and denied his request. He groaned and bit down on my lip gently, but hard enough so that I gasped. He took the opportunity to slide his tongue in.

After a short fight for dominance, he won. He began to lift my shirt off, but I smirked and held his hand still. "We don't want the guys to walk in on us, do we?" I said, quietly, brushing my lips with his. I winked. A slow lustful, mischievous grin spread across across his face.

Jimin stood up, pulling me with him. He grabbed my hand and headed towards his room. I bit my lip in anticipation, trying to hide the huge smile of excitement that was threatening to show itself on my face.

We closed the door behind us. Jimin grabbed my waist, pulling me to him. He whispered seductively in my ear, "You ready?" I slowly nodded, gripping his shoulder and kissing his jaw. I shivered as I felt his hot breath on my skin. I pressed my body to his.

He reached toward the door then and I heard the click of the lock... "Just in case..." he whispered before taking me to his bed.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

665K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
192K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
3.9K 58 4
Author POV Jimin : "I'm sorry I can't spend the night with you...." Y/N : "W-what...Are you serious? You have work...again!?" - - - Most Impressiv...
4.8K 146 15
" Promise me you will remember me?" 10 year old Kate asked Jungkook. " I promise. Now you go get on the plane. Your parents are waiting," 10 year old...