Jab Mila Tu✨

Av InSidNaazReverie

Sidharth is inside the Bigg Boss house and Shehnaaz, his fiance, comes as his connection. Peep in to know mor... Mer

I N T R O D U C T I O N
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Announcement!

Chapter Two

2.1K 204 34
Av InSidNaazReverie

Sidharth's apartment

Shehnaaz would be entering the Bigg Boss house in few hours and thus Preeti, Neetu and her twelve years old son Advik were there to meet her while Navin and Rumi were gone to their offices and Ria to her college.

"Maa aap apna khayal rakhna, khana aur dawaiyan time pe khana aur zyada kaam mat karna!"Shehnaaz instructed being the doting daughter-in-law that she was.

"Haan baccha main rakhungi apna khayal aur tu bhi apna khayal rakhna aur Montu ka bhi!"Rita ji said.

"Tu yahan ki tension mat le aur free hoke jaa. Ghar pe hum sab sambhal lenge aur Kaushal (company manager) tere office mein. Aur rahi baat Mom ki toh wo mere sath rahengi tere aane tak!"Preeti assured her.

"Aur uss gadhe ko khoob tang karna humari taraf se. In case woh bhul gaya ho ki woh ghar ki 'Satayi huyi Bahu' hai!"Neetu hi-fied Preeti and they all shared a good laugh.

"Of course Di yeh bhi koi kehne wali baat hai!"Shehnaaz played along.

"Mami aap Mama ko kehna ki main unhe bohot miss karta hoon!"said Advik.

"Aww my baby main bol dungi aapke Mama ko!"Shehnaaz bent down to his level and took him in her embrace with a warm smile.

"Beta ghar pe sabse baat kar li na?"Rita ji asked.

"Haan Maa kal hi phone..."Shehnaaz was interrupted by Adith, their driver and also a part of their family.

"Bhabhi sab saman car mein rakh diya hai. I think humein chalna chahiye, teen ghante toh aaram se lag jayenge Lonavala pohochne mein aur iss waqt traffic bhi mil sakta hai!"Adith was going to drop her in Sidharth's BMW. She hadn't kept a driver because she loved to drive, which was allowed only when Sidharth would be there with her, if not then she would go to office or any other place with Adith only.

Shehnaaz took blessings from Rita ji, hugged Preeti, Neetu and Advik and left happily; excited to meet her Siddy after a long time of four months, which were like four years to her.

Bigg Boss house

Everyone was having breakfast when Bigg Boss asked them to gather on the living area sofa.

Bigg Boss made an announcement that a connection for each constant would enter the house in some time who would be either from their family or friends and he/she would give a vote to one of the contestants other than their connection, and the person who would get maximum votes would become an interim captain with no advantages. Bigg Boss told that the connections would live with them for following one week.

The contestants were filled with joy for getting to meet and live with someone from their family or friends but were also curious to know who would be that person.
.
.
.

Sidharth was over the moon as he knew that his Sheh would come. His heart throbbed with happiness and excitement. He could not wait anymore for the moment when he would be able to take his love in his arms and shower her with all his love which he could not do in the last four months. Happiness radiated through his face with a constant smile.

"Kya baat hai? Bada smile kar raha hai!"Kushal teased him. "Waise tujhe kya lagta hai tere ghar se kon aane wala hai?he asked.

"I am sure that Sheh will come!"Sidharth asserted.

"Main meri Bhabhi se milunga itne samay baad!"Kushal exclaimed with joy and added 'meri' purposely.

"Abe woh teri nahin meri hai!"Sidharth glared at him dangerously.

"Kya, Bhabhi?"Kushal laughed and ran away.

"Saala chutiya!"Sidharth cursed.
.
.
.

The connections had started to come one by one while Sidharth was busy dressing up in his Sheh's favourite colour, black.

Sidharth's outfit

Sidharth was coming out from the washroom area being all ready when he was met with Kashmera, Arti's sister-in-law and she herself.

"Ohh...Hi Sidharth! Main tumhe hi dhoondh rahi thi."Kashmera said with extra sweetness.

"Hello! How are you?"Sidharth masked his face with a smile, which was faded away on seeing them.

"Am great as always! Waise I must say you and Arti look like a couple together!"Kashmera said. She had come with the intention of setting Arti up with Sidharth even though she knew that he was engaged. Arti, all the while, was red in her face.

"Then I must say ki aap jald se jald apni aankhon ka ilaaj karwa le because Arti and me were never 'together', nor would ever be! In case you don't know, I am happily engaged and soon getting married to the love of my life!"Sidharth left from there as he could not stand them anymore.

"Look who's here!"Jasmine, Kushal's best friend said as soon as she spotted Sidharth.

"I am glad to see you here!"Sidharth said as he hugged her. She was one of his co-actors with whom he had bonded well.

"Aur bata kaisa hai aur teri wali kaisi hai?"Jasmine asked mischievously.

"Woh toh jab Bhabhi aaengi tab unhi se puch lena!"Kushal said.

"That means Shehnaaz will come as his connection!"Jasmine asked to confirm.

"I thought you would have guessed it looking at his face!"Kushal teased him again.

"Ab baari hai aakhri connection ki, jo Sidharth ke liye aayi hain!"Bigg Boss's voice resonated in the whole house.

"Aayii hainnnn!"Kushal and Jasmine continued with their banter. To say Sidharth was flushed would be an understatement.
.
.
.

Everyone was seated on the living area sofa and looked at the screen inquisitively.

Sidharth felt dizzy with excitement as it was finally the time. His Sheh would be in front of his eyes. He would touch her, feel her and love her till his heart's content. His heart was running a marathon.

The screen lightened up with the figure of a young woman. Her posture of one knee crossed over the other oozed confidence. She was decked in a red anarkali suit along with long jhumkas, bangles and red sandals. All in all she looked classy and elegant, yet her face was screaming of her innocence.

"Main Shehnaaz Gill hoon, Sidharth ki fiánce aur main yahan unka connection banke aayi hoon!"Shehnaaz introduced herself.

"Shehnaaz aapka swagat hai iss ghar mein!"Bigg Boss said.

"Thank you Bigg Boss!"Shehnaaz chirped.

"Ab aap Sidharth ke alawa kisi ek contestant ka naam bataiye jinhe aap ghar ke agle captain ke roop mein dekhna chahengi aur kyu!"Bigg Boss asked.

"Okay...So, Kushal, kyuki unki 'aaj hi finish hui captainship' ko dekh ke mujhe laga ki unhone ghar ko kaafi acche se sambhala! Aur woh Sidharth ke bohot acche dost bhi hain aur unka kafi support bhi kiya so yeah!"Shehnaaz answered.

"Ab aap ghar ke andar jaa sakti hain!"Bigg Boss told.

"Bye Bigg Boss!"Shehnaaz shouted as she moved out of the confession room.

All the while Sidharth sat still in a daze. His breath was struck in his throat. He was spellbound by her beauty, as always.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

106K 3.3K 78
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
419K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...