Anemoia- Technoblade x OC

Av LovesickAlligator

"Have we ever truly been at peace?" Eurus and Technoblade vowed to stay together. They planned out their enti... Mer

~*Prologue*~
~*Act I playlist*~
~*Chapter 1*~
~*Chapter II*~
~*Chapter III*~
~*Chapter IV*~
~*Chapter V*~
~*Chapter VI*~
~*Chapter VII*~
~*Chapter VIII*~
A/N

my condolences, he lives on in our hearts

592 38 9
Av LovesickAlligator

as you most likely already know, technoblade, or alex, has passed away. and thus, this book will be discontinued out of respect for the dead.

that is all, and after this point i will be talking about my own experiences with techno, though we did not talk too much.

i was one of the 'millionares' in his chat, and frequently donated things to him. we didn't have many interactions outside of the few and far between times he went and talked on the discord server.

it cannot be disputed that he was a good man, and will forever live on in our hearts.

in all honesty, i'd probably be dead by now if it weren't for him. as stupid as it sounds, i was interrupted just as i was about to, and stopped to watch his stream.

he holds such a special place in my heart, but i know so many others knew him so much more than i. so, my condolences to the family and friends of alex.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

324 24 2
Broken and shattered. LORNA © 2023 Jacob Peralta / Male Oc. Brooklyn Nine-Nine Seasons On...
5.4K 68 6
Experience an enchanting winter wonderland with Bernard the elf on a magical adventure that transcends time, space, and diverse dimensions. Along the...
171K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
12.2K 247 7
a mischa bachinski x gn!reader bc he's so baby girl and ride the cyclone is brainrot for me notes; - this fic will take place in 2022 because i canno...