~Shin Rumi wants to be a byst...

بواسطة Blasphemer_Amon

Shin Rumi likes to think she has manage to stay on the sideline. She is the school idol, but she drew the lin... المزيد

~Daily Life Arc~ CH1- Anticipating?
~Daily Life Arc~ CH2- Dame-Tsuna
~Daily Life Arc~ CH3- Delinquent Transfer student
~Daily Life Arc~ CH4- Finally that bitch is gone
~Daily Life Arc~ CH5- The boy abandoned by the so-called baseball god
~Daily Life Arc~ CH6- Reborn-chan
~DL A~CH7- More crazy people appear but nothing I can't handle except Reborn
~Daily Life Arc~ CH8- Boxing club and EXTREME
~Daily Life Arc~ CH9
~Daily Life Arc~ CH10- School Festival
~DLA~ CH11- Insults, Babysitter and what is this feeling?
~Daily Life Arc~ CH12- Birthday
~Daily Life Arc~ CH-13 I-Pin

Sorry

51 1 0
بواسطة Blasphemer_Amon

   I'm sorry. I feel like my skills are lacking. I'm a novice at writing.
  But, as I read again, I realize my protagonist has no character.
   I intended to explored Shin Rumi character as the story goes deeper but now, it's like, it doesn't matter whether she's there or not. It won't change.
   She doesn't feels like a human being filled with emotions. Rather, a doll meant to be manipulated.
   She has no personality.
   Eyes are a window to their soul. If she is a human, I think her eyes will be blank.
   And I don't like that. I was too into writing the plot of manga that, I forgot to makes her more human.
   This is my first fanfiction. I don't have my own writing style yet. Most, carefully reading the novels and copying the style.
   Practice makes perfect. I don't want to give up, yet. Maybe I will give up some day. But, not now.
   My mind has countless worlds and I want to write them down.
   So, I will try. I won't delete this old version. I will just create a new version.
   I decided to stop just in time before I completely destroy it. So, this is discontinued.
   Thank you for giving my your previous times, my dear silent readers.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

374 14 21
A boy with his abilities sealed since he was five was forced to survive alone with others as his mother got killed by a zombie and he was almost too...
22.1K 611 21
Tsuna's 16th birthday is quickly approaching that means his inheritance ceremony is drawing near as well. But because Tsuna still uses his Dame act a...
191K 5.6K 40
The Vongola and its allies are rumored to be overprotective of their boss/friend, the soon-to-be tenth Vongola boss, Sawada Tsunayoshi. However, no o...
27.2K 521 39
Hibari kyouya X oc. A girl who hibari finds almost the same as himself. Hibari gets attracted to her because of how similar she is to him.It all sta...