FNF OneShots (Mostly Pico x B...

Por KiwiGallicorn

REQUESTS OPEN! I wanna try my hand at some FNF one-shots and wanna practice writing polyamorous relationships. Más

Welcome to this book! Requests open!
Karaoke on a Friday Night (GFxBF)
"Just relax for me, babe..." (Pico x BF)
♥< "Oh, okay" (Pico x BF) >♥

♦️Dick Chicken (Pico x BF)♦️

317 2 0
Por KiwiGallicorn

"Hey dude, wanna play dick chicken?"

"...Huh?"

"You know, dick chicken. The game where we both pull our dicks out and whoever chickens out and puts his dick away first loses."

"That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard of."

"No it's not! Me and Darnell used to play it all the time."

"No you didn't, Darnell only did it once because he was drunk as hell."

"Damnit! You were there?"

"You're the one that invited me to that party, Pico de gayo!"

"Oh yeah..."

"..."

"...So is that a no?"

"Are you drunk, Pico?"

"Mmmmaybe."

"Goddamnit, dude."

"Cmooooon, BF, it's just dick chicken."

"Only gay dudes play that shit."

"Nah dude, you don't gotta be gay to play that shit. Besides, we've been dating for 6 months."

"Oh yeah..."

"...soooo, what's your answer?"

".... God fucking damnit, Pico. Sure, whatever."

BF unzipped his pants and pulled his shmeat out. Pico did the same, and touched the tip of his dick to the tip of BF's.

"Hah, gay."

"You're gay," BF replied, rolling his eyes.

"You know I only put up with your antics because you're my boyfriend, right Pico?"

"I knowww."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

425K 28.9K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1M 39.5K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
434K 13K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
447K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...