SLUT| Jikook|Kookmin

By Myheartsays_jikook

Jimin was Jungkook's slut not by wish but by force. •jikook •Ghost •mature •Top Jungkook! Bottom jimin¡ #913... More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
different versions
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13

chapter 9

1.4K 59 1
By Myheartsays_jikook

Not edited

Present

The male left the car in hurry, all he can think was he is in trouble again. Running through the stairs he only have one thing in his mind, that was reaching his room safely. Everything he just thought would never happen was happening. Jeon Jungkook is inhi life again.

He locked the door and checked once again. The dark appartment was already unorganised like jimin's life. He had so many things in his mind when. He had so many plans, that he would have used when he met the taller again. But now suddenly there is doubt all over his mind.

Starting from the table the guy started arranging things in hope of all his fears will fade away in this dark night. The ghost, and every problem in his life will fade away. They were the only thoughts in his mind.

With a little movement of wind in the appartment, Mira appeared. The beautiful she look in day time is so less than the scary aura she hold in night. Jimin was unknown to the fact mira was behind him.

As he stood up to put things at there original place, he looked hypnotized. His face tilted on one side he looked totally controlled by something, and there for a mere second Mira was visible in him. He ran to his room.

He came out, everything in his aura was speaking lust. His shiny crop top , dark red lipstick, he looks totally someone would like to spend the night with. Admiring himself once again in the mirror he pulled the phone out for cab.

Jungkook

He was happy. Everyone can see it. Fennell noticed it way to soon. How can't he not. The guy he loves who only fucked him and left him for another guy and didn't gave a fuck about him  was suddenly happy.

Jungkook knew very well that Fennell loved him, but he only used him.

First, for his pleasure.

Second, fir escaping busan.

Third, for moving on from park jimin.

The only thing fennell despised was jungkook never showed any interest in any fucking body after he met that jimin guy. Like the guy who couldn't control his dick was no longer that fucking guy. That was a disgrace. But jungkook didn't gave them the satisfaction of  doing this disgraceful act.

Jungkook' s friend never pushed him after knowing there was a guy in his life. It was jungkook's money and kindness they wanted for a better future.

"Come out of your dreamland, man who is your new fling? Seems like he is swinging your thoughts huh?" Jungkook joked while putting some more food in his mouth.

"Well atleast I am having fun, what about you? You look happy, did you find that guy of yours??"

"Yess"

Silence

"Uhh..ok so what now?" Fennell's confidence was crushed. His eyelid felt heavy but again he had nothing to lose he look directly into jungkook's eyes. He knew this won't change anything but he needs to look at that man for last time.

"I will take him"  it was the only thing he said before leaving the table. Femnell could see him leaving. And the car's engine was their last goodbye.

Jungkook stopped the car near a convenience store. He was overwhelmed and lack of real people around him was frustrating him. He wanted to enjoy his night but the crying man just ruined his mood.

He pushed inside the store and picked the beer bottles available. Walking in the convenience store he saw he his first love.

Banana milk.

He grabbed them and hide between the beer cans. Looking around him to see if someone caught him doing it. His eyes fall outside on a feminine boy walking in pink crop top.

Jimin

The face flashed in his mind

"No this can't be jimin I am halluncinating. Oh god" he ran towards the cashier and paid for the things.

The night was beautiful but it would have been remarkable with his pretty man.

Even if everything was ok jungkook still wish that this would change to better things to the plans they created.

Jimin felt sunshine on his face through the glass window in his room. He felt different today, his eyes were telling that this is not unusual, He was in those clothes he despised . He ran to the mirror and saw red lipstick was smeared around his lips. And there was bruises on his shoulder and wrist before he can touch the bruises over his shoulder his phone ranged but then going off immediately. He saw a note near his phone saying

Had fun! ;)

Fixing his look as fast as he can he ran for the bus which was already started thankfully some passengers saw him running and made driver stop it. His head was aching due yo lack of caffeine in his routine he made a note to grab it while he take coffee for jungkook.

Grabbing both their coffees he left for his cabin. Physically he is here but mentally all of him is present somewhere else. Just whom did she ruined this time.......

Jungkook managed to arrive on time, even if he would be late no one can say anything but he loves to maintain his image as a punctual man.

He was just getting inside the lift when he saw jimin walking with 2 coffee cups in his hand. He ran out the lift, but when everyone noticed  he was running embarassed he came back in his normal pace. But still going toward the small man who was walking in auto pilot.

There was 5 step gap between them.He followed him slowly, but he could bet even if he was walking together with him the guy would have failed to notice him. This was annoying for him doesn't matter what he is not used to chase he gets the attention himself. But if course jimin won't thanks to his past self.

So he grabbed the shoulder of the man to stop him. The boy flinched and throwed the coffee in his left hand while turning back.

When jimin realised what happened the first thing he thought was to run. But after throwing cold coffee on his boss there is no safe place to hide.

"Jungkook I am sorry. Wait I will bring the tiss-" he was blabbering and the other guy was not getting single thing.

"STOP" jimin jumped back but jungkook grabbed his right hand before he slip on the spilled coffee.

"Do you want to hurt yourself so bad???huh. Just come with me and take out the extra clothes I have in my cabin" He dragged the new employee. Thankfully no one was on that side of company.

They reached the CEOs cabin. Jimin fetched a pair of outfit so that his boss can choose from anyone of them.

As he turned back to hand jungkook the clothes. The man was already half naked.

"Gosh Jungkook what are you doing?" Jimin closed his eye, but he clearly saw the tattoo but why would that matter. Everything is ruined. Still a little hope.

"Why are you acting like you have not seen me like this darling hmm" jimin could feel the touch again after yesterday's incident he was sure his life will be more Messier. But why him?

"Open your eyes" Jungkook commanded now both hand on the waist of the small man. Once jimin slowly opened his eyes, he saw jungkook was dressed????

"You were in some deep conversation with yourself, so I thought to ise that time dressing myself. Now we have a meeting at 12 pm and - take another coffee i suppose it was for you"

Jimin ran out the cabin after remembering there was a meeting he has to prepare for and most of his work is pending. He did heard jungkook's screaming at him for buying another coffee but maybe seokjin can help him with it.

He set up his device and started working when a worker came and gave him the coffee.

At 10:57 he realaxed the work was done but his stomach was grumbling. He didn't had anything in morning. And there was 1 hour for the meeting to start he can go to the cafeteria, but still he has to ask his boss.

Peaking in room through the glass door he saw jungkook Working on some files while a girl was standing beside him. Jimin didn't wanted to notice her short dress but he did by the way she was trying to show her legs in front of jungkook.

He preseed his laugh and turned around to finnally loose his self, but unfortunately nothing seems to go right with him. His head hit someone's chest thankfully he grabbed the arm of the person, securing himself in the guys muscular hand.

"Jimin-ssi are you okay??" Jimin looked up at the familiar voice.

"Ahhh I am fine but I hope I didn't hurt you" leaving the man's arm he stood pressing the area of the where bells were ringing inside his brain.

"Come on you can't hurt me. Ahh Jungkook-ah these were the files you were seeking for" jimin moved away from namjoon instantly after hearing jungkook's name. The moment he lifted his eyes was making him more scared and being hungry in this situation was not working at all.

"Thanks namjoon hyung. Secretary park what are you doing here, did the works I gave you done?" Seeing Jungkook's behaviour yoward jimin Namjoon wanted to interface but then before he could say a word jungkook glared at the poor man, who took his chance and left instantly in seconds.

"Yess sir I did it, I was here to inform you for the same. Just few more sheets are left it will be done. If you don't need anything I will leave now. Thank you." Words shking inside his mouth but he still completed tge sentence and ran behind the taller who was not even visible in the corridors.

Crashing on the door of his cabin, he took deep breathes. Eyes closed due to all the fatigue and whatever happened the other night he sat there. Thanking god that this corridor have less human.

"You ran just to sleep outside your office door"

Nooooooooo

Jimin was crying inside and now a tear left his eyes, within no time it converted into wailing loudly. Jungkook was taken aback. He tried to shush the guy who was not even looking at him and crying constantly.

But of course he was annoyed, The man was not even answering him. He grabbed jimin's one hand and tried to drag inside the room, with the man who was applying opposite force and few sentences about not going back.

"What do you want?"

"What?" Jimin was instantly quiet

"I'm hungry"

"You didn't have breakfast" he shaked his head

"Ok what do you want just order it, why were you crying like a baby"

"But I'm a ba- I will call the pol- I mean the food" he looked around for his phone when his shirt, which was loose, stucked between the drawer of the table revealing one side of his shoulder.

"What you can't-" jimin lifted his eyes scaredly when jungkook stopped. But he was staring at jimin. No at his shoulder.

Shoulder

Jimin pulled his shirt out to hide that little unknown thing when jungkook jumped on him.

"So this was the reason why you didn't have your breakfast today"

A/n: wrote it while my eyelids were heavy ;-;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.5K 60
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...
67.2K 1.5K 17
'𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝓊𝓉 𝓊𝓅~' ...
146K 4.4K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...
50.5K 2.9K 19
When I learned that my parents had sold me into marriage to pay off my twin sister's debts, I was in no way surprised. They'd taken everything else...