๐„๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By fightthedarkness116

Book one of the Milano series. I was woken by a bucket of water threw on my face "God" I said shivering due... More

๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž! ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ, ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ. "๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ."
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ. "๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฑ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž."
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘. "๐–๐ก๐จ ๐–๐š๐ฌ ๐’๐ก๐ž"
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’. "๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐€๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง"
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“ "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ."
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ” "๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐‹๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ"
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ• "๐Œ๐ฒ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ"
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ– "๐ˆ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ"
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ— "๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐€ ๐–๐š๐ซ"
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. "๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ง"
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. "๐ˆ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐“๐จ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ž."
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. "๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ˆ๐ญ."
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ "๐ˆ๐ญ ๐‚๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐ž ๐‡๐ข๐ฆ"
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: "๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ"
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. "๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ƒ๐จ ๐‚๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ."
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• "๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ"
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐’๐จ๐ง"
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. "๐๐จ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐„๐ง๐"
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. "๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ'๐ฌ"
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. "๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ"
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. "๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž?"
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. "๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ."
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’: ๐Š๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐š๐ง?
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”: ๐“๐ก ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
Graphic Shop
QNA

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ

915 12 1
By fightthedarkness116

9 months later

I was brushing my teeth after I threw up all my dinner. It was 4.37 am in the morning.

I walked back in the bed.

I'm hungry. I need food right now.

I wore my slippers and went in the kitchen.

"Emma"
I flinched when I heard Blake.

"What are you doing up this late. Is everything Okay. Are you in pain."
He asked with concern.

"No I good. Actually I just throw up so I am hungry again so i came to make something. Do you want something. I am making waffles sandwiches."

"No I'm not hungry but I will help you."

Blake has been with me throughout my pregnancy. Now It's almost the end. I just few days away from giving birth.

I haven't found a gender yet. I want it to be a suprise.

I have brought lots of stuff for my baby regardless the gender.

But all this while I can't stop myself form thinking why isn't Ethel here with me rather than Blake.

I haven't even told him that I am having his kid. He will kill me the the day he finds. So we have decided to tell the world that the baby is Blake's and not Ethel's.

"Emma where are you lost."
Blake snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing.....I just want to thank you. For everything. For helping me out all this while. I don't think anyone else could do so much for me and my baby."
I said with tears.

"Emma....you very special to me. And you'll always be. No matter what."
He said as he wiped my tears with his finger.

I don't know what happened to me but we leaned in and kissed. The kiss was smooth and not demanding.

What!! What are you doing Emma. He is not Ethel. You love Ethel how can you kiss Blake.

Blake is past.

Shut up shut up Emma. Ethel is past he cheated on you. He sleeps around with girls again he has moved on why don't you. With you first love. You first real love.

It was Ethel.

No it was Blake.

Forget Ethel move on Blake loves you. Blake has Always loved you cared for you. Give him the chance he deserves. Just give it to him. You don't deserve to cry for Ethel everyday.....overnight just fucking move on...just move on.

You can't Emma because you love him like crazy. That your imagining Blake as Ethel and kissing Blake thinking it's Ethel.

But it's not. It's Blake not Ethel.

Pull away Emma don't be a whore. You love Ethel and you can't move on just accept it.

Just Accept it.

You love him and you can't forget him.

You love him

You don't.

Forget him.

You can't.

Blake is perfect for you.

Ethel's you man. Your mafia man.

"Just shut up"
I screamed and pushed Blake.

"What happened Emma. Are you okay. I'm sorry."
_______________________________________

I got out of my car as I walked upstairs. I pressed the bell and the door opened immediately.

"Baby"
Verelie said as she hugged me.

"How many times I told you not to call me that."

"Oh come on."
She said as she pulled me.

"What do you want to eat I can make it for you."

"I don't pay you to cook. And I would like to eat you."

We entered the room md she immediately pulled my pants down and took my dick in her mouth.

I leaned back as I was sitting on the edge of the bed with my hands behide.

"I will never give you a blowjob. I don't like the idea of it."

Emma's words ringed in my head.

What's wrong with me I am the mafia king. I am a don and still crying for a girl who left me for someone else.

She has moved on and living with her boyfriend. That's the last thing I heard about her.

I can find her in a blink of a second. But not for once I had the courage to find about her I will be tempted to go to her.

Even if she broke me I can't forget her. J love her so much.

I can't I just can't.

Every day I cry for her. For a girl who left me. I am so weak.

I am weak as fuck.

I can't take it. I can't.

"Stop"
I said to Verelie I stood up wore my pants and went out if the room

I can't cry in front of her. Not in front of anyone.
_______________________________________

I woke up in the morning. Today is the day. It's official the go time I am going to the hospital today.

But I don't know how to face Blake after Yesterday night's event I don't wnat to face him at all.

I went to the bathroom freshen up took a long hot shower and got dressed. I took a few more clothes with I brought for my baby I have already decided the name for both whether a baby girl or boy. So that's good.

I went to the nursery one last time before I actually bring the baby here. It was decorated just the way I wanted it to be.

I went downstairs and started my breakfast and Blake entered.

"Morning."
He said.

"Good morning Blake."

"So are you excited??"

"What do you thing. Offcause I am daam excited."

"Good."

"Blake I am remembering him."

"It's okay Emma. I know it's not easy to have someone child without him knowing but that's the best we could do. Right?"

"Yeah"

●●●

"One more contraction and you need to push."
The doctor said to me.

"Ok"

"Ok push"

I pushed so hard.

It's the most fucking painful thing ever.

I have never fealt this much pain event in my god daam life.

"Push harder. Darling harder."
I push harder.

"I can't"
I said as I rested my hand on the pillow.

"You can. Push"
I again push.

"I can see the head. One last push."
She said and I pushed with all that I had.

Soo I felt relief after hearing the baby cry.

"It's a boy."

The doctor said as she hand the baby to me.

He looks like Him.

•°•

"Ok let's go."
Blake said as he packed all my bags.

It been few days since I have given birth and today we are finally taking him home.

We walked downstairs and I hold my baby and Blake took all the bags. We are still reconsidering the decision we took about giving Blake's name to the baby.

I heart dosen't allow it. Whatever happened is not going to change the fact that the baby is Ethel's and it will always be.

I went towards our car and blake opened th door my me.

"Such a gentlemen."
I teased him as I got into the car.

"So should we go home or some restaurant."

"I'm starving but I need to eat only healthy home cook food so I can breastfeed without any stress."

"Ok so home it is."

We were driving by suddenly a truck hit us.

"Oh fuck"
I heard Blake said before I lost my consciousness.

What is going to happen now.

My baby?
_______________________________________
4-September-2022

A/N: Sometimes every couple doesn't have a happy ending. There are some many people who wanted a happy ending but never had it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382K 9.2K 65
Evelyn already lost her mother; how could it get any worse? At least that's what she thought. She's forced to move in with her estranged father where...
1.8M 41.8K 43
Smut Warning ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ”ฅ _____________ I quickly snapped out of the trance he put me in before placing me knife at the side of his neck. "Alessandro if you...
92K 2.1K 21
" you can never escape me amore" when he said this I felt the hair on my neck stand and my pussy clench at the same time. I didn't have to turn aroun...
1M 16.9K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...