Morningstar

Av TheQuietHufflepuff

[IDK IF I'LL DO THE MOVIE] As though she's called, Lucifer, Luci, Morningstar suddenly appears in Beacon Hill... Mer

Aesthetic and Playlist
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63

15

308 5 0
Av TheQuietHufflepuff

Sheriff Stilinski studied himself in a small mirror and muttered, "Oh, I should've gotten a haircut."

Stiles moved closer to his dad. "Well, you know, someone your age should be happy you still have hair to cut."

Luci smirked lightly. Scott, who was standing to her left, said, "Well, I think you look great."

Luci nodded. "He's right. You look great, Sheriff."

Sheriff Stilinski gave him a nod. "Well, thank you son I should have had and friend I have. Oh, what the hell am I doing? This is a terrible idea." He tugged at his tie and started loosening it.

Stiles fixed his dad's tie. "What, Dad... Dad, it's one date, okay? The town of Beacon Hills won't implode while you're out with one woman. Or man."

Luci stared at Stiles with a light smirk before smiling at the sheriff. "Ignore your son. Whoever you're going on a date with is incredibly lucky."

Sheriff Stilinski returned her a smile. "Thank you, Luci." He turned to his son. "It's a woman, Stiles."

Stiles grinned goofily. "Okay."

"A very beautiful woman."

Luci tilted her head. "Who?"

Stiles nodded and asked, "Who is she?"

The sheriff shook his head. "None of your business. Either of you."

Stiles narrowed his eyes and demanded, "I want to know. She does too."

"Stilinski!" a boy in handcuffs yelled. He was being escorted by a couple deputies. "Stilinski!"

They walked into the hallway and saw the boy standing in the middle of the room.

"I'm gonna kill you," the boy said.

Sheriff Stilinski was unfazed by the boy's words as he said, "Donovan, if you think that shocks me, remember it was well documented in your Anger Expression Inventory. Deputies, escort the prisoner out."

The deputies walked towards Donovan, who kept his eyes on the sheriff. "I'm not angry like I'm gonna throw a brick in your window. I'm angry like I'm going to find you, I'm going to get a knife, and I'm going to stab you with it until you're dead. And when you look at me and you ask me why, remember now." Donovan's lawyer was warning him to stop talking, but he wasn't listening. "Because this is why."

There was a moment of silence before Stiles spoke up. "Wow, that was awesome. That was awesome. That was great. We do one more? Give us another one, maybe like Christopher Walken this time, you know?" Donovan looked at him blankly. "Okay, you know what? It's fine. You'll have plenty of time to work on it when you're in your tiny, little cell. You know, just stuck there, forever."

Donovan attempted to lunge at him. Luci stepped in front of Stiles as Parrish tightened his grip on Donovan.

As he was taken away, the sheriff turned to the teens and Scott asked, "What the hell's an Anger Expression Inventory?"

Stiles looked at his friend and sighed. "It's a test you take when you're applying to become a deputy."

Scott's eyebrows raised in surprise. "That guy wanted to be a cop?"

Luci's lip curled slightly. "Well, perhaps he'll change his mind now that he's getting the full law enforcement experience. Now I on the other hand, well, this seems to be quite the job."

They left the station and Roscoe's engine started to sputter. Luci let out a sigh as Stiles kept trying to turn the key. He noticed Scott looking at him in concern. "It's anxiety."

"What is?" Scott questioned. "The chemosignals?"

Stiles nodded sarcastically. "Oh, I'm well aware of how you all monitor my emotional state."

"You okay?" Scott asked and Stiles nodded. "All right."

Stiles pulled up a picture on his phone. "I got this from Braeden a few hours ago. That's the first real bit of information we've gotten on the Desert Wolf in months."

"The Desert Wolf did this?" Scott asked.

"Yeah," Stiles confirmed. "And I'm the one who's been pulling on this thread."

Luci shrugged. "You're curious. It's who you are."

"Maybe you should stop," Scott suggested.

Luci shook her head. "He can't, Scott. It's not up to us." She turned to Stiles. "Try the ignition."

Stiles did so and the engine purred.

They drove to the scene of a murder and caught the eye of the sheriff. "Boys. Luci. Scott, you saw this kid, Donovan. He... He wasn't like you, right?"

Scott shook his head. "I don't think so. Unless he knows how to hide his scent."

The sheriff sighed as he pursed his lips. "Well, human or otherwise, this kid might have just murdered his lawyer and mortally wounded two officers. We've got an APB out on him, but you think you can find him faster?"

"I can try."

Sheriff Stilinski nodded and handed Scott a walkie talkie. "All right. Keep it on channel two."

Luci stayed back with Stiles who asked, "Dad, what if it wasn't Donovan?"

The sheriff raised an eyebrow. "I'm guessing you've already got a theory?"

Luci noticed Theo standing above everything on a bridge support.

Stiles, who'd also noticed Theo, nodded. "Yeah, I think I do."

They heard screaming moments later from the radio and the sheriff said, "Scott, is that you?"

"Yeah, I found Donovan. He's completely freaked out. He keeps saying some name."

"What name?"

"Theo," Stiles whispered.

"Tracy. He keeps saying Tracy."

"Tracy who?" Sheriff Stilinski wondered.

"Stewart. Tracy Stewart," Lydia told him.

The next day at school, the pack was standing between the buses as Lydia explained Tracy's situation. "Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping. It was a real disorder. It was night terrors."

"Well, now she's the night terror," Stiles said. "Especially since no one can find her."

"Okay, I know we're all tired and miserable..." Scott began, looking at his friends before catching Mason's eye. "Except for you."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Mason apologized. "This is all just mind-blowing." His eyes trailed down the line of teens before focusing on Kira. "You're a kitsune. I don't even know what that is."

Kira gave him an awkward smile. "I'm still learning."

Stiles frowned at Scott's beta. "Liam, we said you could tell him. Not invite him to the inner circle."

Mason pointed to himself, obviously excited. "I'm in the inner circle?"

"No," Stiles and Liam retorted.

Malia scoffed. "One lone serial-killing wolf."

Stiles threw his hands in the air. "Uh, she only killed one person, you know. The other two were mauled."

Scott frowned. "Are you saying that justifies her actions?"

"I say we put her down," Malia stated.

They glanced between each other, seeing Mason's nod and wide eyes. "Intense."

Scott shook his head. "No. We aren't putting her down."

"Why not?" Malia asked.

"She's still a person. Let's concentrate on catching her first. We'll figure out the rest later."

Stiles sighed. "Well, we need a plan. That usually seems to help us get killers."

"Agreed. Anybody got any ideas?"

As they attempted to come up with a plan, Stiles showed Malia the pictures Braeden had sent him of the Desert Wolf's victims.

Malia looked at the photos. "My mother did this?"

Stiles nodded. "Yeah. Yeah, Braeden said these guys were bad. You know, really bad."

"So they deserved it?"

Malia nodded, glancing at Stiles. "I guess we know one thing now. She's good at her job."

They separated, making their way to class.

In Bio, Mrs. Finch handed tests back and her grade was a 95. She smiled at her score.

Scott got his test back and Mrs. Finch smiled at him. "Nice to see where your priorities are, Scott. Since you have such a good grasp of the subject, how about you lead us in a review of last night's reading."

"Uh... Sure," Scott answered.

Scott glanced up and saw Liam outside the door, flailing his arms. He hesitated, causing Mrs. Finch to call his name. "Scott?"

"Sorry, just looking for the page."

"Scott?"

He tried mouthing to Liam, but he didn't answer.

In the hallway, Luci caught Liam's attention outside. "Hello. Fire alarm. Works every time."

She pulled the fire alarm and he led her and Scott to Mr. Yukimura's class. When they entered the classroom, Tracy grabbed onto another girl's arm, so tightly her arm started bleeding.

Scott tried calling out the girl's name. "Tracy. Tracy." She started hissing and breathing heavily. "Tracy."

Luci frowned. "What's wrong?"

"A friend of mine. Something's wrong. I need Scott," Liam said.

"Tracy, let her go," Luci ordered.

"Hey, you're hurting me," the other girl protested.

"Tracy, let her go," Scott demanded.

"They're coming," Tracy warned. "They're coming for all of us."

She fell to the ground, eyes wide open. A silvery substance poured out of her. Luci knelt next to the substance and tasted a small sample of it. "Mercury I think."

Hayden followed Liam outside.

Scott and Mr. Yukimura carried Tracy from the school. Malia, Stiles and Luci followed.

They got to the Animal Clinic and Deaton shined a flashlight in Tracy's eyes. "Pupils dilate under normal conditions." Tracy started breathing heavily. "Heart rate is 250. Evidence of an allogenic skin graft on the right shoulder. Now, this silvery substance at her lips is not something I've seen. It almost looks like mercury."

Luci studied the substance closer. "That's exactly what I thought it was."

Malia frowned. "Uh... Can't you just give her a shot of something?"

"She doesn't look to be in any pain," Deaton replied.

"I meant a shot to kill her."

"I generally prescribe a code of ethics that frowns on such measures."

"Malia, you know we're not going to do that," Scott told her.

Stiles frowned. "How do you know she's not going to kill us? She makes a decent point. Either way, eventually I'm going to have to let my dad know she's here."

"Agreed."

Deaton gave them a small smile. "And while I may argue against euthanasia, I'm not opposed to a little... Extra security." He spread a circle of Mountain Ash around the clinic.

Deaton noticed Stiles' expression and said, "Don't worry, Stiles. Tracy won't be able to cross a line of Mountain Ash. She's not going anywhere."

Stiles nodded slowly. "Yeah, that's kind of what I'm afraid of."

"Well, you, Tabitha and I will be able to get out of here no problem. You two. Not so much."

Malia touched the barrier and it rippled behind her hand. "Weird."

Deaton turned to one of his employees. "Scott, would you mind holding her down? I'm going to be trying a few more invasive tests."

He tried to cut Tracy's skin with a scalpel, but it broke and her skin remained uninjured.

"I think you're gonna need a bigger blade," Stiles commented.

Deaton noticed something moving under her skin and said, "Now, this is interesting."

Luci looked closer. "What is that?"

Deaton shook his head. "I have no idea."

Scott's phone vibrated and he pulled it from his pocket.

"What is it?" Stiles wondered.

"It's my mom," Scott answered. "It's about the driver of the prison transport. She's saying he's awake and talking."

Deaton looked up. "Malia, help me turn her over, please."

The two of them flipped Tracy onto her back.

Scott's phone buzzed a second time and he said, "Driver didn't have a stroke or heart attack. Says it was more like his body just locked up..."

"Like he was paralyzed," Stiles realized as the two of them exchanged a look.

Scott nodded. "I think I know what she is."

Malia crossed her arms. "Do you care to enlighten the rest of us? Because this doesn't look too good."

"It wasn't a werewolf," Stiles told her. "She's part kanima."

Luci frowned. "What in Dad's name is a kanima?"

Tracy's back broke open and a bony tail shot out. She shot up and crossed the Mountain Ash border. Luci darted back, narrowly avoiding Tracy's tail. Stiles frowned. "Hey, Deaton, how the hell did she get through the Mountain Ash?"

Deaton shook his head. "I don't know. It's a barrier no supernatural creature should be able to cross."

"Scott did it," Stiles noted.

"Once, but it almost killed me," Scott said.

"We should've killed her," Stiles grumbled as they were stricken to the ground. "Meanwhile, she's probably on her way to killing someone."

Deaton instructed them, "Listen, everyone. We need to concentrate. Scott, Malia, you two will probably be able to move long before Stiles and I can."

Luci frowned. "She's after someone. I'm gonna follow her."

She left for the sheriff's station.

Lydia and Kira turned to the brunette and Lydia said, "Luci? What are you doing here?"

"Saving your lives," Luci replied. "An ambush is coming."

"I know." Lydia turned to her mother. "Mom, she's coming. Tracy's coming for you."

Mrs. Martin frowned. "What? What do you mean for me?"

Tracy, who was sporting a tail, jumped down from the ceiling. She paralyzed the sheriff and knocked his gun away. She turned her attention to Kira. "Kira, look out!"

Luci raised her fists, ready to attack.

Lydia and Luci turned to her mom and Lydia cried, "Mom, run! Run!"

Tracy stabbed Luci and Lydia with her tail. Luci narrowed her eyes and saw Kira leap onto a desk with her kitsune aura. Tracy did a spinning attack and Kira cut off her tail. She escaped, and Kira fell to her knees as her aura faded, an exhausted expression on her face.

Kira began applying pressure to Lydia's wound as she cried, "Lydia! Lydia!"

Lydia glanced at the newcomer. "Malia. Listen... Tracy... She thinks... She thinks she's asleep. She thinks she's dreaming. It's a night terror."

Malia shook her head. "I... I don't know what that..."

"She... She's not dreaming," Luci explained. "She's not asleep. Get her to understand."

"Malia!" the sheriff called. "They're in the basement."

"They?" Malia repeated.

"Tracy... And my mother," Lydia said. "Luci, go with her. I'll be fine."

Malia nodded and ran off.

Luci followed Malia to the basement.

Stiles entered the station and his eyes immediately zoned in on Lydia.

BASEMENT

"Tracy!" Malia called, seeing Tracy dying. "No, no, no. Look at me. You're not dreaming. This is real -- all-all this is real. You get it? You get that? You're not dreaming, Tracy."

"What... What's happening to me?" Tracy asked.

"Condition... is... terminal," the surgeon said.

Luci looked around with a worried expression. "What in Dad's name are these?!"

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

19K 472 38
【Book One ----- Season One】COMPLETED In which a young girl falls in love with a boy, who loves someone else while trying to figure out the dangerous...
66.7K 2K 48
"𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃' 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓌𝑒'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝐿𝑒𝓉'𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝒾�...
454K 14.9K 109
When Jordan Parrish was drawn to the small town of Beacon Hills, he never expected to find the existence of the supernatural there. He never intended...
5.5K 220 9
*BASED ON TEENWOLF THE MOVIE ENDING* Scott calls Stiles to update him on what all happened; that the Nogitsune escaped thanks to Harris. Harris! Thei...