The little thing about gettin...

By Kessho_Yuki

COMPLETED Alternative Title : 结婚这件小事 Author : 凌伊 He married his boss, who was 12 years older, xin Rong marrie... More

Chapter 1: This is Shao Chengyun, Shao Zong
Chapter 2: Come to My Place
Chapter 3: Come In
Chapter 4: Then cultivate the culture
Chapter 5: Don't worry, you can lock the door at night
Chapter 6: You Don't Need to Understand
Chapter 7: Children have little experience
Chapter 8: Don't Want to Say
Chapter 9: What Do You Not Know What I Want to Eat?
Chapter 10: If only it didn't explode in your hands
Chapter 11: I will raise this hand again
Chapter 12: Shao Chengyun, don't come...
Chapter 13: Please go to Room 902
Chapter 14: You don't care about this
Chapter 15: It's all right, leave it to me
Chapter 16: Is that contract still valid?
Chapter 17: He can't go out without my consent
Chapter 18: "Angry?" "Nothing."
Chapter 19: Bullying is still bullying
Chapter 20: Come back and I'll put it on for you
Chapter 21: What do you want me to say, congratulations?
Chapter 22: Not everyone has as many options as you do
Chapter 23: Are You Not in a Good Mood?
Chapter 24: Let's Play All Night
Chapter 25: Is this cloaked beast in private?
Chapter 26: Don't blame yourself anymore
Chapter 27: Can... Holding hands?
Chapter 28: Don't Put the Whole Person in It
Chapter 29: Don't always fight with me here
Chapter 30: Can I Still Sleep My Arm?
Chapter 31: Thank you Mr. Zhou
Chapter 32: But tomorrow will be better than today
Chapter 33: I'll help, the juice is gone
Chapter 34: Besides, I didn't want to treat him badly
Chapter 35: She will definitely take action against Xin Rong
Chapter 36: You will never be able to defend yourself
Chapter 37: Come out on your own, don't wait for me to go in and pick you up
Chapter 39: Baby, Don't Do This Anymore
Chapter 40: Shao Chengyun, Let Go
Chapter 41: Shao Jia's second young mood was rotten at this moment
Chapter 42: You leave a path for Xin Rong
Chapter 43: Three little pigs can do it, I don't pick
Chapter 44: Ask yourself, have you really thought about leaving?
Chapter 45: Spoil me
Chapter 46: Unless I let you go, you can't leave
Chapter 47: Someone slept with me, are you so satisfied?
Chapter 48: You Can't Wear It, Don't Think About It
Chapter 49: Go ahead
Chapter 50: No, Mr. Shao, I have an appointment
Chapter 51: Give me another chance
Chapter 52: I won't go, I won't bother you
Chapter 53: Thirty or so people should be sad for their wives
Chapter 54: Ming Media is Marrying
Chapter 55: Strive to come here again tomorrow for dinner
Chapter 56: "That Eats or Not Eats" "Eats"
Chapter 57: Sometimes I don't play enough and want to beat people
Chapter 58: Is this going according to your plan?
Chapter 59: But he wants to gamble
Chapter 60: My name is Louis and I am pursuing Xin Rong
Chapter 61: He's My Ex-Husband
Chapter 62: Not ex-husband, we are not over
Chapter 63: None of them love you as much as I do
Chapter 64: You Think About Me Again...
Chapter 65: Married to Xin Rong, but did not take good care of anyone
Chapter 66: I'll listen to your answer
Chapter 67: Go out at night and buy a bed
Chapter 68: Again Tonight You'll Sleep on the Couch
Chapter 69: The End Chapter - For me, you deserve it

Chapter 38: Don't make a fuss, go home first

710 25 1
By Kessho_Yuki

Xin Rong was quite fierce, and the blood was gushing up his head, and he really couldn't calm down anymore. The anger that had not just erupted on the court was poured out of the brain at this time.

Shao Chengyun never fought back, so he simply let him fight. Xin Rong raised his knees to top Shao Chengyun's abdomen, grabbed his shoulder and knocked him into the car, Shao Chengyun did not speak, he frowned slightly. The pain is painful, not to the point of being unbearable.

Moreover, Shao Chengyun felt that Xin Rong was only on the verge of getting out of control at the beginning of those two strokes, and later his strength had already been reduced, and his sanity was slowly returning.

Shao Chengyun's unilateral beating did not make Xin Rong feel very cool. It just completely stirred up his chaotic day.

Xin Rong still wanted to leave, wanted to go outside to breathe, but as soon as he turned around, he was quickly put on his arm by Shao Chengyun's eyes.

It was dark and cold outside, and Shao Chengyun certainly couldn't let Xin Rong go out. He grabbed one of Xin Rong's arms and took him home.

How could Xin Rong be willing to go home with him, the two people pulled and moved along the way, and knocked down a shelf with umbrellas and miscellaneous things such as oil, and things fell to the ground.

Xin Rong heard Shao Chengyun cough, and then said in a half-dumb voice, "Don't make trouble, go home first." 

The man grabbed the more powerful part of his body, and didn't touch his wrist or anything, obviously not wanting to hurt him again.

After all, Xin Rong was the one who unilaterally moved his hand, and guilt always existed. SShao Chengyun dragged him to the side door connected to the garage, he was still a gesture of resistance, but not so fiercely.

Xiao Wei, who heard the movement in the house, came out to check on the end, and when he saw Shao Chengyun and Xin Rong in such a cold-faced confrontation, he was startled and yelled back by Shao Chengyun, "Stay in your own room, listen to any sounds are not allowed to come out!"

Xiao Wei trembled with fright, and immediately shrank back, and also took away Aunt Hui, who had also wanted to come out to see the situation in the kitchen.

Xin Rong couldn't stand Shao Chengyun's arrogant attitude of commanding the servants, and when he got into the porch, he pushed him up, "What are you yelling at Xiao Wei!?" You're mad at me!"

Shao Chengyun grew up to be so big that he was accustomed to being sought after and courteous around him. Who dared to beat him up and talk to him, Xin Rong was definitely the first.

He was also a little annoyed at the moment, and he didn't have the kung fu to persuade Xin Rong to go upstairs to the master bedroom, so he simply grabbed the person and put it on his body, directly carried it up, and then walked through the corridor, kicked open a study on the first floor, and threw Xin Rong in.

Xin Rong fell on the sofa, and the man stood condescendingly in front of him, his eyes were very fierce, but he seemed to be still trying to suppress the fire, and he could see the bite of his teeth from both sides of his cheeks.

"I'll explain to you about the location of the phone now, and you'll calm down for a minute and listen to me." I'm not sure what to do to you if you're going to make trouble again. 

Shao Chengyun said so.

Xin Rong's lips tightened a little, and she didn't continue to choke with him. <

This positioning can actually be explained clearly, and it is not as excessive as Xin Rong thought for a moment.

Because Shao Chengyun's own mobile phone also contains the same security company's positioning. For people like them, there are indeed various crises lurking around them, and it is possible to be kidnapped and taken hostage. The personal safety of a company's decision-maker affects the entire enterprise, so it is impossible not to pretend to be positioned.

Shao Chengyun's mistake was that he did not say it in advance when he gave Xin Rong's mobile phone.

He didn't have much patience with Xin Rong at that time, and perhaps felt that this was a relationship that lasted for a year, and the probability of Xin Rong having an accident in such a short period of time was very small. So the positioning was installed, and I didn't talk to Xin Rong.

Shao Chengyun finally turned on a laptop on the desk, landed on the personal control page of the security program, and directly showed Xin Rong the background records.

This tracking and positioning function has indeed not been used once in the past few months, until tonight Xin Rong shut down and lost contact, Shao Chengyun worried about his safety for the first time.

Xin Rong did not speak after reading it, and after a few seconds, he said "I'm sorry."

Shao Chengyun frowned, not intending him to apologize, and then sighed again, reached out to grab Xin Rong, and said, "Go upstairs and sleep."

As a result, Xin Rong turned his head to avoid, looked at Shao Chengyun, and said slowly, "I'll sleep here tonight." After a pause, he asked, "Are you hurt, I will help you get some medicine." Xin Rong was

not in this state to sleep with Shao Chengyun, and he wanted to calm himself down.

Shao Chengyun originally thought that the atmosphere would be better for a while and then ask him the reason why he went to play alone today, and at this time he was a little helpless.

Xin Rong stood with his back to the desk, his gaze a little avoidant. Shao Chengyun asked him, "What happened in Haoli in the morning?"

Xin Rong may have been guarding himself from asking himself this, and answered quickly, "It's okay."

Xin Rong felt that it was unnecessary to complain to Shao Chengyun, Chu Yu's behavior of going to the door to find stubble did not produce any substantial harm, xin Rong's depression was only that he did not dare to ask Shao Chengyun what would become between them if the time of the agreement came.

This is where he instigates it, so it is impossible for him to tell the ins and outs. He also didn't want Shao Chengyun to feel that he was in a big mess because of a few provocations from his love enemy, and indeed it wasn't for that, so he could only deny it completely.

Shao Chengyun felt that he had probably really been with Xin Rong for a long time, and his patience was getting better.

Xin Rong refused to say the reason, Shao Chengyun could only bend to save the country, saying, "I may have hit my back just now, you show me." After saying

that, he went to sit down on the luohan bed next to him, waiting for Xin Rong to get the medicine box.

Xin Rong looked at him, and finally did not say anything, turned out a medicine box from the lower floor of the study cabinet, and then waited for Shao Chengyun to take off his sweater and shirt. <

Shao Chengyun turned to the side and said very calmly, "Just rub away the bruises, so as not to be unable to lift your hands tomorrow." He stayed

here to let Xin Rong give medicine is a stopgap measure, originally he did not want to make the children feel so guilty, but it was not a matter of two people sleeping in separate rooms, Shao Chengyun did not want Xin Rong to stay alone in the study, he could only find a reason to stay first.

Xin Rong had just hit him into the car, the chassis of the off-road vehicle was high, and the baffle at the front of the car was bulging again, and Shao Chengyun had hit it.

Now that the back near the left shoulder had been bruised and hit a little hard, Xin Rong thought about the one he had just made in the garage, but he still couldn't help it.

He silently rubbed his palm and gave Shao Chengyun medicine. The two had just made such a big fuss, and now they were sitting here again with a very intimate distance to each other, and Xin Rong's mood had also become complicated.

"Are you cold?" I'll give you a blanket. He asked, and then handed Shao Chengyun a blanket piled up next to Luo Han's bed.

The man took it and put it on his lap and said, "It's not cold."

Xin Rong finished rubbing the wound, saw that the other bumps were not serious, not to the point of taking medicine, and said, "Then I will go and wash my hands."

Shao Chengyun did not speak, Xin Rong pulled open the door and went out, stayed in the bathroom on the first floor for a few minutes, washed his hands, and poured water on his face with cold water, and then held the washstand with both hands to look at the wet face in the mirror. <

When he entered the study again, Shao Chengyun could also see that he had just gone to wash his face, his skin was penetrated by water, it looked particularly white, and his hair was still moist.

Xin Rong walked over to Shao Chengyun, who had already put on his shirt and casually tied a few buttons, with the neckline open. His neck to shoulder is much stronger than Xin Rong's, and the throat knot is clearer and more obvious, which is a kind of adult male physique, so he sits casually in a shirt, which also looks very sexy.

Xin Rong thought to himself, it turned out that liking a person was like this, just so sparse and usually looking at him, he would feel a faint pain in his chest.

Shao Chengyun took Xin Rong's hand and looked at it, just now he had beaten people in the stadium and garage, and his knuckles were a little swollen. Shao Chengyun gently rubbed his hand and asked him, "Still don't want to talk to me?"

Xin Rong experienced a lot of things this day, and at this time he stayed up late, and his thinking was a bit blunt. But his feelings for Shao Chengyun became extremely strong, and he may have gradually realized that he would inevitably lose in the end, so he was still struggling with reluctance and inability to let go.

He made a not-so-irrational move, put one hand on Shao Chengyun's shoulder, and lowered his head to kiss him.

The last thing between the two of them should be now is this kiss. Without saying anything clearly, the body's instincts were allowed to take the lead.

But Xin Rong was indeed a little fragile at this moment, and he was in front of Shao Chengyun, and his feelings for Shao Chengyun had been very deep in the past few months. <

Just now there was a fight, talking to each other, and then each tried to calm down, sat and rubbed the bruises, in short, something out of control happened, and there was some tenderness and restraint hidden in it. Xin Rong couldn't say a lot of words, and there was only a surging intuition in his body.

He kissed Shao Chengyun deeply for more than ten seconds, then suddenly stood up straight, raised his hand to take off the hoodie, half naked, looked at the man whose expression was still calm, but his eyes were particularly dark, and whispered, "I don't want to tell you now, I want to do it with you."

Xin Rong should not have provoked Shao Chengyun with such words at this time. The way he shot on the court tonight, and then the way he hit people in the garage, Shao Chengyun had seen it, how to say it, the sharp and stubborn side of the young boy's anger, it was full of attraction, had nothing to do with gender or anything, that is, it would make people feel sorry for him.

Xin Rong had his intuition and impulses, and Shao Chengyun certainly had them.

The burning of that hormonal hormone grew stronger and stronger in both of them, and the room was briefly quiet for a few seconds. Xin Rong lowered his eyes and began to undo his canvas belt.

He had done all this, how could Shao Chengyun still be able to bear it, pull him over and throw him directly on the bed.

This scene was asked for by Xin Rong himself. Shao Chengyun had almost no tenderness to speak of to him, and at the most intense time, he still clasped his face, pressed it to his ear, and asked him in a low voice, "This is what you asked for yourself, is it cool?" Obviously, he also knew that Xin Rong's

fingers were swollen, but he deliberately bit his knuckles, although the power was controlled, but Xin Rong was finally really made to cry under various stimuli, lying on the bed and trembling.

After such a toss, it was midnight, and Shao Chengyun carried the groggy boy to the bathroom and took a bath.

The traces on Xin Rong's body were too obvious, and Shao Chengyun thought about giving him a leave tomorrow, so that he couldn't go out to meet people.

The two of them were immersed in the bathtub with massage function together, xin Rong kept his eyes closed, he was too tired to lift his eyelids. Shao Chengyun put his arms around him and let him lean on one shoulder.

After a while, Xin Rong suddenly said in a dumb voice, "Brother, will you remember me later?"

Xin Rong had never called Shao Chengyun "brother", let alone mentioned any topics related to the future, Shao Chengyun was stunned, and for a moment he did not know how to answer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 636 109
Title: 不听话 Author: Not Wind Status: Completed Introduction: After moving out of Xiao's house, Yun Qiu still remembered the man's indifferent eyebrows...
4.7K 63 69
COMPLETED author: moon's love song Mo Chiqing was nominally sister and boyfriend calculated to marry the parents of Didu Haomenmu, the eldest son of...
11K 277 25
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 别跑,还没标记呢![娱乐圈] Author : 塵響 A wonderful encounter allowed Lu Jingze and Ji Cheng to complete everything except the perm...
370K 12.4K 37
[COMPLETED] What happened if you be Minatozaki Sana's manager? Read to find out Highest ranking #1 in nayeon #2 in mina ...