Sin ||KookV||

De taekookmakeshoesmad

In the second year of our parent's divorce, I ran away with my Hyung. Originally, Mum took Hyung with her and... Mais

DISCLAIMER
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Extra 1
A brief sad AU extra

41

1.2K 43 13
De taekookmakeshoesmad

The things we will occasionally talk about: Taehyung's diary

(Excerpt 1)

We've moved. My hyung drove while I sat in the front passenger seat hugging the flower pot with the wild red berries planted inside, afraid that it would fall and break.

The new house is near my new school. When I video-called Chaewon, Jimin, and the others, I let them take a look. They said it was not bad. Taehyung, you have to properly bring disaster to this new school. I said, Of course, of course.

(Excerpt 2)

Clocking in on my first day of studying diligently.

I'll help my hyung to clock in too, he's putting in a lot of effort to get clients.

(Excerpt 3)

Clocking in on my ninth day of studying diligently.

(Excerpt 4)

Clocking in on my one-hundredth day of studying diligently.

Today is the 1st of September, my hyung's birthday. I jumped out of school over the wall and hid the cake and roses in his office before going to look for him.

It just so happened that my hyung was going to personally interview a few project managers today. I secretly snuck myself in and sat in the chair, declaring my plan for the company's development in North America as well as my request for a monthly salary of one hundred thousand yuan.

My hyung smacked me out with a folder of documents.

Luckily, I had already prepared my revenge on him long ago. I had asked the young man at the bakery to squeeze a pile of shit on his cake using cream, then put two chocolate flies. The appearance of myhyung being forced by me to make a wish in front of the candle stuck inside a pile of shit made me laugh until my appendix almost split.

(Excerpt 5)

It's the 11th of December. My hyung accompanied a client to drink. He's gone to the hospital to get his stomach irrigated.

My hyung said the tube they use for stomach irrigation is very long. I took care of him until he fell asleep, then went to a tattoo shop to get a gastric tube tattooed on my stomach, along with the words 'December 11' 

(Excerpt 6)

Clocking in on my one hundred and sixtieth day of studying diligently. My score for this month's exam didn't meet my expectations, so I've set my alarm to be earlier by half an hour.

Recently, my hyung's business has been quite good. Every now and then, he would give me twenty thousand won. There wasn't much for me to spend in school; I only spent one to two hundred won a month. I saved up this extra money in a fixed deposit account.

(Excerpt 7)

Clocking in on my two hundredth day of studying diligently.

We went to see Dad in prison.

Dad had been sentenced to ten years in jail. He was charged by one of my hyung's classmates who was a descendant of a senior communist official. The crime was drunk driving and a hit-and-run that resulted in someone's death. I could finally personally see for myself how in this world, money and power did all the talking.

The two of us visited him, a glass pane separating us. We didn't have much to say. In the end, right before we left, I forcefully kissed my hyung right in front of him.

(Excerpt 8)

It's the 21st of February, my birthday. My hyunggave me a Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Ultra Thin Moon watch.

I really hated it when he spent so much money on useless things. He showed a disappointed expression. I hurriedly accepted the gift and he revealed his canine teeth again.

(Excerpt 9)

The countdown to the university entrance exams has started. I can't clock in anymore, I have to get serious and study properly.

(Excerpt 10)

My first mock exam went quite well.

My hyung got a big client too.

The two of us went out for a bit. I said to eat western food, but he wanted to eat hotpot again.

Fine, hotpot, hurry up.

(Excerpt 11)

I improved in my second mock exam.

I might be going in the wrong direction. Now, I think of how my hyung would fit every essay topic I came across. I always want to write about him.

(Excerpt 12)

The third round of mock exams has ended. The results aren't out yet.

I'm so tired, this needs to end faster.

(Excerpt 13)

The day before my university entrance exam, my hyung drove me to stay at a place near the examination centre. He was extremely anxious, not letting me eat this and that; even my saliva was poisonous in his eyes.

I asked him, Back then, were you also this anxious for your entrance exams?

My hyungcalmed down and thought about it for a bit, Ah, I had a direct admission in the end. No wonder I'm so anxious now.

(Excerpt 14)

My stupid cunt of a hyung actually stood outside to wait for my exam to end.

(Excerpt 15)

Holy fuck, were this year's papers easy?! Come, let's get high! LET'S GET HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK STUDYING, I'VE FINALLY GOTTEN OUT OF PRISON! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M BURNING MY BOOKS I'M BURNING MY FUCKING CHEMISTRY BOOKS!!!!!!!!

(Excerpt 16)

I lied to him and said that I had applied to schools far away from home, outside this province.

At the time, my hyung's face had turned pale. He went to the balcony and smoked quite a number of cigarettes, then called his friends, asking about the environment and schoolwork there. During the holidays, he wanted to go there and help me take a look.

I watched his busy silhouette on the balcony, unable to shake off the feeling that he was feeling upset but suppressing it.

As expected, in the middle of the night, he tossed and turned in bed, hugging me from behind as he asked me, "Is it because you want to be further away from hyung?"

I originally wanted to wait until I got my acceptance notice to surprise him, but now I really couldn't bear to continue tricking him. I told him the truth that the schools I had applied to were all in the province. The most hopeful application was to a 211 university in a nearby university town. I wasn't picky about my degree.

That night was the most brutally he had ever fucked me. I would never dare to play tricks on him again.

(Excerpt 17)

I couldn't hold myself back from going to a tattoo shop again.

I got Jungkook's name, his birthday, the first day we started dating on 2nd July, his card-holding wallet, the watch he wore, the slanted striped tie that he liked, as well as the cufflinks and tie clip I had gifted him before tattooed on my body.

(Excerpt 18)

My hyung gave me a guitar. It's such a special gift, though I don't know how to play it. Let's tattoo it first.

(Excerpt 19)

Although I get to go home every week, I still miss him a lot. Once I miss him, I go to the tattoo shop.

This time, I tattooed cigarettes, a basketball, the champagne and wine glasses that had been used to celebrate my hyung's company being listed on the stock market, the ropes he used to tie me up and the riding crop he used to punish me with when he was playing BDSM.

(Excerpt 20)

There are always girls directly or indirectly confessing to me. I was tired of rejecting them, so I just told them that I liked men.

Not even two days had passed when a group of male seniors and juniors added my instagram.

(Excerpt 21)

My hyung tattooed a rose on his hip. Every time I suck him off, it's like I'm proposing to him with a rose in my mouth.

(Excerpt 22)

Valentine's Day is approaching. I wrote a song for my hyung, and am preparing to sing it to him as I play the guitar. The lyrics I wrote aren't that good, but the good thing is that my hyung's ability to appreciate music isn't great either.

I'll write down a few lines to avoid forgetting them:

I often want to take a leap in the air towards you

I'm always weighing down on your feathers

You don't bring me up to fly

Instead, you jump down and run with me.

Fuck, I feel so moved by myself that I've cried. What kind of magic is this? When the time comes, if my hyung doesn't cry I'll beat him up until he does.

(Excerpt 23)

Halfway through listening to it, he burst out laughing, spraying water everywhere.

I kicked him, that son of a bitch.

(Excerpt 24)

We adopted a golden retriever and named it Son.

I tattooed Son on my chest. My hyung said I was sick in the head.

(Excerpt 25)

I asked him if the United States would let gay biological brothers get a marriage certificate.

My hyung stayed silent for a while, then hugged me from behind and kissed my neck, saying sorry.

To console him, I wrapped our household registration record in red leather. Anyway, there were only two pages inside, one his and one mine. It wasn't much different from a marriage certificate.

(Excerpt 26)

We're flying together to Europe for a free and easy trip! It's honeymoon time! I can't fucking fall asleep ahhhhhhh

(Excerpt 27)

The Louvre, Paris.

I'll say 'holy fuck' to show my respect. Other than that, I can't think of anything else to say.

(Excerpt 28)

My stupid cunt of a hyung arranged a wedding ceremony for me. There were so many roses, I was dazzled, I died.

I do, I do. I'm half-dead.

(Excerpt 29)

I've died.

(Excerpt 30)

I'm still dead.

(Excerpt 31)

The two of us are taking a photo by the lake. Let me record this first, the wind today is a bit strong. If I drop my phone into the lake, I won't be able to write anymore, so I won't write anything first. If I really do dro......

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

420K 17.1K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
945K 35.9K 85
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
327K 18.9K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
602K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...