❛ THE LOVE CLUB ❜ - 𝖼𝗆𝖻

Autorstwa -SOLARSYSTM

᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🎱♥️ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘊𝘓𝘜𝘉 IN WHICH his childhood best friend is forced into f... Więcej

000; cast
001; the brunette version of barbie
002; i'm completely down to earth
003; they always say opposites attract
004; paying me to be your friend
005; every couple has a song
006; that damn smile
007; this girl never shuts up
008; he's a good kisser
009; they'd be so jealous of you
010; we made it exclusive
011; i can smell pasta
012; you stress me out
013; more than just pretty
014; lisa is always right
015; you laughed at mine
016; i'm not kissing you
017; you're sharing a bed
018; his little sex doll
019; such a pretty nickname
020; the date of a lifetime
021; its always been like that
022; are you single
023; you look very beautiful
024; the guy has it bad
025; you look better in my clothes
026; just get ready here
027; he's a missionary guy
028; i used the chapstick
029; i'm already missing you
030; those tulips are dying
031; it hardly looks fake
032; it feels wrong to kiss you
033; you don't need to compliment her
034; i could fall asleep like this
035; he was already eye-fucking you
036; open your mouth
038; then go home
039; i do really like you
040; your fake valentine
041; your prince charming
042; the full two minutes
043; step up your game a little
044; he didn't turn up
045; corbyn bailed on her
046; it wasn't your fault
047; a quick morning fuck
048; we kept it pretty platonic
049; her lipgloss is all over you
050; the things im going to do to you
051; the bookstore boyfriend
052; her only goal is to stress people out
053; let go of her hand corbyn
054; your reputation era
055; a fake breakup
056; i can go kill him
057; i just wanted to see you
058; you bumped into her
059; she's not available
060; you're torturing me
061; you can stay over
062; that was a mistake
063; no mentions of Rosemary
064; are you in love with her
065; i can see why you love her
066; she was the fake date
067; let's get you into bed
068; you sleep with rosy
069; on my mind all day
070; you're wearing yourself thin

037; the month of love

960 42 44
Autorstwa -SOLARSYSTM

please don't be in love with someone
else,
please don't have somebody waiting
on you

THIRD PERSON.

"You really let me down, you know?"

"I told you my plan is for after the coffee shop."

"Can I ask why?" He raised his eyebrows at her while holding the door open to the coffee shop.

"Because my plan includes the sunset." She smiled at him while walking inside the building, watching him slowly nod, "which is why I said let's delay the coffee shop until 4."

"It feels very nice to not have a whole plan for the day." Corbyn mentioned, shoving his hands into his pockets as Rosemary frowned at him, "I love your whole time block system, but it's nice to relax all morning and now do something really laid back."

"How do you know my plan is laid back?" She asked him, looking up at the menu while he looked at her.

"Is it not?"

"It's laid back." She nodded, "did you bring your swim stuff?"

"...No, no one mentioned anything about swimming." He frowned at her, "you should've said."

"Are you wearing white underwear?"

"No?"

"Then just go into the water in your underwear." Rosemary replied, "or don't go into the water, I won't be."

"It's still winter, you know? It'll be freezing." He told her, "how will I keep warm?"

"You can use me for warmth." She smiled at him as he tilted his head.

"You're too short." Corbyn laughed, looking up at the menu while the girl pulled him further done the queue and towards the barista.

"A decaf vanilla latte with oat milk, please." Rosemary smiled at the barista before she turned her head to Corbyn, "What are you getting?"

"Just a coffee." He shrugged and looked over to the barista, "a black coffee, please."

"What are we doing for food tonight?" She asked, grabbing her card from her bag and handing it over to the barista as Corbyn followed her hand.

"Why did you do that?" Corbyn frowned.

"Do what?"

"Use your card."

"Because I'm paying."

"No. This was my date idea so I was paying."

"It's just two coffees." She smiled at him, "you can pay next time. Anyway, food?"

"I'll take you to a fancy restaurant just so I can pay for it all." Corbyn replied with a mumbled as the girl put her card back into her purse.

"If you think money is going to satisfy me in a relationship you are completely wrong," the girl raised her eyebrows at him as he tilted his head.

"Then what is going to satisfy you?" Corbyn asked her, the pair grabbing their coffees before saying thank you and finding a free table in the corner of the shop, "sex?"

"No," she laughed.

"So you don't want sex and you never want money? You're a very easy girlfriend." He nodded, sitting down at the table opposite her as she held onto her hot cup with both hands.

"Time and company." She said to him, "As long as I am around someone and my time is being spent with them, it's more than enough."

"Rosy that's the most cliche answer i've ever heard." Corbyn rolled his eyes, "I like buying things for you and doing things for you, it's like... like an act of service thing."

"And I like spending all my time with you, in a quality time sort of way." Rosemary replied as he stared at her with a smile.

"You really like spending all your time with me?" He asked, receiving a quick nod, "what about your self-care Saturdays?"

"Happily." She smiled.

"You don't mind if I crash those every week?"

"Not at all."

"Noted." He nodded once with a small laugh, "so sex won't satisfy you?"

"I didn't say that." Rosemary told him, "I said money won't satisfy me, sex is not the only thing though."

"...So if I crashed a self-care Saturday and then we had sex, that would be like the best evening of your life?"

"...Are you trying to tell me you want to have sex with me?" She laughed at him as he shook his head.

"No, this is hypothetical." Corbyn told her.

"I can think of things that would top the evening but it would be nice." She shrugged.

"But obviously the guy has to be good at sex, we can't have James strutting in there thinking he's the shit." Corbyn explained as he folded his arms.

"All you talk about is James and my one date with him," she shook her head and smiled while he let out a sigh, "why don't we talk about your love life?"

"My love life is you." Corbyn told her as she went quiet, "you're my fake girlfriend, I'm kind of... I don't know what we are but I kiss you."

"I thought you'd be seeing someone else, you know." Rosemary admitted as he raised her eyebrows at her, "...what?"

"That'll look so sketchy to the cameras."

"I mean in private, obviously. You flirt really easily and a lot of girls are interested in you, I-"

"Girls are not interested in me." He laughed, "Rose, do I need to remind of the last girl who was interested in me? She lives in New York and-"

"I don't live in New York." Rosemary interrupted him as he stared at her for a few seconds, a frown growing on her face as she took another sip of her coffee and glanced around the cafe.

"...I didn't think you were interested."

"I kiss you for a reason." She smiled at him as he nodded.

"Yeah but if someone else came along and caught your eye... you know." He shrugged, taking a sip of his drink as she shook her head at him, "you'd go for them."

Rosemary watched him go quiet again while waiting for her reaction, sipping on his coffee as she stared at each other in silence for a few moments before she eventually let out a small sigh and shook her head.

"And I go on tour... I travel for months at a time." Corbyn continued, "and you run a store so you can't be away from it to come with me.. I figured you'd be more interested in someone who is also a homebody."

"...Isn't this the whole idea of seeing where things go?" Rosemary asked him with a small smile.

"I don't want to be the one to break your heart because I can't be what you need." Corbyn said as she slowly nodded with her smile fading, "if things progress with us, I'm scared that I can't
be the perfect guy for you."

"I don't need a perfect guy."

"But you're perfect." Corbyn said, "and you could look like an idiot when you're stood beside me."

"Okay well." She grabbed ahold of her cup again, "I just told you I wouldn't mind if you crashed an evening I always prefer to spend on my own.. does that tell you enough?"

"You could still look like an idiot." He raised his eyebrows.

"Then I'll be happy looking like an idiot." The girl shrugged with another smile, standing up and grabbing her bag from underneath the table while he watched her with a smile growing on his face.

And as she placed her bag onto her shoulder and threw her cup into the trashcan behind their table, she turned to look at him again as he still sat still with the same smile, "my plan now, let's go."

"Okay." He laughed slightly, getting up and throwing away his cup before following Rosemary out of the coffee shop and down the street, "are we walking?"

"Yes."

"The car is right there though."

"We can walk," she said, holding her arm out behind while making a grabbing motion with her hand, "i'll even hold your hand."

"Wow, being spoiled." He said with a sarcastic tone, grabbing ahold of her hand and catching up to her pace, "buys me a coffee and holds my hand? This is the best day ever."

"I have that effect on people," Rosemary shrugged as he let out a laugh, squeezing her hand a couple of times while glancing to her.

"We're agreeing on not posting anything about this date, right?" He asked her, "like... not posting anything to make it look fake to my fans."

"No posting to look fake, yes." She nodded at him, "The dates only count as dates if it's just to us, deal?"

"Deal," he smiled at her, placing a kiss on the back of her hand as they continued on walking to their destination, "but if the posting is for fake intentions."

"...Yes." She slowly nodded at him.

"Okay." He said, "so what is your plan for this date?"

"Sunset," she said, "at the beach."

"Oh. That's what the swimsuits were for." Corbyn said, "i'm not going swimming in January."

"It's February tomorrow." Rosemary looked up at him as he nodded at her, "it's my favourite month."

"It's a very irrelevant month." He laughed, "and your favourite month is October."

"Okay, February is my second favourite." Rosemary argued, "it is the month of love and one of the most busiest times of the year for my store."

"It's not the month of love. There is one day in the middle dedicated to love." He replied with a shake of his head as the girl frowned.

"I consider it the month of love. My florist is busy all February." She explained, "red roses are always being sold out."

"Do tulips sell out?"

"No but I sell a lot of them."

"Would you prefer red roses or tulips on Valentines day?"

"Tulips but I'd love any flower If I received them."

"Even if it was a single daisy?"

"Yes." Rosemary laughed at him, "I always work Valentine's Day so I've never actually celebrated it. What would you prefer?"

"Me?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Mhm. Red roses or some other flower?"

"I'm a red roses guy." Corbyn nodded, "always red roses."

"Okay." She replied.

"Why?"

"Just so I know." Rosemary shrugged, "and you asked for mine first."

"Yes I need it for research."

"I need mine for research too."

"That's really crazy. Coincidence?"

"I guess so." She shrugged and smiled at him, walking down the steps leading towards the beach, "I did also bring some snacks for the evening."

"Did you make them?"

"I made a few of them." She said.

"Perfect." He let out a sigh of relief.

–––––

INSTAGRAM

rosemarybennett, seaveydaniel and 77,938 others liked this post.

cxrbynpics: here comes the sun

view all comments

username: tears. i am crying.

corbynbesson: do do do dooo
↳ username: bye
↳ username: this man

username: ok ur first proper post of rosy AND it's on ur photography account? bye he's obsessed
↳ username: technically saying she's a piece of art
↳ username: stop. i'll cry.

rosemarybennett: i didn't know you took this
corbynbesson: i have a lot of photos you don't know of
↳ username: oh.
↳ username: is that cute or does he mean it in a sexual way
rosemarybennett: do you now?
corbynbesson: mostly consisting of ur florist and ur smile
↳ username: ok it's cute awww

username: rosy seems very stuck up lmfao

ashleymaebesson: new lockscreen thx
↳ username: LMFAO
corbynbesson: don't u dare

username: did he post this on his more lowkey account for a reason or is it to show off his work of art?
↳ username: the world will never know

username: lord not her....

seaveydaniel: wyd at a virginia beach in january
rosemarybennett: i took him there on our date
seaveydaniel: rosemary. why did u do that.
↳ username: BYE

username: god she's so perfect

username: i want your girlfriend

A/N

next chapter : 🍽🙂👥🤏🏼😡🫥😢

& that's all i'll say.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

9.1K 186 19
ミ☆ in which daniel seavey fell in love with a girl he met at a party -completed-
115K 2K 41
[ 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆, cmb ] "𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣." "𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞'𝙢 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜?" 𝐈�...
90.8K 2.3K 35
Jack always viewed his best friend, Melissa, as one of the guys until she starts going out with his band mate. Then everything changed. **Warning: ma...