SIERRA ALPHA PRIME: KNOCKING...

By DioneRobinson4

After 40 years have passed, the Earth Conglomerate has decided to colonize Sierra Alpha Prime. Upon arrival... More

PRELUDE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
Chapter 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 16

2 0 0
By DioneRobinson4

ORLANDO & DR. YELENA

In the late-night hours, Orlando arrives inside his quarters with a bed, a sink, a shower, and a small OLED screen in their quarters. It was enough for a couple without children. Dr. Yelena is present as he goes over Joilee's psychological report. Orlando quickly greets his wife with a peck on the cheek. Within that kiss, Dr. Yelena could tell that Orlando was upset about something. Dr. Yelena put down her OLED tablet to give her husband her full attention. After Orlando took off his military jacket and boots, he plopped down on the bed. Orlando could feel a migraine coming.

"What is wrong, dear," Dr. Yelena asked as she sat next to Orlando.

"Nothing, it's just that it has been a long day."

"Orlando, you can't lie to me. Remember, I am not just your wife, but I am also your therapist. Talk to me."

"It's that idiot General Talbot. He is going to start an unnecessary war."

"What do you mean?"

"Since he has been here, he has been obsessed with starting a fight with one of the natives. I just caught him doing flight recon over the Quexamatil village. This action is not a good start in building relations with the natives."

"Orlando, you and I know that the military has always done recon."

"I know, but if we again Joilee's trust, we must honor her request."

Hearing Joilee's name caused Yelena to shut down emotionally. Yelena quickly got up from the bed.

"What is it, Yelena?"

"Is that all you care about is Joilee."

"What are you talking about?"

"You have been concerned about what Joilee wants. Guess what? Joilee is not the woman you would have married 40 years ago."

"I know that, but...."

"But what? Your obsession..."

"I don't have an obsession with Joilee."

"Then what is it?"

"Can't you see this is my chance to make things right with her after she was left here in the bush!"

"Make things right? Orlando, you did nothing wrong. You were not the cause for Joilee getting stranded here."

"I know," Orlando replies as he rubs his bald head. Dr. Yelena hugged Orlando's head close to her stomach.

"My love, I am afraid this has all been too much for you. Why don't you try to get some sleep."

"Nah, I can't!"

"Well, if you can't." Yelena backs away and removes her military uniform showing her nude body. Maybe it can make up for the lost time. We haven't made love in months."

Orlando smiles.

"I guess you want me to relax!"

"You are my husband!"

Dr. Yelena approached Orlando and sat on his lap. They both kissed passionately just before they both descended onto their bed.

DR. QUANYIN & LT. MAJOR SOLKOV

Dr. Quanyin is in her lab with her assistants going over Joilee's blood and urine samples. Quanyin's assistant puts the bodily fluids inside the test tube for further analysis. Quanyin's eyes are focused on putting test tubes inside the analyzing machine; Solkov and a female soldier enter the lab. The female soldier's name is Zahra Ayad. Zahra has mixed ancestry of Egyptian and Somali descent. She is 5'7 feet, with light olive skin and jet-black hair, styled in a military buzz cut.

Solkov and Zahra wore a military uniform consisting of a tunic and pants. Solkov and Zahra stared at Dr. Quanyin, unaware of her visitor. Quanyin did not hear the two enter the lab as music fused with Arabic, hip-hop, and Chinese music was playing from her OLED tablet. Solkov cleared his throat to get Joilee's attention.

"Ahem!'

Dr. Quanyin jumped, causing her to drop the testing tube. Zahra chuckled. Dr. Quanyin stared at Zahra for a quick second before turning her attention to Solkov.

"I am sorry to scare you, my dear," Solkov replied.

"Solkov, what are you doing here?"

"I am here for a special operation."

"What operation?"

"That is classified. Anyway, we should talk about ourselves. Since I am here, maybe we can get married."

"Getting married on an alien planet. That sounds romantic."

Hearing those words, Zahra rolled her eyes with sarcasm.

"Perhaps. What are you doing," Solkov asked.

"Doing some blood work on a patient."

"You mean Joilee?"

"Yeah, how do you know?"

"I heard she tried to kill you."

"If Joilee wanted to kill me, I would be dead."

"Doesn't matter. I'll make Joilee pay for putting her traitorous hands on you."

"That is not necessary, LT. Joilee attacked me because she was scared."

"Doesn't matter. Anyway, I have a scheduled briefing with General Talbot in 20 minutes. We'll talk."

"Yeah!" Quanyin replied in an unenthused manner.

As Solkov leaves, Zahra gives Quanyin a devilish smile before following behind her commanding officer.

DR. QUANYIN AND ZAHRA

After spending hours prepping test tubes, Dr. Quanyin finally makes it back to her small quarters, with enough accommodations for one person. Dr. Quanyin takes off her clothes and takes a shower under a three-minute time limit. Clean water is rationed according to each military staff. However, the water treatment system recycled filtered clean water. UV lights are installed inside every quarter to kill microbial germs; to aid in hygiene and sanitation.

After Joilee finished her shower, she wore her light military evening gown. Dr. Quanyin grabbed her OLED tablet to go over the data from the blood analysis; when her doorbell chimed with a light bong sound. Dr. Quanyin opened the door. To her surprise, it was Zahra."

"Captain Ayad?"

"May I come in."

Dr. Quanyin stepped aside, allowing Zahra to enter. Quanyin peeked outside the door, ensuring no one saw Zahra enter her quarters.

"What is it I owe you for a visit?"

"Quanyin, act like you don't know."

"You damn right, I don't know," Quanyin smiled before rushing Zahra and planting a passionate kiss on her lips. Zahra lustfully grabbed Quanyins ass. Quanyin pulled away.

"You can't just show up at my quarters. We have cameras on this base, you know."

"Don't worry. I took care of the surveillance. I hacked into the recording servers and put the cameras on a loop feed."

"You did that a lot back at home. You haven't changed a bit. You have to stop that. If you get caught, you will get court-martialed."

"Enough talk," Zahra replied as she removed her clothes, revealing her B cups and navy-blue panties. Quanyin followed Zahra's action and did the same, but she stripped down to her birthday suit.

They both continued to kiss as they descended onto the bed. The couple spent hours having passionate sex. Quanyin and Zahra lay in a spooning position in the early morning hours.

"Goddamn Quanyin, I sure missed you."

"Likewise. Why didn't you tell me that you were coming."

"Chatting with you on a monitor is not a good idea. You know that."

"Right, you are always too careful."

"Unlike you. I told you to be careful out there. Hearin that you almost got killed had got me worried."

"It is all part of the risk for the mission."

"Well, I am here now! I will protect you."

"Not for long. Solkov wants to marry me soon."

Zahra scoffed in ridicule.

"Come on, don't be that way. We both know that our relationship will end someday."

"I know!"

"Look on the bright side. There are a lot of eligible men in the military of your choosing. There is a male soldier on base. His name is Mason."

"You mean Joilee's brother. Not a good idea."

"Why?"

"It is a conflict of interest. Joilee is a hostile of the government."

"We are a conflict of interest, and here you are in my bed. If we get caught...."

"We won't," Zahra stated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271 7 18
In the distant future, the Earth's biosphere is on the verge of ecosystem collapse. Nations plotted against each other using advanced weapons of mas...
227K 11.5K 21
When Mandy loses her job, she thinks she’s hit rock bottom – until her plane is swallowed by a strange storm that sends her and everyone else on boar...
1.9M 77.6K 46
Flying away to another galaxy is part of the plan. Falling for one of its natives is not. *** "If one day you choose to leave me, I'm not sure I wi...
4.8K 592 21
They called her 'Mouse'. Kie Loren just wanted to be left alone to study the music she loved. But now she was teamed up on a biological survey projec...