๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ก๐—š๐—˜๐—ฅ.

Por lalaamaraj

"๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ถ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฒ & ๐—บ๐˜†... Mรกs

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐Ÿ“€
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
location
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62

46

669 25 9
Por lalaamaraj

________________________

𝟏𝟐 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫..

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐4𝐭𝐡 🎄
📍𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐉𝐀𝐈𝐋

ɪᴢᴀᴀᴋ "ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏ" ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ 4:26 🌅

"alright smith gather all your shit, your going home!" the guard said banging on my cell bars making me jump up in excitement.

i gladly grabbed the little bit of stuff i had and put my hands infront of me so the guard could hand cuff me to go get patted down and change my clothes.

she handcuffed me and walked me through the cafeteria seeing all the pussy ass niggas who asses i whooped since i been in here.

we walked to the door into a hallway leading into the offices and shit, she put her badge up to the pad and the door slid open.

i coulda did a backflip with how happy my ass was.

they did a strip search.. it was very uncomfortable ngl. they gave me MY fucking clothes finally and MY draws. my beautiful draws man..

i lowkey fattened up so ts was a lil tight around the dick and balls. after i put the rest of my stuff on she walked me to the office to be met with jalani and tj. i ran like a lil ass kid to see them.

"my baby sissss" i said hugging her tight. "yo muddy!" i said dapping up tj and giving him a hug.

"waddup gang, you finally free how it feel?" tj said.

"man.. it feel good! get me tf up outta hea" i said as they laughed and we walked to jalani car.

____________

i wanted to surprise neveah so i was gon wait until it was later in the day, i just realized it was christmas.

the main thing on my mind was iyus. i checked my phone seeing it was 6:45.

i was sitting in my living room inhaling everything in my house. it was so nice. and my couch, it used to be my mothers. it was soo soft.

i walked upstairs to my room and plopped on my bed.

"so fucking soft" i groaned into my covers while mushing my fingers into the soft comforter and throw blankets.

i sat up and walked into my bathroom inside my room and turned on the shower.

______________

after my shower i got in the car and rushed to walmart. before going in, i threw on a sheisty, sunglasses and a hoodie covering my tattoos.

ion want the paparazzi to know i'm home.

i'm finna make the fuck up for these almost 2 birthdays of iyus that i missed.

ik i cant do that with gifts but long as she got her barbies and her daddy and shit she dont give a fuck

i rushed to the toy isle and i carefully looked for stuff SHE likes. ha momma will buy ha anything and ian gon do that to my baby.

i planned on bringing iyus here with me so she can get whatever the hell she want.

i put in hella dolls, i counted before i continued moving and it was like 28. as i was pushing i saw a doll house, the shit was big as a motherfucker.

of course i got it? the fuck.

i got 1 day to make my babygirl christmas special.

i moved on from the toys after getting some more little stuff from her. i haven't seen her yet so i wasn't gonna get her clothes incase they don't fit.

i walked to the christmas isle and it wasn't shit in there.

i saw a pink christmas tree and thought long and hard about my man hood before putting it in.

fuck it i'll do it for iyus.

i grabbed some pink decorations to match, my manhood could be on hold i guess..

i rushed to the front to check out and stuffed everything in my black suburban. rip to my leather seats.

_____________________

the moment i got home i hurried up and put everything thing in the house.

the tree had lights already so i plugged up the base and added on the other parts.

i put on all the ornaments and crystals and shit.

i put some sleet on the tree to finish it and wrapped the gifts. that took me 2 hours alone and it took 3 hours to put the tree up.

i finally finished decorating and grabbed my phone to call kayla.

𝗜𝘆𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗔𝘀𝘀 𝗠𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗮 🤦🏽
𝟬:𝟬𝟮

"hello?" she said with a attitude.

"yo i'm home, lemme get my daughter till da morrow i kno yo ass ain get her shit. and whats her size i'm about to get her some clothes" i said.

"mmtch nigga she good" she said hanging up.

"oh fuck no." i mumbled to myself going to find my. i tapped iyus ipad seeing she was at kayla house.

i grabbed my car keys and went outside.

___________________________

📍 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐁𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐨
10:41 🏙

______

"open this motherfucking door dude" i said banging on the screendoor.

"IZAAK GET TF OFF MY PORCH!" she screamed.

"not till i get iyus! youn even got full custody of her!" i shouted back.

"baby who at the door?" i heard a voice say on the otherside of the day.

"you got a nigga in there with my daughter??!" i yelled as i banged and kicked the door.

"fuck you!" she said kicking it back. i then heard footsteps meaning she walked away.

"daddy!!" i heard iyus scream in excitement. i looked up and she was upstairs in her bedroom window looking down at me.

i was shocked that she remembered me. she gotten so big. she was adorable and looked almost identical to me.

"iyus! you wanna come home?" i said. she nodded with the biggest smile.

she moved from the window and her curtains flew out. i heard scuffling then running and heard her twisting the doornobs.

she looked beautiful. she had in her braids and a little bookbag with toys.

"fuck you izaak and you could keep her ion wanna see her no more!" kayla screamed like an idiot. she had a crack pipe in her hand and everything started to add up.

"yeah she ain coming back! you smoking crack ina house with my daughter? bitch you crazy as fuck. merry fucking christmas " i said slamming the screendoor and grabbing iyus hand leading her to my car.

i helped iyus into the car and put on her seatbelt and closed the door. i got in the front seat and turned around to look at iyus.

"did she hurt you?" i asked. she nodded hesitantly. it took everything in me to not go in there and whoop her ass, a female or not.

"it's alright baby" i said kissing her hand and putting the car in drive.

"lets go see naenae" i said hopping on the expressway.

"yayyy!" she said happily.

____________________

we pulled into the parking lot at neveahs apartment and walked inside. the workers knew me so i was able to walk right in. i got in the elevator while holding iyus's right hand.

we reached her floor and walked down the hallway. i had a key to her apartment so i held the key up to the lock and opened the door.

assuming she worked last night she was probably still sleep.

the tv was on, naijers room light was on.

i walked into his room still holding iyus's hand and his face lit up.

"holy shit" he blurted.

"wassup lil bro, man you tall as shit" i said dapping him up.

"nigga you fat as shit oh my god" he was in shock seeing me and iyus.

he pulled her in a for a hug.

"nana!" she said happily.

"wassup iyus" he said smiling.

"i'm finna go see yo sister, i think she still sleeping i don't know stay in here tho" i said walking out the room. i was soo nervous.

what would she say?
has she moved on from me?
did she cheat on me?

so many thoughts ran through my head as i walked towards her door. i was getting closer and closer until i was there.

i took a deep breath clearing my head and i opened the door.

she was passed out asleep stretched across her bed. she was so pretty. her mouth was slightly parted and her hair was pulled back.

i took my shoes off before stepping on her white fluffy carpet knowing how cautious of it she was.

i laid in the bed next to her tapping her.

"hmm?" she groaned turning the other way.

"veah" i said tapping her shoulder.

"serria go home girl" she mumbled into her covers.

"this not serria" i said cuddling her from behind. i kissed behind her ear and down her arm.

"what the fuck" she mumbled before looking up. her eyes widened. her hand went over her mouth. she was ina state of a shock and she couldn't move.

"neveah?" i said tapping her.

she jumped on me and squeezed me then squealed.

"IZAAK!" she squealed hugging even tighter. i immediately hugged her back and she pulled away and slapped my cheek.

"why didn't you tell me you got out today?" she said as i rubbed my cheek.

"what the fuck" i said rubbing my stinging cheek. "and it was a surprise, merry christmas" i said in pain.

"awww" she pulled me closer again and kissed my cheek.

"bipolar ass" naijer said mugging us in the doorframe.

"fuck off!" she shouted throwing a pillow at the door.

"i missed you soooooo much" she said pecking my lips.

"NAENAE!" iyus shouted as she ran and joined our hug.

"IYUSSS HI YI YI I MISSED YOU!!" she said hugging iyus.

_____________________________

𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 😉

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

173K 7.4K 34
สœแด‡'s sแด ๊œฐแด€แด› สœแดแดก แด„แด€ษด สแดแดœ ส™แด‡ แดแด‹ แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด€แด›? แด›สœแด€แด› สŸษชสŸ ษดษชษขษขแด€ แดส แด˜แด‡แด€แด„แด‡.. ๐™’๐™ค๐™ง๐™  ๐˜ฝ๐™ฎ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐Ÿ’•
80.8K 3.3K 52
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช...
23.8K 1.1K 13
๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ, "๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง?" ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง...
39K 838 20
๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ ๐‡๐ž ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐š...