MHA react to the Dekuverse

De Godslayer2468

Class 1-A, 1-B, The LOV, Inko, Bakugo parents, Todoroki family , and some pros with most of the teacher in UA... Mai multe

Prologue (Welcome)
Teacher Deku
The Green Phantom (Vigilante Deku)
The Underground (Underground Fighter Deku)
The one made from Heroes (Villain Deku)
The Break
Your Best Friend (Pyrokinesis Deku)
Daddy Izuku (Future Father Izuku)
The Middle Faction (Yakuza Izuku)
The Break (Part 2)
Thank You/Anniversary
Vote for a new MHA Story
The Black Sheep (??? Deku)
The 'Big 3' (Telekinesis Deku)
The Midoriya Triplet's (Quirkless Deku)

Babysitting (It's Over, isn't it.)

4.8K 31 165
De Godslayer2468

Howdy, Howdy, GUESS WHO WAS ABLE TO UPDATE THIS STORY AGAIN LESS THEN A MONTH!! Yep, this guy! I should explain first this verse was one of the few verse I was semi excited in at first to do...at first....for all the wrong reason really.

I won't go to in details currently but put it like this...this verse was overhaul big time!! You can think my good pal ahandley385 Him and I had a talk about this verse and let just say...we talk some sense into me...along with one of my others friends.

I will at least say this...this probably my weakest verse and could have been better in my eyes after finishing it but I'll explain more in the post credit after this verse. All I want to say thank you ahandley385 for the input and helping with some other stuff.

Other then that,

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Verse Found: It's over, isn't it.

Slayer: "Alright time for the next-"

A loud crash can be heard. Everyone begins to look around for the noise, to see if it happens again. It happens once again another loud crash, followed by another....and another...and another. It then gets quiet....

Izuku: "Why did it sound like someone was trying to break i-"

Then a large crash happens with a crack opening, and someone comes crashing right toward Slayer. He steps to the side, out the way. A cloud of smoke appeared. Everyone looked up to the stage to see what came crashing down. Once the smoke cleared was a little girl with long-blonde wavy hair with green tips, brown glasses, and cerulean eyes, it was a girl the cast saw earlier...Nana Midoriya.

Nana: "Hey Slayer..."

Slayer: "Sup."

Nana: "You're dead!"

Slayer: "I think you got me mixed up with someone else, Nana...."

Nana: "...." She pulled a number two pencil and pointed right at Slayer, who raised his hands halfway with a sly smile.

Slayer: "Let's calm down now Nana, no need to resort to such extreme measures."

Nana: "You already took things to extreme measures...." She inches the pencil closer to him.

Slayer: "I'll admit what was planned...was heartless...but I kind of have may a name for myself with that...."

Nana: "You're not helping your case, here."

Slayer: "I never said I was in the right with it. It was more to show the hell I'm willingly putting anyone through....but your overseer helped me and we talked."

Nana: "And your second option was any better...." She inches closer.

Slayer: "Someone was going have to get the hurt, isn't your overseer planning make you kids-"

Nana: "You said anything I promise you, what comes next is going to feel much worse."

Inko: "Um...can someone explain to me what is going on here?"

Melissa: "And why is my daughter from another verse is back here?"

Izuku: "Is everything ok with your other siblings?"

Nana: "Oh we ok, everything cool. It's this one right here that is the reason why I'm back." She continued to look at Slayer, who still had a slight smile.

Izuku: "Why? Slayer, what did you do...?"

Slayer: "Well, see, it has something to do with the next verse that is planned...it wasn't supposed to happen until much later. But I decided to show it early, and I told a few others of my overseer pals about it, and this one right here overseer didn't take to kindly to what I had down as the original plan."

Nagant: "Babe what did you do?"

Slayer: "I'll tell you later."

Bakugou: "Pft, aren't you supposed to be some really scary dude and you're scared of a little girl?!?"

Slayer: "It's not really her I'm afraid of first off. Second off, it's more of her parents, mainly her mom's and somewhat of her overseer, that worries me really. But most of all what my girlfriends are going to do to me once they found out what I had planned. And third of all this little girl can make you look more clownish without even lifting a finger, don't forget who parents are so by the time she hit UA she can bi*** slap you even as a grown man...oh wait she can do that now HEH!"

Bakugou: "WHAT!?!"

Nana: "Let's not worry about him, this is about you and your actions."

Slayer: "I did change it after all."

Nana: "That doesn't change the fact what you originally was going to do if it wasn't for Handley. Be happy I got her before Toshi or Yori got here."

Slayer: "To be fair...it would have made for a painful reaction if I kept it the same and went with the second action." Nana went to stab Slayer, who weaved out the way. "Look, I apologize and decide to change it, but we both know I'm not the worst person, and I'm known for some mess-up shit."

Nana: "And I'm here to return the favor on behalf of Handley. And my parents and siblings. Tell me, who did you keep it the same and go with Handley's first option, or did you go back on your word." Slayer weaved another one of her strikes, but Nana predicted this and was about to hit where he was going to, but when she hit it, it was a clone.

Slayer: "Pft, of course not; I don't go back on a promise when I make it. I did change it, though."

Nana: "I have a good guess but I would like to know another hint."

Slayer: "Simple...music." Nana threw the number two pencil at him, to which he moved his head to dodge it. Nana had another one and went to strike, and Slayer knocked her hand away and kept avoiding Nana with a slight smile. "If you'll excuse me. Nana and I will be right back." Slayer teleports away.

Nana: "I know where you're going. We're gonna need to have a long chat." Nana activates OFA and speeds away.

Everyone stares at what just happened. A few blink several times.

Mina: "So I'm not the only one who is still completely lost on what happened."

Sero: "I'm still lost."

Death-Sensei: "Anyway we should get to the verse. Guess it down to Nagant and I to hold down the fort while he's gone."

The verse opens up with an older Deku backing some stuff up.

Midnight: "I'm already a fan of this verse." She licks her lips.

Mic: "No! Bad! Bad!" He sprayed her with an anti-horny spray.

Midnight: "Hissssss."

"Are you sure you are ok on your own? I don't mind calling over Kacchan or anyone else to come over and help," said Izuku. "I'm cool, Greenie. I promise I will do this for you guys. Enjoy your day off with your wife, ok." We see a much older-looking Jiro.

Jiro: "Hey look, it's me for once...man it feels so long since we've seen anyone else from our class."

Toru: "You're right... it's been like 4 maybe 5 verses. Not counting Uraraka from the last verse for the fact she was the main girl." Uraraka rubs the back of her head.

Shigaraki: "Oh great...more mushy stuff, bleh. Wake me up when we get better stuff."

Dabi: "I hope the next verse is more action or something else then this."

Toga: "I don't mind it."

Spinner: "Oh course you don't. Also, have you been a lot calmer? How come?"

Toga: "It's because of the blood bags that the Slayer guy gave me...I don't know if his blood or someone else but it's super rich and good. It...keeping me calm."

Death-Sensei: 'Make a mental note to let Slayer know about the blood bag and talk about it.'

"*sigh*...alright, just call us if you need anything, ok, Jiro." "Pft, I got this Greenie. Tell Uraraka to have fun and try to resist the urge to give Saeko a little sibling." Izuku blush. "J-Jiro!!" Jiro laughed. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry it was just too much fun to tease you, Greenie." "No...fair." "Alright, get going; I don't want Uraraka to wait on you." Izuku waved bye and made his way to the house.

Mina: "We get to see more of Izuku kids! YES!!"

Toru: "Ooooh I wonder how cute they will be."

Shoto: "Well, that's another one for Uraraka, Iida added to the scoreboard."

Iida: "On it!" Iida pulls a whiteboard out of nowhere and adds a tally under Uraraka's name.

Izuku: "Wait huh?! When did you guys start keeping score!?!"

Iida: "Since the first break, back. We quickly add them up last verse. Why wouldn't we?"

Izuku: "I...huh!?!?"

Uraraka: "I'm more curious when did you get involved in something like this Iida?"

Iida: "Well usually I wouldn't but seeing these verses and seeing how some of them have Midoriya go through so much and a few of them give him a happy life. After learning a bit about his past it would be good to help and faith to have him make some funny memories in our own world."

Izuku: "Iida...."

Iida: "Plus, why wouldn't I get involved when it involves two of my closest friends who soon or later will go out. I would like the two of you to be happy."

Izuku & Uraraka: *blush* "I-Iida!!"

Shoto: "I mean when Slayer comes back we have to ask about how was able to do it, since if I remember correctly he said he has more than one girlfriend so maybe it is possible for more than one. Maybe there is a way to get Izuku to date Fuyumi."

Nezu: "I think we are going to have to start making bets on who young Midoriya is going to end up with...*sips tea*."

Aizawa: "You can't be serious...Nezu, you wouldn't-" Aizawa hears a ding on his phone and sees a message sent to the teacher group chat, with All-might saying '50 on Young Midoriya x Young Uraraka.' Aizawa shot All-Might a look who was only looking forward while sipping his drink.

"Alright, time to get the day started. Alright, first on the chopping block is breakfast. I might not be as good as Uraraka, but I think I can do very well." Jiro got started on breakfast and was humming a little song; as she was humming, her earphone jacks began to float up, but interestingly one of them was shorter than the other.

Jiro: "Strange, I wonder why that is?"

Kaminari: "Is that normal? What could happen to make that happen?"

Jiro: "Well, from what my mother told me if my quirk got cut off it would slowly grow back over time, it takes a while and it might even be the same length it just really depends how deep the cut was to the ear."

Momo: "What do you believe could have happened for your ear to have that happen to it?"

Jiro: "To be honest, I have to go with a villain attack given all the crap we all been through as first year. I wouldn't be surprised if I got in a fight with one and nearly lost one."

Death-sensei: "*sips tea*"

Nagant: "How many jiro fan's will jiro piss off?" She whispers over to Death-sensei.

Death: "Yes."

Shoji: "Do you feel any regrets if that did happen to you?"

Jiro: "To be honest...if you would have asked that at the beginning of the year...maybe...but now with everything and us facing the League and all, as long as it happened while I was saving my friends and it was to help someone I would have no regrets for losing it. It's not like it won't just grow back or I could get like a prosthetic or something." The UA teacher smiled at Jiro's statement.

"*Yawning, morning...." Coming around the corner, whipping her eyes, was a girl with medium brown hair tied into a ponytail, with a permanent blush on her cheek. "Ah, morning Saeko, hope you had a good night's rest." "Hmm? Auntie Jiro...what...wait, that right today is mommy and daddy's anniversary!"

"Uh huh? I offer to babysit you today, hope that is not a problem." "Nope! I get to spend time with one of my godparents! Yay!" Saeko pumps her arm in the air. 'She is just like Uraraka...heheh.'

Setsuna: "I got to admit Greenie and that Uraraka chick must have some amazing genes! This is like their second kid and just look how cute they are!"

Toru "This should be Illegal for how pretty and outstanding Midoriya kids be looking."

Mitsuki: "Man Inko I wonder what runs in your genes because your family keeps producing such cute kids."

Inko: "I guess Kami decided to bless us, heheh." *sweat coming down her face*

"Here, eat up. We're gonna have fun today with just the two of us. I ask where your big sis Eri was at but your dad told me she probably won't be around?" Saeko begins to dig into her mochi pancake, "Oh that's because spend the night at the Wild Wild pussycats and be hanging out with Kota and them." She said while chewing her food. "Really, wow I have a feeling those two are stuck to the hip just like your ma and pa were." Saeko chuckled.

After a bit, Saeko finished her breakfast, went to her room, and changed. It didn't take long for her to finish changing. As she came downstairs, she went past different pictures of her parents, showing them along with the Dekusquad taking a picture in their first year. One at the end of their first year saw Uraraka kissing Deku, which looked like it was a giant battle.

A few more pictures were with them throughout the rest of their life—a few second years of them graduating in their third year. One was with Uraraka and Izuku at their wedding. But one major thing was also significant in all of them. Jiro wasn't too far from each of them and was smiling the entire time.

Many of the girls were snapping photos at the screen, causing Uraraka to cover her face with her pinky finger so she wouldn't float. Inko was smiling but also had her phone out, snapping photos, making Izuku cover his face with his hand in embarrassment.

Tokoyami: "Those two lights are always so bright."

Shoji: "At this they might as well get together...those two were literally made for each other."

Kaminari: "Man we got some work to do, we can't Mina get left in the dust!"

Kirishima: "I know man, I knew Uraraka had the lead over everyone but this is just insane. I wonder just how many more verses there are of the two."

Nagant: *sips drink* 'They have no idea babe is a Izuku x Uraraka fan, he has a lot of them under his control. Good luck with him not having Uraraka as the main girl.'

Momo was pondering something; Jiro noticed this.

Jiro: "Everything ok Momo?"

Momo: "Hmm? Oh yes, it's just...I...just have a weird feeling about this verse....why yes it's all sweet and everything...given what we've seen up to this point and the overseer we have...how do I put this...this is going too smoothly."

Jiro: "You think something up?"

Momo: "Yes...and I don't know what it is yet, but it worries me."

Jiro: "Maybe since the dude is gone, we got something normal."

Momo: "Hmmm...maybe."

"Ready to go?" Saeko smiled and nodded happily. "Yeah! Let's go!" The two left the house, and their first stop was at a playground. Jiro sat on a bench and watched Saeko play with a few other kids; Jiro had a smile on her face the entire time. A person is seated next to her.

"It seems you're happy that your daughter is making friends." "Hmm, oh no, that is not my daughter, she is two of my closest friends' kids today, their anniversary, and I offer to watch their kid for them. The two deserve it." Jiro turned her head and saw a tall woman with a curvy body. She has long, dark blue hair with numerous scattered pink streaks, usually tied up in a ponytail with two full shoulder-length strands of hair left to frame her face. Her eyes are purple, with a mauve shade framed by dark blue-colored angled eyebrows. Jiro nearly choked on air, "Lady Nagant!?!"

Nagant, in the theater, split out her water and coughed a bit. Everyone looked over to her to see if she was ok.

Death: "You good there?"

Nagant: "*Cough*...Ye *cough* Yeah...I just wasn't expecting babe to put me in a verse for a while."

Death: "Well we know how my students don't like to play by the book, he is someone who likes to throw some type of curve ball in there for a reason."

Nagant: "Yeah, but I wonder what he got me in here for?"

"Heheh, you don't have to call me that outside of work. It's just Kaina Tsutsumi outside." "Oh well... it's been a while since we last heard from you...I want to say four years? Does that mean you're off probation, finally?!"

"Yep, I got out a year early." "That's awesome to hear, so you're here to get some fresh air?" "Well, not exactly...." Nagant rubs the back of her head. "I'm here with my daughter, so get some fresh air. I wanted to play, so I brought her here." Jiro blinked once...she blinked twice...she blinked three times... "EHHHHH!?!"

Death-sensei turned his head toward Nagant and saw her with her head to the side, hiding her blush.

Death: "I think we know now why my student have you in this verse heheh."

Setsuna: "Oooh, I wonder who the lucky guy is. I'm sure you're very happy. Heheh." She smirks with her head next to Nagant.

Hawk: "That good to hear, I'm happy for her. I wonder what guy did get with her."

Midnight: "I'm interested to hear this too. Who sweeps stunning beauty such as yourself off her feet."

Nagant: "...I can take a good guess too."

"Heheh, I know, never thought I'd get with someone either." "So...who is the lucky dude?" Jiro smiles at Nagant. "He is not your typical hero. He is actually in the military." "No way!?! Wow, you got yourself one of them. That's pretty nice." "Yeah, what more surprising people is that they found out he's quirkless." Jiro gasps.

Izuku: "He's quirkless...."

Nezu: "I'm sure it wasn't easy for a young man like that growing up. But the person is doing a great service for all of us and joining the military." Everyone nodded.

All-Might: "I have many respect for those that goes in the military it not the most greatest of job given the time with quirks most of those who don't have very strong quirk or quirkless in general join the military it seem who this person is he found a way to make his stuff work."

Izuku: "...."

Uraraka: "Everything ok Deku-kun?"

Izuku: "I have a pretty good idea who this person is...."

Shoto: "Really who?"

Momo: "Well, it's kind of obvious it our overseer...Slayer."

Mineta: "Ehhh!? How can you be so sure? Maybe it just-"

Izuku: "Given how close he is with Miss Nagant, I wouldn't put it past him."

Nagant: "To be honest... you're not wrong."

Death: "Interesting he decided to make himself quirkless."

Bakugou: "......."

"He is quirkless... I'm sure it hasn't been easy for him and you...I know we are doing a lot better nowadays but given we are adults now, I'm sure it was hell for him...." "Yeah, from what he told me, his life growing up wasn't the best...his parents tried their best for him, but we all know how tough it was for quirkless here. So he was sent overseas to America and went to school there; he said it went a lot better over there."

"That's good to hear...." Jiro then smirks. "So...how did you two meet." Nagant blushed and rubbed her arm. "Well, he got a station over here, and one day while I was out doing community service hours, he saw me, and from there we talked, and well...you can guess the rest." Nagant scratches her cheek with a blush. "That's pretty cool. So where is he now?" "Oh, he is currently helping some of his friends with something today, so it's just my daughter and me for the day."

"I see...well, she takes after you in terms of look." Jiro looked over at Saeko, who was playing with Nagant's daughter. She sees two pump their arms in the air. Nagant chuckled. "Yeah, so how are things going with you and that green hair boy, or better should I say, the #1 hero?" "Oh, Midoriya, we are still cool and good friends. That his daughter over there." Jiro had a smile on her face, and Nagant looked at her.

Midnight: "Hmmmm..."

Mic: "What is it Midnight?"

Midnight: "Nothing for now... it's just... I'm starting to slowly catch on to what Momo was talking about earlier...I have a feeling about this verse...but I want to wait until I jump to conclusion."

Power Loader: "You think there's more going on here?"

Aizawa: "Given who we have showing us the verses....yes."

Death: "Heheh, they're slowly catching on somewhat...I wonder if they can predict what will happen."

"I have to ask...what about you?" Jiro raises an eyebrow. "Me?" "How are things going in your life? I remember when I had my fight with the #1 hero he had mentioned two important people in his life: you and that round race chick Uraraka. Last time I heard from him he said he got married to his childhood friend...only one ...." Jiro looked down a bit and didn't say anything.

The two sat there and let the wind blow and all the noise around them play out. The two ladies said Nothing about what felt like hours when it was only a few seconds. Nagant sighs, "Well, I won't get too into it; it's your life." Nagant gets up and walks forward a bit. "As long as you understand your position and find some type of happiness." Nagant went over to her daughter with a smile. Jiro looks at Nagant and looks down to the ground...

Mina: "I'm.... I'm not liking where this is going a bit...."

Toru: "Why do I get the feeling this isn't as happy and upbeat as I was hoping...."

Shoji: "I'll admit what Lady Nagant said there and Jiro's reaction there. Something important going on here? But I feel like we are missing something?"

Momo: "Hmmmm." Momo begins to think.

Jiro and Uraraka both were silent and continued to look at the screen. Jiro herself already has a feeling of how things are in this verse, and to be honest...Jiro grips her arm....She hopes that gut feeling is wrong.

Jiro soon went to Saeko, who told her it was time to go. Saeko smiled and said, "Ok!" Jiro smiles at Saeko's blinding smile. The two of them went to a little cafe to grab something to eat. While the two of them were waiting for their food, Jiro began to tell Saeko stories about her father Izuku, her mother Uraraka, and her and their time growing up.

Throughout the story, Saeko had twittles in her eyes, and she was glued to every word her godmother said. "And then your father became the symbol of Hope for many, always pushing the rest of us to step up." "So cool...." "Yeah, your dad and mom are pretty cool." "And you to Auntie Jiro!!!" Jiro looks at Saeko. "Eh?"

"You are also super cool!! You were brave enough to go toe to toe with the big bad AFO! You even gave him a scared! That's what he gets for underestimating you!! You rule!" Jiro couldn't wipe out the smile she had listening to Saeko praise her.

Jiro: "I guess we know how I lose my ear a bit in this verse."

Izuku: "You went head to head with AFO..wow Jiro... that's...."

Jiro: "I know not the smartest or best id-"

Izuku: "That's pretty cool." Jiro's head snapped at Izuku, surprising him a bit. "I-I mean there aren't a lot of people who would be brave enough to go toe to toe with AFO."

All-Might: "He's right, young Jiro, believe me many pro's fear him. So give yourself some credit for showing the heart of a top hero."

Jiro blushed and turned away from getting praise from her crush and the former #1 hero. She messes with her earphone jacks.

"Well, thank you, Saeko, it did cause a bit of my ear, but it is slowly coming back to me." Jiro messed with her right earphone jack, which was shorter than the other one. "Heheh, so you and mama knew papa before UA?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah, we met your father through an online hero site and he was such a hero nerd, he still is and well we have all been close since."

Izuku blushed and hid his face and arms after being called cute by someone he sees pretty in his class. Even though Izuku is slowly improving his self-esteem after opening up, and in these verses that have been shown, he still struggles a bit with compliments mainly from girls besides his mom and his adopted daughter Eri.

"I'm happy papa met the both of you. He always tells me how you two were his heroes beside grandma Inko and grandpa Might." "Really?...Hm." "Yeah, he said he always wants to make both of you happy, and we're happy you both stay in his life through it all and help him with so much." Saeko smiled. "Thank you, auntie Jiro. Jiro gasped a bit, and she got a flash of Izuku smiling at her. Jiro had a soft smile on her face and rubbed Saeko's hair, who giggled at her.

Tokoyami: "Alright I gotta say it....those two kids can end wars! WHY IS SO BRIGHT!!!"

Tsu: *Ribbit* "Tokoyami is right...I don't think I couldn't say no to her."

Mina: "She's just so cute!!!"

Shoto: "Well we know Midoriya your daughter inherited both you and Uraraka brightness and cinnamon roll status."

Izuku: *Rub the back of his head* "Heheh, I'm also sure my mom probably spoils her more than we do probably."

Inko: "Izuku....yeah you know I do and would." She claps her hand together.

Momo: "Even I have to admit their child is very sweet, also Jiro your olderself is doing amazing with the kid."

Jiro: "Really? I don't think I'm doing all that other than the basics. Plus, I think it's because Midoriya and Uraraka's daughter, you see how kind and sweet those two are. I can imagine the diabetes my olderself in this verse and those around her get when with that girl."

Kendo: "I can imagine their kid being actually a good kid and a very fun kid to be around."

Death-sensei: *Whisper to Nagant* "Let's hope they are and don't turn out like a certain orange-haired main character's son."

Nagant: "I don't think babe can handle another one of those."

Death: "I don't think his world can either."

Jiro and Saeko explored the city for the rest of the day and were having a blast. Jiro took Saeko to an arcade, where Saeko won a giant Narwhal plushie to which Saeko no NarNar. Later in the day, they ran into the #2 hero Shoto, who Saeko wanted to get his autograph, to which he gave her one, and Saeko had stars in her eyes when she got it—causing Jiro to laugh at her. After that, the two of them went to a mall to take pictures, and they made different faces, from silly to try to act cool, cute, etc. They two had a blast, and we saw a shot of Saeko with the brightest smile.

A few people in the theater have passed out from the cutest overload of this child.

Ibara: "This child is a blessing from god."

Mina: "If anything happens to that little girl...our older self better riot and give those villains hell."

Iida: "As crazy as you sound...for once I have to agree."

Toru: "That child must be protected."

Momo: "I fear for anyone who lays a hand on little Saeko."

Jiro: "Screw worrying about us....it mamaraka and daduku they're gonna have to worry about. We would have to get there from stopping them by putting them six feet under."

Shoto: "There's no doubt in my mind we weren't making time."

Izuku: "I don't think the villain would have enough time to say mercy before Uraraka-san gets to him."

Uraraka: "I think you mean you, don't try to act like you would be the reasonable one. You would totally break the villain first and question later." She smiles while looking forward.

Izuku: "I think we are getting each other mixed up. That's totally you."

Uraraka: "I will not deny the statement, but do I bring up Eri and what you did?"

Izuku: "...Alright you got me there."

Pixie-Bob: "I knew the little guy got some amazing genes but damn!! I wonder..."

Mandalay: "Pixie-bob, no."

Pixie-bob: "Oh come on! You know you've been thinking about him!! You totally want to!!!"

Mandalay: "PIXIE-BOB!!" *blush*

Pixie-bob: "Come on, the kid needs some more love and stuff after all the hell he's been through. Plus, Kota already sees him as a big brother."

Ragdoll: "I mean I found him pretty cute."

Mandalay: "Ragdoll, not you too." *facepalm*

It was now getting dark; Jiro and Saeko were returning home. It didn't take long to get Saeko to take a shower and get to bed. As she got in bed, Jiro read her a bedtime story. As Saeko drifted off to sleep, Saeko said one more thing before finally falling asleep. "Thank...you...for everything...aunt...ie...." Saeko struggled up with Narwhal, which she won today. Jiro closed the book, smiled, got up, turned the lamp off, and headed to the door. She turned back and smiled. She closed the door.

Jiro made her way down the stairs as she passed the picture of the family, her smile slowly disappearing. She walks through the house in her thoughts, and each thought flashes toward Izuku and their time growing up.

Kaminari: "Ok is it just me or was there a huge tone shift that just happened!?!"

Momo: "No your right...I felt it as well."

Toru: "I want to go back...I don't like this...."

Sero: "It won't be that bad...right...right?"

Death: "Hmmmm yes and no."

Mirko: "I swear you'll get a kick out of this."

Death: "I plead the fifth."

Jiro soon got down the stairs and found a particular room that had a piano in it. She went over to the piano and felted on the keys. Jiro sighs. Press on one of the Piano keys.

Slayer: "Ah I guess I made it back in time for this part."

Izuku: "Oh your back welcome-PFFFFTTTT!!!!!!" Izuku burst out laughing.

Everyone turned to look at Slayer to see why Izuku was laughing, and soon more people laughed. People were laughing because different things were drawn on Slayer's face with a maker.

Nagant: "Babe...what...pft...wh...what happened?" Nagant was covering her mouth, trying to hold in her laugh.

Slayer: "Hmm? Oh, this." He pointed to his face. "Well, you can blame this little girl in my arms; she got me back and decided to draw on my face." He tilted his head toward Nana, who was sleeping in his arms.

Melissa: "Nana! Is she ok!?!"

Izuku: "You didn't do anything to my daughter did you." Izuku powers up OFA.

Slayer: "Calm down, Papa Deku. No, I didn't. I might get a kick at mentally breaking people, but I do have a heart." He went over to Melissa and gave Nana to her, to which Melissa smiled, looking down at her daughter, sleeping peacefully. "All I did was put her under a gen-jutsu. After I let her draw on my face."

Death: "Wait, how did she do that?"

Slayer: "After I let her stab me with the number two pencil it basically was a toxic that paralysis me, and she decided to be kind by drawing on my face."

Nagant: "Something tells me it's in permanent marker."

Slayer: "If it is, I can get rid of it, but I'll do it later. After that verse."

Death: "Did she know poison doesn't work on you?"

Slayer: "Nah, I didn't want to tell her."

Melissa: "Wait, my daughter poisoned you and you let her?"

Slayer: "To be fair, I wasn't sure it was poison and she also didn't know I'm not affected by poison."

Mt. Lady: "How are-"

Slayer: "Demi-reaper. Certain things have an effect on me compared to others things. One of the benefits is that poison or things similar to it have no effect on me."

Izuku: "Then when you got stabbed, why let her draw on your face?"

Slayer: "Many reasons, but mainly she is a kid."

Aizawa: "I'm not following?"

Slayer: "I don't know her too well compared to her overseer who helped create her. But, from what I saw and remember, her personality is much different compared to the rest of her sister's. You can say she feels some type of way because of her quirk or because both her parents were both at a time quirkless." Izuku and Melissa look at little Nana. "She loves her parents and siblings a lot but deep down I think she feels some type of way about things and as devilish she acts which I like. I felt deep down she found it hard to have fun or enjoyment in things when it comes to things."

Izuku: "...How can you be so sure?"

Slayer: "I'm probably dead freaking wrong again, but little Nana did feel like I attacked her family for what I did and felt like she had to get back at me. I don't blame her, I'm sure my daughter would do the same thing if someone told her what they put me and her mother's through. I rarely have seen Nana do fun stuff and took matters in her own hands. Even if it means I got to make a fool of myself."

Melissa: "Wow..."

Fat Gum: "So you have a soft side for kids basically."

Slayer: "Basically, and beside she was chuckling a bit deep down while she was drawing on my face. I did have to stop her before what other crazy stuff she could think of to draw on my face."

Izuku: "But how did you put her under a gen-jutsu? If I remember correctly, you call it that?"

Slayer: *Active his Sharingan* "Because of my Sharingan."

Izuku: "Those eyes again...."

Slayer: "The only reason she didn't notice or see it coming, is because for one all she had to do was make slight eye contact at any given point, which she made many times . And I wasn't worried about her at first. The other processors first had to make sure they were under it as well so they couldn't knock her out of it. Even though I wasn't going to do anything bad to her, I wasn't risking anything. After I was sure I had all them beside All-Might and you. I put her in one that led her to fall asleep. Simple as that."

Melissa: "And you sure she is ok?"

Slayer: "I promise you I did nothing to her. I promised to her overseer I wasn't going to hurt her and I made sure of that, Plus, it wasn't her parents or her overseer I was afraid of."

Uraraka: "Who were afraid of then?"

Slayer: *points to Nagant* "My girlfriends, they would have broken every single bone in my body and I wasn't risking anything with that."

Nagant: "I would have left you with Byleth and we know that would have gone."

Slayer: "Never piss off a mother, guys, they will make you see god before anything else."

Melissa: "Well, I'm happy she's ok." She rubs her daughter's hair.

Slayer: "I'll let you hold her until this verse is over, until I have to send her back. I'm sure Handley and her siblings won't mind as long as she is with her mother and father. We should wrap up this verse. It should be over soon."

Jiro began to play the piano. A soft, sad tone began to play.

"I was fine with the women.

Who would come into his life now and again.

I was fine 'cause I knew

That they didn't really matter until you."

We see a young Jiro on the computer and see a username BoyMight2827 talking about music and heroes. It flashes to a young Jiro and Midoriya at a park playing. And soon, Uraraka showed up and joined.

"I was fine when you came

And we fought like it was all some silly game

Over him, who he'd choose

After all those years, I never thought I'd lose." Jiro closes her eyes as she sings.

We see a teen Jiro and Uraraka pouting with Izuku in the middle, sweating a bit, trying to calm them down.

"It's over, isn't it?

Isn't it?

Isn't it over?

It's over, isn't it?

Isn't it?

Isn't it over?

You won, and he chose you

And he loved you, and he's gone

It's over, isn't it?

Why can't I move on?"

We see the three of them in UA hanging out. We then see Uraraka and Izuku close and smiling brightly, and Jiro in the back, looking at the two of them...she grips her arm.

A few sniffles can be heard starting up, mainly with a few of the females. A couple of the guys start. Jiro bit her lip to hold it in...it was slowly hitting her.

Momo: "Jiro..."

Jiro: "I'm ok...really...."

"Hero and glory, reinvention

Music, freedom, his attention

Out in daylight, my potential

Kind, precise, experimental

Who am I now in this world without him?

Petty and dull, with the nerve to doubt him

What does it matter? It's already done

Now I've got to be there for his daughter."

We see Uraraka speaking at the top of UA, telling them Izuku is only human and Izuku coming to his knees. Jiro is off to the side with the rest of the class. Jiro looks up at Uraraka and smiles. It's fast forward to Izuku and Uraraka's wedding with Jiro clapping, but we see inner Jiro looking sad and slightly hurt after a bit.

Momo: "Why...*sniff*....why couldn't both win...."

Slayer: "Because not everyone will and can get a happy ending." Slayer looks up at the screen and doesn't even bat an eye.

"It's over, isn't it?

Isn't it?

Isn't it over?

It's over, isn't it?

Isn't it?

Isn't it over?

You won, and he chose you

And he loved you, and he's gone

It's over, isn't it?

Why can't I move on?"

Jiro's hands shake a bit off the piano keys....

"It's over, isn't it?

Why can't I move on?"

Jiro begins to sniffle, and tears roll down her face. She puts her head down, and all you can hear in the cold silent night is a purple-haired woman letting her emotion out, knowing...she missed her chance...

The screen fades to black.

Silence....the theater is covered in silence...no one said anything...many of the cast were trying to stop themselves from crying.

Slayer: *Look around* "*sigh* I think we will take a break and come back and talk a bit."

Jiro got up and made a beeline for the outside, with Momo and a few others following right behind her. A few pros had taken a deep breath before they got up and made their way out. Nearly all the villains had an eh look on their faces except Toga. Who had her down and her hair covering her eyes.

Slayer sat on the stage and watched them leave, leaving only a little bit of the cast in the theater. He sighs and closes his eyes. He could sense someone next to him.

Slayer: "Yes...Midoriya." He opened his eyes and saw Izuku staring next to him, with his hair covering his face.

Izuku: "Can we talk somewhere...alone."

Slayer: "......" Slayer got up and stretched his back. "Alright, follow me."

Slayer led Izuku outside to the fresh air to the side of the building in the shade. Slayer crosses his arm and leans his back against the wall and side-eye Midoriya.

Slayer: "Alright what you want to talk about? If this about little Nana I already told you I didn-"

Izuku: "It was supposed to be Melissa, wasn't it...." Slayer looks at him. "Melissa was supposed to be the girl in Jiro's place, wasn't she...."

Slayer: *Look forward* "Yep. It was changed to be Melissa but Nana basically threatened me and got her Overseer on me, a guy I'm cool with so I play nice and change it. Could have lived up to that title. I can be an evil cunt but if I did that I would ruin my bond with her Overseer and my friend so I change it."

Izuku: "I...why...why did it have to be that there has to be a way for me to make both of them happy! I hate seeing Jiro crying...that look on her face at the end of it...it stung...it stung a lot...a lot I hate to admit it."

Slayer: "Because it's like you said when you were equal not everyone is created equal and the same can be said about life not everyone will have a fair shot at things they want."

Izuku: "But it was also you who told me to be a little selfish! So why!?! Why can't I-"

Slayer: "Because not everything will end with a happy ending. There are those with bittersweet endings. Not everyone will and can get a happy ending." Slayer got off the wall. "That shows you not all Izuku and not every character is lucky. Tell me, Izuku do you think other guys don't have feelings for someone else who might have feelings for you...."

The wind blows...

Izuku: "......."

Slayer: "As unselfish you are, you also can sometimes overlook one important thing...not everyone can be a winner. There are things in this world where we call winning and losing. Where there's always a winner someone loses. Let it be in the shadows or out in the opening...someone will lose."

Izuku wanted to say, but he knew deep down...it was true...he knew while someone can get happiness, it can come at the risk of someone else joy. It may not be out in front of him to hide the pain, but...it can also be the same for heroes and villains. Someone has to win, and someone has to lose... it's how things work.

Slayer walks past Midoriya.

Slayer: "Just understand not everyone is so lucky when it comes to things...you know that better than anyone...no one escapes that...not you...not me...not the others." Slayer walks away a bit before he hears,

Izuku: "I have to ask!!" Slayer comes to a stop and turns to the side to see Izuku. "It was me...I was originally the person who was supposed to be in Jiro's spot, wasn't I...."

Slayer: ".....Yes....."

Izuku: "Why...why! Why change it!! I could have handled it!! Why did I have to take someone else's happiness! It's not far! It wasn't right-"

Slayer: "Even if Bakugou was the one who took your happiness...." Slayer's eyes were half open when he said that. Izuku flinches slightly. "The original verse before my friend stepped in and we talked was your 'best' friend getting with your 'first' friend. Could you safely say you would be able to handle your emotion in check when seeing that?"

Izuku: "...I....I...."

Slayer: "Look at you now... you're sweating and hurt for someone else...even though your other self found joy you're here saddened by the end result slightly...tell me it was that you in that spot could you truly handle having Mister explosive Pineapple with Uraraka? Could you handle that pain?"

Izuku stayed silent....

Slayer: "I'll say again not everyone can and will get a happy ending Midoriya, accept it and move on with your and the person you made happiness together."

Slayer left, leaving Izuku standing there in his own thoughts....

End of chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that the chapter folks! (Words type: 7K) (UNDER 10K heh!)

First off...yes the original plan way back when I plan this verse was suppose to be a Kaccocha (Bakugou x Uraraka) Verse. And Izuku was the one who was suppose to babysit and end up singing that song...put down the pitch fork and no this is not a doppelgänger.

You see why it was plan that because it was suppose to be a painful ass verse. Now thankfully I ask Handley thought on it and well...he held a gun to my head basically, lol!! But he was able to talk me out of it and at first I flip it and use the girls mainly, and it was suppose to be Melissa. But....well you saw that went. And then it was suppose to be some random blue hair girl from Ep.1 but that felt...so light...and I need some type of angst a bit so...I went with Jiro.

And to be honest...I should still kept Midoriya as the main person but instead of Mister Boom Boom I could have made it Iida (Yes people ship Iida x Uraraka) (Handley knows the ones...ughhhh.) Why? Well to be honest unless gay the ship work well for a guy to sing at the end and it would made sense and would probably hit more. Heck if I really want I could done Momo instead given the bond Jiro and Momo has and instead Jiro singing about her losing Midoriya to Uraraka. It could have been Jiro singing about losing Momo to Midoriya that could work better.

Why didn't I? Well I didn't realized that until after the chapter was done! And to be honest...I didn't want to delete an entire chapter and we redo from top. If I would caught on maybe at the beginning then maybe but for the fact I was at the END I was like...whelp now I got to stick with this...and I didn't want you all to wait for a whole extra week or longer just because so that why I also said it was my weakness.

I would like to say thank you ahandley385 for letting me use one your characters/kids again and for changing my mind. It save me from getting jump and going through that hell of that...god awful ship. So thanks bro.

I will this...don't get use to music type chapters. Why? Because it somewhat eh to write and there aren't that many out there that handle it well...this way. And plus, I wasn't that big into the whole music verse because to me...they just somewhat take away from the chapter and the chapter is alright to me. Some are good, but most the ones I read are...well...meh. So don't think we will be getting another of these. We only got this because one of my favorite singer did a cover of this song and I saw someone to a chapter on this in there own dekuverse.

So what next? Well we got through five verse! Meaning BREAK CHAPTER!! Yep, we going into a break chapter!! AND OH BOY Do I got some stuff to talk about, and a few stories and author. So if there anything you feel like I should try or maybe want to talk about do comment and let me know (On this part right here, to make it easier on me.) But I will say it going most likely going BE SUPER LONG!!! I'm for sure it going to break 13K and probably 18K at some of the stuff I want to talk about but we will have to wait and see. All I ask for you all be patients for me while I write that and others chapters for some of my others fics.

Until next time everyone later and thanks for reading.

My Hero Academia is own by Kohei Horikoshi.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

78.8K 1.8K 14
Hi. I'm Akira Haruno. Well my dad tell allmight to train and yeAh he accepted it. Every people that knows my quirk think of me as a Villain. Thats wh...
127K 3.2K 26
COMPLETED (edits in spelling may occur.) ‼️PLEASE point out any mistake you see‼️ Deku, class 1-A's social butterfly. Smart, kind, everything good. W...
52.8K 2.2K 27
If it wouldn't be for my undercover identity I would have given it all up. nothing ever changed and I am about to lose it. it is hard keeping up the...
4.6K 107 6
The entire Class 1A and 1B alongside thier Teachers and Many Pro Heroes alongside the Big 3 of UA are brought to a unknown place by Mysterious Extra...