#DREAMDAY: A (Mostly) TWICE B...

Od jolofjester

Mostly TWICE x M Reader sm*t. (Almost) anything goes. Top ranks: #1 in misamo Více

Introduction
The Bet (Part 1): Just Practice [Sana x M Reader]
The Bet (Part 2): The Blind Date [Jihyo x M Reader]
The Bet (Part 3): More-Than-Friendly Competition [Mina x Chaeyoung x M Reader]
The Bet (Part 4): Backdoor Access [Nayeon x M Reader]
The Bet (Part 5): Moist Wet Waves [Tzuyu x M Reader]
The Bet (Part 6): Rising Action to Climax [Jeongyeon x Momo x Dahyun x M Reader]
The Bet (Part 7): A Heart-Shaped Arrow [Sana x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 1: Nayeon) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 3: Jihyo) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 4: Dahyun) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 5: Chaeyoung) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 6: Jeongyeon) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 7: Sana) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 8: Mina) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet FINALE (Pt. 9: Tzuyu) [TWICE x M Reader]
The Bet: Retrospective
[Nayeon x M Reader] Happy New Year
[Jeongyeon x M Reader] EAT SPIT!
[Jihyo x M Reader] Closer
[Mina x M Reader] A Precarious Predicament
[Dahyun x M Reader] Freaks (Part 1)
[Dahyun x M Reader] Freaks (Part 2)
[Chaeyoung x M Reader] Bite Me
[Tzuyu x M Reader] Ice Cream
[Momo x Mina x M Reader] Beach Day
[Yuqi x M Reader] The Queen Card

The Bet FINALE (Pt. 2: Momo) [TWICE x M Reader]

2.6K 37 0
Od jolofjester

A/N: Fuck it, we ball.

I was originally planning on uploading over 18 days, because I didn't have this entirely finished. I got a writing kick tonight and wrote all the way up to the first bit of part nine. So, I'm going with the original plan.

Enjoy daily updates until THE BET is over.

See you at the bottom.

TWICE v Y/N

2 - 2

The Second Bet Rules:

1. Y/N is expected to provide a total of nine loads. Failure to do so by the end of the evening will result in an automatic loss. Each load is worth a point, meaning Y/N is guaranteed nine points provided he doesn't lose the overall challenge.

2. Each member may choose the location where they wish to receive the load. Specificity is encouraged, and explication is allowed provided all members are present to hear it.

3. First contact must be made in a situation pertaining to the chosen location.

4. The members will receive one point for making Y/N cum in under ten minutes, and two points from making Y/N cum in under two minutes. The timer will begin once the specified intimate contact is initiated.

5. For each time another member orgasms, Y/N receives an additional point alongside thirty uninterrupted seconds to pleasure the next member in the rotation. This rule applies outside of a member's interaction with Y/N.

6. Both Y/N and the selected member are allowed to participate in external acts (e.g. kissing, groping, heavy petting, pulling of hair).

7. The team with the greatest amount of points at the end wins bragging rights.

"Spinning the wheel," said Jihyo, pressing the button. I had a better view, this time. The wheel spun and spun... until it landed on Momo.

"Me?" Momo asked.

"Is anyone else here named Momo?" Chaeyoung questioned.

"Okay, okay," said Momo, psyching herself up. "I, uh... I want it... on my lips."

"Like, against it?" I asked.

Momo nodded. "Yeah. Like I'm kissing it."

"Wait, this is bad," said Sana grimly. Everyone turned to her. "Because Nayeon came, rule five goes into effect," she said.

"Oh, shit," Momo whispered. She smiled nervously at me. The bubblegum pink color she'd chosen had a kind of sheen to it that made it look almost holographic. Paired with her holo lip gloss and light pink smokey eye makeup, she looked astonishingly beautiful. "Uh, please go easy on me—"

I pushed her to the carpet, pulled her panties down, and started Frenching her vagina.

Momo moaned and grabbed my hair. "OH! Y/N!"

"Start the timer, start the fucking timer!" Dahyun yelled.

I moved my mouth to her clit and used my fingers to probe around the inside of Momo's pussy. Momo was trying her hardest not to cry out, squirming her hips against my mouth as I went to town. She bit down on her lip, feeling herself getting closer to the edge when—

"Time!" said Jihyo loudly.

I reluctantly pulled away. "I think I was close," I said, looking at Momo.

Momo curled her legs into her chest. "I was just... I wasn't ready for it."

"Quick, while he's turned on!" said Jihyo.

Momo understood what Jihyo meant, and before I could move away, she pressed her lips to my erection.

"Is that lube edible?" Mina asked Nayeon.

"I think so," said Nayeon, pulling out the bottle. "It's strawberry flavored."

"It tastes nice," said Momo, mumbling into my cock. "Did you start the timer?"

"Yeah, I did," said Jihyo. "Now focus."

Momo's eyes narrowed. In one smooth motion, she took the entirety of my length into her mouth. The tip of my penis bumped against the back of her throat. I struggled in place. This was my first endurance test of the night. It would be hard for me to get Momo to cum in this position, where she held almost all the control.

Momo's tongue flitted around the head of my cock. Lewd, sloppy sounds eked from the corners of her mouth as her tongue and throat worked in tandem to stimulate my dick.

"She's really good at that," Tzuyu commented.

"Girl eats a lot of food, she's had practice," said Jeongyeon.

"How does it feel, Y/N?" Tzuyu asked.

"I—uh—it feels pretty fucking good!" I said.

Momo had straightened her hair and treated it with something that made it neat and shiny. I didn't want to ruin her efforts, so I curled my hands into the carpet, instead.

"It's okay," said Momo into my cock. "You can pull my hair."

"Good to know," I said, still refusing to do so. Putting my hands on Momo's head would lead to inadvertently guiding her into a rhythm that would stimulate me more.

Momo seemed to understand this, and was focused on taking a different route. Her movements were erratic and random, with no set rhyme or reason. Her fingers gently squeezed my balls, and her ass wiggled around in the air as she hummed into my cock.

Momo worked her tongue along every ridge and bump along my member. She occasionally pressed the tip of her tongue into the slit on top of its head, sending goosebumps rippling down my arms.

"How long has it been?" I managed.

"A little over two minutes," said Jihyo. "Come on, Momo!"

"I know," said Momo, her voice muffled. With a deep breath, she deepthroated my cock again.

The way her tongue wrapped around my shaft was bringing an orgasm bubbling to the surface. I tried to fight it, but Momo's mouth was proving to be a worthy opponent.

Momo felt my balls contracting. She pulled her mouth to the head of my cock and pulled the most innocent face she could muster. "You can cum on me whenever you want," she said.

Momo's words sent me over the edge. I was determined not to go down without a fight—I grabbed Momo's head and pressed my thumbs into her cheeks. My first shot of cum bubbled over the head of my dick and coated Momo's lips, creating a translucent layer around her lip gloss. Momo hummed in satisfaction as I provided her with another two spurts of cum. The semen was warm and thick, creating a sensation not unlike a warm glaze dripping over her lips.

I released the pressure on Momo's head as my orgasm subsided. Momo sat back onto her haunches and licked her lips. "That was amazing!" she exclaimed, placing her hands on my thighs.

"Good for you," I said, sitting up.

Nayeon and Dahyun lifted each of Momo's arms into the air. "This girl is an absolute trooper!" said Nayeon. "Under three minutes!"

"Under three minutes?" I asked, turning to Jihyo. "Really?"

JIhyo nodded, showing me the 02:47.92 on the timer. "Valiant effort."

"Still tied," I said, feeling okay about my showing. "I can live with that."

"Here," said Sana, handing me a water bottle. "You doing alright?"

"I'm okay," I said, taking a few heavy gulps of water. "Feeling good, actually."

Spoiler alert: I wouldn't be feeling good, soon.

A/N: Well, see you tomorrow.

With love,

jolofjester

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

559K 3.5K 41
MATURE CONTENT +18 twice x reader gxg or mxg Smut or fluff
148K 5K 48
"You're mine as long as our agreement is up, mine!" Most Impressive Rankings: #1 in Minatozaki #2 in Minatozakisana #1 in sanaxreader #4 in seductress
11.2K 576 33
The Myouiri's | F. Reader x Twice | Twice Fanfiction
180K 5.5K 111
Twice members x y/n (fem reader) gxg Request: Open #1 - ynlovestory #1 - twiceoneshots #1 - chaeyoung #1 - tzuyu #2 - ynlovestory #2 - dahyun #2 - na...