HEY STRANGER...LETS GET MARRI...

Da ruba_rajan

{⚡ON-GOING⚡} hey guys..... so im again back with another MY fav zhanyi drabbles...(don't ask me why im writi... Altro

preface....
story 1.1 : designer zhan and his idol bo
story 1.2 ( designer zhan and his idol bo ) - ZHAN ZHAN
story 1.3(designer zhan and his idol bo)-MASTER ROMEO alas IMMORTAL SHI YING.
story 1.4 ( designer zhan and his idol bo )- HIS LOST JULIET
story 1.5 ( designer zhan and his idol bo )- MISS. UNKNOWN
{a/n}...
story 1.6 ( designer zhan and his idol bo )-NOT HIS JULIET
story 1.7a ( designer zhan and his idol bo )- NOT YOUR JULIET
story 1.7b ( designer zhan and his idol bo )- NOT YOUR JULIET
story 1.9 ( designer zhan and his idol bo )- NAN HAI
story 1.10 ( designer zhan and his idol bo )- puppy piglet is his juliet
story 1.11 ( designer zhan and his idol bo )-you're my juliet
story 1.12 (designer zhan and his idol bo)-HEY STRANGER...LET'S GET MARRIED.
story 1.13 (designer zhan and his idol bo)-LET'S GET MARRIED MY DEAR STRANGER
story 1.14 (designer zhan and his idol bo)- WAH...IM MARRIED 2A STRANGER.
story 1.15(designer zhan and his idol bo)-bunny' s baby hubby.
story 1.16a(designer zhan and his idol bo)- Shades Of ZHAN ....
story 1.16b(designer zhan and his idol bo)- Shades Of ZHAN....
A/N
story 1.17 (designer zhan and his idol bo)- do you know me stranger ?
story 1.18 (designer zhan and his idol bo)- wild fantasies...
story1.18a(designer zhan and his idol bo)-MISSING BUNNY
story 1.18b (designer zhan and his idol bo){wf1}-lost kitten R scared puppy
story 1.18c(designer zhan and his idol bo)-{wf1}- baby bo
story1.18d(designer zhan and his idol bo){wf1}-Ma's prince precious
story1.18e(designer zhan and his idol bo)-{wf1}-Green Around The Gills
story 1.19(designer zhan and his idol bo){wf2}-LITTLE PRINCE
story 1.20(designer zhan and his idol bo)- wf2- PLUSHY PIGGY...
story 1.21(designer zhan and his idol bo)- licks and lips
story 1.22(designer zhan and his idol bo)- lips and licks
story 1.23(designer zhan and his idol bo)- licks and sucks
story 1.24(designer zhan and his idol bo)- kisses
story 1.25a (designer zhan and his idol bo)- kisses of burglary
story 1.25b (designer zhan and his idol bo)- kisses of burglary

story 1.8 ( designer zhan and his idol bo )-SWEET TRAGEDY

376 38 16
Da ruba_rajan

✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻

{{{ hehehheee lets host a tragedy..... baobae's - bobo is here ...finally }}}

✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻

" ge can i sit here"

zhan heard it all and this voice was so lulubic that zhan wanted to see the owner of the very voice.

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇

But ...

🤔🤔🤔

More than just the lulubic voice ..... the sound he heard felt very familiar.

Like his own .

Which confused zhan more

But again

" hey"

this time zhan couldn't content his curiosity anymore. zhan tilts his head above to see a hoody'd man in black .

he was completely locked within the black clothing, with his forehead covered within his hoodi'd hoody in black . even he wore a black mask closing his facials even his eyes were shielded with 🥽 googles that he was a complete stranger to zhan eyes senses and reflex. .

and he placed his big helmet at the near by empty rusted chair. gently.

Zhan was so lost in looking at his stranger with his strange expression.

Debating about the voice he just now heard but when his senses kicked him

immediately zhan eyes searched for the ride.

With twitching eyes zhan spotted a strange vehicle before his eyes.

zhan was shocked.

it was huge bike.

no motorbike.

zhan just gulped in heavily looking at that heavy botorbike... it looked like a transformer to zhans eyes... literally , zhan felt fear creeping through his marrow hissing within his brain as a command " i will never ever ride it... " Setting after a few more rusty gulps chocking his ownself.

zhan was just blinking blinking and blinking at the tracers bike that... he completely forgot about the existence of the tracer person next to him...

zhan was still stunned with the tracer and his daredevil.

gulping in few times.

Zhan mind thought ( how come everything about this stranger be so strange like this)

Zhan was lost in his own world

admiring or stunned or stranged...

But after a few bunch of minutes passed thoroughly.

He remembered his hoodied tracer stranger .

finally after few seconds of lost in trance of through's zhan diverted his gaze to the person next to him.

only to be shocked.

the hoodied man removed his hoodie...

as it turns out that the hoodied person was not a man but a boy...

cute little sweet white haired boy like a white poney.

making zhan to hiss ( boy....) " nan hai" with sparkling eyes

and the hoodied cute man turned boy blushed with the very comment from his stranger gege ....

and the baby white milky boy too hissed

" your boy "

" your nanhai"

" Only yours gg"

and his lips smiled.

It was just a plain smile of relief or more happiness like he just found out his lost treasure. Finally.

zhan missed to catch the soft said words and plain smile but zhan noticed it .... those soft eyes were blood red.... may be he cried or about to....as zhan saw the angel boy 's tears were ever ready to trickle down his plumply puffed chubby cherry cheeks to cry out....

stranger boy " i have been waiting for you.... " still with dammed eyes to broke down any time. " my gg"

zhan was just amused - or more confused with what he just now heard ( zhan was like - is he even talking to me... the me .... a stranger)

zhan blinked in few times before starting to twist and turn to look around for a soul to justify he himself was not that only soul to whom which this cute white peoney was talking too.

But no.....

His strange stranger - Nan hai and his actions shocked zhan to even hitch a breath...as the angel baby boy hugged zhan very tightly and started weeping like a baby.

yelling " geeeeeee" that baby boy was crying really hard. breaking zhans heart....

the cuty was wailing out loud cutely but it only broke zhan heart in to million of pieces

he didnt know why but his heart was on flames seeing this cute angel crying so hard.... his heart felt some unknown connection to that innocent boy... and his entire existence felt the bond between this new stranger and his mind justifies it . he is someone important to zhan... but zhan was still unable to justify it - why the hell was he feeling that drift towards his little stranger.... didnt they just meet few seconds back for gods sake.

still stumbled and stunned but his voice again rocked him more .

He felt familiar. the voice felt familiar.

zhan felt like he has been for eternity waiting to hear only this voice.

but still dumbfolded thoroughly zhan was just receiving those pouty cute wails from his little stranger strangely

initially zhan body was protesting a bit by pushing away his stranger to break the familiar physical bond , but no the little one was busy clasping this stranger ge to his own body like glue....

That cute piggy 🐷🐷🐷🐷 was turning into sticky octopus 🐙🐙🐙🐙

ah yah that white poeny boy was looking like a pink piggy with pouting gasping puffed up cheeks and rosy cherry lips and reddened ear

just a cute adorable pink piggy.

which was only making zhan more miserable and his heart too.

the more zhan protested the little one grip were turning harder and bolder .... also his wails out reached the sound of heavy downpour that....

zhan gave up finally but by reflex without his minds consent moved towards the baby boy and hugged him more dearer making him to bury within his bosom... and patted those silky silver soft hair gently....

the little was on veil for more than 10min. still zhan kept on patting his back head gently...

in between those pats and hugs and consoling zhan was still lost in his own trance of thoughts as he first felt familiar with voice.

now he even felt familiar with touches.

like this is only for him and this hugs are made only for zhan to hug. and this pink piggy is born only for him.

also his mind forplayed - his ever remembered embrace of his lifetime ... he felt his Juliet embrace all of sudden which quaked zhan more.

zhan instantly snapped back to his reality

but at the same time...

right at this moment -

its already been a complete 15min of time.

the little one started blabbering within his still caged stranger ge's bosom. still in runny nose and cute pout and beet red facials and cheery plum cheeks and rosy bulged lips .

being a divine delight to zhan visions.

and he hissed

" gegeeee"

" i thought she will accept your proposal ge..."

" i thought my judgment was wrong"

" i thought i again lost you...."

"my.........."

after a brief few seconds of silence

" zhan ge"......

that was a blast of realisation.... zhan hissed " ZH.....AAAAAA....ANNNNN....GEEEEE" in shock.

zhan eyes involuntarily shuttered and his senses blurred for minute minimal seconds of shock

yes SHOCK.... SHICKED....strangely.

zhan was so shocked that his mind was bargaining him senselessly . within a fraction of seconds zhan mind has already though all the hell kind of causes and effects of the very situation.

( did i ... did i ... just... now .. did i just now heard zhan ge... zhan... like my name zhan ge from this stranger boys mouth... like really ..what the fucking hell was that... aand)

still zhan mind kept on self declaring thing.

but

his immediate response was to move away from his stalker - or - his so called little stranger... ,

zhan mind analyzed it ..... it was not just his hunch but he was indeed stalked all along since the beginning.

or else why would a stranger boy know his name.....

of whom he just now for the first time in his entire existence he met him.

zhan retrieved his hands back and move aback.... leaving the poor boy to be awe struck with such a sudden change of action...

and the immediate response from the stranger boy was to stumble and shatter.

he was still weeping cutely but his face showed a terror of fear.... he was just scared of what he was viewing...

his stranger gg moving away from him...

it was just hurting him more and more... immeasurably and unexplainably.

zhan again - still tried to move further away that he was about to stand up from his rusted chair only to be pulled back harshly by those a big soft hands...

the pull was too strong that zhan closed his eyes due to fear but when he opened his eyes he saw his baby stranger eyes close to his- still bloodied and teared - painfully ... and his heated undulating raged breaths hitting his

and he felt it.... a soft lips crushing over his....

zhan mind screamed ( ki....kiiiii...kiiisssssss)

and zhans eyes were popping out in shock.

( did the stranger boy just kisssssssssed me....no kisssssssing meeeeeeee)

zhan stumbled and trembled in between his soft grabs but it was still strong that his stun shocked woobly self of his own was struggling to escape from his little lips and sucks....

as zhan could feel the sucks now.

his lips sucking his.

soon zhan was loosing it.... lost in the feel of lust...

that made him from stop protesting but more started accepting it

those mashmellow lips sucked out his soul to lie there as a mortal statue...only receiving the pleasure bestowed over his lips by his lips....

the initially forced domineering kisses soon turned into sweet soft wet plushy kiss where the pair of lips were sucked gently , lusciously tasted erotically nibbled and ended with passionate smooch . which purely transferred his lovely heartily confession of his love via his lips and kiss....

zhan could feel it all the bliss filling him ...

but what scared zhan more was.... it was a familiar feel and that kicked a shiver of fear within him to stun stammer and stumble....

but still his little stranger white penoy was flawlessly kissing him nonstoppingly...

and his grips were turning more strangely stronger and bolder the more zhan was loosing it

all these fucking thins was making zhan to be blanked out again.

unless and until the little stranger boy felt his zhan ge being breathless.... he still kept on grouping those Lucius lips within his......

finally the stranger boy let go of zhans lips who was still in a dazed state and hawak mindset ..... it all happened only when the stranger boy witnessed his zhan ge is running out of breaths.

there was a string of saliva still linked the plushy pair of lips as a evident of their priorer sin...

still their lips were brushing one other... even though the lip link so broken off.

both were panting for breaths....

and zhan could sense a soft moist petal like lips brushing his for his every heated undulating breaths.

few seconds passed finally zhan realized what all the hell happened that he pushed the baby boy to move away , zhan closed his lips with his hands as a barrier

he was shocked and more stunned to stumble a bit.... his mind was not at all able to comprehend anything at all... all the sequence of happening only confused him to the core.... his happy life got messed up on the very day when he was about to start a new life....and he was perfectly happy when the very day started today morning he was smiling and giggiling with his sweet nanna but what now... like really what the hell was wrong now that....

he was left alone on a isolated land out of no where , even his own car abandoned him and unusually he met a stranger boy who was lustfully eating his lips to his fullest the very few seconds back.... like what the hell was all happening... zhan was stumbling to comprehend his ownlsef....

but one thing was clear he has to move away... its dangerous here....

but the more creepier part was zhan was feeling those lips too belong to him.

yes a gush of thought hit him just now when those pair of lips parted with one other

yes.

the same feel

like he is his

and this lips and sucks also belongs only to his. (him)

he just now felt familiar with the kiss too.

he felt his juliet

and her lips ....

like , fuck. literally zhan felt it

and his mind hissed (juliet) but he could voice out none and wine

zhan eyes were porching out in shock or strange feel filing his gushing lungs to feel suffocating. zhan was heavily breathing some ragged breaths haphazardly.

but his - still sane - mind justified him

its dangerous here.

with the very thought with his woobly self zhan tries to wake up only to get caught by the same heavenly hands barricading him - from moving any further away . still zhan tried to move away only to hear a roar of confession

" zhan ge - didi ai ni ..."

zhan legs halted on its ownself. but again he heard it

" zhan ge didi anini"

and his soft cheeks were gushed out with hot stream of tears .

those wet tears strained his soft chubby pink cheeks.

and he cried again .

this was a terrible sight for zhan that he himself couldn't justify why he was unable to see the stranger boy cry who assulted him with his lips without out his own concern few seconds back.

but he felt that rupturing pain slicing his heart walls.

zhan hissed inaudible but softly " ah" unknowingly in pain

this time he felt pulled and his helpless body hopelessly allowed to be pulled an pushed by the baby boy....

but again he heard

" ge.... zhan ge... didi aini"

but after few seconds a of silence

zhan in a stern tone hissed " who are you" with a cold facial.

the baby boy was still weeping but his hands never once left his gg shirt sleeves free

( our little strangers hands and his white turned fingers were tightly clutching to the shirt sleeevs of zhan as a barricade all along- like i wont let you go and you cant run away from me ) ,

but after hearing zhans words with very difficulty swallowing his own cries snuggling his nose , cutely replied " bo.... your bobo... your puppy zhan ge....im your piggy zhan ge "

the cuty boy was still weeping all along which was unusually breaking zhnas own barrier to slump down. but the lil'boy clenched to zhans hands as if its his life lies on it he begged in weeping tone.... more in a pleading tone...

" ggg please dont leave me again.... gege... hear me out... i will explain everything...please gege.... " the little boy was literally pleading . which zhan couldn't evade it.

zhan with a thud slumped down the rusted chair and looked at the weeping boy. as a gesture SAY IT look......

zhan's stranger " gege" he smile a bit. with this approval .

" gege.... im your juliet...."

✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻

so what do you guys think.... bo is about to say to his gg... any guesses guys....

✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻

and...

again and once again... so so so sorry guys for not updating it soon... i realy was struck with trivias... and

HAPPY DIWALY MY DEAR READERS....

my heartily wishes to you all... from tht bottom of my heart...

and

you guys can also wish me.

as its my

birthday today -24th oct - yah..

so this chapter is my self gift to my own self

im just so happy.

and i know there was hell lot of mistake , but please pardon me once i was so short of time and it wook me so much hard work to complete writing and editing this chapter.

so here it is.

hope its good.

and thanks a lot of reading my rant so long.

i have already written next ch just need to edit them so.... i wont make you guys to wait a lot ... i will update to soon...adn thanks a lot for staying with me for so long ...

untill then

adeiu dear reader....

like 🌟

comment 🗯

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

11.1K 876 19
"is it my child...!!? tell me xiao no-no wang yibo is he my bloodline? tell me!!!!! god damn it " barking at the same person whom he hate the most...
31.4K 1.9K 13
Hi friends...it's a yizhan fanfic Someone once told to me no one know or write the definition of love...it's only define by person who is in love or...
215K 16.1K 39
One falls in the trap and one enjoys with his prey, that night changes both's life. That night, for the first time Xiao Zhan gets to know what is hat...
73.4K 2.9K 45
(SOME CHAPTERS ARE BEING EDITED BTW!!) I am cringe. But I am free. Sorry I keep deleting stories, half the times it's cuz loss of motivation, I don'...