Total Drama Island (Season On...

Door marlee2017

What if Total Drama Island is more M-rated...because let's be real, real sixteen-year-olds won't act like tha... Meer

Episode One
Episode Two
Episode Three
Episode Four
Episode Five
Episode Six
Episode Seven
Episode Eight
Episode Nine
Episode Ten
Episode Eleven
Episode Twelve.
Episode Thirteen
Episode Fourteen
Episode Fifteen
Episode Sixteen
Episode Seventeen
Episode Eighteen
Episode Twenty
Episode Twenty-One
Episode Twenty-Two
Episode Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Episode Twenty-Five
Episode Twenty-Six

Episode Ninteen

57 1 0
Door marlee2017

I do not own Total Drama Island that goes to the original creates, long with any pictures you see.

"Last time on Total Drama Island..." Chris begins. "The campers had to build their own hot wheels in a Motocross challenge to race for invincibility. There were big winners and big-time losers! And there were even some wicked, off-the-track motocross stunts! But in the end, it was Heather who crossed the finish line and double-crossed Lindsay and her luxury luggage. 

Who will be the next winner? Who will be the next loser? Who will renew my contract for next season? All these mind-robbing questions will be revealed in the next episode of Total.Drama.Island." Chris shouted.

[INTRO]

The campers were spending the night watching a horror movie. 

Jezebel sits behind Duncan, hiding her face in his neck and squeezing him tightly, using both her thighs and arms. 

"I could get used to this." Duncan said with a cocky smirk.

"Good, because I'll be sleeping with LeShawna." Jezebel told him.

"What? I could be used as your teddy bear." Duncan told.

"In your dreams." Jezebel snark back.

DJ who was sitting beside Jezebel was shaky like a leaf. 

"He's coming out of the woods with a big hacky chainsaw! That's so cool!"  Izzy gasp out.

"Oh, No! Psycho killer man's going for the car!" Owen gasps covering his eyes.

"Yo, fool couple! Stop making out and start the car!" LeShawna shouted at the screen.

"They're gonna be chainsaw sushi!" Izzy said laughing. The couple was unable to start the car and Owen stood up, knocking popcorn to the floor. "Great Canadian cheese!" he shouted. "Now the car won't start!" Owen finished up.

Jezebel could feel Duncan tense up from the movie. "I don't know why you don't like horror movies while you could do that to Heather?" Duncan asked. "I can read horror books, but horror movies are nothing but disgusting." Jezebel pointed out. 

"Oh, man. I hate scary movies!" DJ whimpered.

"Run! The psycho's gonna get you!" Izzy shouted. 

"Here comes the bloodfest!" Gwen declared and the couple was quickly dismembered by the chainsaw. "Yeah, right on." Gwen said

"Gross!" Duncan said laughing out. 

"Aw, the chainsaw psycho's going back into the woods! He's getting away! Yeah, the good ending! Izzy loves scary movies! she said jumping in Owens's arms. "So does Owen," he said dreaming, while Duncan and DJ gives him thumbs up.

"Whoo, am I ever glad that's over, I really hate scary movies." DJ said sighing out relief.

"Oh, yeah? What scares you most? The uh, part where everybody meets a grisly death? Or the psycho killer with the hook!" he said pulling out the hook and making DJ scream, holding his arms out in defense while everybody laugh.

Confessed:

"Okay, DJ had that coming with being around Duncan. I mean my brothers would do that if they like slasher movies." Jezebel said.

Confessed end

Confessed:

"Dude, that was not cool!" DJ said.

Confessed end

"Aw, come on Deej. It was pretty tame for a slasher flick." Gwen said.

"Yeah, there was hardly any hacking. Not like Bloodbath 2; Summer Camp Regin of Terror!" Duncan said.

"No way! That's like my favorite movie! I love when the killer jams that guy's hand into the lawnmower!" Gwen said happily. Duncan laugh and moved closer to Gwen, and Jezebel have a smile on her face seeing her two best friends get together.

"Or when he pushes the girl off the dock and then she lands on a propeller blade that slices her in half!" Duncan said moving closer to him.

"Or when he shoves that big dude's head inside the wood chipper!" they both said together before laughing at DJ's horror-like face.

"I'm glade you both can share your love and joy for horror movies. But I'll still bunk with LeShawna." Jezebel told them while holding LeShawna tightly.

"Aw, looks like Gwen and Duncan have more in common than bad fashion sense. It's just mindless guts and gore." Heather said. 

"Horror movies aren't mindless." Gwen defended and Duncan nodded along.

"Yeah, they're loaded with psychological trauma, look at DJ." Duncan pointed out.

"Whatever, does anyone have any idea what our challenge is going to be this week?" Heather asked. 

"Yeah, where's the Chrismeister?" Geoff asked throwing a chip in his mouth.

The campers were silent for a while until they heard the faint humming of something over neat the dock. They quickly made their way there and watched as Chef threw luggage onto the boat of losers while Chris stood at the controls, waiting for him to finish.

"Hey, yo Chef. Where's the fire?" Duncan asked, Chef, squealed and jumped onto the boat, running into the engine room and taking off, leaving behind a backpack. 

"Hey!" Owen shouted, holding it up. "You forgot this!" something fell from it, and Owen picked it up. It was a newspaper and he opened it to the first page. 

"Escaped murder on the loose. Be on the lookout for a man wearing a hockey mask with a hook and carrying a chainsaw." Owen read out loud. 

"He's on the loose!" Izzy said laughing out loud. 

"Oh, come on! They don't expect us to fall for this. Scary movie followed by a hasty exit followed by a strategically placed lame prop?" Heather scoffed.

"I don't know. He looked pretty spooked." DJ pointed out.

"Pul-lease. It's all part of their little stunt to freak us out." Heather said, and even though it left a bad taste in Jezebel's mouth she had to agree with her. Seems pretty fishy.

"If this is a stunt," Owen said digging around the backpack. "Would Chris leave his hair gel?" he asked, and everyone but Heather and Jezebel gasped. 

"Whoa! This is for real!" Gwen said shocked.

"So let me get this straight, Chris left us for dead and now we're alone while that escaped psycho killer with a chainsaw is on the loose." DJ gulped.

"No. We're alone while that psycho killer with a chainsaw and a hook is on the loose!" Duncan said as he pulled out the hook again making DJ scream. 

"Really Duncan. You know he's either going to wet his bed or sleep with you and wet your bed." Jezebel whispered into Duncan's ear. And Duncan looked at her in horror and she nodded at DJ.

"Yeah, get a grip bro," LeShawna told him.

"I can't help it. I feel like we're being watched." DJ whimpered. 

"Duh, it's a reality show. We're always being watched." Heather told him.

"Okay look, it doesn't matter if this is real or a challenge. We need a game plan." Gwen said.

"Yeah, we need a game plan." DJ agreed frantically. 

"You little fright wigs might need a game plan, but I need a facial," Heather said, walking away. 

"Are you crazy? The first rule of slasher films is never going off alone." Gwen told her.

"I might actually listen to you if I were in a movie. We're being punked. You're so gullible." Heather said, before turning to a camera. "Hey! Chris! If you're listening, next time rent one that takes place at a summer camp!" she said before turning around.

"If you losers wanna hang around and play boogie man, go ahead. But I got a date with exfoliation." Heather told them.

"And the bossy mean chick seals her fate." Izzy said as she walked away running her finger across her throat.

"Wow, you're really good at sound effects." Owen told Izzy.

"I say, we go back to camp and talk strategy. Who's in?" Gwen asked, and everyone agreed and they all made their way back to the camp. They took a seat next to the campfire and Gwen went over the rules to follow in a horror movie.

*

Izzy grabs Owen to one side and the two head out together.

"So that's how Owen won the hot-dog-a-thon. Owen ate two hundred dogs...well hundred and ninety-eight actually. The judges wouldn't count the last two since they squirted back up Owen's nose." Owen told her.

"Wicked. Izzy's impressed." Izzy told Owen.

"Hey, where are we going?" Owen asked.

"Izzy's walking in the woods." Izzy replied.

"Ah, cool. The woods? Huh, the woods? Why does that feel wrong?" Owen said to himself. 

*

"Okay, rule number one. Do not go off your own. Rule number two, if you go off your own, never go into the woods. Rule number three, if you go out to the woods, never ever make out in the woods or you will die in the woods." Gwen said, and she looks up from the ground and looked around.

"Where are Owen and Izzy?" Gwen asked.

"Breaking rules one through three," Duncan said, from his spot.

"Ugh, whatever. I'll draw up a picture of each of us." Gwen said.

*

Owen had Izzy on his back and he is climbing on the cliff.

"Does this feels wrong to you?" Owen asked her.

"No your head is good and hollow, so it's got a great beat. All your yakking is keeping my mind off the escaped psycho killer with the chainsaw and a hook." Izzy replied back.

Then Owen sits up, knocking Izzy off his back. "Great balls of fire. That's it the psycho killer! Remember how he left the woods to hack apart the couple who were making out." Owen said in shock.

"But we're not making out." Izzy pointed out.

"Oh, yeah." Owen replied back.

"You want to make out?" She asked.

"Yes." Owen replied.

However, in an act of spontaneity, Owen and Izzy jump into some bushes nearby and start to make out even as a figure looking like the escaped killer nears the area. 

Moments later, the two run from the area screaming at the figure running after them. 

"This feels so much longer and flatter then how we got here." Owen said.

"That's because horror movies extend the running scenes." Izzy explained.

"Really? Why?" Owen asked.

"It gives them time to film a good wipeout," Izzy told him.

And then Owen falls off the edge of a cliff and hits a goat, fire hydrant, cactus, a plunger that sets off explosives, and a campfire before hitting the bottom. 

"Ow my spine!" Owen shouted out. 

"Owen, I'm coming!" Izzy called out.

And follows him with the same sounds ringing out as she descends and lands on Owen. Moments later, the killer approaches them. 

"Owen is too young to die. Here take Izzy." Owen said, and pushes Izzy in the direction of the killer. While Owen flees and, a few moments later, reaches the tent where Chris is monitoring what is going on.

"Dude, dude. There's a guy with a hockey mask, and a chainsaw, and a hook, and he's after us." Owen told Chris.

"And...yeah, yeah right there, he is right..." Owen said pointing at him the camera before he entered the tent with Izzy. "We're totally dead!" Owen shouted out.

"Owen, stop screaming. It's Chef." Chris told him.

"Oh cool," Izzy said before laughing. "Great costume. Wow, you totally got me. You did. I was freaked out." Izzy said.

"You punked us?" Owen asked.

"Yes and no. It was your challenge to watch a scary movie, then survive one." Chris told them.

Then Owen laughs.  "Did you hear that? He was punking us. It was a joke. Too funny. Oh, I was all, ahh! And then you were all, EEE! For the love of Peter pumpkin eater, that was some fun going on. Am I right?" Owen asked Izzy, trying to make a joke out of it.

"Oh, you're still on the part where Owen shoved Izzy into the Killer?

"The good news is you're safe. The bad news is you lost the challenge. But now you get to watch our fake psycho terrorize the rest of the campers. Fun, huh?" Chris asked with a laugh.

"Yes. Totally awesome tv viewing." Owen said as Chris and Chef walked out.

"Owen's not getting, to second base is he?" he asked Izzy shakes her head. "Is he getting to first base?" Izzy shakes her head, "Didn't think so." he said. He then asks, "Is he getting up to bat?" to which she punches him in the head. 

"Great work Chef. But next time try to really work the hook-hand angle a bit more." Chris told him, squirting water in his mouth.

*

Jezebel sits there watching DJ and Geoff walked off to go to the bathroom. "Okay, now that I've drawn a chart of all the players, we can...where's DJ and Geoff?" Gwen asked them.

"DJ had to go take a leak so he took party boy with him." Duncan said, and soon after they heard a scream through the bathroom.

"I'll go check it out." Gwen said, running off to the bathroom.

*

"Okay, no mater what, you do not leave. Not if you hear a psycho, not if you see a psycho, not if the psycho is slashing you to bits." DJ told him.

"Dude, no worries. I got your back." Geoff said to him.

However, Geoff is lured away by the sound of an ice cream truck — courtesy of Chris.

 And Heather is wearing a lime green facial mask and towels, which makes DJ screams and runs at the same time. 

After running over hills, off a cliff, through the base of the lake, down the, and into Chris's tent, DJ is brought to his senses when Izzy slaps him across the face. 

"Dude your safe." Chris told him

"I am?" DJ asked with a sigh.

"It's just Chef. He was gonna scare the be-jabbers out of you, but apparently Heather beat him to it." Chris said.

"Bro did you see her face and legs? The was some serious ugly going on." DJ pointed out.

"True, but you still bailed before Chef even got a crack at you. Speaking or which, you're up Psycho man." Chris told him.

*

Back at the bathroom, Gwen walks in.

"Are you okay, I heard screaming?" Gwen asked.

"I'm fine. But you might want to check on DJ. He ran out of here like he saw a ghost. Can I have my shower in peace...please?" Heather told her.

Gwen is about to warn Heather that she shouldn't do that if she were her, but Heather looks at her with an angry expression.

"Suit yourself." Gwen told her. "By the way that's a great look on you." Gwen told her.

After Gwen leaves, Heather goes to enter the shower but is terrified to see the killer standing a few feet away. A short time later, in Chris's tent.

"Maybe if you paid attention to scary movies, you'd know that A, you never go off alone. And B, you certainty never shower alone." Chris told her.

*

"Okay I'm bored, so let's play a game called, 'How they die,'" Jezebel said. LeShawna let out a laugh and Duncan nodded. 

"I thought you would scare like DJ and not saying you bored," Duncan said. "Well for one the murderer who is after us is Chef, and for the other is that I don't have a strong stomach when it comes to gore," Jezebel said, looking a little green.

"So let's start with Owen. How does he die? Raise your hand." Jezebel said and LeShawna was the first to raise her hand.

"He would be killed by being stuffed in an oven while looking for a snack," LeShawna said. "Good one, Duncan can you beat that?" Jezebel asked, and he shake his head.

"Umm, let me think. He gets killed in the kitchen trying to find a snack...by a knife though the neck." Jezebel said. No one was truly impressed by it. "Okay, LeShawna gets the point, even I have to admit that was pretty lame," Jezebel said.

"Next is DJ," Jezebel called out.

"He'd get stabbed," Duncan called out. 

"He'd fall off a cliff running away," LeShawna called out.

"He'd step on a rake or shovel while he ran away in a panic." Jezebel said.

"Duncan is out in the running." both LeShawna and Jezebel said, and even Duncan had to agree to that. "Let's end this one on a tie." Jezebel told LeShawna. "Fine by me.

*

"Look, I don't know about you all. But I'm hungry and I'm gonna go get something to eat" LeShawna called out, before heading into the kitchen.

"Where'd LeShawna go?" Gwen asked coming back, ad picking up her pencil to edit one of her drawings.

"She went to get some food," Duncan said and Gwen huffed in annoyance.

Confessed:

"Doesn't anyone listen to me?! " Gwen said.

Confessed end

Gwen crossed LeShawna out on the chart and turned to Duncan and Jezebel.

*

In the kitchen, Leshawna reaches for a plate of brownies and said.

"Now that's what I'm talking about." LeShawna, before taking a bite.

But stops when she hears her name being whispered, followed by the appearance of the killer. 

"Yeah? I got Eighteen years in the projects. Bring it." LeShawna said to the killer.

And run all the way to the tent.

"Whoo-hoo. I did not see that coming. No way." LeShawna said.

"Mmm, and challenging the killer what were you thinking? But you score major points in for scooping up these delicious munchies." Chris told her.

"Chris can I just leave for five minutes? This mask is chafing." Heather asked, and her mask cracks.

"Yeah, yeah let her leave." DJ cried out, after jumping in Chris arms.

"Sorry, we've got to wait till everyone slashed. And it looks like our buddy Geoff is up next." Chris told them and pointed out.

*

Back outside, Geoff hasn't noticed the ice cream truck he learned about earlier. When the killer taps him on the back.

"Hey dude, do you see an ice-cream truck?" Geoff asked.  After several seconds of obliviousness, Geoff finally realizes who's behind him and screams. 

Moments later, Chef deposits a wide-eyed Geoff in the tent with Chris and the others.

"By far the worst blunder yet." Chris stated.

"Not to mention bailing on me. Don't you know you never leave a brother when he's taking a leak?" DJ told him.

"Okay, even I know. That doesn't sound right." Owen pointed out.

*

 "What about Geoff?" Gwen asked. "He probably bit it with DJ," Duncan said from his spot, and Gwen crossed them out.

"Well, it's no surprise. Rule number five the party guy is the prime target for psycho killers, right after the big lovable jock." Gwen said.

Confessed:

"Psh now tells me," DJ said.

Confessed end

"You know what really ticked me off? That I was trying to help them." Gwen said, venting out her frustration. 

"Live and learn, Sweetheart," Duncan said dryly while putting two sticks on fire. "You really are a pyro, aren't you?" Gwen asked. "Huh, and I thought you made that up," Jezebel said. "So? I like burning stuff." Duncan said. 

"Is that what you went to juvie for?" Gwen asked.

"Like I'd tell you what I went to juvie for?" Duncan said with a snort.

"Oh, pleased. He went to juvie for two things. One; is because he vandalizes something. Two; because he went to the girls locker room trying to steal girls' underwear and bras." Jezebel said, and Gwen laugh at that, and Duncan set Gwen's drawing pad on fire. 

"Oh, my god! I'll go get water!" Gwen said, before running off. 

"And then there's only us two." Duncan said, looking at Jezebel.

"Don't look at him, I'm just waiting till Chris has had his fun." she told him.

"Duncan...Duncan...Duncan." was whispered in the wind. "You and me, psycho." Duncan said seeing the murderer and heading off to the docks.

"Well...he's dead." Jezebel said, watching him to the docks.

*

Confessed:

"When you got an all-out prize fight, you wait until the fight is over. One guy's left standing, and that's how you know who won." Duncan said.

Confessed end

Duncan makes his way down to the dock after hearing his name being whispered and comes face to face with the killer.

"Oh, this gonna be fun. Come and get, goalie boy." Duncan calls him out.

Duncan hurls a chair, a canoe, a life preserver, a surfboard, and a fish at the killer.

"What? I ran out of stuff to throw." Duncan told him, before screaming.

And he watched as the chainsaw cut into the dock just in front of him. Duncan grabs the chainsaw from him and prepares to see who's behind the mask. 

"Thought you could scare me? Ha, now let's see who's behind the mask." Duncan said.

*

Gwen came back with a bucket of water and tossed it at the sketchpad. "Where did Duncan go?" Gwen asked. 

"To go and face the psycho." Jezebel mocked, and Gwen rolled her eyes, clutching her grumbling stomach.

"C'mon, let's go get a sandwich," Gwen said. "Sure, but let's stop at the cabin. I need to grab something. 

And Jezebel grabs her pepper spray/flashlight/flint and steel/ and lastly my swift army knife and put them in my small leather purse.

*

Duncan pulled the tent open with a hockey mask in his hand. "Someone lose this?" he asked. And the others cheered.

"Way to go, Duncan!" Izzy said, before turning to look at the computer screen. "Hey, cool Gwen and Jezebel are taking a psycho by themselves." Izzy pointed out.

"Hey, wait for a second, if Chef is here then who's with Gwen and Jezebel?" Duncan asked.

"Hey Lola. It's the real escape psycho killer with a chainsaw and a hook." Owen yelled out.

And everyone runs to the Lodge.

"This could be really, really good for the ratings, but really really bad for lawsuits." Chris said to Chef.

*

"I wasn't born yesterday, dude. Please, we watch a scary movie with an escaped psycho killer with a chainsaw and a hook and here you are running around." Gwen told him, and Jezebel nodded while keeping a tight grip on her pepper spray.

But the man stayed quiet. "Okay, I know actors without speaking parts don't get paid much, but seriously man, invest in a dental plan and toothpaste." Gwen said.

"Hey, you want a sandwich, before you impale me with your big, scary hook," Jezebel said, holding up a sandwich to him. 

"Look, you can drop the charade, okay? I know you're an actor with a hook prop, and frankly, you're not the scary man." Gwen said, and the man pulled his hook off showing his throbbing red nub.

"Ew, how'd they get it to look all red and scabby like that?" Gwen asked. "That's rude," Jezebel told her. 

He yelled out in anger, and lifted up his hook and chainsaw, just as Chris, Chef, and all the campers burst through the door.

"Guys! He's the real psycho killer!" they all screamed.

"What!" both screamed out, and Gwen kicked him in the face, while Jezebel grabs her pepper spray and spray him in the face.

"Ow! That was so uncalled for!" He yelled pulling off his mask and saying that in a high-pitched voice. "I am so out of here! I get treated better in prison!" He slammed the door behind him and everyone watched in silence.

"Should we call the police?" Geoff asked, and Chris nodded, snapping over to Chef, who walked off to call the authorities.

While Duncan high-five both Gwen and Jezebel.

*

Back at the bonfire.

"Well, it's pretty clear that Gwen and Jezebel won invincibility this week. And sadly, it's equally unanimous that DJ walks the Dock of Shame." Chris said, and DJ frowned.  "Since he was the only one who screamed and bolted without the escaped psycho killer even being there. But no hard feeling man, you will be missed." Chris told them.

"Group hug!" Owen called out and everyone gives DJ a warm hug before he leaves.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.5K 64 30
Total Drama Island. A reality TV show hosted by the one and only, Chris McLean. A gross summer camp, disgusting food and one way not to spend your su...
13.9K 331 8
Y/N, a 16 year-old high school student who jokingly applies to be a contestant on the Canadian survival show "Total Drama Island", is (not so) pleasa...
72.1K 444 98
MOSTLY DUNCNEY!! This is mostly just the texts, gc, and posts that I think total drama island would do, then it turns into a short story, if anyone i...
8.8K 145 17
It's been a few weeks since the previous season ended. It started with 22 campers, an after a grueling 8 weeks Duncan managed to conquer the island a...