Verde Crows: Lost In Another...

Por Mr_Rinzuri

Reincarnated in another world as a administrative AI *This is a high fantasy based novel with some cracks *In... Más

Bio
Prologue
Vol. 1 Chapter 1: Reincarnation
Vol. 1 Chapter 2: The Another World
Vol. 1 Chapter 3: Departure
Vol. 1 Chapter 4: First Contact
Vol. 1 Chapter 5: Spartan VS High Orc King
Vol. 1 Chapter 6: Encounter
Vol. 1 Chapter 7: Trial
Vol. 1 Chapter 8: Noel
Vol.1 Chapter 9: Mercenary Guild
Vol. 1 Chapter 10: Decision
Vol. 1 Chapter 11: Farewell
Vol. 1 Chapter 12: Unlikely Agreement
Vol. 1 Chapter 13: Rear Echelon
Vol. 1 Chapter 14: Overdoing My Job
Vol. 1 Chapter 15: Intelligence gathering
Vol. 1 Chapter 16: One Man Army
Vol. 1 Chapter 17: Lack of Common Sense
Vol. 1 Chapter 18: Encounter with Dangerous Beings
Vol. 1 Chapter 19: How Heroes Fight
Vol. 1 Chapter 20: Dinner with what?!
Vol. 1 Chapter 21: That moment, I Fucked up.
Vol. 1 Chapter 22: Who's the fastest?
Vol. 1 Chapter 23: Errands of Kuudere Android
Vol. 1 Chapter 24: Extermination
Vol. 1 Chapter 25: Port City of Olandia
Vol. 1 Epilogue: Side Story 1
Vol. 2 Prologue
Vol. 2 Chapter 1: Dangerous Woman #2?
Vol. 2 Chapter 2: Dwarves
Vol. 2 Chapter 3: Next priority
Vol. 2 Chapter 4: The Suspect Is?
Vol. 2 Chapter 5: Sources of Trouble
Vol. 2 Chapter 6: Brewing Catastrophe
Vol. 2 Chapter 7: Blasphemous Act
Vol. 2 Chapter 8: Disaster
Vol. 2 Chapter 9: Trap
Vol. 2 Chapter 10: Party
Vol. 2 Chapter 11: Other worlders
Vol. 2 Chapter 12: Information
Side Story 2: Excerpt of History + A Leisure Observation
Vol. 2 Chapter 14: Lurking shadow
Vol.2 Chapter 15: Internal Trouble
Vol. 2 Chapter 16: Appeasement
Vol. 2 Chapter 17: Imperium's Darkness
Vol. 2 Chapter 18: Through the Sky
Vol. 2 Chapter 19: Demons And Gods (1)
Vol. 2 Chapter 20: Demons and Gods (2)

Vol. 2 Chapter 13: Glimpse of Power

615 35 21
Por Mr_Rinzuri

I would like to introduce this esteemed gentleman. He is Liam Iserlohn, my fiancee.

I knew they were in a relationship from the start. Thanks to Lady Sistiene's careless announcement, I was in a daze as if my brain had stopped functioning and also, for some reason, my heartaches. My hands couldn't help but grasp my chest. My eyes began to cloud as if I was going to tear up.

Without a second thought, I began to face the main door. I want to go out. I don't want to see Liam or stay here. "Where do you think you're going?" Amelia and the other knights were surprised by me and tried to stop me, but I continued anyways until Amelia forcefully clutched my hand, and when I faced her, I felt my tears begin to flow. She definitely saw my pathetic face right now, evident by how Amelia opened her eyes wide and promptly let me go. At that moment, no one stopped me, and I didn't dare look back either as I continued to run from this place.

I flew through the sky and continued to get away from that place, running from reality... until I reached the forest outside. Then I look at the cold, lonely night sky here, where a breeze of wind blows through every corner of my body.

.....

Mother, father, sisters, brothers... I want to go home... I want to see their faces again.

As tears began to flow in my eyes, an unknown high-pitched noise resonated, followed by something that landed with a powerful thud, kicking dust that obscured the sight and causing tremors in the surroundings.

Naturally, I put my guards on as I prepared to deploy my chantless defensive mana barriers, then looked at the location where something landed, where I saw an ominous pair of crimson eyes permeating through the cloud of dust, with light manifesting on its back like a wing.

I felt dreaded and threatened by this creature. I can't grasp whether it's a human or not, if it's an enemy to be attacked or not. The silence lasted a few seconds, but it felt like an eternity to me, but that creature lost its wing of Light and its crimson eyes has faded to void. However, it began to walk on me and slowly emerged in the obscured sight.

"No need to feel threatened, I bear no harm. I was sent here by my Young Master's order, Lady Charlotte."

Then, a familiar person in maid's clothing appears but carrying an unknown metallic object at her back. I also could see a wing-like blade, where I next noticed it was folded and had a weird contraption throughout it. The maid probably noticed my expression, which should definitely be painted with curiosity and confusion, speaked.

"I am Serene, head maid of my Young Master Liam, the current head of the Iserlohn family. I believe this is not our first meeting with, Lady Charlotte, and if you're wondering what it is, This is Type-105EX Striker Lift Apparatus, which features a plasma-powered jetpack and an integrated foldable wing with weapon, munition, and multipurpose tactical hard points... I was forced to mount this because you're way too fast to be chased in a conventional way." Because Charlotte didn't care and continued to fly at over 400 kilometers per hour, Serene was forced to use a powersuit-jetpack hybrid load out to chase her. Although she could catch up if she ran on the ground, she immediately concluded that Charlotte might not go down, so she chose the optimal option if that happened when she did not come down to talk. This also resulted in Serene promptly equipping a heavily armed Type-105EX, in short notice without modification, being armed with a flexible shoulder-mounted twin-barrel 35mm railgun and a single hip-firing plasma launcher, not counting the hard points, which are riddled with tactical miniaturized drones, micro missile launchers, and energy and physical base rifles strapped on the wing. Its speed is not a joke either despite the weight and number of aerodynamic hindrances placed on the jetpack, it has an impressive top speed of over 900 kph, nearly reaching the speed of sound.

".... I hardly understand what you are talking about, but you're certainly Liam's maid. Did he order you? For what... telling me to return back and see my pathetic self there?." (Charlotte)

In my words, Liam's maid tilt her head innocently as if wondering.

"There's no need to return back, I could connect with the young master telepathically." (Serene)

"Ha... Great." (Charlotte)

I sighed. The former tense and dread atmosphere that came from that girl when she arrived had disappeared, but I felt she was so clueless about the things here... I felt like I was speaking to a child, or did she hit her head or something, because I really want to know if her head is okay.... Ha~~ Please try to read the atmosphere.

"... Shall I connect to the Young Master at once?" (Serene)

"Wait! stop! Are you insensitive? Try to read the atmosphere! ... Ugh! Why am I arguing with you anyways!?." (Charlotte)

This woman looks like a lacking in common sense and tact as a woman... Grrr, I frowned, come to think of it, she is Liam's half sister, and he is also abnormal, so it's understandable that their blood has abnormalities and probably made them short of common sense.

Also, I felt the pain in my chest also begin to fade away. I guess it was from the strenuous effort I got into talking with this girl.

"So you want me to console you?." (Serene)

"Eh?." (Charlotte)

This maid looked at me from head to toe and nodded as if something entered her head. But this also surprised me, opening my eyes wide in the process.

"I-i don't need it." (Charlotte)

Yeah, I could manage myself all alone. I don't need someone to help me in my troubles.

"Is that so? I'm pretty confident that my processing and hypothetical analysis concluded that my Young Master is not oblivious to your feelings... he is not that dense, Lady Charlotte. " (Serene)

...!?

"What are you talking about!? This is a pointless discussion. So leave me alone! " (Charlotte)

I was thinking of using teleportation magic to not leave any marks and to make this woman unable to tail me, but at that moment, in my side, a blinding pillar of light that extended to the horizon and clad with thunder was released by the maid in her arms using an unknown gauntlet. It was like a long sword of light that cut through hundreds of trees horizontally.

"... This, hey?!." (Charlotte)

I shouted in shock, and I immediately deployed chantless mana barriers in panic, and my survival instincts were telling me that light was very dangerous. I don't know what she was trying to do. She could kill me if she directly unleashed that magic on me, but she only targeted my sides and sliced up anything in the opposite direction.

"I beseech you, Lady Charlotte, to not run away, and I was also ordered by my Young Master to reach you to talk to you, so don't be rude. Again, lady Charlotte, if you do plan and think of escaping, I'll do everything to stop that, even to the point of tearing all of your limbs so you can't escape." (Serene)

The person in front of me speaks and moves like an emotionless creature, as if like those of dolls and nonhumans, but her near undetectable and unpalatable presence gives undescribable fear and dread to me. Then her bulky metallic apparatus on her back began to expand and unfold, which after her face was covered with some helmet, where the crimson light I saw earlier began to shine ominously. Looking at it alone makes my hair in every corner of my body stand up.

"Wha-what are you?!." (Charlotte)

I stuttered in fear. It's my first time feeling scared to this degree. I survived many ordeals during my adventures, and yet I can't move a finger on this woman.

"Just an ordinary head maid of the Iserlohn family... So, would you mind giving your decision? Lady Charlotte." (Serene)

She blankly and plainly answered. It's like she's talking to an insignificant creature in front of her... Could it be Liam was thinking the same?

"Is this Liam's order?" (Charlotte)

"Don't misunderstand... I'm doing it on my own accord through the use of efficient options and choices to masterfully execute the commands given by my master. Because my young master is not the type who likes to use deception or kill unarmed civilians without cause... He's too gentle, you see, much less capable of harming you. It's evident that he even saved you, right? Against a hero, much less, the existences of this world that he vehemently opposed fighting straightforwardly." (Serene)

She is right. Liam won't do this, but I felt threatened to the extreme by this woman's idea of how to execute commands... However, I noticed she emphasizes the 'existences of this world' Why though? I think there's something going on here.

"So you finally recovered and ended your childish tantrum because the man you love just held his engagement party in the venue?." (Serene)

....

I hate this woman, she can't really keep her mouth shut.

"If you're having a problem because he will be married off to someone, then why not marry him too. Polygamous relationships are legal in this world, right? He could marry as many women as he wanted, including you." (Serene)

"Ugh! But——." (Charlotte)

"No buts, your fiancee was taken care of by us right now, so you don't have a fiance. Your rank when you graduate is at the bottom of the pits of failure. Once my young master rises in prominence, all nations of this world will begin festering him and clinging like parasites, including the Imperium. Considering the past history of you and my young master, I wouldn't be surprised if they offer you, a failure and unproductive sage to him. Additionally, we are already formulating plans to eliminate all hindrances in our path... including that trash who is tormenting you right now. " (Serene)

Again, with the emphasis of this world, what do you mean by that? However, on the other hand, all of her words are an eye-opener. so I could marry him... No, no, that's not it!

"Do you think the Imperium will bow to Liam? I warned you! You're grossly overestimating yourself!. " (Charlotte)

"Hmm? For a civilization that still believes in the misconception that this world is flat, do you think that we are overestimating ourselves?." (Serene)

I can't understand, but it's giving some sort of weight. Flat? Isn't it the truth? No one has ever circumnavigated the world, because no humans have ever proven that the world is round, as stated in heretical books, though for some reason, apparently dwarves believe in such, which is heavily denied by the current pope.

"Even if that's the truth and Imperium threw me in a political marriage with him, however, the current constitution of the Roseblade family says that a sovereign has only one wife or husband... They are also not allowed to have concubines. so I'm not allowed to stay on Liam's side." (Charlotte)

"I never heard that. I should update my archives and continue collecting information." (Serene)

"Are you listening to me? I sai——." (Charlotte)

"I hear you. But there are many ways to stay side-by-side with my young master... Also, my young master is only using Lady Sistiene due to her name and connection as heiress of Roseblade family, while Lady Sistiene is benefiting from technology and information transfer from a person who came from the same earth as her mother too. Both of them are using each other in a form of mutual beneficial contract, so there's no love or intimacy yet, but considering how identical their thought processes and behavior are, I wouldn't be surprised if it's going to develop into a genuine one." (Serene)

"Then what's the point? I'm just a third wheel then! " (Charlotte)

"You can... {EN: Because you're useful to us, especially your DNA as a heroic bestowed by this so-called goddess alumina. You're an additional research material after Zyrian, but you have a slightly better position than him}." (Serene)

She replied, but she continued the latter while saying incomprehensible foreign words. before I could ask about it. "...!?." A large magic circle appeared in our place, and then a blinding light engulfed us.

Third POV

After Serene and Charlotte were teleported to an unknown land, both of them immediately prepared for combat. At the same time, Serene contacted Liam about the current situation.  <<Administrator, we've got a sitrep. Requesting immediate reinforcements from the orbital diver corps, the location is 40.7831° N, 73.9712° W. In the Speiza archipelago>>

<<What happened? I can't detect you here?>>

<<We've been teleported, together with the Great Sage>>

<<I see, I'm sending in... Be careful, protect Charlotte at all cost>>

<<Affirmative>>

Then two dozens of Hyper Surface Shuttle Transporters (HSST) loitering to defend and support the simultaneous construction orbital space station and resource colony of Liam with several covering Northampton class and Chengdu class escort destroyers began to fire up their thrusters as they began to position themselves to descend into the location of Speiza. Each of the HSST was loaded with 120 military-grade androids, and six 12-meter-tall bipedal humanoids combat mechs.

Meanwhile, as Serene asks for reinforcements, Charlotte is puzzled.

"Why can't I use magic?" (Charlotte)

She is confused why all of her mana barriers that had been put up disappeared. Not only that, she can't feel a bit of mana at all. As if this place is devoid of mana itself.

"Any problem?." (Serene)

"I can't sense any mana at all, it makes sick." (Charlotte)

For a person with a large amount of mana, suddenly being thrown into manaless zones is like a fish that has been caught out of water. It's slowly killing them despite the remaining mana in their bodies, but in the case of Charlotte, it's not as fatal as fish out of water, but she'll slowly weaken over time.

"Is it dangerous?" (Serene)

"No, it's not fatal." Serene inquired, but Charlotte did not respond, instead, another person answered.  increasing their vigilance to the maximum degree.

"Who are you?." (Serene)

As Serene looks at a suspicious person without a face, with a body fully covered with shadow. This person slowly walks with a golden stick with a decorative jewelry on the tip of it.

"I am Alqius Fullercam... It's my pleasure to meet such lovely ladies tonight. " (Alqius)

As Alqius smiled at the duo, Charlotte had a complicated face while Serene remained expressionless as always.

"Oh really? You're the leader of those swine that we slaughtered? " (Serene)

"What a venomous tongue you have, doesn't it, lady? I like it... Why don't you work for me? Then after this, we will spend the night knowing each other, in my bed, of course. " (Alqius)

The leader of the Fullercam underworld organization began to walk closer while letting out a giggle at the two who looked too cautious in his approach.

"I refuse." (Serene)

"Then I shall force my way through." (Alqius)

The place immediately illuminated with Light, then hundreds of men with equipment ranging from shabby to fancy one emerged from darkness.

"I recruited 820 exceptional people here, not counting my entire private army of 9,000 strong. They are too costly when I recruited them, but they are worth it. They are at the very least classified as lower A-rank to the highest double S-rank adventurers, and some are even unclassified because their strength alone is capable of bringing down an entire nation and their combined force here could even threatening world powers like the Imperium, Dwargon, and the Union! Much more against you and the weak hero on your side!." (Alqius)

Due to the lack of combat level measurement as an android, Serene looked at Charlotte to confirm the things said by Alqius, as according to Liam, Charlotte should have the ability to measure individual strength or mana capacity, which made her face frown and grimace as if conveying the unpalatable confirmation of danger everyone possessed here. Her measuring abilities also misunderstood that Liam's lack of mana on his body meant his mana generated field was too large to the point it blended in with the surroundings and can no longer discernable with the current level of Charlotte, or he was using some magic tools to hide it, much to the curiosity of Charlotte and others.

"You're going full force, huh? For what reason? Oh? Don't tell me when we totally thrashed your half-baked assassins in their miserable attempt? I see I see, so you're throwing a tantrum now? Isn't it a bit embarrassing? Oh, by the way, because your assassins were so pathetic to the extent that they didn't even manage to disturb my Young Master's sleep, my master was sleeping soundly and didn't even know what have transpired until the morning. Isn't your organization amusingly piteous? " (Serene)

Alqius was certain that they would submit through force and a lack of options, but, contrary to his expectations, Serene retorted with insult and pity on him and his organization. 

"You... you're getting carried away, don't you? Don't worry, I'll throw you into the Orcish den and let use you as their breeding toy until... No, I won't let you die. I'll use my resources to let you stay alive and make you suffer for the rest of your life!" (Alqius)

As their leader howled in anger, every contracted mercenary, private army, criminals, fugitives, ex-adventurers, and current adventurers began to bare their fangs towards two weak-looking female figures, 2 against nearly 10,000. It looks helpless, but both of them are not so ordinary in terms of common sense in this world.

"Don't kill any of them! But you can do whatever you want with their bodies. There is nothing to fear from the great sage, she cannot use her abnormal magic, but be a little cautious of that woman. She is probably wearing ancient armor from the mythical era! Overwhelm her with your power and numbers!." (Alqius)

As command finally fell down, one of the only four contracted double S-ranks immediately stepped in, waving his spear intimidatingly, telling everyone to back off. "A Great Sage, you say? I want to taste that woman first, so small fries back off! "

"Huh? Who are you, cretin?" One of the stronger ordinary S-Rank protested then without a warning, his head was immediately pierced by the spear of a double S-rank, killing him in the process. "The predator here, fool!" Then proceeded to threw the dead body into the air and launched hundreds of spear thrusts into the air, mercilessly puncturing and shredding the S-Rank's carcass. 

"Then any fools who are going to stand in my way will experience this." He grinned while showing the body of the person he killed beyond recognition, silencing many but others on the same level as him. The three other double S-ranks are silent as they aren't bothered by the bodies of heroes in sight, as two of them are women in the first place, and the other one has a strange preference that doesn't suit the two women here in his taste.

"Now now, look at this. Interesting, an armor from the mythical era? Let's see who is more powerful, that or my Basilisk Overlord Spear! Kuku! Finally a worthy opponent, my na——. " As he was trying to introduce himself, Serene didn't think twice, firing her railguns. One 35mm tungsten round, being accelerated at 5,000 miles per hour, immediately darted towards that person as if going to reap his life. He didn't react, because it was too fast and it was essentially fired at point blank range with the railgun brought by Serene. The only one who saw it was Charlotte, who barely followed the projectile and a few high ranking contracted by Alqius. Everyone else is basically ignorant about the threat and power of railguns being propelled by Lorentz force.

"Eh?." said by the bragging double S-rank as his torso down to thigh disappeared and the projectile of the railgun didn't stop and continued to blast through anything at his back, killing another 100 or so contracted or personal subordinates of Alqius. The tungsten round was only stopped because it headed straight to the ground and deeply burrowed in the process, causing shockwaves in the process, harming or killing dozens of people in the vicinity.

The head of a double S-rank fell to the ground, confused by what had transpired until his vision went dark, and other contacted personnel of Alqius trembled unknowingly at the sight. 

"You're rather soft. That's disappointing... Lady Charlotte, can you fight?" (Serene) 

While ignoring the crowd, Serene calmly talks to Charlotte as if not minding all of these people surrounding them is not a threat at all. This also made Charlotte tremble towards Serene, questioning whether she was really a human or a hero like her. Because she is way abnormal, too abnormal existence compared to Liam, who is relatively mild and has the existence and presence of mediocrity.

She is not underestimating Liam, but compared to her, he is not the type of person who is going to emit such an eerie and nerve-wracking presence, which makes Charlotte comfortable at the side of Liam because he is normal in a sense.

"... I could only use strengthening magic, but it appears that releasing offensive and defensive magic is impossible... But I should be strong enough to hold on my own."(Charlotte)

"That's unfortunate." (Serene)

Serene immediately approached Charlotte and, without giving a warning, blew a powerful paralyzing agent, surprising her in the process. "What's that for?! My body! " Then, within 10 seconds, Charlotte began to feel dizzy. She fell, but was carefully caught by serene.

"My apologies, Lady Charlotte. You can't fight. My young master explicitly told me that your safety comes first, so your life falls directly into my responsibility." (Serene)

"Wha?." (Charlotte)

"Also, if I use sleep inducing agent first, you may counter it with harming yourself to stay awake, that would be a bad idea so I used paralyzing agent before putting you in sleep." (Serene)

"....nfair." (Charlotte)

Charlotte could hardly talk. Then Serene began to spray the drugs to forcefully make her sleep. At that moment, hundreds to thousands of arrows, magic bolts, and other projectiles began to pour down on them, but they were blocked by an invisible barrier that absorbed them into the void.

"This is interesting... this thing that the lizard provided us could send anything it touched into another dimension while protecting anyone inside this barrier." (Serene)

She looked at the baseball-sized jewel on her hand and smiled while under an intense barrage of projectiles from the enemies. Noel said that she guaranteed this barrier could take a direct nuclear hit and still be intact. When Liam tried to confirm it, it took two explosions of 5 megaton class nuclear bombs before it overloaded and broke. And this current level of attack won't even equate to the nuclear bombs he tested. So it hardly gives enough power to break through these barriers.

After 10 minutes of assault, it finally subsided. All of them didn't even break the magic tool made by a lazy, game-addicted ancient dragon under the care of Liam.

"Hey, you sore loser who throws a tantrum because I shoved your inept subordinates' asses in hellholes. Is that it? That's kind of boring, I'm expecting more but It seems you wasted money recruiting these weaklings." (Serene)

"Kuh! Monster! teleport! Send me away from this place! " (Alqius)

When the ring leader was about to leave, his subordinates widened his eyes. "We can't milord! We can't use teleportation for some reason."

"Fuck! Fix it! And do it quickly!." (Alqius)

"HAHAHA! Hey, bunch of trash! Look at your employer! He is running away from this place! He has no guts! KUHAHA! I could laugh for an entire day and keep shitting him for running this place because he has no balls at all! HAHAHA!." (Serene)

<<Slugs impact in ETA 58 seconds>>

<<All units, deploy Tactical Lift Apparatus>>

<<Northampton and Chengdu class escort destroyers will begin precision orbital kinetic bombardment in enemy structures in ETA 90 Seconds>>

As Serene continued to provoke Alqius so he couldn't run away, 5 Northampton and 2 Chengdu class DE began to share their data link for the fire support. The Northampton is classes of 140-meter light destroyers that are mass produced in large quantities by the United States Space Force, with over 280 built, excluding over 400 subclasses produced and exported to allied countries. The Chengdu, meanwhile, was the most numerous escort destroyer ever produced by a Terran nation with over 1,500 were built by the Chinese Federation Forces. Each is outfitted with Terran standard 203mm twin Advance Railguns, Spinal Mounted 406mm coil guns, and a plethora of point defense weapons, including modular multipurpose medium-range light weight missiles. Though they lack the firepower of heavy-weight anti-ship missiles, their stealth, speed, and maneuverability are more than enough to compensate for it to close the distance and fire their devastating spinal-mounted coil guns.

<<Loading Standard Kinetic Bombardment Dart (SKBD)>>

<<Designating Target Romeo, Tango and India>>

<<Target Vector 6-2-1...>>

Some of the people surrounding Serene and Charlotte are silent. Some occasionally attack the invisible barrier with ranged weapons or magic just to fail to penetrate it. Some tried to physically smash it with no avail. The double S-rank seems tried too, but it is but naught in the face of a magic tool created by this world's strongest species, an ancient dragon.

<<Slugs impact in ETA 20 seconds>>

And finally, they noticed something descending from the heavens very very fast. It's several blocks of unknown origin. "What the hell is that?" Then the slugs, also called the reentry shells of expendable dropships dropped by HSST, began to slam into the ground. Their speed exceeds the speed of sound, wrecking havoc on their ranks once they touch the ground. This was followed by a streak of light from the night sky, accurately hitting the structures on the island, destroying ships, ports, houses, forts, and this fake town simultaneously with unparalleled power for the common sense of this world.

"Oh, this is the debut of our newly produced and commissioned escort destroyers, huh? I thought we were going to test it out against ancient dragons, but it seems I was wrong. Either way, this is a good result. We could minimize the destruction we will cause in Devil's Den, thus, greatly decreasing the chance of destroying the homunculus producing facilities that secretly located there." (Serene)

These classes of space warships have been rocketed by mass drivers of Liam into space in order to fully fulfill his goal of getting a flesh and blood body. Because by how it looks and what he heard about the ancient dragons in that place, according to Noel, they aren't reasonable. Even with the face of this powerful weapon Liam possessed, that's how blind they are because of their pride. They would rather die than be subdued by the force of a powerful enemy.

So, because of what Noel had said, he didn't hesitate to build up a space station and a space force to bombard these stubborn lizards from orbit until Kingdom come. He spearheaded the development and production of dreadnought-class ships. These are two to three-kilometer long behemoths armed with a very large amount of powerful weaponry. But one thing he didn't consider was that these dreadnoughts were so powerful that even their secondary and tertiary guns could cause explosions comparable to atomic bombs. It's much more than what their main guns could do. It's because these ships lack weaponry that optimizes precision bombardment with minimum destruction on the surface. As their primary mission was to destroy and confront other powerful hostile dreadnoughts with abnormal defense abilities, or just merely the word "tough" is an understatement. Or total destruction of the planetary surface as a single dreadnought has enough output to render a planet the size of Earth unhabitable to life within 12 hours.

Because Liam didn't consider it first hand, he was already building 2 dreadnoughts called the "Himalayas class". Each was between 30 and 40% finished when it entered to him that he couldn't go obliterate their location without first knowing where those ancient facilities were. Also, the reason why the build up of Liam was abnormally fast was because he asked Noel if she could be able to imitate the cathedral labyrinth academy, where Lynette is currently studying, with a place of much slower time, and unexpectedly, she nodded, but the mana consumption, she said, was stupidly high, so it won't last long, but it's been a week and she still continued enveloping the entire territories of Liam with time-slowing spells. These spells slowed the time for 1 day, which equates to 41 days, so at least 7 days multiplied by 41 would be 287 days have passed. That given time is enough to produce dozens of HSST, construction and transport ships, including warships such as dreadnoughts and escort destroyers.

The ships he built, designed to fight ancient dragons, are currently the very ships that are whipping the asses of insignificant humans on this island.

Boom!

Boom!

Boom!

Explosions rang out nonstop and consecutively, but nothing hit the dense crowd of people here. As Serene specifically ordered, not to wipe them out.

"Oh, people who are still alive and kicking! This magical tool I used has a feature called dimensional lock, which means you can't teleport away from this place. The only way to survive it is to fight us head on, but there will be no surrender, I won't allow it. I'll only keep anyone alive who I deem useful for our resea... Ahem, nevermind, being alive would be beneficial if you prove your worth, that's it. " (Serene)

The people who were agitated and confused began to fear Serene even more. They don't even know what they just picked a fight with. But either way, the only thing for sure is that they shouldn't mess with it while they think it's right. Unfortunately, it's little too late, they are pretty fucked because they did something they shouldn't do.

"Alqius, don't dare run away because I have a very special room, specifically reserved for you... Don't worry, you won't die immediately. I'll let you live until you die of a natural death." (Serene)

As their places had been reversed, Alqius began to shout hysterically. "Goddamit! All of you! I'll pay you! So protect me from that woman! " But none responded.

"Okay? The trial has begun. I wish all of you good luck, sincerely." (Serene)

Serene ignored him while letting a rare bewitching smile out of her usual expressionless face, and thus hundreds of combat mechs and military grade androids began to descend on the area while firing their guns, missiles, rockets, lasers, and plasma-based weaponry. Within 2 minutes of the carnage of the terminator army incarnation on the other world, the number of enemy forces from 10,000 was swiftly reduced to 4,000.

"Please spare me! I'm useful!."

"Madam! I'll became your servant forever!."

"Spare me! I'm just needing money for my family!."

"I was force!..."

Thus, various excuses and pleas from the enemy forces began to flood Serene's processing system. But she shut it off and instead looked for anything outstanding in the enemy forces through the drones and live feedback from androids that were attacking them right now. She was carefully watching who she could use. And as expected, the double S-rank and some unranked people were powerful enough to pass on her trials and wonderfully get a high rating on her.

A few minutes later, their number was reduced to only a mere 90 people, including Alqius, who tried to commit suicide but got incapacitated by one of the military grade androids who were using quantum stealth camouflage.

"So these are the survivors... wonderful! If you deem yourself worthy enough, you will be given autonomy and partial freedom, but those who are not will be immediately disposed to.... {EN: Laboratories, of course}." (Serene)

In the final lines of Serene, she uses English, which is an unknown language in this world. Despite not understanding what she meant, the heavily wounded and exhausted captives trembled as they wondered what she meant. They can't complain either as they are being monitored by towering 12 meter class combat mechs and powerful 2 meter class military grade androids. If they refute, they would be killed instantly without a question.

Then one of the loitering aerial tankers of Liam, who are secretly doing recon missions with their escort, passed through this place, and Serene used this aircraft to return back to Olandia, over 700 kilometers away from this place, while having the clueless sleeping beauty, Charlotte, resting in her delicate looking arms. The captives were also transported, and the island was destroyed and sunked by an orbital bombardment of one of Liam's two dreadnought class ships, disappearing from the map of Speiza and this world forever.

_____________________________________________

A/N: finally released this.

Word count: 5592

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Kairos Por leigh heasley

Ciencia Ficción

841K 23K 28
Time travel is legal and Ada Blum is looking for love. But what happens when one of her charming bachelors from the past makes his way to the present...