JUSTIN (JJK)

Bởi midnight_breezee

"JUSTIN! JUSTIN!" Every lips have one word. The only super hero, the only saviour and the one and only heart... Xem Thêm

Prologue
DISCLAIMER
Characters
Gifts and Achievements
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
BEWARE OF FRAUD!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 15

186 19 6
Bởi midnight_breezee

What did just happen??" Jiah breathed out.

"Did I just see Kim Taehyung, shirtless?" Mihyun's eyes threatened to pop out of their sockets at any moment.

Before Jiah could reply Taehyung opened the door, "Sorry about that." He nervously rubbed his nape. Now he was wearing a white t-shirt. "What brings you here?"

When Mihyun showed no possibilities of getting out of her daze any soon, Jiah decided to answer, "The answer sheets were distributed today. Saem told her to deliver it to you because he will be going on a vacation."

"Oh- "Taehyung looked at Mihyun, "Thanks and sorry for the trouble."

His deep voice pulled her put of the daze, "Won't you tell us to come in? We came all the way here." Taehyung nervously bit his lips. He looked around everywhere avoiding Mihyun.

"It's okay. We are going." Jiah politely smiled. She didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.

"No- I am fine. You can come in!" Taehyung immediately spoke and opened the door wide. The girls entered his luxurious apartment and looked around it in awe.

"My whole house is smaller than the kitchen here." Jiah dramatically exaggerated.

"Hajima~" Taehyung whined. Mihyun was flushing red all along. She didn't speak much. She quietly handed him the papers.

The girls sat on the sofa while he went to bring some snacks from his kitchen. But the said boy returned with an apologetic smile, "Sorry I ran out of snacks. It's just that a supernatural pig is living in my house."

"Ha ha! Your humour is good." Jiah laughed along with him not understanding his double-meaning jokes.

"Mind if I get something from the store?"

"Uh- You don't need to take so much trouble. We were about to leave."

"No, it's the first time you two came here and I don't want you to go empty stomach. I am hungry myself too. I'll be back in some minutes." Taehyung took his wallet, wrapped a jacket around his body. He nervously glanced at a particular door and  mentally debated for some second. Finally he was about to leave when Mihyun spoke up.

"May I join you?"

"Why not?" He adorably smiled. The girl skipped to him and they were gone in the next second. Jiah had her jaw hung low. She couldn't believe her best friend just ditched her in the house of a boy.

She was planning different ways to murder Mihyun when she got interrupted by a 'clank'. It was coming from the door facing her. For a moment she thought her ears were ringing but the shuffling noise kept on coming from that room.

She gulped in fear. As far as she knew, Taehyung lived alone and there shouldn't be anyone else unless he brought a girl. Her cheeks heated up at the sinful thought. Taehyung would never do that.

She decided to ignore the sounds and focus on the TV which was casting news. Luckily Tae had left it on before leaving. She narrowed her eyes when she saw a familiar building in the 30 inch led screen. It was her school.

"Another unfortunate event in the Yeonson High School! The building seemed to have ben attacked. Everything is a mess. It happened last day. No causalities were found. Though nothing was caught in camera but people believe it was their hero Justin who saved them." The reporter spoke.

Jiah wondered why the middle schoolers was given a holiday out of a sudden. It was their building that got attacked. She recalled seeing some masons on the school campus. She also saw a huge boulder and shreds of glass in the playground. Weirdly, no student talked about the event or maybe she was too occupied with her thoughts about escaping Jungkook.

A blush crept on her cheeks when the screen flashed a heroic picture of Justin. She wondered what beauty lay inside that helmet. He was definitely the man of her dreams. Tall, bearded, blue eyes and a smile which can flutter thousands of hearts. "I'm gonna marry him one day."

Suddenly she heard a shower. All her romantic thoughts sublimed in an instant. Clearly, there was someone else other than her. Dread washed over her. Maybe a thief broke in? But why would a thief use shower? Her reasonal thoughts butted in.

She built up her courage and walked towards the room. She pressed her ears to the door and heard a familiar voice humming the Pokémon theme song.

"I wanna be the very best,
Like no one ever was~"

She scanned the room and spotted a mower in a corner. Jiah grasped it protectively infront of her and quietly swung the door open. Someone was sitting on the bed. His back faced her.

He was still singing,"Gota Catch'em~". The silhouette looked oddly familiar but Jiah was terrified. She lost all her rational thinking. "AAAAA!!!" She charged the person with the mower in hand. The boy turned around and she was immediately pushed back to the ground by some invisible force.

Jiah grunted in pain. She heard some shuffling noises until she opened her eyes. "Jungkook??"

○♧•♧○

Jimin was slurping instant noodles at a convenience store. It was raining outside. He blankly stared at the grey downpour through the glass. The pedestrians seemed busy with their lives. Innumerable umbrellas of various colours were seen. The cars honked loudly to alert the people. A typical 'Rain in the City' scenery.

The 21yr old boy was lost in his burdensome thoughts. He needed to pay the house rent and also buy new books for the upcoming semester. He needed money for that. Park Jimin wasn't rich as he appeared. The neat uniform that he wore every day was bought from a cheap store five years ago. He was lucky that he didn't grow much in the time span. If one looked closely, he could spot the stitches on the cotton fabric. The books he used were mainly second-handed or from the school library.

He lived with his mother and five-year-old brother. His father was an alcoholic and spent all their savings before dying out of alcohol poisoning. The young boy had to work part-time in the cafes after school to help his mom with her earnings.

Jimin's eyes recognized a familiar tall man walking with a bright pink umbrella above his head on the footpath. He immediately discarded the trash and ran out of the store, "Jin Hyung! Seokjin!"

The addressed person turned around and widely smiled at the younger. "Hey Chime! Long time no see!"

Kim Seokjin was Jimin's cousin (Son of his mother's elder sister). He was four years older than him. He was rich though not as much as Taehyung. His father paid for Jimin's school. The younger was a scholar student thus he didn't want his talent to get wasted. And Jimin was grateful to his uncle and aunt for that.

Jimin ran under his umbrella. "Hey, when did you return from Japan?"

"A few days ago. I visited my family before coming here today morning." They walked together.

"Are you going to stay here?"

"Yep, I got an apartment. I completed my higher studies and opted for a job in school. What about you? How's your mom and brother?"

"They are fine." He looked forward at the busy street.

"And you? How are you?" Jin sincerely asked. He saw how the younger's expression fell. The dark circles were prominently visible under his eyes.

"I am doing okay." He sighed.

"Hey bro, don't stress yourself much. You can always approach me if you need help. Now I have a job." Seokjin assured.

Jimin was doing okay until recently their financial condition declined drastically. It was difficult for them to feed themselves. Only providing the school fees was not enough. But he hated to ask for money from anyone. "You and uncle have already done enough for me. I'll always be in your debts."

"Don't say like that. We did it because we love you and we know you will do great in the future. Never be ashamed of approaching me or my parents."

No matter how much Seokjin assured him, Jimin knew he and his family was a burden to them. It was not ethical to leech on their money. He aspired to get a good job and pay back all the debts to his uncle. He wanted to be true to his conscience. "I will keep that in mind. Oh, by the way, which school are you joining?"

"Yeonseon High, as the physics teacher."

"Hey, that's my school!!" Jimin beamed.

"Woahh!!! It's a great news!" Jin exclaimed with the same enthusiasm. "See you there tomorrow., dongsaeng. My apartment is right from here."

"Oh- I shall get going then." Jimin widely smiled.

"Do you have an umbrella with you? Or shall I walk you home?"

"Don't worry, I am carrying an umbrella."

"Okay then, I'll visit aunt on the weekend. Take care." He gently patted his head and walked towards his house after Jimin ran inside a store.

The 21yr old stepped outside the shop into the rain after Seokjin disappeared from his sight. He had lied about an umbrella. He wasn't carrying one. His smile long vanished from his lips. He lazily walked under the heavy downpour. It seemed that even the sky was against him.

Jimin soggily strolled through the isolated alley, completely drenched. Usually, there were some men around either playing cards or smoking but the weather condition was unfavourable that day. His eyes were locked on the ground until he spotted two brown boots.

He looked up to discover an unknown man. He was slender, pale and a perfectly sculptured facial structure. The man was dressed weirdly. He wore a bright-coloured space suit like a uniform. He had purple hair and purple irises. He was insanely handsome and can even make boys go gay.

Jimin had never seen a man like him. He got sudden chills under his piercing gaze. He decided to ignore him and walk away until-

"Park Jimin."

Jimin stood frozen in his tracks at the mention of his name by the strange man.

Have a great day.
💜💜

-Jeongsri

BTS Snaps:

Tae: Ice is just water with a bonner.

Jk: Shut the fuck up! Its 3 in the morning!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

184K 3.5K 26
Y/N was an ordinary girl, then she went to Korea and saw a guy with a mask but she didn't know who it was.....??? Jungkook fell in love with a girl i...
38.3K 1K 51
Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin is childhood friend.Both of them have superpower and bad past.They then ran into another superpower user Jeon Jungkook an...
18.6K 1.2K 32
Summary: Confirming you were dating the famous Min Suga of BTS, you knew you were bound to make some enemies. But what you didn't expect was to be cu...
18.6K 1.1K 30
JJK X Y/N X KTH [Book 2] Y/n and Jungkook shares a loving relationship until one day, she sees Taehyung. The past hit her like a truck. What will she...