Facade.✔✔

Par FlorK2D

When he thought he knew everyone, he realised he was wrong. Everything he knew was all a facade and it hurts... Plus

Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8: Long Update.
Shot 9
Shot 10
Shot 11
Character Sketch.
Shot 12
Shot 13
Shot 14
Shot 15
Shot 16
Shot 17
Shot 18
Shot 19
Shot 20
Shot 22: Long Update.
Shot 23
Shot 24
Shot 25
Season 2 of Facade has been postponed.
New Story.
New Story

Shot 21

5.9K 517 40
Par FlorK2D

No proofread.

Mathur House.

The Raizadas, Guptas, Singhanias, Preeto and Suhani  sat in the hallway of the house urgently waiting for any news from Suresh, Manohar and Aman.

It's been over twenty hours since Payal's condition worsened and everyone was lost their own thoughts.

Everyone looked devastated by the turn of events and the most affected was Akash who had his head on Mami's lap as she stroked his hair.

Preeto and Suhani made sure everyone was refreshed and fully hydrated.

"Maa,Why did she reject me?" Akash cried out and Mami felt helpless not knowing how to answer him. .."What did I or anyone do for her to reject all of us...... I thought we were her family but she has rejected all of us and even me....... I can't remember what I and bhai did to make her scream the way she did. "

Everyone had tears in the eyes listening to his voice crack with pain.

Flashback.

After nearly ten hours of waiting for Payal to gain consciousness.

Everyone was overjoyed by the news of Payal being safe after the pills were flashed out of her system.

The whole family entered the room of Payal to find her looking pale but they were happy she looked pale alive than dead.

"Jiji." Khushi called out as she looked up and her eyes widened in shock seeing Khushi with  Akash and Arnav with the Raizada family behind them.

Payal started hyperventilating and her monitors went off like crazy.

This scared everyone and they yelled out for the doctor who rushed in and was shocked to see the patient hyperventilating.

He decided to sedate her but she pushed him and took the injection from him, jumping off the bed and placing the injection on her neck.

"I will kill myself if you come any closer. " Payal yelled taking everyone aback.

"Payal please calm down and give me the injection. " Akash begged as he moved closer with Arnav behind.

"Don't come any closer or else I will kill myself........ You two want to hurt me and I know it...... Stay away. " Payal yelled and they were taken aback by her accusation.

The nurse who had sneaked behind Payal snatched the injection from her and Akash held her down on the bed as the doctor injection her IV with the sedative and she slowly began loosing consciousness.

"Please don't let them hurt me..... These brothers will do anything to hurt and they will all help them hurrrrrr. "

Payal then lost consciousness completely and they family stood in shock.

The doctor led them out of the room as the nurses took care of Payal.

"I don't know how to say this........Am sorry but you two might be the cause of her suicide attempt. "

The doctor's word shocked the brothers.

"What nonsense are you spewing?...... My sons will never think of hurting Payal. " Manohar exclaimed in anger and everyone nodded in agreement.

"I know Mr Raizada but the patient seems to think differently and I advise you all stay away from her for the moment until we can figure out why she is behaving like that. " The doctor suggested and Akash tried to retort but Manohar stopped him.

"The doctor is right.... We all better stay away from Payal for now until we figure out the reason she is behaving like this." Everyone reluctantly agreed and Manohar turned to the doctor."Dr Malhotra I leave  my daughter in law in your hand and no harm better come to her or else you will lose your license. " Manohar threatened and dragged the whole family out.

Aman suggested his house and they all agreed not wanting to face Anjali and her dummies.

Aman and Manohar left them to gather any clue as to why Payal was behaving like that as Khushi, Preeto and Suhani made sure everyone was settled in.

Flashback ends.

The doors of the house opened alerting everyone and they all stood up seeing Suresh, Aman and Manohar entering the house.

"Aman what did you find out? " Akash asked frantically waiting for an answer.

"We did but we still can't figure out what really happened? " Aman said as he inserted a pen drive behind the television and turned it off.

A clip of Payal entering her apartment crying was the first everyone saw.

"We checked the entire building CCTV footage and couldn't figure out what made Payal come home crying so we decided to trace her footprint from Laxmi Nagar and luckily for us we found some...... When she left Laxmi Nagar, Garima had cornered her behind the community temple and from the CCTV footage it looks like she might have told her someone traumatizing. "

Everyone watched us Payal hit Garima but the cold expression and her laughing at Payal sent shivers down everyone's spine.

The clip then showed Payal running back to Laxmi Nagar and into the house but stopped at the window for a fee minutes before she stumbled backwards knocking a flowerpot down and running out of there as Buaji poked her head out of the window with a scowl on her face and she walked out of the house and took the flowerpot pot into the house.

"Hey Nandkishore. " Buaji exclaimed in shock as everything made sense to her and Shashi had the same expression as both brother and sister looked at each other.

"Did she heard us?"

Everyone looked at them confused and eagerly waiting for an answer.

"Babuji, buaji, what did she hear? " Khushi asked and Shashi knew he couldn't hid the truth anymore.

Flashback.

"Always stay happy my daughter. " Shashi whispered as he watched Payal disappear.

They both entered the house and Shashi helped his sister clean the kitchen as a way for him to exercise at home.

After half an hour, they were done and moved to the sitting room and buaji turned on the TV.

She looked at his brother and he felt a gaze on him and turned to his sister with a raised brow.

"Why didn't you tell me the truth about Payal not being your biological daughter from the beginning? " Buaji asked still unable to digest the truth his brother revealed to him two days ago.

"Would you have loved Payal if you knew she wasn't my biological daughter?" Buaji looked away knowing she wouldn't have done it if it had been revealed sooner. "The answer is no, you would have treated her bad just like you did to khushi in the past........ I didn't want Payal to pay for the sins of her mother and neither did I have any choice...... As much as I hate Garima, I don't hate Payal because she and Khushi has been the biggest victims of the story of our lives and they deserve happiness....... We all make mistakes but I will be a monster if I let Payal suffer the consequences of being a child born out of an extra marital affair...... Payal will forever remain my daughter and that the end. "

Buaji sighed and a crashing sound broke their reverie.

Buaji stood up and moved towards the window and saw one of her flower pot broken.

"Those damned kids have broken my flowerpot again. " Buaji exclaimed in anger as she walked out.

Flashback ends.

Everyone was shocked by the revelation of Payal not being the biological daughter of Shashi and they all realized that was what Garima had told her at the temple.

"Hey Nandkishore...... She heard us and I  sure that was why she was fighting that witch..... This is all my fault. " Buaji cried and fell on her knees and Nani who beside her kneeled consoling her.

"But this still doesn't make sense..... What has this got to do with ASR and Mr Raizada. " Preeto voiced out and everyone realized she was right.

Khushi's eyes widened and she gasped in shock and everyone turned their attention to her.

"There is only one reason jiji thinks  Arnav and Akash will hurt her......... What if Garima was the mistress who exposed Arvind Malik that day. " Khushi said and everyone except Suhani, Preeto and Buaji knew she could me right.

"Wait who is Arvind Malik? " Buaji asked confused and Khushi explained who he was to her and how Arnav's mother had died. "Hey Nandkishore....... Then all of this makes sense because she thinks if she is the product of their affair then you two will take your revenge on her. "

"That's why she decided to kill herself. " Nani concluded and the pain she felt when her daughter died came back again.

"First we lost Ratna and now we almost lost Payal all because of that bastard's deeds. " Manohar exclaimed in anger.

"Manohar stop blaming Arvind because Garima is also responsible. " Nani accused as she let go off Buaji and stood up to her son.

"Manohar is absolutely right, the only one response for all of this mess is Arvind and not Garima. " Mami said in support of her husband and everyone especially Nani looked at her shocked and stumbled backwards but Preeto held her on time. "For years we blamed the other woman when the entire blame should have been on Arvind Malik, he was the one in a committed relationship and he broke that by disrespecting it...... We all know Garima was not the only woman but she was the only one whose spite made her expose him....... Ratna was also selfish for what she did....... She was a mother of two children for God's sake and yet she did what she did. " By now everyone had tears in their eyes. "She left her kids because of an unworthy man like Arvind Malik...... She chose eternal damnation over being a mother....... She knew we would help her but she chose to kill herself and leave Arnav and Anjali and we also neglected Arnav just because he was a man and pampered Anjali way too much which we are all reaping the consequences of it...... Arvind Malik is the only one to be blamed and now my son is also suffering and could possibly loose the love of his life. "

Nani for the first time since Ratna died truly felt like a failure and she finally come to terms with the truth that she has been wrong blaming the other woman instead of Arvind but now she was not going to let it affect her grandsons.

She was now going to correct all the wrongs she has done.

"We will all stand by Payal and prove to her she is not a stained like we made her feel...... I don't blame her for what she did because since she married into the family, all we ever did was make our hatred for Garima evident and she thought it will be directed at her but that won't be the case..... The only to pay for this is Arvind Malik and Garima. " Nani saw Mami closed her eyes disappointed but it changed hearing her next words. "As for Garima, I leave her to Karma because she never Fails to make evil doers like her pay....... We will do what ever it takes to bring her to our side. "

Khushi and the Guptas took a sigh of relief and she turned to find Arnav with his face void of any emotion which did scare her.

"Arnav? " Khushi called out as everyone turned and watched him walk upstairs.

Nani was about to follow when Manohar held her arms and shook his head.

"Let Khushi handle him...... It's better we all stay away from him at this moment..... He needs time and I think it's better if he stays here for now because of don't want him doing anything that will make him regret for the rest of his life."

Nani sighed and nodded and Manohar turned to Suresh.

"Suresh, I want you to find Garima and take her to our farmhouse....... If wrong will succeed in helping Payal heal than we have to make sure Garima is as far away from her as possible...... Shashiji I hope you are okay with this. "

"I completely trust your judgement because I will go to jail if I see that woman again. " Shashi voiced out in anger.

"Good...... For now it's better you and Madhumatiji be the only one to be closer to her and we will also find her a therapist to heal with the process........ As for Arvind Malik, we will make his life a living hell. " Manohar exclaimed in anger and everyone who hated him nodded he then turned to Akash and cupped his face. "She will soon come around. "

Akash hugged her father and Mami joined them.

The Raizadas left to the mansion after thanking Suhani for her hospitality and Preeto offered to stay with the Guptas to take care of them and their needs since Khushi was handling them.

Aman called his grandmother and told her everything that happened as he arranged everything to help Payal and make her comfortable.

Dhami offered to help by calling a renowned psychiatrist to help Payal.

One by one the facade of the people in the lives of the Raizadas and Guptas were being exposed and there is more to come in order for them to have their happily ever after.

To be continued.

Precap: Promos.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ button, comment, follow and share for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

Xoxo xoxo.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

247K 11.3K 27
Terrace Scene. What if Anjali was to choose between her husband and her brother?. Whom will she choose?. Peep in for more. This story belongs to...
51.8K 1.3K 3
1#Understanding Arshi TS.
85.5K 4K 16
A take on what happens when a woman had had enough. This short story starts from when Khushi found out the reason behind her marriage. If you are h...
438K 22.6K 87
Arnav Singh Raizada was a DREAM MAN of many girls. That was the condition, THEN. But, no one dares near him. It's the condition NOW. We can mention i...