Rebirth of Xiao Wen

Autorstwa jeon_jijae

About the novels I post: 》They are Not. Mine. 》For Reading and Offline Purposes Only. 》Originally Chinese no... Więcej

summary
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-60
61-70
71-80
81-90
91-100
101-110
111-120
121-130
131-140
141-150
151-160
161-170
181-190
191-200
201-210
211-220
221-230
231-240
241-250
251-260
261-270
271 end

171-180

48 2 0
Autorstwa jeon_jijae

71

Chapter 171 Lie Lang is afraid of entanglement

Gathered in the meeting room of the Standing Committee of the Anjing County Party Committee, and brushed off more than half of the new faces, He Kun was a little emotional. In fact, if it weren't for the fact that the last county party committee was too rotten, he really didn't want to spend more time on political struggles. Wouldn't it be better to spend more time doing things for the masses?

This time, Mayor Jiang Luomei helped He Kun introduce the new Standing Committee members one by one.

Eleven members of the Standing Committee of Anjing County, He Kun, Secretary of the County Party Committee, Jiang Luomei, Deputy Secretary of the County Party Committee and County Chief. The third is the deputy secretary of the county party committee Xiangdong, who was promoted from the former head of the propaganda department to the deputy secretary of the county party committee. They were followed by Liang Huaye, director of the Organization Department, Huang Songhan, political commissar of the Ministry of Human and Armed Forces, Yang He, secretary of the Political and Legal Committee, Tu Qing, secretary of the Disciplinary Committee, Mu Qifeng, director of the Propaganda Department, Chen Luyang, director of the County Party Committee Office, Tian Yulin, executive deputy magistrate, and Ye Shaojing, deputy magistrate.

Tu Qing, the secretary of the Disciplinary Committee, is also a female cadre. Everyone said that the secretary of the Disciplinary Committee of Anjing County has become attached to women, and just promoted a female secretary, and another female secretary came.

Of course, it is auspicious for you to be transferred to the position of the previous promotion, even if you usually chat, you will also say a few blessings along the way.

But the new Secretary of the Disciplinary Committee, Tu Qing, is quite young. At the age of less than forty years, he looks very beautiful. Although he is wearing formal clothes, he has a natural charm. This kind of woman, to be called the Secretary of the Disciplinary Committee, makes people feel unreliable, but you can't doubt her ability because of other people's looks, right?

"Comrades, I am glad that our county party committee team is finally complete again. If a county wants to develop rapidly, it must first complete the hardware. Our county party committee standing committee team is this hardware and is the leader of our Anjing County." After He Kun officially met everyone, he went straight to the topic. He Kun felt that he had wasted too much time in the political struggle. Now that the overall situation of Anjing County has been decided, the current work to be done is to go all out to develop the economy, "Now The dragon head is already complete, and the dragon body needs us to build it together. For the rapid economic development of Anjing County and the improvement of people's living standards, the task of our Standing Committee is very heavy. However, judging from the resumes of comrades, we are here Every comrade in the company is very capable. Then, I will assign a task to everyone here, and everyone must undertake a certain amount of investment promotion task."

He Kun directly talked about economic development and investment promotion at the orientation meeting, and also assigned tasks to all the Standing Committee members, which shocked all the Standing Committee members present.

"I know that everyone has doubts and thinks that investment promotion is the task of the leaders in charge of economic work, but I don't think so. The next step in our Anjing County is to focus on economic development, and all work must be Around this point." He Kun knew that everyone was a little unacceptable for a while, "Of course, if there are special circumstances, or the comrades in charge of a certain work task are very busy, certain tasks can be reduced or reduced."

He Kun When the words came out, all the Standing Committee members breathed a sigh of relief.

"However," He Kun's words brought everyone's hearts out again, "the focus of our work in Anjing County cannot be changed. Under this premise, if some comrades' investment promotion work exceeds the allocated target or has outstanding performance Yes, I will report to my comrades, I will report it to the city, I want to report it to the province, and even report it to the central government. You all know that some time ago, I asked for a sum of 50 million from the capital for poverty alleviation. The Central Poverty Alleviation Office It also attaches great importance to our Anjing County. If our Anjing County can get rid of the name of a poor county at the fastest speed and develop rapidly, everyone can imagine that the credit can be multiplied and the influence will be very large. ."

He Kun's words seemed to change from a different angle, giving the Standing Committee members a new direction. Just now, the Standing Committee members were still dissatisfied with the assignment of the task of attracting investment, but in an instant, everyone's eyes lit up, and they were already thinking quickly about what kind of relationship could lead to what kind of company.

Secretary He said it too seriously, thank you for the credit!

Report to the city, report to the province, and also report to the central government.

If other county party secretaries say so, others may disagree, but He Kun is different.

Who is He Kun, not to mention the terrifying background of the possibility of the 'premier' and 'commander of the military region' that he mentioned in the meeting in the city that day, the 50 million poverty alleviation fund alone is not who can be obtained. There is a theory that He Kun is the son of Vice Premier He. I don't know whether this claim is correct or not, but it is inevitable that Secretary He has contact with the central officials.

So today, Secretary He said so loudly to the Standing Committee members to report their merits to the city, the province, and the Central Committee. The Standing Committee members believe it. If they can do it to their superiors, not to mention the Central Committee, they are even in the city and the province. Leaders leave a certain impression, and the future will be bright. At the first meeting of the new county party committee leading group in Anjing County, He Kun did not dwell on the division of labor, unity or other familiarity of the new standing committee members. The work enthusiasm of the Standing Committee members has left a deep impression on all the Standing Committee members. Secretary He's prestige in the officialdom of Anjing County was once again established in the image of 3G in this meeting of the Standing Committee of the County Party Committee. Let's say that He Kun's prestige has greatly increased here, but Xiao Wen has been entangled. "Brother Xiao, I'm Zijiao," a coquettish voice came from the phone's microphone, giving Xiao Wen goosebumps, "Are you free at night, let's have a meal together." Since Xiao Wen came back, Chen Zijiao entangled Xiao Wen. Since Chen Zijiao saw Xiao Wen's atmosphere and high-end in Zhao Shiqi's custom clothing store, she finally made up her mind to become Xiao Wen's girlfriend. However, when Chen Zijiao made up her mind, Xiao Wen went abroad some time ago and couldn't find it again, and she couldn't start any plans. Finally, when Xiao Wen came back, Chen Zijiao struggled with the wise saying of 'women chase men, separate layers of yarn'. Chen Zijiao's mother, Aunt Chen and Zhan Xiangmei, grew up in the same compound. They are both daughters of cadres in the army. However, Zhan Xiangmei married Ou Boqing, while Aunt Chen hired a young and handsome man because there was only one daughter in the family. son-in-law. When he was young, a young and handsome husband was Aunt Chen's most worthy of showing off, but Ou Boqing, who was married to Zhan Xiangmei, was average in appearance, and there was nothing particularly handsome. Because Aunt Chen was recruiting a son-in-law and had a high status in the family, she gave birth to a son and a daughter. Compared with Zhan Meixiang, who has been unable to conceive, Aunt Chen is proud.

But slowly, Ou Boqing, a blue-chip stock, climbed higher and higher because of his own ability, while the son-in-law recruited by Aunt Chen was a lazy son-in-law, and with the help of his father-in-law, he managed to become a deputy department-level cadre.

After the death of Aunt Chen's father, the son-in-law who came to the door no longer had the motivation and ability to develop, and the Chen family slowly retired in this upper circle in the capital. However, Ou Boqing's official position climbed higher and higher, and Zhan Xiangmei became more and more prominent in front of her childhood friends.

But Aunt Chen still has a sense of superiority in front of Zhan Meixiang. The fundamental reason is that she gave birth to a son and a daughter, and Zhan Meixiang has nothing to do.

However, recently, it was rumored that Zhan Meixiang had recognized a son in his twenties, and I heard that the couple were very satisfied with this son. This is a big happy event. Friends came to congratulate her, but Aunt Chen disagreed. What is the use of a son who is not born by himself, it is just self-comfort, and who knows why others recognize them as godfather and godmother, it is nothing more than power and money, just to buy face, can he really Zhan Meixiang and his wife are parents, and give them the end of life?

Although Aunt Chen has faded out of the circle of the upper class in the capital, she is still full of yearning for the upper class in the capital. These people, even if they were the so-called upper classes of the capital before, only touched the edge of the upper classes of the capital. They were barely considered the upper classes of the capital. For the seven real families in the capital, they were only marginal figures. However, with the development of these years, the power of the non-aristocratic family alliance has become stronger and stronger. As the backbone of the non-aristocratic family alliance, Ou Boqing's status has become more and more prominent. When Aunt Chen found out that Aunt Tang planned to visit Zhan Meixiang and see her son, Aunt Chen was also moved. She made a calculation with her husband at home and was going to take her daughter with her. Although that son was just Zhan Meixiang's cheap son, he was officially recognized after all, and it was made public in the circle of friends. If you can get your daughter to climb this family, it will be considered as a relationship with Ou Boqing. At that time, let Ou Boqing help her in-laws and old friends to raise the level of her husband, then maybe Zhan Meixiang will ask herself in the future. .

Aunt Chen thought so, and took her daughter there. Although their family is not as good as that of Zhan Meixiang's, the beauty of their daughter can never be deceived. At that time, he was already regarded as the flower of the entire military compound, and then he found a handsome and handsome husband. Of course, the son and daughter born were all dragons and phoenixes, and they looked handsome.

With Zhan Meixiang's eyes, his son couldn't look much better. When the son saw his daughter, didn't he bow down to his daughter's pomegranate skirt?

Auntie Chen told her daughter Chen Zijiao what she thought. At first, Chen Zijiao was reluctant. She was afraid of seeing a crooked melon or a fat man, but she analyzed her daughter and persuaded her again. Only let my daughter agree to meet up.

Unexpectedly, her daughter Chen Zijiao was tempted at this sight, but Xiao Wen didn't think so.

Chen Zijiao asked for the number. After a few days, she wanted to be restrained enough to go to Xiao Wen, but she couldn't get through. After inquiring again, I found out that I went abroad on a business trip.

Finally came back, Chen Zijiao didn't want to let go like this again, she had to seize the opportunity and take the initiative to attack.

Today's girls, in order to be happy, take the initiative to do nothing.

Lie Lang is afraid of entanglement with women!

Chen Zijiao agrees with Auntie Chen educating her daughter like this.

72

Chapter 172 Xiao Wen's Peach Blossom Tribulation

Xiao Wen's head was full of black lines, "I'm sorry, Miss Chen, I have plans tonight, next time."

Xiao Wen really didn't lie to Chen Zijiao, he always went to see Mr. He one day a week. I just returned to China this week, and I was quite busy. I didn't visit Mr. He for a week.

Mr. He said that it was full, and he called to urge him.

Xiao Wen said that he would definitely go over tonight and have a meal by the way, only then did Mr. He 'hum' with satisfaction.

Chen Zijiao reluctantly hung up the phone, gritted her teeth, and Aunt Chen asked eagerly, "How is it, is Xiao Wen free?"

"He said he has arrangements." Chen Zijiao sat down on the sofa and said bitterly, "He It's just perfunctory me."

"No, no," Aunt Chen comforted her daughter, "Maybe I really don't have time, I'll ask him again next time."

"No!" Chen Zijiao stood up abruptly, "I don't believe he is real. I'm not free. I asked him yesterday and said he was not free. Is he really that busy? He's just a department-level cadre. How can he be so busy when he catches a lot of people in the capital."

"Then what do you think?" Aunt Chen asked weakly.

"I'm going to see if he's really that busy." Chen Zijiao looked at her mother, "I'll wait outside his work unit and wait for him to get off work to see where he goes."

"Ah? Follow?" Aunt Chen asked.

"I just want to see," Chen Zijiao said unconvincingly, "Is he really free, or is he trying to get hold of it!"

Since returning from abroad, Bai Ruxue's admiration for Xiao Wen has risen from the ordinary level to the FANS level. If Wen is a star, she will definitely be the head of the 'mosquito group'.

Bai Ruxue will always remember the events of those few days. Under the gun of that foreign anti-government organization, the lewd laughter of those people, some people looked at her and said a few words with a smile, "This little girl is good, enjoy one before she dies. It's worth it." Then, someone came to pull her, and Xiao Wen resolutely stood up to stop her.

Xiao Wen didn't speak Russian. Although Bai Ruxue was scared to death, she still stuttered as a translator in Xiao Wen's calm eyes. The eyes of those anti-government organizations changed. They pointed guns at her and Xiao Wen. , let them lead the way.

Just as the rebels were about to slip away, the last man turned his head and pointed his gun at them again. Bai Ruxue heard the man say, "It's no use keeping you alive."

Although Xiao Wen couldn't understand those words, everyone could understand the body language. Xiao Wen slammed Bai Ruxue behind him and shouted, "Those who don't keep their word will never achieve anything." In

Chinese, the terrorists of the Russian anti-government organization could not understand, but Xiao Wen's gestures and words gave With Bai Ruxue's great courage, she followed Xiao Wen and shouted out these words in Russian. The man put down his gun and looked at the two of them with a look called 'admiration'. When the government troops came in, Bai Ruxue cried with joy, thinking that she was finally rescued. But the Russian people said that they let go of the Russian anti-government troops, and they were accomplices.

Bai Ruxue wanted to refute, but the so-called Russian government troops didn't listen to her explanation at all, and arrested the two of them as spies.

Bai Ruxue fell into despair again, she knew that they were in trouble this time.

Bai Ruxue is from the capital, and her father is the minister of the Ministry of Water Resources. Although their family is not comparable to the seven major families in the capital, there are many officials in the family, mainly because she has an uncle who is an official of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. She has also heard of such cases since she was a child. She was arrested by the local government for some reason abroad, and it is very difficult to rescue her through diplomatic channels.

Especially after Bai Ruxue calmed down, she analyzed that although the situation of her and Xiao Wen was a disaster, it did help the Russian anti-government organization escape. If there is not enough interest, she and Chauvin may spend half their lives in a Russian prison.

During those three days, no one took care of Bai Ruxue and Xiao Wen. Bai Ruxue was even more desperate, she knew that the more they were ignored, the more hopeless their future was. In such despair, it was Xiao Wen who was always encouraging her. Even when the Russian government army just put them in the detention center, they used the pretext that the two of them were different from men and women to separate them. It was also Xiao Wen who tried hard to make them separate. The two stayed together, at least giving Bai Ruxue a support in the strong helplessness.

Three days later, the Russian government army took them out and said 'you can go', Bai Ruxue couldn't believe it. They signed a definite release and were led out the gate. Seeing the sunlight outside the door, Bai Ruxue cried again with joy, she knew she had a new life.

In such joy, Bai Ruxue saw a handsome man, slowly approached Xiao Wen, and said to him, "Wen Wen, I'll take you home." She saw Xiao Wen throw into the man's arms. Inside, the two hugged very tightly, very tightly. Bai Ruxue thought how did the embrace of the two men look so harmonious and beautiful?

"Xiao Chu, where are you going home?" Bai Ruxue came over with a smile before leaving work, "Can you give me a ride?"

"Where are you going?" Xiao Wen asked with a smile.

"The direction of Jianguomen." Bai Ruxue replied.

"Okay, just in the same direction, no problem." Xiao Wen smiled and nodded.

"Thank you." Bai Ruxue waved her hand happily, "Then I'll come to you when I get off work."

Bai Ruxue left excitedly. Of course she knew that Xiao Wen's house was heading towards Jianguomen, so she said that on purpose. . She was looking for a chance to be alone with Xiao Wen.

Of course, although Bai Ruxue admired Xiao Wen, she didn't have any special meaning for Xiao Wen, she just wanted to find an opportunity to invite Xiao Wen to have a meal to thank him. This is also the meaning of her father, Minister Bai. This time Xiao Wen helped Bai Ruxue so much in Russia. It can be said that without Xiao Wen, Bai Ruxue would be miserable. It is also necessary to invite others to a meal to express gratitude. of.

The little girl is still relatively strict in her work. It is not easy to talk about these private matters during work hours, and it is not good to be heard. Bai Ruxue will use the excuse of taking a ride to find Xiao Wen to be alone.

Chen Zijiao parked her car under a big tree outside the gate of the Central Political Office, and she stared at the vehicles coming out of the car seriously. There are also many parking spaces outside the gate of the Central Political Office, and Chen Zijiao's car is not conspicuous there.

Chen Zijiao had seen Xiao Wen's car. She went to JONE to buy clothes that day, and Xiao Wen drove them there, so Chen Zijiao came here to follow Xiao Wen.

After a while, sure enough, Xiao Wen's car appeared, and there was a girl sitting in Xiao Wen's passenger seat.

Chen Zijiao's face was gloomy, Aunt Chen comforted her daughter in the passenger seat, "Maybe it's just a colleague who stopped by for a ride, don't worry."

Chen Zijiao pursed her lips and didn't speak, started the car, and followed.

"Xiao Chu, thank you." Bai Ruxue smiled sweetly.

After the common difficulties in Russia, the relationship between Xiao Wen and Bai Ruxue has become much closer. Xiao Wen still appreciates the little girl who is very afraid in such a dangerous situation in Russia but still completes the translation task. Therefore, the tone of speech also brought a bit of closeness, "Just by the way, thank you."

"Haha," Bai Ruxue smiled stupidly, "I mean thank you for your help in Russia, if it weren't for you, I, I may not be able to go back to the country."

"How long has it been?" Xiao Wen waved his hand disapprovingly, "I'm just trying to save myself, I can only say that our lives are big."

"Haha, that's right, it's okay. We have a great fate." Bai Ruxue recalled this experience and felt a lot of emotion, "Xiao Chu, my father said he wanted to invite you and your friend to have a meal, thank you for your help. You can't help but give face. Oh."

"Ah?" Xiao Wen didn't expect this, he shook his head gently, and said, "No need, it just happened to be a group of us. I couldn't do anything in Russia without you as an interpreter. There will be no good results, and I can't count as helping you, we are just helping each other."

"I helped, of course I helped," Bai Ruxue said anxiously, "If it wasn't for you who stopped the anti-government troops, I would have been killed by them long ago... Moreover, if you hadn't been by my side at that time. , I broke down long ago. My life is very valuable to my parents, of course I should treat you to a meal."

Xiao Wen saw that the little girl was in a hurry, and smiled, "Okay, okay, Okay, I promise you first. However, my friend is not in the capital. When he comes back, I will inform you. When that time comes, we will have a good meal with you and save your precious life. How about getting the value back?"

"Well," Bai Ruxue nodded happily, "Then it's settled."

Xiao Wen's car stopped, the girl got out of the car and smiled sweetly at Xiao Wen. With a wave of his hand, Xiao Wen's car slowly drove forward again.

Aunt Chen breathed a sigh of relief and said to her daughter, "I said yes, it's just to catch a ride on the way, don't be so nervous. Xiao Wen likes a beautiful girl like you, why would you like this kind of Xiaoqing? Astringent?"

"But another fox spirit." Chen Zijiao said disdainfully, "It was so fun to hitch a ride, I just wanted to find an excuse to get along with Brother Xiao."

"Yes," Aunt Chen nodded in agreement, " So Zijiao, you have to hurry up, there are so many shameless girls in society now, don't wait for Xiao Wen to be entangled by the fox spirit before it's too late."

Chen Zijiao nodded vigorously, stared unconsciously, still excited Bai Ruxue glanced at it, started the car again, and followed.

73

Chapter 173 Let Xiao Wen go to my office

In fact, this is also because Xiao Wen is too alert. If Fang Tong was still helping him drive, he might have discovered the vehicle behind him.

The car drove slowly towards Mr. He's residence. The more and more Chen Zijiao followed, the more wrong he was. Why did he go in this direction?

Fortunately, although there are fewer and fewer vehicles on this road, it is still allowed to pass. Chen Zijiao followed farther and farther, only barely able to see the butt of Xiao Wen's car.

Chen Zijiao even wondered if Xiao Wen knew that her car was following, so she deliberately led her to such a place. Chen Zijiao and her mother, Aunt Chen, looked at each other, and became more and more puzzled. They felt that it was best not to drive forward. If they went in here, they would not be able to enter.

Fortunately, this is, Xiao Wen's car also slowed down, Chen Zijiao breathed a sigh of relief, and when he looked again, he was already at the door of that sacred place.

Chen Zijiao had completely stopped the car, but from a distance, she saw the well-dressed guard at the gate quickly stand at attention, salute Xiao Wen who had put down the window, Xiao Wen smiled and nodded at him, and the car drove in.

Only then did Chen Zijiao know that Xiao Wen hadn't found her. She and her mother looked at each other again, how could Xiao Wen come in here?

What is this place, everyone in the capital knows that this is the most central part of the capital, and it is the place where national leaders are qualified to live.

You don't look at him outside, like many other places, but there are two guards standing, and it is definitely heavily guarded inside. It is rumored that there is a probe within three steps, and there are people patrolling at ten meters. Even an unauthorized mosquito cannot fly in it.

How did Xiao Wen get in?

This is the most curious thing about Chen Zijiao and Aunt Chen. Xiao Wen drove a car and went in like this, without even checking.

Is it because of his godfather Ou Boqing?

wrong!

It is Ou Boqing, I believe that at his level, if he wants to enter this kind of place, someone may have to take him with him.

How did Xiao Wen get in?

Chen Zijiao was puzzled.

The guard at the door seemed to know him, and he looked quite familiar.

Could it be...

Could it be that Xiao Wen has a deeper background?

Have a strong connection with one of the 'Lafayettes' who live in it?

Chen Zijiao and Aunt Chen thought of this at the same time, and their eyes instantly brightened.

When Xiao Wen arrived at the small yard, he saw several guards standing outside the small yard. Although the large yard was full of guards, these guards looked like they were waiting for someone. Xiao Wen wanted to go in. At that time, someone wanted to stop him, but some and the old man's guard stepped forward and said, "Young Master Wen, the old man has been waiting inside for a long time."

"I'm sorry," Xiao Wen smiled shyly, "There is a traffic jam on the road."

and The guards of the old man said that the second generation were all qualified for official positions, but the people who said that the third generation were all called × Shao × Shao, after all, many of them did not hold official positions.

"Grandpa." When Xiao Wen entered, he found out that it was the top leader. Mr. He and Chairman Wang were sitting and chatting over tea.

Xiao Wen had not met Chairman Wang yet. Although he was indeed a little excited to see the people he saw on TV news broadcasts every day, after all, he knew that the Wang family and the He family were not so antagonistic, so they moved forward without shame.

"Haha, Xiaowen, you're finally here. Grandpa, I've been waiting for a long time." Mr. He happily greeted Xiao Wen, "Come on, Chairman Wang is just here, hurry up and call someone."

Mr. He, let Xiao Wen introduce Xiao Wen to Chairman Wang in the position of the junior. In fact, to Chairman Wang, he is really fond of Xiao Wen, and he has long admired his name.

It may be a bit exaggerated to say that Chairman Wang is a junior Xiao Wen, but it is very true. Who is Xiao Wen? He is the object of He Kun's purpose to negotiate conditions with him, the object of He Kun's desire to change the country's laws for him, and the source of Chairman Wang's mobilization of others to propose the 'legalization of same-sex marriage' motion.

Is it wrong to say that Chairman Wang has always been fond of Xiao Wen and has long admired his name?

Nothing wrong.

"Hello, Chairman Wang." As soon as Xiao Wen heard what Mr. He said, he quickly stepped forward to greet him respectfully, and lowered his head slightly to show respect.

"Hehe, it turns out that this is Xiaowen from your family. I finally saw him today, but he is really a talent." It is said that leaders with higher positions are less likely to put on airs, and this is true. When Chairman Wang saw Xiao Wen's kindness, Xiao Wen was flattered.

"Thank you Chairman Wang for your compliment." Xiao Wen smiled shyly, "It's an honor for Xiao Wen to meet the chairman so close."

"Hahaha," Chairman Wang laughed, pointed at Xiao Wen with his finger, and turned. He said to Mr. He, "Look at you, all the children in your family will flatter each other without a trace, and they make people feel very comfortable."

Mr. He also smiled, "This kid Xiaowen has a sweet mouth. He is much stronger than the other children in the family at this point, otherwise, why do I keep asking him to accompany me, don't I just want to listen to a few words of flattery, and then follow along with it?"

As soon as the words of Mr. He came out , and everyone present laughed.

Chairman Wang came to visit Mr. He. Of course, he couldn't come alone. Those who followed were secretly shocked when they saw that the two loved Xiao Wen so much.

In fact, they don't even know who Xiao Wen is. Looking back at the grandchildren of Mr. He, it seems that Xiao Wen does not exist. But his name is Grandpa He, and even Chairman Wang is so familiar with him. It seems that he needs to go back and check on this young boy. If there is a chance, he will make some connections. Even if there is no chance, you must remind your younger generation that you cannot offend this Lord casually. This is not a Lord who can afford to offend.

"Haha, old man, you are fine, you can relax for a while. I think there is only one chance." Chairman Wang glanced at Xiao Wen and turned to Mr. He. His tone was full of regret, and he suddenly seemed to think of something. His eyes lit up, "Otherwise, it's fine, you let Xiao Wen go to my office. In the future, I will have the opportunity to see this child often, and I will also have the opportunity to listen to his flattery. Are you in a good mood? How is it?"

Chairman Wang The words seemed to come to mind suddenly, and they seemed to be joking. But the seriousness and seriousness in Chairman Wang's eyes showed that he was not joking.

As soon as the voice came out, Xiao Wen froze and was a little speechless.

Mr. He was silent for a moment.

The others looked at Chairman Wang in surprise, not sure if he was joking or serious.

How do you think it is one out?

But in fact, everyone who is with Chairman Wang knows that Chairman Wang is definitely not someone who thinks that it is a one-off. ?

Only a few people know the purpose of Chairman Wang's visit to the old man today. He is here to seek cooperation.

Since Chairman Wang talked with He Kun that day, he has the intention to cooperate with the old He family. After all, there are no political enemies in the officialdom.

But it was just an intention at the time. The cooperation was not just a verbal talk. There must be a series of plans, and most importantly, there must be an entry point and contact point.

So when Chairman Wang came here today, he has already thought about the contact point. Although the contact point he imagined is not good, but in the cooperation between the two companies, the contact point is just a reason. Both have the intention to cooperate. , then it is not difficult to negotiate cooperation.

But Chairman Wang came here and saw Xiao Wen. He suddenly thought of a closer connection point and entry point, that is Xiao Wen.

The fundamental reason why Xiao Wenneng became this perfect contact point is that he is He Kun's lover, and He Kun is the representative of the new generation of the He family, and it is also the most fundamental reason why Chairman Wang decided to cooperate with the old He family.

There is no more suitable object than Xiao Wen. This is the thought that has been lingering in Wang's mind since he took the initiative to see Xiao Wen, and this idea was brought up in this way unconsciously and inadvertently.

"Haha", Mr. He's eyes flashed, "If you want my Xiaowen, you have to go through several levels. There are many backstages for my Xiaowen."

No one knew what flashed in Mr. He's mind in an instant, but this Tone, but there is an intention to agree.

Chairman Wang was excited, he hurriedly smiled and followed the tone of Mr. He and said, "Oh, I didn't expect our Xiaowen to have such a deep background? Let's hear it."

"Haha, Xiaowen is my grandson, of course there is Godfather. You have to pass the level of Zhuo Kang, my boy." He said with a smile, but his words did not arouse much surprise to others.

"Hehe, old man, you have to help me with this Zhuo Kang. That is your son. You have to help me." Chairman Wang said with a smile, they are all from the old He family, and Chairman Wang can be lazy. .

"Haha, there's no problem with Zhuo Kang's level," Mr. He said, "I'll tell you, but there is another person like Xiaowen who may not be willing to let it go."

"Oh, who is it?" Chairman Wang Squinted.

"Director of the Central Political Office, Ou Boqing." Mr. He said happily, "Xiao Wen works in the Central Political Office, and that's Ou Boqing's person."

"That's what it is," Chairman Wang nodded with a smile, but he didn't take it seriously, "Xiao Wen is a subordinate of Ou Boqing, of course I have to enter Ou Boqing to agree. But I believe that Comrade Boqing will definitely support his comrades to enter the new office. It's suitable for his position."

"Haha, as a boss, of course, you will support it, but as a godfather, you may not." Mr. He threw a bomb, "O Boqing is Xiaowen's other godfather, where are you? I'm very busy, so I don't know if the godfather will feel distressed."

"Ah?" Even Chairman Wang was a little surprised this time, his eyes changed a little when he looked at Xiao Wen.

Originally thought that Xiao Wen only entered the circle of the He family because of He Kun's love, but he didn't expect Xiao Wen to have such a backer.

Although Ou Boqing has not yet reached the level of a member of the Politburo Standing Committee, he is also a member of the Politburo. More importantly, Ou Boqing is the backbone of the non-aristocratic alliance, and even a figure who can represent the non-aristocratic alliance. Ou Boqing himself, Chairman Wang, also attaches great importance to it.

Moreover, there is another point, Ou Boqing has no biological son. In other words, since Ou Boqing recognized Xiao Wen as his godson, he really treated Xiao Wen as his own son. This relationship is very close.

Hearing this news, Chairman Wang immediately thought, Could it be that the old He family has already formed an alliance with the non-aristocratic family alliance?

It should be impossible, if there is such important news, it is impossible not to know it.

If the old He family hadn't formed an alliance with the non-aristocratic family alliance, how could Xiao Wen become the godson of the two families?

Oh, Chairman Wang secretly scolded himself, how could he forget that Xiao Wen was not the godson of the Lao He family at all, he should be the daughter-in-law of the Lao He family.

In that case, Xiao Wen was a member of the non-aristocratic alliance, married to the old He family. In other words, this Xiao Wen has become a link between the He family and the non-aristocratic family alliance. With Xiao Wen, if there is any conflict between the non-aristocratic family alliance and the He family, they will tolerate it a bit. Even if there is an alliance in the future, it is not impossible.

This Xiao Wen is really a very important point. It's no wonder that when I saw his first place, I thought of putting him on the contact point between Lao Wang's family and Lao He's family.

"Haha, so it is." Chairman Wang suddenly realized that he is now even more determined to get Xiao Wen by his side. In this way, Xiao Wen is not only the link between Lao He's family and Lao Wang's family, but also can be the link between Lao Wang's family and Lao Wang's family. There is a link between the non-family alliances. "No problem, I'll tell Comrade Boqing in person. With such an excellent son, how can we not let him come out to exercise?"

"Hehe, that's true." Old Man He looked at Xiao Wen with kindness.

Xiao Wen was completely speechless, and his next development direction was decided again in the chat between the two giants.

74

Chapter 174 I'm He Kun's Companion

After Chairman Wang left, Xiao Wen sat opposite Mr. He.

Mr. He was still brewing tea leisurely. When Chairman Wang came just now, the old man brought only a few taels of good tea a year. Xiao Wen was lucky and had the opportunity to enjoy it.

Xiao Wen sipped the tea seriously and did not speak.

Mr. He also tasted it for a while, and smiled happily, "Xiaowen has a good temperament, much better than the others in the He family."

The others that Mr. He said were referring to the others except He Kun. junior. Their temperament is not as calm as Xiao Wen's, and when they encounter things that concern their own interests, how can they be as indifferent as Xiao Wen and drink tea patiently?

"Hehe, Grandpa has passed the prize." Xiao Wen slowly put down the teacup, watched Grandpa He help him fill up the teacup again, and lightly tapped on the table under the teacup to express his thanks, "I know Grandpa I will definitely tell me, so what's the rush. Grandpa doesn't have a chance to drink this tea, I must seize the opportunity and taste it well."

"You kid." Old Man He pointed at Xiao Wen, dumbfounded, "You like it so much. Drink, and divide it in half when we leave."

"Thank you, Grandpa, then." Xiao Wen's face was full of surprises, this is a good thing, and you can't ask for it.

"Hehe, it's alright," Mr. He also likes the younger generation to intervene around him, and feels that he will not be so lonely, and Xiao Wen seems to be a good player in pleasing the elders, "You know that Chairman Wang is here today. Is there something wrong?"

Xiao Wen also became serious when he heard Mr. He talking about business. He didn't answer at once, he was silent for a while, and said, "Could it be that Chairman Wang wants to cooperate with our old He family?"

The fact that the Lao Wang family wants to cooperate with the Lao He family is a very secret thing, and no one could know about it before. But Xiao Wen guessed the key point all at once, which surprised Mr. He.

"Why do you think so?" The old man asked, in fact, he also had a kind of meaning to teach Xiao Wen.

"I just saw that Chairman Wang insisted on asking me to come over, and I felt strange." Xiao Wen explained his thinking of analysis, "President Wang knows about my relationship with He Kun, and He Kun has no relationship with He Kun. As I said, this is also the premise that he must inform Chairman Wang when he asks Chairman Wang to propose 'legalization of same-sex marriage'. I always feel that Chairman Wang wants me to go there, and it feels a bit 'friendly'." Mr.

He rolled his eyes .

"Okay, my analogy isn't quite accurate." Xiao Wen shrugged, "If it sounds ugly, it's called 'hostage', and if it sounds good, it's called a bond between the two parties."

Mr. He nodded in agreement.

Seeing Mr. He nodding, Xiao Wen boldly continued, "Why do I need to play this 'hostage' or 'bond' role? Of course, it's because the two parties are going to cooperate, so it's not hard to guess."

Mr. He nodded in appreciation. Although this Xiao Wen was not from a family of housekeepers, he was quite sensitive in officialdom. Such a good embryo, as long as he is given room to play, it is too easy to soar into the sky.

Fortunately, such a good embryo was occupied early by his old He family. He Kun is really insightful, and the old He family is really lucky. Mr. He looked at Xiao Wen and felt more and more satisfied.

"Indeed." Mr. He nodded, "Chairman Wang is here to cooperate with our old He family. As you climb higher and higher, the struggle at the grassroots level will become more and more fierce, while the top level will have to Plan."

Xiao Wen blinked, not quite understanding what Mr. He meant.

Mr. He is also very patient. He knows that Xiao Wen is not He Kun, and he has not grown up in a housekeeper family. There are many things that he does not understand.

"The grassroots may care about the competition for one soldier and one soldier, but the high-level only care about the overall situation." Mr. He explained, "There are only a few people in the three generations of the He family, and the two sons of the eldest have developed in the military, while in the political world. He Kun is the only one of the three generations. In fact, this is a sign that the He family is beginning to decline, but there is another He Kun."

"He Kun is the next generation of heirs that I have cultivated since Xiaohua Da, if there is no He Kun, the He family is old. Si He Jin can make him so easy?" Mr. He took the initiative to tell Xiao Wen about the situation of the He family, "Fortunately, He Kun did not disappoint me and did his best in all aspects. The negotiation has also established his position as the leading army of the next generation, and it has also allowed the Wang clan to truly see his ability."

"He Kun's ability has been recognized by Chairman Wang, and even the taboos and major events that he is with you are all very important. It's amazing that he can handle it so perfectly that he can't say a word. What's more, behind him, in addition to the official Beijing, there is also his aunt who is extremely wealthy and can affect the finance of the entire world, which is also destined for He Kun's development direction. In other words, Chairman Wang has seen the inevitability of He Kun reaching the highest position in the future. This is his consideration as a high-level executive, what will happen to the old Wang family when He Kun is in the highest position in the future."

Xiao Wen's eyes widened.

"Of course, it is possible for people with such a vision to reach the current high position, and Chairman Wang is a person with such a vision. What's more, there is one more variable from you. He Kun is determined to be your partner, Don't hesitate to challenge the laws of the whole country," Mr. He looked at Xiao Wen with a smile in his eyes, "and Ou Boqing recognized you as his godson. This makes the rise of the old He family more likely."

"Grandpa, isn't your godfather even a member of the Politburo Standing Committee?" Xiao Wen didn't understand Ou Boqing's important position, "Besides, he is a member of the non-aristocratic family alliance, isn't this a conflict with the old He family, I'm still worried that I will give Both of them have a bad influence?"

"Haha, silly boy," Mr. He changed Xiao Wen's cold tea, and Xiao Wen quickly took a sip, this good tea can't be wasted, "Your godfather is the backbone of the non-aristocratic alliance, and If you change the term in three years, 70% of your godfather will enter the Politburo. If we can help you here, the probability of entering the Politburo will be more than 90%, then he may become the leader of the non-aristocratic alliance. You are called 'Harmony' when Ou Bo cleans up his son."

Xiao Wen was embarrassed.

"Your existence has connected the relationship between the old He family and the non-aristocratic family alliance, and made Chairman Wang feel the crisis and your importance." Mr. He smiled, "President Wang has confirmed the necessity of cooperating with us. , and you, as the godson of He Kun's lover Ou Boqing, can be called the best link between the old Wang family and the old He family, and Chairman Wang may also want to build a good relationship with the non-aristocratic alliance through you."

"So , Chairman Wang's insistence on pulling you to work with him also has several purposes." Mr. He guided Xiao Wen's understanding of officialdom in the analysis, "And the grassroots struggle I said is more intense because although He Kun is going The possibility of the position of the top leader is quite high, but the process is bloody and bloody. Even if Chairman Wang sees this, it will not change the severe test He Kun faces when he moves to the high altar. This is every national leader. You must go through the tempering, without this tempering, you will not be able to grow into a qualified national leader. After all, the national leader represents a country, and our great country, Huaxia, needs a mature and courageous leader to lead The whole country will continue to move forward."

Xiao Wen heard it with passion, although he was secretly frightened by the difficulties and setbacks He Kun would face in the future, but he also believed that He Kun would go on firmly and bravely.

"Xiao Wen, I support you to go to Chairman Wang because of the meaning of your own existence." After Mr. He analyzed He Kun and analyzed Xiao Wen himself, "Have you found your position?"

Xiao Wen and Mr. He today Every sentence of the dialogue is very important, it is the guidance of Mr. He, and it is also an important step in Xiao Wen's growth. He listens to every word Mr. He said very carefully, and carefully considers every question of Mr. He before answering. .

"I'm He Kun's partner...?" After Xiao Wen answered this sentence with uncertainty, his heart settled, "Yes, I'm He Kun's partner."

Mr. He heard Xiao Wen say There was no response in the first sentence. When Xiao Wen said the second sentence with certainty, he nodded approvingly. He knew that Xiao Wen had accurately found his position. At this moment, he completely agreed with Xiao Wen. .

A partner does not mean a wife, but two people who go hand in hand, one body but not one body.

A partner is Xiao Wen's definition of himself. It is not simply to accompany He Kun through the successes and setbacks, to give him encouragement and courage, but to give his sweat and efforts in his successes and setbacks, so that He Kun's success has Xiao Wen's credit helped He Kun to walk through He Kun's setbacks.

He Kun is a man with a great future. The partner around such a man does not need a gentle woman, but a strong man with the same will who can stand with him and face all successes and failures along the way and setbacks. .

Since Xiao Wen has become He Kun's partner, he must become a strong man himself. Only the combination of the strong and the strong is the strongest bond and the ultimate in their love.

75

Chapter 175 Separation in two places is really not a life for people

He Kun frowned, "Wenwen, I don't quite agree, it will be difficult there."

"I know." Xiao Wen smiled lightly, "He Kun, don't you have confidence in me?"

"Of course. No," He Kun said quickly, "Wenwen, I just don't want to."

"And then maybe one day it will become a burden to you and make me feel inferior, and then we will go our separate ways?" Xiao Wen's tone was somewhat indifferent. .

"Of course not." He Kun retorted firmly, but it didn't make sense to Xiao Wen.

"At that point, it's not you who make the final decision, it's me." Xiao Wen said calmly.

He Kun was speechless.

This was the first time He Kun and Xiao Wen discussed their future so calmly and seriously. Both of them knew that the so-called tacit understanding in the past was just a firm determination, and the two sides did their own things in the determination.

However, even if the hearts of the two go to one place, there will always be differences in the process.

Just like this time.

After Xiao Wen talked with Mr. He, he strengthened his determination to make himself a strong man, a man qualified enough to stand with He Kun. I long for one day in the future, when He Kun has reached that step, and when Xiao Wen is standing by his side, the words that the people of the whole country will say is not "He is Chairman He's partner", but "So they are partners" .

This is Xiao Wen's dream, and now he has taken the first step towards his dream, and this first step is undoubtedly very difficult. This first step is undoubtedly very difficult. It is to step directly into the hostile camp, and make a way by myself in an environment full of suspicion and hostility.

Why is it called 'hostile camp'? Because even if Chairman Wang proposed the cooperation between the Lao Wang family and the Lao He family, this kind of cooperation can only be a high-level cooperation. Will let others know.

This kind of cooperation is more similar to high-level exchanges. For Chairman Wang's vision, they are now willing to pay for it in exchange for the preservation of the roots of the old Wang family when He Kun is in power in the future.

Of course, this cooperation was proposed by Chairman Wang, and the purpose was for the uncertain matter of He Kun's administration in the future. In the early stage, it was Chairman Wang's efforts and compromises, and it will be manifested in all aspects of the political struggle in the future. From the early stage, the Lao He family did not lose anything, but in the long run, the Lao Wang family made a profit.

Of course, this is also a long line laid out by the elders of the royal family. People who have no foresight will have immediate worries.

After three years, the new chairman will take office. This new chairman can no longer be a member of the old Wang family, nor can he be a member of the old He family. There is no such candidate in the non-aristocratic alliance. This chairman can only be compromised by three parties. product.

And this compromise may lead to the growth of fourth-party forces. This is what Lao Wang's family and Lao He's family don't even want to see.

What they have to do is to cultivate their own reserve forces as much as possible, strengthen the tripartite cooperation, and suppress the suppression of the tripartite forces by the new chairman who will be elected after three years.

And if their younger generation grows fast enough, they even hope that the new chairman will only serve for four years. (A normal chairman can be re-elected for two consecutive terms for eight years.)

The old Wang family also makes every effort to cultivate future generations, but chairman Wang still proposed to cooperate with the old He family because he saw that He Kun was better than the descendants of the Wang family and was more likely to succeed. .

But this does not mean that the old Wang family will give up the cultivation of future generations and give up the scramble for the highest leadership position in the future.

Political struggles are very dangerous, and the loser may be completely defeated and never turn over, but Chairman Wang is only trying to raise his hand when the old He family is successful. Of course, if the failed He Kun, the old Wang family will raise his hand, it is also unknown.

Xiao Wen is a very important key point, and he has a unique role under Chairman Wang's seat.

First of all, he is the link between the Lao Wang family, the Lao He family and the non-aristocratic family alliance. His presence is the basis for the high-level cooperation of the three parties.

Secondly, when Chairman Wang pulled Xiao Wen over, Xiao Wen was bound to play his role. And every time Xiao Wen plays a role, he must be asked to coordinate in the process of disputes between the three parties. It is conceivable that when the three giants fight and let an ant play a role, Xiao Wen is walking a tightrope every time. Of course, it is best to succeed in the end. If not, it will be broken.

Of course, in this process, Xiao Wen's ability was also greatly exercised, allowing Xiao Wen to establish his own network in the process, improve his strength and status, and gradually achieve Xiao Wen himself.

In this process, the top three parties will definitely give their full support.

But it also put Xiao Wen on the cusp.

All eyes are on Xiao Wen. In the process of no disputes between the three parties, Xiao Wen must play his role well, really serve Chairman Wang, and show his ability.

During this process, it was easy for the Wang family to find out Xiao Wen's origin and his relationship with the old He family. In this way, there are many people who do not agree with, are dissatisfied with, or are envious of Xiao Wen, and Xiao Wen's first thing to do is to establish a foothold in this environment.

No one can help Xiao Wen in this process, not even Chairman Wang. If you can't even do this, don't worry about more difficult things in the future.

Therefore, from the time Xiao Wen decided to join Chairman Wang as a key person, he had foreseen the difficulties and bumps in the road, but this road is also the road that can make him stronger at the fastest speed, for the future Being able to stand beside He Kun confidently, Xiao Wen is willing to challenge himself.

He Kun was moved, of course he knew why Xiao Wen chose this path. When the two of them decided to be together, they knew what each other was willing to give for each other.

But the fact that the two of them went so hard was due to He Kun's inherent mission, which was destined since He Kun was brought to Mr. He's side. Mr. He has paid too much for this mission. Not only does Mr. He need He Kun, but the old He family also needs He Kun, and the entire He Department also needs He Kun. If the old He family loses He Kun and there is no hope for future generations to ascend to the throne, the old He family is doomed to decline, and the decline of the old He family will affect the fate of too many people, which cannot be shouldered by He Kun's shoulders. .

If Xiao Wen doesn't want to walk into He Kun's life, then it will be much easier for him.

As long as He Kun finds a daughter from an aristocratic family to marry, marriage is a moral to He Kun. And He Kun's wife only needs to play the role of a good wife.

But He Kun chose Xiao Wen, and Xiao Wen also chose He Kun, they are all men, and such men will come together in the future, to announce the world, to make everyone agree, they have to pay more than before. A hundred times higher effort.

He Kun and Xiao Wen had a clear understanding of the road ahead, but on this road, they felt more deeply what the meaning of this difficulty was.

It was accidental and inevitable that Xiao Wen chose to go to Chairman Wang's place, and it was Xiao Wen's love's persistence and hard work.

The corners of He Kun's eyes were a little wet. The more he thought about it, the more he understood that he was not qualified to object. What he had to do was to support and support. His lover is working hard for their future, and he should work even harder.

"Wenwen, I love you." He Kun choked a bit when he said this.

These choked sobbing repeated in Xiao Wen's mind over and over again. Xiao Wen's heartbeat was fast. I don't know when, he found that his tears were flowing involuntarily. He wished that He Kun was not separated by this cold microphone. But the real people around you.

"I love you too." Xiao Wen replied. The two of them have never talked to each other about their love. They always feel that a man's words seem more nauseous, and everything can be expressed with actions, but this love is extreme, but words are not. It means that there is no obstacle in the heart at all, it is a natural reveal, feeling each other's breath.

"By the way, have you told your godfather about this?" Of course the godfather He Kun was talking about was Zhi Ou Boqing.

"I haven't said it yet." Xiao Wen frowned a little embarrassedly, "The godfather will definitely disapprove, but Chairman Wang will definitely let him agree."

"So, you have to hurry before Chairman Wang finds the godfather. , and tell him about it." He Kun reminded, asking Xiao Wen to take the initiative to tell his godfather and explain his wishes, Ou Boqing would be easier to accept.

"Well." Xiao Wen thinks that what He Kun said makes sense, but this happened just now. Chairman Wang won't call his godfather until at least tomorrow, then he must go to Ou's house tonight. "How is your place now?"

"I'm fine." He Kun enjoyed Xiao Wen's concern, "The Standing Committee has changed a lot, and the main positions are under control."

He Kun can only speak to Xiao Wen so directly.

"That's good." Xiao Wen said with a smile, "Grandpa said that the grassroots are more dangerous, you must be careful."

"I see, I will pay attention. You go to Chairman Wang, and more people pay attention to you. You have to be obedient, eh?" He Kun replied with a smile, the last word was so long, with an indescribable ambiguity, that made Xiao Wen blushed.

It would be great if we could be together at this time. Separation between the two places is really not a life for people.

He Kun and Xiao Wen thought at the same time.

76

Chapter 176 He Kun's Crisis

"What do you think yourself?" Ou Boqing listened to Xiao Wen calmly, but he didn't have the excitement and strong opposition that Xiao Wen imagined.

"I thought about it for a long time," Xiao Wen lowered his head slightly, "I think I should go, this step is very important to me."

"Since you have made up your mind, go ahead." Ou Boqing smiled, his first time Touching Xiao Wen's head, it was like treating a child.

"Dad," Xiao Wen raised his head with doubts in his eyes, "don't you object?"

"If you are just my son, then I will object." Ou Boqing explained, "But you are the future first lady... "..."

"Dad!" Xiao Wen was embarrassed.

"Haha," Ou Boqing enjoyed this kind of bickering and interaction with his son, "work hard for love, yes. He Kun is a person you identify yourself, and your relationship is getting deeper and deeper every day as you get along. Be firm, you are willing to work hard for love, no matter what decision you make, it is your own choice, there will be no regrets, there will be no mistakes. When you were young, your mother would not give birth, everyone advised I can find another one, or find a surrogate to have one, and I can take it back and raise it. But your mother and I couldn't accept it, and we finally decided to adopt it. Unfortunately, the adoption didn't work, and we remained childless until Your appearance. Stick to the person you love, don't betray your love for other reasons, pay for love, work hard for love, and have no regrets is the most important thing."

"Thank you, Dad." Xiao Wen's eyes were deep Deep gratitude.

Chairman Wang's work efficiency is not covered. In just one week, Xiao Wen's transfer letter came down.

Immediately, the entire Central Political Office became a sensation, and many people deliberately came to the Rural Bureau just to see what kind of person this person could be recruited directly to the Secretary's Office.

Ji Taiping, director of the Rural Affairs Bureau, patted Xiao Wen on the shoulder and sighed, "Comrade Xiao Wen, you have a bright future.

"

"Ever since we came back from Russia, I have known that you are not a simple person." Ji Taiping looked at Xiao Wen meaningfully, and he only learned about the inside story of the Russian incident later, "Without you, it would not be easy for us to return to China. Ah, we didn't thank you properly."

"It's because we are all lucky, and we are lucky." Xiao Wen smiled.

"Haha," Ji Taiping deeply agreed with this sentence, "Xiao Wen, we are all in the same troubles, and we can't forget the people from our rural bureau in the future."

"I will always come out of the rural bureau. Yes." Xiao Wen replied seriously.

"Okay, okay." Ji Taiping nodded happily. At first glance, Xiao Wen is going to be a person who is going to soar to the sky. He goes directly to the chairman to be the secretary. No one knows how rare this opportunity is. In the future, if any mayor is sent to the outside world, he will only be the deputy governor directly.

That is the real pillar of the country cultivated by the country.

If you can pull the relationship, it is difficult to say that you may be able to pull you at a critical moment in the future.

The President of the Huaxia Kingdom is a ceremonial position, and there is no separate office and office team. However, since the President of China has long been held concurrently by the general secretary of the CPC Central Committee, a powerful office and staff has been established under the General Office of the CPC Central Committee.

The office of Wang Yuanping, General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, President of the State and Chairman of the Central Military Commission, is located in the General Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China. The specific personnel are as follows: Xu Sining assists General Secretary Wang Yuanping in handling the daily work of the Party Central Committee.

Great Secretary: Zhao Yongzhi, Secretary of the Secretariat of the CPC Central Committee and Director of the General Office of the CPC Central Committee.

Big staff: Ou Boqing, secretary of the Secretariat of the CPC Central Committee and director of the Central Policy Research Office.

The Central General Office consists of "Comrade Wang Yuanping's Office", which is organized at the deputy ministerial level.

Li Minsheng, Director of Comrade Wang Yuanping's Office.

The office consists

of four departments: the secretary room, the confidential room, the guard room, and the general room, with a staffing of about 20 people.

The main leaders include three senior political secretary, confidential secretary, and guard staff.

And Xiao Wen was transferred to the secretary office under Comrade Wang Yuanping's office, under the direct supervision of senior political secretary Ling Ruoyan, and the superior leader was Director Li Minsheng.

And Xiao Wen also rose from the level of the director to the level of the deputy hall.

Xiao Wen thought triumphantly, I finally have a higher level than He Kun.

Besides, Xiao Wen was about to take office here, but something big happened to He Kun.

That big event fell on the county magistrate Jiang Luomei. Jiang Luomei died in a car accident on his way to inspect a neighboring city.

When this matter reached He Kun, He Kun couldn't believe his ears.

Jiang Luomei actually went to a neighboring city to attract investment. Before she left, she also told He Kun that there was a well-known entrepreneur in the neighboring city who was her classmate. In order to show her sincerity, she would go there in person and talk to him to see if he was willing to invest in Anjing County.

Originally, there was nothing anyone could do about a car accident, and He Kun could not be blamed here, but after all, He Kun had previously assigned tasks to each standing committee member in a high-profile manner, and encouraged them to attract investment. The premise of Jiang Luomei's accident was that She went to the neighboring city to attract investment.

If someone has a heart, he will point the arrow directly at He Kun.

He Kun had previously reported to Su Shiping, Secretary of the Municipal Party Committee, about encouraging the Standing Committee members to attract investment, but this time something major happened. He Kun wanted to report this matter to Su Shiping as soon as possible. However, He Kun thought about it, Su Shiping couldn't hold back this matter, it had to be done from top to bottom.

This is a crisis for He Kun. Too many eyes are fixed on He Kun, and every step of He Kun is very difficult.

He Kun's first call was to Mr. He.

Hearing He Kun's description, Mr. He was silent for a moment, then said, "What are your plans?"

"I want Secretary Su of the F City Party Committee to first characterize Jiang Luomei as 'died in the line of duty', but in this case, they are very It's easy to point the finger at me." He Kun told the truth.

"What about the 'accident'?"

"I can't get past myself." He Kun was silent for a while, then said, "If it's just an 'accident', some of their unfavorable remarks can be classified as rumors, but I can't get past it. This is a matter of principle. Comrade Luo Mei was indeed involved in a car accident on his way to attract investment."

"Then the exchange of interests." Mr. He slammed it down in one sentence, "Don't do anything during this time. I'll deal with it here."

"Thank you grandpa." He Kun felt a little guilty.

"Well," Mr. He nodded, "Go back and think about it, is there something wrong with you that has put yourself in such a predicament."

"Yes." He Kun hung up the phone and lay on his back on the sofa.

Whether this incident was an accident or not, no one knows, even if He Kun went to investigate, it would be meaningless. But this was indeed a very precise and ruthless game, and He Kun fell in.

He Kun remembered what Xiao Wen said to him, "Grandpa said that you are more dangerous at the grassroots level". It was indeed dangerous.

He Kun summed up how this incident made him fall into such a crisis, and the fundamental reason was his arrogance and vanity.

Some time ago, the successful political battle with Ding Jianmin allowed He Kun to consolidate his position as the secretary of the Anjing County Party Committee and win enough strength to establish a one-word hall in Anjing County.

He Kun despised the dangers of political battles. He could handle any kind of intuition he encountered, so he superficially looked down on other Standing Committee members, and boldly proposed that if he did a good job in attracting investment, he would repay the Standing Committee. statement.

It is true that He Kun can do such a statement, but it is one thing to do it, and it is another thing to do it or not.

With his own ability and network, developing an Anjing County is not a problem at all, but He Kun is all about driving all the Standing Committee members to contribute to the development of Anjing County.

This kind of thinking is good, and the big picture is also good, but it doesn't quite match He Kun's position.

If He Kun was already the secretary of the provincial party committee, this would of course be better, but he is just a county party secretary and is still at the grassroots level. The grassroots struggle is terrifying and pervasive. If you want to defeat a person, often a single omission can be done. arrive.

The fundamental reason why He Kun did this was that he regarded Anjing County as his own territory from the bottom of his heart. This territorialism is totally undesirable.

When you mark a place as your own territory, you feel that it is very stable, and at this time, you are already crumbling. Being arrogant and arrogant will make you lose sight of the person holding the gun behind you. He Kun's somersault is not wrong.

When He Kun was summing up and reflecting on himself, the phone rang.

The phone call from Su Shiping had a serious and serious expression, "Xiao Kun, have you got the news? Magistrate Jiang died in a car accident."

"I just got the news." He Kun has completely calmed down at this time. The momentary self-blame and loss have disappeared, as if they had never appeared before, "Chief Jiang is 'died in the line of duty'."

"Xiao Kun," Su Shiping has been following He Kun's growth, and he happens to be He Kun's immediate boss. , of course, he understands the difference between 'accidental' and 'died in the line of duty'. "If the county magistrate Jiang 'died in the line of duty', someone may jump out and accuse you of apportioning the task of attracting investment. If you grasp this point and hold on , I'm afraid it will affect your development."

"Thank you secretary for your concern," He Kun took a deep breath, "I know it."

"That's fine." Su Shiping knew that He Kun had his own background, and he didn't have much. Persuade, just sighed, Anjing County is really troubled.

77

Chapter 177 Fight for an early stand alone

On the first day that Xiao Wen entered the secretary office of Comrade Wang Yuanping's Office, Ling Ruoyan took him to see Director Li Minsheng.

Director Li Minsheng met him cordially and said with a smile, "Welcome Comrade Xiao Wen to join our big family. From now on, we will all be colleagues. We must unite and help each other."

"Yes." Xiao Wen's eyes did not flicker, Director Li Minsheng said. This sentence of 'solidarity and mutual assistance' has far-reaching meanings, which makes people memorable. It seems that they have already investigated the source of Xiao Wen, but it is impossible for them to know the intention of Chairman Wang. They guessed that Xiao Wen was some kind of The exchange of interests is forced in, but this is just the beginning. Xiao Wen calmly replied with a smile, "I also ask Director Li to teach more."

Director Li Minsheng was very satisfied with Xiao Wen's respectful attitude, and was about to let him go back to work first when the internal phone rang, Director Li Minsheng hurriedly After picking up the phone, he held the phone respectfully with a natural posture of standing at attention, "Chairman, yes, it's already here. Yes, yes, we'll go over immediately."

After Chairman Wang hung up the phone, Director Li Minsheng hung up the phone and looked Xiang Xiaowen's eyes have far-reaching meaning. He wanted to smile at Xiao Wen, but found that his smile was a little stiff. He quickly adjusted it, but it seemed to be too much. A big smile came, and the Senior Political Secretary Ling Ruoyan was greeted with a big smile. Startled, he hurriedly lowered his head, not daring to look any further.

"Little Xiao," Li Minsheng raised his big smile, "the chairman is just free, I will take you to report to the chairman."

"Yes, thank you Director." Xiao Wen raised a surprised expression and smile at the right time, It made Li Minsheng feel very comfortable, this young man is still very interesting.

Ling Ruoyan was silent on the side, but his heart seemed to be overturned. Which little secretary would be able to see the chairman as soon as he came? Which little secretary can get Director Li Minsheng's gaffe smile when he comes?

Well, after he came to the secretary's office, he had a chance to see the chairman from a distance a month later.

Well, this is the first time he has seen Director Li Minsheng lose his temper.

Well, he had to admit that on the first day he came, Director Li Minsheng didn't give him a chance.

Well, Ling Ruoyan thought helplessly, this little guy Xiao Wen has broken a lot of 'Comrade Wang Yuanping's office' number one.

Well, Ruoyan recalled that Xiao Wen was the youngest comrade who came to work in the 'Comrade Wang Yuanping's Office'.

Well, it seems that the 'Office of Comrade Wang Yuanping' has entered a new era from now on.

"Chairman, I brought Comrade Xiao Wen to report to you." Director Li Minsheng knocked on the door of Chairman Wang's office. Because he brought his subordinates to report, not to report on official business, Director Li Minsheng seemed relatively relaxed. and at will.

"Come on, come in." Chairman Wang adjusted his glasses, raised his head and looked at the two people standing at the door, "Sit down for a while, I'll finish reading this document."

"Yes." Director Li Minsheng took Xiao Wen into the chairman's office, and sat down with Xiao Wen on the sofa next to him. Xiao Wen saw that Director Li Minsheng was sitting down, hesitated for a while, and sat down as well, but , In order to show respect, Xiao Wen only sat half ass.

Director Li Minsheng saw it and nodded unconsciously. To be honest, his impression of this young man is really good, but it's a pity that he is not a direct descendant of the royal family!

Ling Ruoyan came in a few seconds late with two cups of tea in his hand. He is the senior political secretary of Chairman Wang. Although it is not his full-time job to pour tea and water around Chairman Wang, he is also very familiar with it.

At this time, Chairman Wang also finished reading the document in his hand, took it over, handed it to Li Minsheng, and said, "Minsheng, this document is very urgent, you must hurry up."

"Yes, Chairman." Li Minsheng hurriedly He stood up and took it respectfully.

When Xiao Wen saw Li Minsheng stand up, he also stood up.

Ling Ruoyan put down the tea and was about to retreat quietly, but Chairman Wang casually waved at Ling Ruoyan, Ling Ruoyan quickly stopped and obeyed Chairman Wang's instructions.

"Ruo Yan, you also stay." Chairman Wang said, "You all sit, all of you."

After Chairman Wang sat on the sofa dedicated to him, the others sat down one by one.

"Today, we have a new comrade in our secretarial office." Chairman Wang smiled kindly at Xiao Wen, and Xiao Wen quickly followed with a smile, "Comrade Xiao Wen, but I am specially from Secretary Ou Boqing (member of the Political Bureau, Central Committee) Secretary of the Secretariat and Director of the Policy Research Office of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China was dug up by his subordinates, who have strong theoretical and practical abilities, but you have added an extra cadre."

"Yes," Director Li Minsheng said with a smile, "The work in the office is heavy. , I have suggested to the chairman more than once that we should add a few more capable talents. The chairman really found me one more person today.

"The chairman has won the award. I must learn from Director Li and Secretary Ling and do my job well." Xiao Wen quickly expressed his determination. When the leader praises, he must be humble and boldly express his decision to work seriously, otherwise others will think you are too arrogant.

"Haha," Chairman Wang smiled, "Comrade Xiao Wen is very good. Director Li and Secretary Ling are both veterans with rich experience. We must learn from them and strive to be independent as soon as possible."

"Yes." Xiao Wen Respond politely.

When Chairman Wang said these words, he carried the guidance and care of the elders, but they did not know that Director Li Minsheng and Ling Ruoyan had already turned the river to the tenth level in Haiti.

What did Chairman Wang say?

'Striving to be independent as soon as possible! '

There is no need to think about the meaning of this sentence, just to explain that Xiao Wen was sent to Chairman Wang to cultivate.

What does it mean?

Li Minsheng felt that his brain was not enough.

Before Xiao Wen came, Director Li Minsheng had already conducted an in-depth investigation of Xiao Wen, and he did not need to mention his resume on the public side. He was just an ordinary civil servant who published articles on the construction of new rural areas and led the way in new rural construction. The method, in a certain sense, led to the reform of new rural construction, and attracted the attention of Ou Boqing, director of the Central Political Office, and personally transferred him to the Rural Bureau of the Central Political Office.

This is just Xiao Wenming's resume, but in fact Director Li Minsheng has investigated a lot more than this.

Xiao Wen was only 25 years old. Because he became a market secretary in the early days, he was transferred to the county seat as the director of the agricultural bureau during the political struggle, but he accidentally escaped a political purge. When he was the director of the Agriculture Bureau, he met He Kun, the prince of the He family, and laid the foundation for joining He Kun. When He Kun served as the county magistrate, he was promoted to the post of the Standing Committee of the County Party Committee.

Afterwards, he was appreciated by Ou Boqing because of the pilot proposal for the construction of the new countryside, and was transferred to the capital. He was actually recognized by Ou Boqing as his godson and became a real non-family alliance.

But when this young man joined He Kun in his early years, because he was similar in age, he was also valued by He Kun. He actually introduced him to Mr. He. He was appreciated by Mr. He and thought he was a grandson, so Xiao Wen can also be said to be true. He Department of people.

Director Li Minsheng thought that they had made a certain exchange with Chairman Wang and recruited him into the team of Wang Clan, but Chairman Wang just gave him a higher It's just a resume, just like many children from aristocratic families go to the grassroots to mix their resumes.

Therefore, Director Li Minsheng had already figured out how to treat Xiao Wen last night, let Xiao Wen stay in the secretary room for a while, watch over him, and prevent him from contacting the central incident and making trouble. After a year, Just find an excuse to transfer him away. Li Minsheng believes that this should also be what Chairman Wang has in mind.

"As the director of 'Comrade Wang Yuanping runs a company', it is most important to figure out what the chairman means.

Of course, Director Li Minsheng believes that although he can't figure out 100% what the chairman means, the general gap is not too big. However, what Chairman Wang said today is completely different from that, 'strive to be independent as soon as possible'. This sentence reveals that

Chairman Wang intends to train Xiao Wen. Is it true?

For the first time, he felt that he could not grasp the meaning of the chairman at all. Li Minsheng felt a chill in his heart. This is a very dangerous thing. It is too far from the original intention of the chairman, that is, his own director has to be competent.

Li Minsheng's mind quickly turned.

Ling Ruoyan didn't think so much. His level was a little lower, and he couldn't inquire about some things at the top. He only knows that, from Xiao Wen's resume, Xiao Wen is a person who is completely non-aristocratic alliance, so put him in the secretary's office, and the chairman attaches great importance to him and personally opens his mouth to train him, so that he can fight for an early date. To be alone' is to please the non-aristocratic alliance in disguise, and want to have a good relationship with the non-aristocratic alliance.

So, sooner or later, the position of Ling Ruoyan's senior political secretary will belong to this young man?

Ling Ruoyan thought so, and looked at Xiao Wen with slight envy in his eyes. I don't know how much hardship I have paid to climb from an ordinary secretary to the position of senior political secretary next to the chairman, but this young man is the person that Chairman Wang has pointed out to be well trained, and he is destined to have a bright future.

Although Ling Ruoyan is envious, he is not jealous. He has come to this position and is used to his own ups and downs, and he is also used to seeing the ups and downs of others.

Ling Ruoyan's mentality is very good, although he knows that Xiao Wen will take his place as senior political secretary one day, but he does not feel unhappy, he knows that as long as he does his job well, Chairman Wang You will definitely treat yourself well, and you don't need to worry about the future.

Because of Ling Ruoyan's idea, in the days that followed, his attitude towards Xiao Wen was the most sincere and dedicated, and because of this, he forged a good relationship for himself. In the future, even under the circumstances of changing several chairmanships, Ling Ruoyan will remain firmly in a high position without being shaken.

78

Chapter 178

"Wenwen, the first day of work today, did it go well?" He Kun's tone was gentle as always, but Xiao Wen always felt that something wasn't right, with a glutinous voice, like a feeling of inexplicable melancholy.

He Kun will also be melancholy?

Xiao Wen thought about it and got goosebumps all over.

But when Xiao Wen heard this kind of voice, he felt particularly sexy. There was a special fragility in He Kun's voice, which made Xiao Wen feel a little surprised, a little distressed, but also a little excited.

"Not bad." Xiao Wen's voice was brisk, "President Wang met with me today and stood up to me in front of Director Li Minsheng and Secretary Ling Ruoyan, thinking that he wanted to reassure me."

"That's good, count him . Knowing each other, I didn't dare to bully my family Wenwen." He Kun heard Xiao Wen's light voice, and his mood was inexplicably happy.

"Then who bullied my Kun Kun again?" Xiao Wen teased a little, but the information revealed was to let He Kun know that Xiao Wen had heard something wrong with him.

He Kun, who was in a much better mood, heard Xiao Wen's ridicule and chuckled, not only because Xiao Wen called 'my Kun Kun' for the first time, but also because of Xiao Wen's keenness, attention because of love, and keen attention because of attention .

"I can't hide anything from you." He Kun smiled, pretending to be wronged, "Wenwen, I was bullied."

He Kun said this in a coquettish tone, but his voice was so low and sexy that Xiao Xiao Wen inexplicably felt that his lower body was about to move due to the electric shock.

This kind of He Kun was shown in front of Xiao Wen for the first time, and Xiao Wen felt that he couldn't take it anymore.

Is it because the two have been separated for too long?

Xiao Wen thought depressedly, looked at the small flag raised under him, and sighed again in his heart, the separation of the two places is really not a life for people.

However, this is not the time to think about it.

Xiao Wen forced himself to be distracted to think about He Kun's affairs. Although He Kun used a joking tone, it seemed that he really encountered a setback, otherwise, his mood would not be so low.

"What's the matter?" Xiao Wen softened his voice, imagining that He Kun was like a wronged Tibetan mastiff, with his ears drooping in front of him.

"Jiang Luomei died in a car accident while attracting investment in a neighboring city. Before, I encouraged them to attract investment and assigned them the task of attracting investment." He Kun told the facts, with Xiao Wen's political acumen, Naturally he would know what the consequences would be.

"What?" Xiao Wen felt agitated, and he knew that things that could upset He Kundu must not be trivial. "Has any rumors come out?"

"Well." He Kun only showed his true emotions in front of Xiao Wen, "Someone has already hyped it up, mentioning the assignment of the task of attracting investment, and declared that this is directly related to the The reason for the death of Magistrate Jiang."

"Is Wang Shi hyping it up?" Xiao Wen asked.

"And the old Xu family." He Kun mentioned the old Xu family indifferently, but Xiao Wen heard the meaning.

"The old Xu family wants to suppress the old He family?" Xiao Wen frowned, "Because of Xu Sining?" The

old Xu family has always been one of the seven major families in the capital that he personally congratulated. But in recent years, because of the appearance of Xu Sining, the old Xu family is no longer willing to just live under the He family.

Xu Sining is a member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China. Besides Chairman Wang Yuanping and Prime Minister Li Zongxin, he is the first member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China to assist General Secretary Wang Yuanping in handling the daily work of the Party Central Committee.

He Kun mentioned the old Xu family, which reminded Xiao Wen that He Kun's wife was the granddaughter of the old Xu family in his previous life. He didn't marry the granddaughter of the old Xu family, so history has turned here and added variables.

"The seven aristocratic families in the capital have always had entanglements in their interests and marriages. Even the Old Wang family and the Old He family had relatives in the early generations." He Kun said, "The old Xu family has this opportunity to make a splash, and naturally they are not willing to let it go. "

That can only be exchanged with them." Xiao Wen thought for a while before he said coldly, "The old Wang family just caught your hand this time, but your hand is not enough to keep their Wang family. Good luck."

"Of course, the more they demand, the higher the price they will pay." He Kun smiled, "For example, increasing support for you is also an aspect."

"What about the old Xu family? They What conditions did you put forward?" Xiao Wen asked.

At this time, He Kun didn't speak, as if he was hesitating.

"The exchange they proposed was marriage, right?" Xiao Wen said with a sarcastic tone, "And the object must be you?"

"How do you know?" He Kun was surprised.

Xiao Wen laughed at himself, how could he not know that the plain daughter of the old Xu family in his previous life was not He Kun's wife?

Thinking of this, Xiao Wen suddenly became jealous. Even He Kun in his previous life, Xiao Wen hated him being with the granddaughter of the old Xu family.

Oh no, Xiao Wen doesn't like He Kun with any woman.

Of course, although Xiao Wen thought of extreme disgust, it was a past life after all. He Kun and Xiao Wen were not together at that time.

Oh, no, there is no emotion at all, Xiao Wen thinks it's a bit harsh to think so. (Xiao Wen didn't know that He Kun in his previous life also loved him.)

But thinking of He Kun and other women, Xiao Wen couldn't help but feel a sense of disgust in his heart. He couldn't accept such an imagination at all.

He Kun didn't hear Xiao Wen's response, as if thinking of something, he quickly said to Xiao Wen, "Wen Wen, they did make such a request, but of course I can't agree, there is no room for negotiation."

"I Of course I know you can't agree." Xiao Wen said with a 'cut', "If you want to change the position of Mrs. for such a small problem, it is too far-fetched." He Kun just breathed a

sigh of relief, and Xiao Wen said again, "You mentioned When it comes to 'discussion', why? Someone advised you to think about it, or can you negotiate a price?"

He Kun wanted to praise Xiao Wen, Xiao Wen's thinking is too sharp, and he is only a word or two. The problem, he was able to guess most of the developments.

"Old He's family does have such a statement," He Kun said frankly, with a bit of irony in his tone, "They don't think same-sex love can last forever, so they persuaded me to marry the old Xu family, saying if they like it You, you can still be with you after marriage, I believe you will not break up with me easily after seeing the power of the old He family."

He Kun no longer concealed anything from Xiao Wen at this time. Originally, he also had the idea of ​​self-righteous love as a man for his lover. He thought it would be better not to tell Xiao Wen about these things. At this time, he realized that it is actually more difficult to conceal than to confess. Moreover, Xiao Wen is not a woman, he is a man. He has the courage and ability to take on any difficulties and challenges together with He Kun. There is no need to keep the so-called setbacks out of the door, which will give Xiao Wen a sense of distrust. It will affect the relationship between the two. No matter what kind of relationship, it needs to be nurtured and nurtured.

"Who is it?" Xiao Wen was outraged, and his tone became more and more cold.

"My second uncle He Zhuo'an." He Kun did not hide Xiao Wen, and he was also very dissatisfied with He Zhuo'an's reaction this time.

But after all, the old He family is not thinking about the problem with the same thought, and it is impossible to make everyone's thinking unified.

"He Qian's father?" Xiao Wen asked coldly. For some reason, Xiao Wen had always been unfamiliar with He Qian, and this time, his impression of her was inexplicably worsened.

"Yes."

Xiao Wen wrote down, this matter will be settled one day, and Xiao Wen is not a master lying down and being bullied.

"If the old He family doesn't agree to this condition, what other conditions do they have to choose?" Xiao Wen calmed down and continued to ask.

"Old Xu's family wants 'everlasting generations', and always has to cultivate future generations." He Kun was relieved to see that Xiao Wen didn't continue to be angry. Tarvinwen is his lover and his open partner to the Lao He family, but there are still people in the Lao He family who say such things, they really don't take him He Kun in their eyes, and they don't really respect Xiao Wen. Especially for Xiao Wen's so-called 'fancy the power of the old He family', He Kun's face became cold when he thought of it.

The second uncle He Zhuo'an is really getting more and more outrageous. I thought he was still taking the overall situation into consideration, and everything was based on the interests of the old He family. You know, under the dangerous nest, how can there be any eggs? But after he married the unreliable wife, he was encouraged to become more selfish. Later, after derailing and finding a well-known female anchor, it became even more disrespectful.

Well, the second uncle thought that no one in the family knew about this, but He Kun was cultivated by Mr. He, so how could he not take his own affairs in his own hands. Moreover, since the last time he negotiated with Chairman Wang, Mr. He slowly handed over part of his power to He Kun, and He Kun's news channels have become more smooth.

This incident must teach the second uncle a lesson, and He Kun's thinking flew here. The second aunt is a jealous jar. If the female anchor's affair gets to the second aunt, there will be a lively look, and it can be regarded as Wen Wen's breath.

But after all, this is the matter of the old He family, and it can't be a big deal, He Kun thought, he must find a way to grasp this degree.

Last time, what happened to He Qian's uncle was also a self-initiated act of the second aunt. For this reason, the He Department lost a useful person, and because of this, He Qian's uncle was dissatisfied with the old He family. Some time ago I received news that He Qian's uncle was very close to the old Xu family, and it seemed that he was interested in choosing another employer.

Fortunately, He Jin is neither like his father nor his mother. He Kun thought with a bit of a headache, the second uncle's family is only one He Jin and a little like the He family.

"Fuck you want to find jobs for future generations? Where?" Xiao Wen was not surprised by this answer, but the key is not the question of finding jobs, but the question of where to put future generations.

However, Xiao Wen already had an answer in his heart.

"The position of the magistrate of Anjing County." He Kun said lightly.

Sure enough!

79

Chapter 179 The New Magistrate Arrives

Since Comrade Jiang Luomei was characterized as 'killed in the line of duty', waves of gossip have been circulating, shaking the hearts of Anjing County.

Until today, the F city government finally officially announced the arrival of the new county magistrate, and those rumors came to an abrupt end.

Xiang Dong looked at He Kun, who was indifferent and dignified in front of him, and was deeply moved.

During this period of time, there were endless rumors from outside, because Comrade Jiang Luomei, the magistrate of Anjing County, died in a car accident while on a business trip to a neighboring city. In the end, Secretary He Kun personally reviewed the draft and changed the first draft, which was characterized as 'died in the line of duty'.

This is the first wave of rumors after Comrade Jiang Luomei's death. The family members of Comrade Jiang Luomei heard rumors earlier that it was characterized as 'accidental death' and went directly to the county government to protest.

Many people do not understand the reason, because Comrade Jiang Luomei himself is relatively upright, and he has done a lot in Anjing County. Some people who have benefited from him also came to the county government to demonstrate and protest with Comrade Jiang Luomei's family after hearing the rumor. Bad, the target is directed at He Kun.

The angry people directly pulled up a banner saying 'Inviting investment to kill the county magistrate' and placed it at the gate of the county government. The armed police were dispatched and confronted at the gate of the county government.

Seeing the urgency of the situation, Yang He, secretary of the Political and Legal Committee, directly ordered Xu Pan, director of the Public Security Bureau, to use necessary force against the masses under certain circumstances. The situation became increasingly stalemate.

Xu Pan withstood the heavy pressure and did not let the public security police and armed police comrades use any coercive means against the masses. After He Kun heard the news, he immediately went to the protest site in person, stood at the forefront of the front line, and emphasized with his magnetic voice. , "I guarantee by He Kun's personal reputation that Comrade Jiang Luomei reported to the city government in the name of 'died in the line of duty'."

Perhaps it is He Kun's own image, or the prestige of the county party secretary, Comrade Jiang Luomei's family members and the masses He was calmed down by He Kun's firm tone. Jiang Luomei's family wept bitterly on the spot, "Secretary He, Luo Mei believed in you the most during her lifetime. She often came back and told me that your secretary was the best and most worthy secretary she had ever been to. You must not let her Disappointed."

He Kun nodded silently and said decisively, "Comrade Jiang Luomei is a good comrade, I will not let her down."

This scene fell in the eyes of the masses. It did not wipe out He Kun's prestige, but it made the masses trust He Kun even more. . Jiang Luomei's family's evaluation of He Kun on the spot reminded the masses of He Kun's title of 'Secretary of the People' and He Kun's settlement of teachers' wages. The real turning point of this scene also strengthened the masses' appreciation for He Kun. The confidence of the county party secretary.

Seeing that things were moving in the expected way, people with intentions slipped away secretly in the crowd.

After that, the city also determined that Comrade Jiang Luomei's death was 'died in the line of duty', so the second round of rumors came again.

It was reported in the county that He Kun publicly assigned each member of the Standing Committee the task of attracting investment at the recent meeting of the Standing Committee of the County Party Committee. In order to complete the task assigned by Secretary He, the county magistrate Jiang Luomei had to go to a neighboring city to attract investment, which directly led to the death of Comrade Jiang Luomei in a car accident. As a result, this wave of rumors spread more and more widely, and some people even secretly said that He Kun was ignoring the life and death of his subordinates for political achievements.

This rumor started quickly and spread widely, but it was unexpectedly suppressed by another force, and this other force turned out to be the group of teachers and some mass groups in the township that benefited last time.

Although He Kun didn't come to Anjing County for a long time, when he first arrived in Anjing County, he went to all the towns to investigate, and helped some particularly poor towns to pull some small investments. He usually pays attention to them. He Kun's level of support is very high, but after all, it is a township, and there are not many such rumors. After hearing it, he deliberately went to refute the rumors for He Kun.

The salary problem He Kun solved for teachers and the two-month salary subsidy also gave teachers a high degree of trust in He Kun. These rumors spread to the ears of these intellectuals, causing strong dissatisfaction among teachers, and even some teachers He also specially compiled a story about He Kun's contribution to Anjing County and posted it online. The saying that "He Kun, in pursuit of political achievements, disregards the life and death of his subordinates" has also been suppressed.

However, this kind of argument is indeed untenable. Jiang Luomei was indeed in a car accident, and there is no need to characterize the car accident as an accident. Such exaggerated claims are nothing more than incitement to those who are dissatisfied with He Kun or the government.

So, the third round of rumors came again.

This rumor sounds like it came from the city. It is said that because of Jiang Luomei's 'death in the line of duty', Secretary He Kun has an unshirkable responsibility. As the secretary, He Kun was transferred to a bureau chief in the city.

As soon as this rumor came out, several members of the Standing Committee of Anjing County couldn't sit still, and even Xiang Dong came to ask if the rumor was true?

He Kun took this kind of malicious incitement from people with intentions indifferently, without getting angry or clamoring for dissatisfaction.

Facing Xiang Dong's question, He Kun smiled, raised his eyebrows and asked, "Is it possible?"

Xiang Dong was defeated, but he felt a lot more at ease.

Half a month after the incident of Comrade Jiang Luomei, a new county magistrate was arranged in F City. After the exact news of the new magistrate came out, all the previous rumors were silent. It seemed that He Kun called back or congratulated him. Rumors such as Kun's relationship with the 'Jiang Luomei Incident' never appeared.

"Secretary, Director Zhu of the Organization Department of the Municipal Party Committee is almost at the intersection of the expressway. It is time for us to set off." Xiangdong reminded He Kundao.

"Well. Let's go then." He Kun raised his head and smiled at Xiangdong, standing up. Originally, this was the matter of the secretary Zhang Rui, but Xiangdong came to He Kun before going to pick up the new county magistrate. First, he said to He Kun that he still looked after his horse, and he wanted to get some news from He Kun. , I want to know which side the new magistrate belongs to.

Minister Zhu came to Anjing County again. A month ago, a large number of Anjing Standing Committee members were replaced. Because there were too many people, it was carried out directly in the city. Minister Zhu did not come to Anjing County. The last time Minister Zhu sent He Kun to Anjing County to take office was less than half a year ago, but so many things happened in Anjing County.

In the past six months, Minister Zhu feels that the Organization Department of the Municipal Party Committee is about to work around Anjing County. Every leadership position is a balance of multiple forces, but Anjing County has been constantly changing its leaders at intervals. It is necessary to know the replacement of each leader. A lot of procedures are very hard. Minister Zhu deeply felt that the leadership of Anjing County should invite all colleagues of the Organization Department of the Municipal Party Committee to have a good meal and treat everyone.

Of course, Minister Zhu just thought about it this way. The Organization Department of the Municipal Party Committee is not short of people to treat guests. There are many people lining up to invite the leaders of the Organization Department of the Municipal Party Committee to have dinner. It depends on whether they give face.

I just got off the expressway, and there are several cars waiting not far from the toll station at the expressway intersection. Under the bright sunshine, He Kun led the county's leading cadres to wait there. Minister Zhu couldn't help sighing inwardly. It was really rare to see such handsome men in official circles. The former deputy secretary of Xinyuan County, Xiao Wen, was one, and the other was the secretary of the county party committee of Anjing County. Real and beautiful men can act in movies, and their looks are enough to leave a deep impression on people.

Minister Zhu is a confidant of Su Shiping's family. Although he is not clear about He Kun's background, Secretary Su also mentioned to her that He Kun's background is very deep. If possible, please please please, don't offend him. .

This 'pleasant' remark deeply shocked Minister Zhu, and he also clearly knew his attitude towards He Kun. It is absolutely impossible to treat He Kun as a superior to a subordinate, but in front of all the subordinates. There's no need to 'please', that's too much, just a little more polite, like having a personal relationship, that's the best way to get along.

Everyone who works in the government has their own art of communication. Obviously, Minister Zhu's art of communication is quite good. When she didn't wait for the driver to come, she opened the door and got out of the car, walking towards the car with a kind smile. He Kun, first reached out and shook hands with He Kun, "Secretary He Kun, we met again. Secretary He is still so handsome, even a half-old lady like me can't help but be moved."

He Kun also smiled, The natural and pleasant atmosphere does make people feel that the personal relationship between Minister Zhu and Secretary He is indeed very good.

"Welcome Minister Zhu to come to our Anjing County to guide our work and send outstanding talents to our Anjing County." He Kun smiled naturally, and the warm sunlight shone on He Kun's side face, which made people think of what Minister Zhu just opened. That joke, Secretary He is really handsome.

"Hehe," Minister Zhu smiled, "this is our job, I am honored to arrange some more outstanding talents to come to Anjing County, such as our county magistrate Xu, who is a very outstanding person."

"Then That's right." He Kun naturally turned to the man behind Minister Zhu, "Xu County Magistrate, you are welcome to work in our Anjing County."

"Being able to work with He Sange is something I have been looking forward to for a long time. things." Xu Wensheng smiled, grinning his white teeth, and reached out to shake He Kun's hand. "" Xu Wensheng's new county magistrate's words made everyone who was paying attention prick up their ears. There are two meanings in this sentence. One is that the new county magistrate Xu Wensheng and Secretary He are old acquaintances, and the other is this Xu Wensheng, the new county magistrate, also seems to have a deep background.

"In the workplace, Magistrate Xu should call me Secretary He." He Kun shook his hand with a smile, his expression reserved and serious, and he was very polite, but with obvious alienation.

As a result, all the officials who were concerned about the interaction between He Kun and the new Xu Wensheng knew that Secretary He and the new Xu County Chief were not in the same camp.

Xu Wensheng's expression stiffened for a moment, then he recovered immediately and replied with a smile, "Thank you Secretary He for reminding me, I will get together with Secretary He when I have a chance in private in the future."

He Kun smiled and nodded and did not respond to him again. Turning to Minister Zhu, he said, "Minister Zhu, let's go back to the county party committee first, how about that?"

"Okay." Minister Zhu nodded with a smile. At this moment, she realized that she seemed to have said the wrong thing just now. The relationship between Anjing County is too complicated, and the involvement is too high-level. As the Minister of the Organization Department of the Municipal Party Committee, She can understand too little. It seems that she will definitely sort out these relationships in the future.

80

Chapter 180 Let's Go Travel

Xu Wensheng knew before he went to Anjing County, City F, Province Y that it would not be so easy to face the legendary figure He Kun, the third young master of the He family. Found that reality is more skinny than imagined.

Xu Wensheng is the first offspring to be cultivated by the old Xu family. Although the Lao Xu family is also one of the seven major families in the capital, the background of the Lao Xu family is still far worse than that of the Lao He family and the Lao Wang family.

However, the day of the old Xu family's rise has come.

Because, the old Xu family had a Xu Sining.

If nothing else happens, Comrade Xu Sining will be the next general secretary. This is something everyone knows, but for the high-level political figures in Huaxia, the preparations that should be made have already been done.

Taking this opportunity, the old Xu family also began to stand up.

The people of the Lao Xu family are proud of themselves. Although the Lao Xu family has always been inferior to the Lao He family and the Lao Wang family in the capital, they even relied on the Lao He family for a period of time to gain a firm foothold in the capital, and they were not swept out of the house, but the Lao Xu family It's finally spring.

The Lao He family and the Lao Wang family have not achieved their status as aristocratic families because they have been the top leaders for several sessions. Now their Lao Xu family also has this opportunity, and the Lao Xu family has also begun to rise.

The rise of an aristocratic family may only depend on an excellent leader, but if an aristocratic family wants to maintain its top position, it relies on an endless stream of outstanding juniors.

What the old Xu family lacked most now was excellent descendants.

Of course, it doesn't mean that the old Xu family does not have outstanding descendants. For example, Xu Wensheng is very good and outstanding in the old Xu family. Otherwise, Mr. Xu would not take him so seriously.

However, this kind of excellence is enough to stand out in the old Xu family, but it does not rank very high in the circle of outstanding red children in the capital.

Even the seven major families in the capital have different levels.

The first level is the Lao He family and the Lao Wang family, and the second level is the Lao Chu family, the Lao Li family, the Lao Xu family and the Lao Zhao family. It turned out that the old Zhang family also belonged to the second level, but later the old Zhang died early, and the old Zhang family gradually weakened and gradually retreated to the third level.

But now the old Xu family is on the rise. Among the second generation, Xu Sining may not be much better than the second generation of the old He family and the old Wang family, but in the case of balanced forces, Xu Sining has been highlighted, and slowly , In the planning and struggle of the old Xu family, Xu Sining slowly ascended to the position. But the three generations of descendants, the most famous in the capital is He Kun, the third-generation descendant of the old He family. He has appeared as a banner and a legend since he was a child. Although Xu Wensheng is five or six years older than He Kun, he looks like a Growing up listening to He Kun's legend, even the descendants of the old Wang family still have a gap with this descendant of the He family. This time, the old Xu family finally caught a small loophole in the third young master of the He family. They just took advantage of the east wind of the old Wang family and made him a big problem. In the end, they got some benefits. . Xu Wensheng is just in his early thirties this year, and at the age of thirty-two, he became a county magistrate with real power. All over the country, he will be praised as a young talent, young and promising. Xu Wensheng is not a young man, because he works hard himself, and Mr. Xu also teaches carefully. Xu Wensheng can be said to be a little capable. This time, the old Xu family asked Xu Wensheng for his opinion. Xu Sining personally talked to him before he came to Anjing County. Xu Sining was Xu Wensheng's second uncle. Since childhood, Xu Wensheng admired his second uncle the most.

Xu Sining said to Xu Wensheng very bluntly, "Wen Sheng, in fact, we put you in Anjing County, we have also considered it for a long time, and finally this decision is for you to go. He Kun's resume and reputation in the capital are also yours. It's very clear, but what kind of person he is, we haven't really had personal contact with him, and we don't know very well. However, I can only tell you that recently, the two things that people in our country are most interested in talking about , One thing is that the country has quietly cracked the threats and oppression of several foreign forces, and the other is that it directly shakes Russia's economic and military foundation and coerces Russia to release Chinese tourists. These two things are closely related to He Kun. To put it bluntly, it was all brought about by He Kun as the leading force. His ability has been chasing the children of the second generation of aristocratic families silently."

When Xu Wensheng heard these words before he could be shocked, Xu Sining spoke again, "He Kun's ability to do these things is good or bad for him. The worst part is that his mentality has begun to become a little vain. Otherwise, he will not make mistakes this time, let him The old Wang family and our old Xu family caught the sore foot. This also shows that, in fact, He Kun is not as scary as we really imagined, in fact, he is just a young man in his twenties." Xu Wensheng had to He admitted that when he heard what the second uncle said, he felt a little more at ease, as if he was relieved. At least, He Kun's original image was like a god above, but it fell down again. Although it was still a bit higher than others, at least it was no longer the image of a god. God is unattainable and can make people daunting, but a person who is a little higher than others can make people want to chase after them, and they will have a sense of accomplishment in conquering. Encouraged by Xu Sining, Xu Wensheng decided to serve as the magistrate of Anjing County. He was also arrogant in his heart. If he didn't even dare to challenge He Kun, then the old Xu family would really have no future. But still the same sentence: reality is far more skinny than imagined. Xu Wensheng came to Anjing County, and the first sentence he said to He Kun was his final choice after considering N options. He thought that this sentence could not only mention his personal friendship with He Kun, but also allow the people in the county to choose. The people in the county, including the city leaders who sent him to take office, know that he also has the same terrible background. Anyway, it is impossible for the people in the county to know that there are still grades in the Jingcheng family.

Isn't there an old saying, "Don't you stretch out your hand and don't hit the smiling person?"

Xu Wensheng thought, even if He Kun didn't answer his words, others would already have a sense of awe for him, so be more polite to him, and then be more polite. Face, this face is enough for his development in the early stage of Anjing County.

But Xu Wensheng didn't think about it, He Kun overturned his overall plan just by saying 'workplace'.

It's true that Xu Wensheng and He Kun don't have any friendship, but they are all children of aristocratic families, and they have met several times in public gatherings from childhood to adulthood. But Xu Wensheng didn't expect that He Kun really didn't give any face.

Well, in fact, this is a face-to-face meeting where Xu Wensheng has not yet adapted to the grassroots. Xu Wensheng came down from the central authority, and he has no grassroots experience.

Although the political struggle in the organization is dangerous, it is still polite on the face, and Xu Wensheng thinks that He Kun is the noble son of the capital, and there should be proper etiquette. The face to face is that Xu Wensheng never thinks that He will meet.

But He Kun just did it, and if he did it, Xu Wensheng would not be able to get off the stage on the spot.

Xu Wensheng had to go down the steps by himself, which has already made others laugh, but of course he couldn't get angry in public, that was not an official, that was a dude.

In the first game, Xu Wen won or lost because of his lack of experience at the grassroots level.

But although Xu Wensheng lost, he also understood more deeply and clearly what he was facing. He was a little fortunate at this time. If He Kun faced him with a smile today and stabbed him in the back, he would die even more miserably. .

Xu Wensheng suddenly became a little clear, maybe this is the performance of He Kun, the noble son of the capital, he disdains playing with him?

"I'm going to find you this weekend." Xiao Wen had already bought a plane ticket and wanted to surprise He Kun, but thinking about their level, he didn't make it clear in advance, I'm afraid the surprise would turn into a regret - if you don't plan in advance, An inescapable task will be arranged.

"Okay," He Kun was really surprised when he heard this. The two haven't seen each other for more than a month. This is really hurtful for the two who are separated but often hear the voice of their lover and hear the estrus. Sorry, "I'll pick you up."

"Do you have any plans for the weekend?" Xiao Wen asked.

"There's still no such thing." He Kun smiled, "Since you want to come over now, you can postpone any arrangements."

"Then let's find a place to climb the mountain and take a tour." Xiao Wen suddenly became interested.

"There are only two days, and the time is tight." He Kun became interested after hearing this, "Then don't come here. Let's go there and gather directly. Let's go to Zhangjiajie in H province to play."

"Okay . Xiao Wen was happy, his original intention was to let He Kun relax, "We've never traveled together before. I'm going to change the ticket, you can also book the ticket and see if you can get there on Friday night. "

No problem." He Kun heard Xiao Wen's happy tone and looked forward to it. He really felt that the time for the two to get together was too little.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

264K 40.1K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
52.5K 2.5K 13
♕︎ 𝑹𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝑨𝒖 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬...
118K 1.6K 17
REQUESTS OPEN Loads of imagines and preferences of the marauders era characters. Characters include: - James Potter - Sirius Black - Remus Lupin - L...
187K 2.5K 50
Yay I finally came up with something!!! Here's a couple of oneshots with the kny characters 🌸Enjoy🌸 Yuri-Chan