ANGEL EYE (discontinued)

Autorstwa dagoated1

discontinued (for now?) Więcej

how it started
had better days
back to normal, kind of?
realisation
pointless
distraction
long time
disappointed
surprise?
"sorted out"
love, whatever that is
preparation
gone left
controversy
confess
worry?
silent treatment
your own good
disclosure
danger
the price to pay
make a move
time goes fast
questions?!
how can i fix this?
revelation
understanding is key
hope
tenderness
CATCH UP
baby shower pt.1

not ready

970 49 13
Autorstwa dagoated1

a/n: hey guysss, i've decided to make this book longer than expected.
also, i removed zakais face claim bcs i want you to imagine him as how your mind portrays.
+, i'm gonna be adding chapter titles now so i'm changing the other chapter names👍🏾.

⚠️WARNING: explicit content, mature.⚠️

Zakai Williams
Stoping in my tracks of interrogating DK, I looked to my right to see the person i've been waiting to see for almost 3 months.

The knife i was holding fell out of my hand in shock as i felt my eyes tear up but i quickly blinked them away.

"Kai..." She said slightly above a whisper as she ran, making her way towards me.

"Dami...I've missed you so much." I shut my eyes and stroked her lovely hair back as we rocked side to side in our hug, her hands wrapped around my neck due to my tall frame and my hands sitting just above her hips.

I took in the coconut scent of her fluffy hair and sighed.

After all this time, she still smells the same.

She sobbed in my chest as she drew her eyes to her left, seeing a dejected Michael.

I follow her eyes as she sprung into Michaels arms, causing him to stumble but quickly relax and reciprocate the hug.

"Long time bubs." He chuckled and kissed her forehead.

She chuckled too and held him tighter as she got down from his arms.

Shortly after Dami, came walking in a tall, hench man who stood just a bit taller than Michael and I, us both being 6'5.

"Why the fuck is he here? Dami what is he doing here?" Michaels eyebrow's furrowed and his nose flared as he created fists with his hands.

I soon clocked on that it was their dad.

This also made me angry but i swallowed down the nerve and intent to kill the man himself. The man that broke her heart was a few inches away from us and for some reason she didn't even show any emotion of vexation.

"Yo what the fuck is going on?" I asked Dami.

She wasn't answering so i turned to a slightly unconscious DK who was just grinning.

"Calm."

I aimed my glock in his mouth.

"He's my boss! He's my boss!" DK exclaimed.

"Your boss huh." I nodded my head and looked up to Damis' dad.

"It's not like that. He himself went against my commands it wasn't supposed to be liked this. He wasn't supposed to hurt Dami."

"Hurt Dami?" I raised and eyebrow.

"Let me ex-" Damis' dad started as he turned towards Michael.

"Explain?! Why the fuck would I?!" Michael retorted.

"Michael. Calm down." Dami said breathlessly.

I looked at her weirdly. Why is she acting like that?

"What you're on his side now?" Michael asked a bit hurt.

I subconsciously looked down at the top under my hoody as the zip was slightly open, to see a stain of dried blood. It's definitely not DKs' because i stabbed him a few minutes ago and it wasn't a lot of blood.

"What the fuck." I mouthed to myself and looked towards Dami.

My mouth widened when i saw her very vibrantly red stained top.

I guess my adrenaline didn't cause me to see it.

"Dami lift up your top." I demanded.

"Nigga?" Michael asked as Dami widened her eyes.

"Shush bro." I disregarded him.

Dami lifted her top to show a deep scar that started right from under her breast, to right below her waist.

"FUCK!" I yelled and made my towards her.

Lifting it up slightly more it showed how steep it was and it definitely looked infected.

"Oh my fucking god i swear Dami who did this to you?!" Michael asked clearly raged.

I was fucking pissed off but i had to keep composure otherwise i would completely lose it.

"Dami. Answer me baby." I tapped her face lightly as she started sweating heavily and hyperventilating.

"No no Dami."

"Yo we can't-" Jordan started as him and Armani walked in.

"Dami? Oh shit isn't that ur dad?" Jordan asked confused.

"Yo wagwarn with Dami?" Armani asked, worry over taking him.

Dami Mathews

"It- It was D-DK." I slurred as my legs became wobbly and speckles of black began clouding my sight.

The last thing I remember was being crowded by everyone, a loud bang of someone being shot, and then...

Black.

***

My head pounded repeatedly as if my head had its own heartbeat, as i sat up to be in the comfort of my own bed in what felt like years.

The lovely smell of Lenor washing powder filled my nostrils, then my lungs, somehow terminating the pressure of my headache.

"Good to be home." I sighed to myself.

I looked down to my stomach and my scar was covered in patches of wound dressing.

Although i couldn't see it, i could tell it was taken care of because i felt so much better and it wasn't making me want to vomit anymore.

I had a very long shower, cleaning my body and hair.

I dressed in my grey Nike joggers and a slightly baggy Tokyo Ghoul shirt.

Adding hair products in my hair and combing it, I styled it into a messy bun.

Hearing a knock on the door, i allowed the person to come in.

In walked Michael.

He smiled at me and gave me a bottle of water.

"Thank you." I said to him.

He nodded.

"I missed you, you know." He sighed and laid back on my bed.

"I missed you too bro." I nudged his shoulder and smiled.

"How's you and Liz?"

He whipped his head in my direction and started smiling biggg.

"Are you flipping scary." He laughed.

"How did you know?" He asked.

"Didn't you know we have sibling telepathy? I could sense it." I joked.

I mean i wasn't exactly lying. I could always sense that something would go on between Michael and Liz.

Since we were kids Michael would go on and on about how he had a crush on her. But until we got to a certain age, he stopped talking about it.

On the other hand, when we were younger, Liz never really talked about her love life. But as we got older, she did make it very clear that she had an attraction to my brother and that she found him good looking.

Opposites attract.

And i thought the time i was gone would be a good opportunity for them to warm up to each other so i guessed they had taken that step.

"You're bugging." He shook his head and i just laughed.

"How are you though on a real note. I know it wasn't easy out there. And i know for sure getting stabbed is the worst thing ever."

"I'm okay. I think..." I said, not lying.

"I don't know how to feel. My emotions are fucked. With dad..." I looked up at Michael and he sighed.

"Michael did-"

"I listened to him. How could mum do that." His voice cracked a little bit.

"To him? To us? This "work trip" she said she's on, dad says she's not coming back. She doesn't wanna face us. I don't want her to. Do you?" He asked me, worried for my answer.

I nodded my head yes.

She's my mum. I love her. I cant just turn away from her and act like i don't still care for her.

Michael and my mum didn't always have the best relationship.

They argued quite a lot. Sometimes about how he was on road for the sake of it, moretime about things i couldn't even understand.

It was always, Michael, My dad and I.

My mum stayed out of it, but our relationship was always decent. Like an average mum and daughter.

"Please. I at least just want to know why she did it."

He nodded his head, understandingly.

"Are you and dad getting on?" I ask.

"Meh. Reminiscing old times and what not. You've been knocked out for about 3 hours so we haven't done much."

"He's gone to his yard now, said he'll come back when you're ready to see him again."

I nodded my head and smiled.

But Michael still has this glint of sadness in his eyes.

Like something is bothering him.

"Michael,"

"Hm?" He turned his head towards me.

"You alright?" I ask, hoping he'll tell me.

"...Yeah yeah. Are you ready to come downstairs? Guess who's here." He gets up and goes towards the door.

"Chan and Liz." I almost cry.

He nods and follows me out my room.

I walk down the stairs to be tackled by Armani.

"Bestie." He frowns while he hugs me and i reciprocate the hug.

"Armaniii! I missed you." I sigh.

"Missed you too."

He pulls away and puts his arm around my shoulders as we walk to the living room where everyone else is.

an: everyone: jordan, michael, zakai, armani, liz, chan

I feel so overwhelmed when i open the door then the lights flick on and everyone is there with party poppers, balloons and the living room is decorated with signs on the wall saying "WELCOME BACK!".

"Ahhh, Guys!" I cover my face in embarrassment as everyone rushes towards me and hugs me.

"WE MISSED YOUUU." Liz and Chan pull me to the side and we share a long, well needed hug as a few tears release from my eyes.

Liz wiped them for me as her and Chan sniff multiple times, trying not to cry.

"Bitch. Stop making me cry." Chan sniffs while holding my hand.

I chuckle.

By this time my nose is bright red due to the amount of times i have sniffed and rubbed my nose.

I make my way around, saying hi to everyone.

The whole time i've been feeling Zakai's eyes on me but i've purposely been avoiding him because i don't know how to approach him.

"Jordan!!!" I smile.

"Little sis." Jordan gives me a side hug.

"Lord, has it been so hard without you fam." He sighs.

"We've all missed you bares."

"Ive missed you all too." I pout.

"Especially someone." He sips on his drink.

"I mean, this guy has missed you so much man. Go speak to da guy." He nudges me towards Zakai and I literally fly towards his back.

His tall posture remains as he turns around with a screw but his face softens when he's met with mine.

"Hey." I say, a lump in my throat.

It's been long since i've seen him and i feel like i've become nervous around him all over again.

"Dami I- I've missed you man." He sighs as if he's been waiting to say that.

He picks up my hands and holds them in his.

It seems as if he's grown a bit more and although i had to look up to see him before, now i have to look up even further.

"I missed you too Zakai. More than you could imagine."I said to him as we sat down.

He stares at me, his narrow eyes dilating with lust.

He suddenly picks up a pillow from the couch, placing it on his lap while scratching his head.

I smirk at him and he laughs.

"You think it's funny the effect you have on me yeah?"

"I think it's hilarious." I smile.

"Alright. I'll remember that." He glides his tongue along his bottom lip and smiles.

***

After having a few drinks with my friends and having fun, the evening went quite quickly but nevertheless, i enjoyed it.

Shortly everyone left after saying their goodbyes to me, leaving just Michael, Kai and i here.

"You man are calm right? Cause i'm going to bed i'm absolutely knackered." Michael said.

"Goodnight." I waved.

"Night bro." Kai says and Michael left.

Kai and I sat in a comfortable silence for a second but then my drunk/ slightly sober thoughts started to take over.

"Why haven't you tried anything with me yet?"

"Huh?" Kai turns to me sounding like a little kid which is extremely adorable.

"Like, you've never tried to do anything sexual with me. Why? Because before i knew you personally you were basically know as a popular man whore."

He chuckles slightly.

"Why are you asking?"

"You cant answer a question with a question." I roll my eyes and get up feeling annoyed, only to be brought back down by my waist.

How could this man's big ass hand just bring my whole body down.

For some reason this made me majorly horny as i bit my lip thinking of all the things i would let him do to me.

"Hellooo? Dami?" Kai waved his hand in my face.

"Sorry, what was that?"

"What were you think about?"

"Don't worry, what we're you saying."

"I was saying that i respect you. If you want me to fuck you like a whore, i can do that. But i won't." He shrugged his shoulders.

I then got up to sit on him, straddling his lower half as i whispered in his ear.

"What if i do want you to fuck me like a whore?" I asked my lips grazing across his ear.

I don't know where this bravery was coming from i'll be real.

I began trailing down to his neck, trying to find his sensitive spot.

He groaned, then i knew that i had found it.

I kissed and sucked on the spot repeatedly.

He adjusted himself under me, allowing me to feel the bulge in his tracksuit joggers.

This left me agape and i stopped kissing his neck.

"You're playing a dangerous game, Dami." He said, looking straight into my eyes with his dark, innocent looking eyes.

He then flipped us over, so now he was on top of me and my legs were around his waist.

He lifted me up and started sucking my neck, instantly reaching my sensitive spot, causing me to lightly moan in the crook of his neck.

He entered my room and lightly closed the door, then literally threw me onto the bed and took of his shirt.

He came back to me and crashed his lips onto mine.

He used one hand to take off my shirt and joggers, while the other pinned my arms over my head.

"Rah you really have nipple piercings?" He whispered.

"What do you mean really?" I asked.

"Nothing." He shook his head and kissed me.

His chain dangled in my face when he stopped kissing me.

"You really want me to fuck you like a whore?" He asked, his voice slightly raspy.

I nodded my head yes desperately.

"Say it baby."

"Yes Zakai, I want you to fuck me like a whore." I whimpered slightly above a whisper.

He smirked then moved to my neck again, then slowly to my breast tugging on my nipple piercings, causing a small moan to escape my mouth.

He then moved to my stomach, then kissed my clit, then the entrance of my pussy while my underwear was still on.

And then he stopped.

I frowned.

"Why did you stop?" I asked upset.

"Because you're not ready." He handed me my top as he put on his.

"Yes i am!" I slightly yelled, not loud enough for my brother to hear but loud enough for Kai to realise i'm upset.

"No you're not, your drunk and horny."

"Barely! Well, barely drunk, i am definitely horny." I sighed and flopped back on my bed.

"Why would you continue if you knew i wasn't ready?" I screwed.

"See? I knew you wasn't ready." He smiled and pecked my lips.

"And that's okay. There's no rush." He stroked my hair back.

I cuddled up to him, my head on his chest as i began falling asleep.

"I love you." I heard him say but i was already in a deep sleep to reply.

He knows i love him.

a/n: pls make sure you vote guys. it takes me long to write and votes give a confidence and motivational boost personally. thanks😄

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

65.7K 5.2K 45
THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED & THEREFORE UNFINISHED. Tears to aid their growing pain. - A Gangster's Cry.
14K 523 16
𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖓 fight or fall.
52.5K 2K 34
𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕟 𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣 /ˈ𝕤ɪ𝕟ə/ 𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟 𝕒 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟�...