The zoologist (one piece x ma...

נכתב על ידי rangersrat

For a child protege the world gets boring. Growing up being able to excel in every you do with little to no... עוד

reader info
Prequel
Prequel pt 2 backstory edition
authors note
the tax collector and zoro

a/n numero dos and possible new op fic

129 7 0
נכתב על ידי rangersrat

Hi so I've been back home for a bit and I'm working on the next chapter, it's gonna great. It'll be a long one and I don't know when I'll get it out.

But I also had a great idea for another one piece fic. So hear me out. It might be a bit unoriginal.

What if Mihawk had a daughter but left her with her mom for her protection. (He comes and visits when he can. And gives no named baby mama money for the baby.)
Then the no named baby mama gets a boyfriend and has two other kids, and mama and boyfriend get married.
And little Mihawk feels out casted, especially when her father stops coming over as much. (He feels like he's intruding.)
And as she gets older she starts to look more like her dad.

And because I'm a great author I have to make things much much worse for her, for flavor.

She starts to get bullied in school for her antisocial behaviors. She feels like she doesn't fit in. This makes it worse when she gets this odd obsession with scissors.
So she learns blacksmithing, so she can make herself some fancy scissors.

More on this in the new fic.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

Doors open. נכתב על ידי ash

ספרות חובבים

440K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
426K 28.9K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
380K 18.3K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...