The Backrooms

Panderwriter_Nerv által

It was like it happened out of thin air, like the moment I was there then gone in the next. Like I fell throu... Több

Level 1 - 6:47 am
Level 2 - The Brink of Yellow Hell
Level 3 - WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?
Level 4 - Temporary Base
Level 5 - Log #7
Level 6 - This isn't real...
Level 8 - Empty Offices
Level 9 - RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!
Level 10 - Back to Mono Yellow Hell
Level 11 - Staring Contest
Level 12 - Peculiar Places
Level 13 - Claustrophobic
Level 14 - Async
Level 15 - Log #23
Level 16 - Missing Person
Level 17 - Insanity
Level 18 - Poolrooms
Level 19 - Subliminal Horrors
Level 20 -T̶̝̋h̷̰́i̶͖̊s̷̘̃ ̸̺̆ì̴̟s̶̭̅n̶̦̎'̵̩̓t̴̛͈ --I̷͈̕ș̵̈n't this so Fun! =)
Level 21 - Endless Playplace
Level 22 - Kitty's House
Level 23 - Present Time
Level 24 - Weird Supermarket
Level 25 - Suburbs
Level 26 - Total Chaos
Level 9223372036854775807 - Headed into the White Void
Level 28 - This Is My Home Now...
Level 29 - Submerged into Darkness
Level 30 - The Library at The End
The Main Character

Level 7 - Nope!

562 15 6
Panderwriter_Nerv által

           I open the door to see a staircase leading to another hollow metal door, the walls were a dark gray concrete and so were the stairs, I start walking up with a smile.

" Wait what? I- I found it, yes! I can't wait to get out of here!" I say, I walk up towards the door and open it to see the mono yellow everywhere again and the stink of the carpet and the same yellow walls as before.

" NOPE!" I shout, I slam the door and walk back down the stairs, I open the fire exit door and keep walking down the white halls I was following but in a faster fashion.

" Not going back there at all, nope not so ever, never again, I'd rather walk in here for eternity than ever go in a place like that again," I say, I speed walk down the halls. Not really paying attention to details or anything, just to let off the steam from being in that place. I slow down,

" Alright, I've been walking for a while, and for how much better this place may be I sure am getting annoyed with all the walking... damn it, I thought that was my best shot, I guess I can't get out that easily," I say, I look around, and see a ladder in one of those slightly bigger halls, one of the ceiling panels was off so it was black, and the ladder was underneath it. I walked past it and headed down the hallway more, it got darker and I saw a door ahead. I opened it and it led to a staircase going down, I put my hand on the railing and walked down the steps.

" Well lets hope this doesn't lead back to that complex place again," I say, I get to the door and open it, I step out and it was quite narrow, it was a balcony, I step down and look at the building next to the one I was on, it was covered in lights, a few rows wide ways but the length was massive to the point I couldn't see all the lights going up and down.

" What the hell..." I say, I walk over to a corridor and open it, inside was the same metal walling from before. I follow the hall into a bigger room full of metal tiles on the walls and ground, I walk over to a hole with three big pillars behind it. The middle one had a sign on it that said Level 3 with a question mark at the end. I looked down the hole and it was completely dark so I couldn't see how far it was.

" Level 3? What does that mean, well I'm not going down there, especially not knowing how long it is," I say, I turn back to go back to the hallways I was in before, I walk down for a minute and find a door. I opened it and walked in, it was a dark room with a large window that peered into a hallway, there was nothing in the room. I look around for a second and walk up to the glass, I look around but can't get a good view of the hallway. I turn back and walk out of the dark room, I make my way down back into the hallway, I find another window and look out of it, it is at a different angle of the indoor courtyard.

" Dang, I've almost looped this thing," I say, I stare at the courtyard for a second, I sit down on a chair that was below the window to let my legs have a rest for a minute. I take out my phone, like it would do anything, I can't really do anything on my phone without the service. The time stayed the same, 6:47 am on friday, it hasn't changed since. I turn it off and get up to start walking again, I turn to a hallway and see another door, I roll my eyes, sighing to see what's on the other side of this one. I open it to see something different but startling at first.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

5.9K 30 15
"If you're not careful and you noclip out of reality in the wrong areas, you'll end up in the Backrooms, where it's nothing but the stink of old mois...
7.8K 233 33
|| ⬛️ || LEE FELIX FF || ⬛️ || ~~~ "I have been patiently awaiting for your return, remember?" he whispered softly, his voice filled with longing. "...
481 14 4
Edit: According to recent lore (12/2022), Ivan Beck was not present during the meeting with the Department of Energy. I might rewrite this to fit the...
35K 718 77
⭒THIS CONTAINS MATURE & EXPLICIT CONTENT⋆ CURRENTLY ADDING ADDITIONAL CHAPTERS. pls read warnings before reading. In Fall of October 2021, a mistreat...