Dreams Come True:

De sarahbethbooks

***A Once Upon a Time Fanfiction ***A Killian Jones/Captain Hook Fanfiction *** Since I first wrote this book... Mais

Prologue:
Page 1: Just the Beginning:
Page 2: The Princess and the Stable Boy:
Page 3: Dream's Condition:
The Characters:
Page 4: Where's Henry?
Page 5: A Little Chat Between Mothers:
Page 6: Henry's Castle:
Page 7: The Curse Has Been Broken:
Author's Note:
Page 8: Frogs and Riddles:
Page 9: A Fate Worse than Death:
Page 10: The Wraith Attack:
Page 11: Sending the Wraith Away:
Page 12: Where Are We?
Page 13: Cora, Regina's Mother:
Page 14: An Old Friend:
Page 15: Off to the Palace:
Page 16: Ogres! Run!
Page 17: Posing as a Hero:
Page 18: A Noble Death:
Page 19: The Village Coward:
Page 20: Deals, Revenge, and Destiny:
Page 21: The Beginning of Captain Hook:
Page 22: Cora's Attack and the Blacksmith:
Page 23: Dream Meets Captain Hook:
Page 24: Off to the Beanstalk:
Page 25: Climbing to the Top:
Page 26: At the Top:
Page 27: The Giant and the Treasure Room:
Page 28: Anton the Giant:
Page 29: Cora and Hook's Argument:
Page 30: Not So Happy Reunion:
Page 31: Escaping:
Page 32: Stolen Heart:
Page 33: Rumpelstiltskin's Cell:
Page 34: Betrayed by the Heart:
Page 35: The Fight to Go Home:
Page 36: Home Sweet Home:
Page 37: Not Over Yet:
Page 38: Conflicts and Parties... And Fish?
Page 39: Broken:
Page 40: Arguments and Stories:
Page 41: An Understanding:
Page 42: Archie?
Page 43: Interrogations:
Page 44: Framed For Murder:
Page 45: The Dark One's Weakness:
Page 46: Hook Goes After Belle:
Page 47: Homesick:
Page 48: Obedience:
Page 49: Getting the Shawl Back:
Page 50: Gold Versus Hook:
Page 51: Seeing Ghosts and Car Crashes:
Page 52: Chaos at the Town Line:
Page 53: To the Hospital:
Page 54: Ordinary Joe... Or Greg:
Page 55: Doctor Frankenstein:
Page 56: Mother and Daughter... Reunited:
Page 57: Possessions and Patients:
Page 58: Favors:
Page 59: Left Town:
Page 60: Babies and Ships:
Page 61: Angry Giant... Well, Shrunken Angry Giant:
Page 62: Airports and Amends:
Page 63: A Mother's Choice:
Page 64: The Giant Got Big Again:
Page 65: Surprises:
Page 66: When You Wish Upon A Star...
Page 67: Henry's Father:
Page 68: The Unknown:
Page 69: Looking for the Dagger:
Page 70: The Truth:
Page 71: Confronting:
Page 72: Unexpected "Evil" Forces:
Page 74: Lying and Crying:
Page 75: Uh-Oh...
Page 76: Incurable Poison?
Page 77: The Fight Over the Dagger:
Page 78: Shocking News:
Page 79: Calm Before the Storm:
Page 80: Whatever It Takes:
Page 81: The Battle in the Pawnshop:
Page 82: A Small Moment Between Father, Son, and Daughter:
Page 83: One Life for Another:
Page 84: Regina Will Have Everything:
Epilogue:
Author's Note:

Page 73: Disappointed:

1.8K 63 1
De sarahbethbooks

"David!" Mary Margaret gasped when she rushed into the sheriff's station, seeing her husband unconscious on the floor. "David! David! David! Oh! David? What happened?" Mary Margaret asked when she rushed to his side when he started to wake up.

"Hook..." David groaned when he started to get up, seeing Dream's scarf in front of him. "He ambushed me... He had some control of Dream... tricked me." David sighed when Mary Margaret noticed Dream's scarf in his hand. 

"Are you hurt?" She asked him.

"No, I'm fine... It's not me he wants; it's Gold. And his hook." David sighed when he looked over to see Hook's fake gloved hand on the desk. "And I don't know what he's got on Dream... She's just a kid." David sighed when Mary Margaret sighed to herself while she tried to help him sit. "Yeah, I'm gonna enjoy throwing him in jail," David said, sitting in a chair, when Mary Margaret sighed, fearing the worst for the little girl she watched grow up.

"Hook isn't the problem, David..."

"Tell that to my head," David said, holding his temple when he sat Dream's scarf on the desk. "It's Regina. She's been lying to us. She's working with Cora to find Gold's dagger." Mary Margaret said as David's eyes went wide. "The dagger controls him... If Cora gets it, she can force Gold and all his power to do her bidding." David said, standing up, when he looked at his wife, worried.

"Or become the Dark One herself." She said, voicing her main concern.

"Neither one of those options sounds good. Lucky for us, we can call the man himself. He's with Emma." David said, turning to start dialing on the phone. "Tried it. I sent a message." Mary Margaret sighed, making David look at her. "Well, we can't just wait. I mean, they are controlling Dream to do who knows what..." David said when Mary Margaret tried to think of something, quick.

"No, we have to buy time until they call us back or return." She said, making David furrow his brows. 

"How?"

"Regina... She doesn't trust her mother. Never has. If we can put some doubt in her about Cora's motives, it might slow them down." Mary Margaret said that she remembered what her childhood was like when she was around Cora and Regina. "And you think she'll just trust you?" David asked when Mary Margaret sighed to herself. "Well, she doesn't need to trust me. She just has to listen to me... And I know how to get her to do that." Mary Margaret said when David just furrowed his brows, but Mary Margaret picked up Dream's scarf, making him nod at her. Regina's children. Henry and Dream, that's all Regina truly cared about.

*New York City, New York*

Henry and Neal were walking ahead of Emma and Gold, catching up for eleven missed years. "So, uh, you like pizza?" Neal asked as they crossed the crosswalk. "Yeah... Let me guess; you're gonna tell me the best pizza's in New York, and I gotta try it, right?" Henry asked him when Neal smirked at him. "Actually, it's in the Kingdom of Damarian on the north shore of the Dragon Fields of Zorn," Neal said, chuckling when Henry gave him a puzzled look. "Nah, it's in New York. Here, let's get you a slice." Neal said, leading Henry into a place called "Arco di Trionfo Pizzeria."

"So, you're really from there?" Henry asked as they walked into the pizzeria.

"Yeah, I am." Neal smiled.

Emma turned to Gold, looking unsure. "Do you think that we should..." Emma asked, pointing towards the shop. "If we were welcome, I feel confident an invitation would've been extended." Gold said when he watched Emma sigh, looking around them. "It's a sad truth that the people closest to us are capable of causing us the most pain. That's our common ground, Miss Swan." Gold said, making Emma scoff to herself.

"Guess my lying to him just caught up with me." Emma sighed when she looked down at the ground.

"Give him time; he'll forgive you." Gold sighed, making Emma look up at him. "Is that you projecting your own hopes?" Emma asked, making Gold scoff to himself. "My son and I have some way to go." Gold scoffed when Emma looked around again.

"I can see that," Emma said when Gold sighed, walking closer to her. 

"I need you to speak to him." Gold said, ignoring the look Emma just gave him. "Try and convince him to come back to Storybrooke with us... He seems to want to meet Dream. You could try that." Gold suggested, making Emma scoff at him. 

"If I recall, there was only one favor I owed you. And I think I'm paid up."

"This isn't about me anymore... You'll do it for Henry." Gold said, causing Emma to scoff again. "How do you figure that?" Emma asked him. "Well, because if you don't, you're gonna wake up one morning and discover he's hopped in a bus back to New York. He ran away to Boston to be with you. He'll do the same for his father." Gold said when Emma sighed, knowing that that's exactly what Henry would do.

"Until Neal lets him down. Which he will. It'll be a hard lesson, but then at least Henry will understand that I lied to protect him." Emma explained, causing Gold to scoff out a chuckle. 

"Someone's beginning to sound a lot like Regina." Gold said, causing Emma to sigh, recalling what Henry told her back on the fire escape. "I think the real reason you lied was to protect yourself." Gold continued, causing Emma to scoff at him.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"From getting hurt again." Gold added when Emma scoffed at him again. "That's not happening." Emma denied it when Gold chuckled at her. "Do you want a second chance with that man?" Gold asked, making Emma scoff at him once more.

"What makes you think that?" Emma asked, sounding really offended.

"The look on your face." Gold smirked at her.

"You have no idea what--" Emma went to say when Gold stepped back. "What are we talking about?" Neal asked, walking out of the shop with a paper plate, with pizza, in his hand.

"Emma, Neal wanted to show me the museum," Henry spoke up when Gold and Emma did not answer Neal's question. "Do you think we can go back to the apartment and get my camera?" Henry asked when Emma looked up at Neal with a furrowed brow. "Yeah, well, I... Kids like culture, right?" Neal asked her.

"Sure..." Emma said, turning to look back at Henry. "Yeah, that's fine. You like the New York pizza?" Emma asked her son.

"Yeah, it's delicious, cheesy, and doesn't lie," Henry said, throwing a shot at his mother, making Emma's smile turn to a frown.

*Storybrooke, Maine*

Dream walked to the docks with Hook when she stood, watching him get onto the deck. "So, you're just leaving? Do you even know where he went?" Dream asked when she followed him, stepping onto the deck. "If you're so concerned, then I'll be glad to give you some parchment to make me a map." Hook said, looking back at her as he stood on the steps that led up to the wheel.

Dream suddenly started to walk towards him when he raised his brow. "What are you doing?" He asked her, making her stop to look at him. "You said draw you a map." She said, as if it was obvious when Hook scoffed to himself.

"No need." He scoffed aloud when he reached in his satchel, picking up the box. "I'll find my way to the Dark One. Take your heart and go home." Hook said, reaching her the box. "You took my heart?" Dream scoffed at him, making Hook sigh.

"Would you have helped me get my hook?" He asked when she scoffed at him.

"You are absolutely clueless for a pirate who claims to know a lot." She scoffed at him when he raised his brow. "I was the one who helped you when we first met in the Enchanted Forest. I would have helped you if you only trusted me. But no. You're just a selfish pirate." Dream scoffed when she started to walk off of the ship.

Hook sighed to himself, watching her leave, but he turned away when he saw he walk onto the docks. He could not let her distract him any further. He had a crocodile to kill.

~season 2, episode 15: "The Queen is Dead"~

~1406 words~

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

11.1K 462 27
||PUREST HEART SERIES: BOOK 7|| *** "It's time for us to make our revival." *** After facing numerous villains back in Storybrooke, our heroes' were...
513 14 8
~Fanfiction based on the series Once Upon A Time~ ✨🌹🥀🌹🥀🌹🥀✨ You've heard about the prophecy of the one they call 'Th...
12.8K 561 12
𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠. 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚝�...