𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧 • 𝘤𝘢𝘪𝘶𝘴 𝘷𝘰�...

De darkangelloveu

☆。・:*:・°'𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐍。・:*:・°'☆ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇... aquamora saves bella swan from drowning. following bella and... Mais

𝚂𝙸𝚁𝙴𝙽.
𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝
𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 -
𑁍 𝟶𝟷 | 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕
𑁍 𝟶𝟹 | 𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚒
𑁍 𝟶𝟺 | 𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚎
𑁍 𝟶𝟻 | 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖

𑁍 𝟶𝟸 | 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝

5.1K 201 29
De darkangelloveu

[ 02. threat ! ]
" I say run him over "

AQUAMORA WAS SITTING ON on a one seater couches while Alice and Bella were sitting on the bigger couch. Aquamora wasn't much of a physical touch kind of person. Also she didn't really know any of the two girls. She was too bored to leave and she also had a feeling she needed to stay. 

"I have never met anyone prone to life-threatening idiocy." Alice tells Bella who looks down at her hands. Aquamora had to agree with Alice.

"Does..." Bella says lowly. "Did you tell him?" Bella asks Alice nervously. Alice shakes her head lightly. "No." She answers looking down. She looks up at Bella sadly.

"He only calls in once every few months." Alice tells Bella. "He said he wants to be alone." Alice says sadly. Aquamora wanted to know who this man was. Why is he so important? Bella looks down as Alice sniffs the air in disgust.

"Bella, what is that God-awful wet dog smell?" Alice asks, cringing. Aquamora sniffles a laugh. She wasn't the only one that hated the smell of dogs.

"Uh... that's probably me." Bella says getting up. "Or it's Jacob." Bella says, taking off the sweater she had borrowed from Jacob. "Jacob who?" Alice asks not recognizing the name.

"A werewolf." Aquamora says sneering. "Yeah, Jacobs kind of a werewolf." Bella says, nodding. Alice's face turns into a look of disappointment.

"Bella! Werewolves are not good company to keep." Alice says disgustedly. Aquamora glares at Jacob who walks in out of nowhere.

"Speak for yourself." Jacob says, making Alice get up from the couch. She walks to Jacob slowly. "I had to see if you were safe." Jacob tells Bella as they look at each other.

"I thought you couldn't protect me here." Bella tells Jacob. Aquamora was confused. Were they dating or something. "Guess I don't care." Jacob says.

"Well, I'm not going to hurt her." Alice tells Jacob. "No, you're just a harmless Cullen." Jacob says sarcastically. Both glare at each other.

"I'm talking about the other bloodsucker who tried to kill Bella because of you." Jacob tells Alice rudely. "Victoria?" Alice asks Bella, confused. Bloodsucker?

"The red head?" Aquamora asks. Bella nods. "Yeah, Victorias been around." Bella says looking down as she plays with the hem of her shirt. "I didn't see her." Alice tells Bella.

"I also didn't see you getting out of the water either." Alice says realized. She looks at Jacob. "I can't see past you and your pack of mutts." Alice tells Jacob angrily.

"Oh, I pulled her out." Aquamora says, putting up her hand. Alice looks at Aquamora closely. "Don't get me upset..." Jacob tells Alice sternly. Bella gets up and puts a hand on Jacobs chest.

"Hey, stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop." Bella says  going in between Alice and Jacob. Aquamora stands and goes next to Alice. "...or things are going to get very ugly." Jacob continues. Bella looks at Alice and Aquamora.

"I'll give you a minute." Alice tells Bella. "Come on, you're going to tell me what you know." Alice tells Aquamora. She nods and follows Alice.

"Hey." Bella says, making Alice turn around. "You're not going anywhere. You're going to come back, right." Bella tells Alice.

"As soon as you put the dog out." Alice says making Aquamora snort. Both Aquamora and Alice go out the back door. Alice looks at Aquamora.

"What are you?" Alice asks Aquamora. "How do you know Bella?" Alice asks another question. Aquamora crosses her arms.

"I want to know what you are first. What did the dog mean by bloodsucker?" Aquamora asks Alice curiously. "I'm a Vampire." Alice tells Aquamora who's pupils got bigger as Alice said vampire.

"I thought... I thought Vampires had gone instinct." Aquamora says interested. She inspects Alice closely. "I also thought Vampires had red eyes." Aquamora states. Alice looks at Aquamora as she zooms out. She blinks when she gets out of her vision.

"My questions now." Alice tells Aquamora who was thinking. She looks up from the ground. "I'm a Siren. When I was swimming I saw Bella drowning. That's how I know her." Aquamora tells Alice as she leans on the wall of the house.

"How is that..." Alice says, looking at the ground in wonder. "I thought you guys were extinct, seems Vampires don't know we still live as well, your expression answers my suspicions." Aquamora says gesturing to Alice and her.

"Does that mean Mermaids are— "Yes. We don't get along much." Aquamora says scrunching up her nose. "We don't talk about them, only when we talk bad about them." Aquamora tells Alice, smirking.

"Oh." Alice says furrowing her eyebrows. "I'm not a danger to the human. I prefer to feed on males. All of us Sirens do." Aquamora tells Alice after seeing a look flash across Alice's face.

"I have a deep feeling inside my gut that I must stay with the human. She seems to be my compass, guiding me down my path." Aquamora tells Alice oddly.

"I see." Alice says with a knowing smile. "By any chance, do you like dog for food?" Alice asks Aquamora who fake gags. "Um, absolutely not. But, the dog does seem drown-able." Aquamora says, wiggling her fingers.

Alice zooms out again. Her facial expression turns into horror. She zooms into the house. Aquamora looks around weirdly. She walks into the house and walks to the light. They were in the kitchen.

"He thinks you're dead. Rosalie told him why I came here." Alice tells Bella with a slight panicking tone. They looked at a Jacob who was leaning on a shelf.

"Why would you... why didn't you let me speak to him?" Bella explodes on Jacob. "He didn't ask for you." Jacob tells Bella as he walks closer to her. Alice turns Bella around. "Bella." Alice says.

"I don't care!" Bella yells. Alice pulls Bella. "Bella! Bella! He's going to the Volturi. He wants to die too." Alice says, making Aquamora slap her hand onto her forehead.

"What is it with all these suicidal people." Aquamora says, rubbing her face. Alice and Bella walk out the house. Aquamora follows them. Alice speeds to her car. She turns it on and drives it to the front of the house.

"He left you, Bella. He didn't want you anymore. Remember?" Jacob says making Aquamora look at him like he was an idiot and he is. She walks down the steps as Bella walks ahead of her.

"No, I'm not gonna let him kill himself out of guilt." Bella says walking to the car. Alice looks at Aquamora and points to the back seat. "Get in." She tells Aquamora who nods.

"What about your dad?" Jacob asks. "I'm 18. I'm legally free to go, and I left a note." Bella tells Jacob as she opens the car door. Aquamora gets in the car. Jacob goes through Alice's window and reaches over to Bella.

"Please, Bella, just stay here. For Charlie." Jacob says giving Bella the puppy eyes. "Or for me." He says making Aquamora snort into her hand.

"I say run him over." Aquamora says humming. "I have to go." Bella tells Jacob. He pulls his hand out of the car. "I'm begging you." Jacob says, frowning deeply. "Please." Jacob whispers.

"Goodbye, Jacob." Bella says looking down. He looks down like a kicked puppy and nods. He walks away.

"Well that was dramatic." Aquamora says suddenly. "That's why I stick to dating women." She says as Alice looks at her funny. Alice then  speeds away. 

"Did I mention that I hate any moving vehicle?" Aquamora says putting on her seat belt. Alice lets out a laugh. "Well today is not your good day because we're going on an airplane." Alice says making Aquamora groan. "It'll be okay." Alice says, giving Aquamora a small smile.

It was not okay. Aquamora was sitting on a seat cautiously. She had her hands out waiting for anything to happen. She was not used to going on any vehicle. She had been in cars a few times but not airplanes.

She had tied herself around with two seat belts even if they weren't buckled. Alice had been speeding and passing cars like it was nothing. There were a few holes in the road but Alice didn't care.

"I'm guessing you didn't rent this car." Bella tells Alice. Alice had a scarf covering her from the sun as well as Aquamora. Siren's skin turned pearly in the sun. "I figured you wouldn't be too opposed to grand theft auto." Alice says. "Oh great, I'm in a car with a criminal." Aquamora says sarcastically.

"Not today." Bella says. Alice zooms out and Bella notices. "What? What did you see?" Bella asks worriedly. "They refused him." Alice says, making Bella look at her confused. "So?" Bella asks.

"He's going to make a scene." Alice says. "Show himself to the humans." Alice explains. "What an idiot, that's the most important rule out there. Never show yourself to humans." Aquamora mutters. "Unless they are going to die." She says smirking.

"No? What?" Bella says, panicking. "He's going to wait till noon, when the sun's at its highest." Alice says, gasping. Bella grabs the car dashboard. "Alice, you got to hurry up." Bella says, closing her eyes.

"That's Volterra." Alice says making both Aquamora and Bella look. "It's so..." Aquamora starts. "Ugly! Where's the water? No!" Aquamora says panicking.

"Stop exaggerating. I'm pretty sure there's a few rivers around." Alice says as she turns. Alice goes through the city honking for people to move away. The red cloaks that the people were wearing made Aquamora hungry.

"Can I take a food break?" Aquamora asks, smirking. "No." Alice says, looking at Aquamora carefully. "Why are they all in red?" Bella says, pulling her hair.

"San Marcos Day festival. They're commemorating the expulsion of vampires from the city." Alice says. "It's the perfect setting. The Volturi will never let him get far enough to reveal himself."

"We have five minutes." Bella starts panicking. "I know, Bella, just breathe." Alice tells Bella. Alice honks as they slow down. Bella opens the door immediately. She turns to Alice when she gets out.

"Alice!" She says when Alice and Aquamora don't get out of the car. "You're the only one he can't see coming." Alice says. A cop knocks on Alice's window. "If I go, he'll read my thoughts. He'll think I'm lying. He'll rush into it." Alice explains.

"Where do I go?" Bella asks. "He'll be under the clock tower. Go!" Alice says making Bella run. "I've got this." Aquamora says getting out of the car. She looks at the cop and smiles.

"Is there a problem?" Aquamora asks sweetly. The cop stares at her for a second. "No." The cop answers. Aquamora opens Alice's door and pulls her out. "We must go, park the car for us, will you." Aquamora says, patting the man's cheek. He nods slowly. Aquamora pulls Alice along with her.

"There, I helped." Aquamora says as they walk to the clock tower.

— 𝟶𝟸 —

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
242K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...