captain's lil Cadet ( Levi x...

Autorstwa Fizaackerwoman

My dear, how about I show you what real Heaven looks like? Prologue - The Excellent skilled cadet who was ad... Więcej

Sylvia Campbell
Ch-1 special operation squad
Ch-2 NEW JOURNEY BEGINS
Ch-3 Someone who is special.
Ch-4 WHO IS HE??
Ch-5 CAUGHT OFF GUARD
Ch-6 Discipline lesson
Ch-7 Embarrassing Flashback
Ch-8 Past memories
Ch-9 Happy
Ch-10 Trost District
Ch-12 Senpai moment
Ch-13 Miss Kirstein
Ch-14 Embrace
Ch-15 Shower conflict
Ch-16 Sudden make out plan?
Ch-17 Experiments
Ch-18 Captain's lil Cadet!
Ch:-19 we did it!
Ch:-20 preparation
Author note
ch:- 21 dolled up
Ch-22 dancing with you?
Ch:-23 real Heaven.🍷( updated version)
author note / updates
Ch:-24 The battle of Metaphor
ch:- 25 the Purpose
Ch- 26 MADEMOISELLE
Ch- 27 Coffee date
Ch-28 8 years ago...
update -
Ch-29 Ocean
Ch-30 shopping.
Ch- 31 The day I met you
ch- 32 what about you ?
Ch-33 your son's friend
Ch-34 Trost and twist
Ch-35 Christmas Eve
Ch-36 The Vice Commander
Ch- 37 Christmas
Ch- 38 Is this you?
Ch - 39 Franzie

Ch-11 New squad Members

52 1 0
Autorstwa Fizaackerwoman

I woke up and saw that my legs were on Captain Levi's lap. I immediately pull up and straight my position.

Had a good sleep? He asked

Ahh.... yeah, I mean today was really tired some day!!! I REPLIED

After 10 minutes we reached at the Survey corps HQ. Levi helped me carrying all the stuff. And we both went to my room. He placed the bags on my bed. I offer him a glass of water and sat on my chair. He sighed and sat on my bed.

Thanks Captain for your time. I felt grateful. I said.

Well.... Because of that I also did some little shopping. He said

But you only bought a pair of shoes. I replied

Ohh wait, when you were in 'that' store. I decided to buy some shirts for me. He said

Ohh.... that's great! i replied him with a smile.

Okay, so be ready for tomorrow work. He stood up and went to the exit.

I gave him salute and quickly shut the door. And laid down on my comfy bed while didn't even bother to put my bags aside or change my outfit.

Hushhhh... That was a long dayyyy! I sighed. I take a look at the new under wears and a slight blush appear on my cheeks. I mentally laughed at what the fuck I just bought. Lmao! That's not like me.

I stand up and thought to take a warm shower. I stripped my clothes and sat down on the cold bathroom floor. The warm water was pushing away all my tiredness. I look up and recalled all the things happen today.

Captain Levi is a legit gentleman. He is not like other guy. Thanks to this walls for making me his subordinate. It feels like I can rely on someone. Someone whom I can trust faithfully without any worries. I smiled and was enjoying the lil moments. After a while, I wore my comfy night dress. And saw the table clock. It was already 10:00 pm. I yawn and sleep on my bed.

LEVI'S POV-
I went to my room and was about to sleep suddenly I remember y/n cute face. It was actually fun with her. Maybe Erwin was not right at all. I mean yeah she is short tempered but not disobedient. Maybe she give respect to those whom with she feel comfortable?! Well...who knows!! I sighed and laid on my bed.

------Morning--------

Author pov-
Mikasa, Sasha, Krista, Ymir was in The corridor. And Armin, eren, Jean joined them.

You know yesterday I saw Y/n with Captain Levi!??!!!! SASHA SCREAMED!!

CALM THE FUCK DOWN SASHA! Jean order her.

Well, it's not new tho because we all know that Y/n is in Captain Levi's squad. EREN TOLD EVERYONE.
All of them agreed to what Eren said.

Yeah! Yesterday she had a day-off. Jean said

Wow! Being in captain Levi's squad is so cool. Connie said after joining the group.

Common! Let's go... I'm really hungry! Sasha said while her both hands were in her stomach.

All of them went to the mess hall. And sat on their usual places.

Your pov-
I woke up early and done my all morning routine. And was about to wore my uniform. Suddenly I thought to wear that new under wear. I changed into the cute pink one as it was my favourite. And then put on my uniform. I look up to the clock and sighed in relief as I still have time. I quickly went to mess hall and found everyone on their usual place. I gave a waved to all of them. I don't know why but i was smiling like a really stupid. I sat between Mikasa and Sasha. Armin, jean and eren was sitting beside us.

Hey!hey!hey! Why are you so happy today. I mean every time in the morning you look pissed. Jean said to me.

It's nothing Jean. I had a good sleep that's all. I replied him.

Well ... that's a good reason. Both eren and jean replied.

So tell me y/n what it's like to be in Captain Levi's squad??!! Sasha asked me while she gave a quick wink to Mikasa .

My mind got blank but i have to tell them.

Lmao! It's not something different. I mean i just got shifted in different squad that's it. And currently I'm the only one in his squad so it's kinda Boring right now. I said.

Ohhh.... All of them said in unison.

After we both Silently eat our breakfast and A thud voice came from the door. Captain Levi make her way through the mess hall. He walked towards where I was sitting.

Y/N if you're done eating your breakfast come with me. He said

I dropped my spoon on the empty plate because of this sudden thing.

Yes! captain. I'm done. I went with him. I can hear everyone whispering around. It was really awkward movement. Levi was walking ahead.

Why they all are whispering? Levi asked me while walking.

Ahh....i don't have any clue to! Captain. I said while scratching my head.

We were now in his office. He sighed and sat on his chair while I sat beside him.

Y/n! I want more soldiers in my squad. So ahh, since you're like the first member of my squad. Can you help me choosing the other cadets? Levi asked me calmly.

Wait! CAPTAIN LEVI WANTS MY OPINION?!!? OMGGG! IS THIS FOR REAL?!! ( Y/n inner thoughts)

So, like how can I help you? I said.

Well, I have quite few people on my mind. Just wanted your, you know some suggestions. Like how they are. And all! He said

So, please tell me the names!! I SQUINTED.

1. is Mikasa Ackerman. Well there's no question why I chose her. She is excellent in everything. Her battle consistency is far great than the Other veterans.

Yeah, I mean The "special operation squad" needs someone like Mikasa. When we were in the Cadet corps, she was excellent in learning things quickly. So I think she is the best. I said.

2. Is Eren Yeager. Well, unofficially he was already in my squad. Because of his titan abilities. But I didn't declare that officially because I need a good reason for him to join my squad other than being a titan shifter. Even in his human form he has a good strength and a will to fight titans.

So, what do you think about him??!! levi said

Well, He is perfect for the squad. As far as I know Eren, he wants to avenge his mother's death. And he has a strong motivation to kill titans. So thumbs up from my side. I said.

So it's done! MIKASA AND EREN ARE GOING TO JOIN MY SQUAD. Levi said while placing his arms on the table.

That's it?! Captain??!! I ASKED HIM.

That's it what?? he asked moving forward from his position a bit.

I mean don't you gonna recruite more members??! I asked

Well, Definitely I will. But for now this two are on my mind. Well, as I've said earlier, you can tell me if you have somebody on your mind. He said.

Well, I think Armin would be also good. I know he lacks physical strength. But he is intellectual than other cadets. He knows how to cop up with worst situation. He would be best for the squad. I said

Well, yeah! You're right. Armin is also perfect for my squad. Levi said

Sasha and Connie would be also perfect. They have a amazing teamwork. Sure, sometimes both of them are just goofing around. But trust me when the situation are serious they can easily cop up with that. In the trost battle, Sasha and Connie saved one of our fellow Mate.

You described them really well Y/n. So, it was actually good to take your opinion. Levi said

Th-thanks Captain. It was my pleasure to help you. I said.

So, it's done! Mikasa, Eren, Armin, Connie and Sasha are joining. Levi said and sighed.

But wait Captain! I said

Tell. He said

What about Jean kirstein, Captain?! i said.

Levi's Pov-

What about Jean kirstein?! Captain?? She said.

I fixed my position. Wait what the hell with him??!! ( Levi's inner thoughts)

What about him?! I said calmly

Well, Jean is excellent Soldier. He has a natural leadership skills. Even in Trost battle under Jean leadership we were able to get to the HQ for resupplying our gas. He has a confident to guide his subordinates.

She said while getting all excited. It's like she has a glitter in her eyes while talking about him. It was not like this when she was talking about other members. But Jean. It's like she wants him badly to join my squad. Tch!

But she was right too. Jean is an excellent Soldier. He can lead the squad in my absence. Tch, but I still didn't understand Y/n obsession with him. But first I need to give Priority for the best outcomes. ( Levi's inner thoughts)

You're right Y/n! Jean is also joining the squad. I told her.

OmGggGg!! Really!!??? Thankss Captainnnn!!! She squinted while smiling just like that day when she met Jean in HQ. This thing was really weird for me.

So, like When we're going to tell them???!!! She said.

WELL, AFTER THE DINNER. I SAID

Okayyy!!! SHE SAID.

Y/N can you make a tea for us? I asked her.

Sure Captain. She smiled and went to the pantry.

I sighed and relaxed my head on the back of my chair.

I need to find out what's the Jean kirstein Thing. That Y/n got all excited.

After a few minutes she came back with the Tea cups. She was smiling since I've Agreed to take Jean in the squad. But somehow I was happy that she was back in her normal form. Not sad and depressed.

We were enjoying our tea and after a few minutes later Hange bursted in the room.

heyyy, yoo! You two are here???!!! Hange said.

Tch, for your kind information this is my office and Y/n is in my squad. I replied back.

Don't be rude Levaii. I was just finding Y/n everywhere and Erwin told me she is here. She said.

Y/n turned to look hange who was standing between the office Table. She smiled at her and asked what's the matter.

Y/n I wanted to tell you something really cool I find about Eren's titan ability. Even tho, it's just my assumption. But I am damn sure it's gonna be helpful. Hange said

Wait!! REAallYyy??? y/n stand up from her chair and move towards hange.

So, shall we go to our favourite spot? Y/n??? Hange said to her while giving a wink. 😉

Offcourse, squad leader. Y/n replied her back with a wink.

But first I need to get permission of Captain Levi. She said while shifting her gaze towards me.

Captain. may I go??!!! She said while making puppy face. I couldn't deny her.

Yeah. Sure. But don't slack of more. I said.

Thankss Captainnnn!! She said and they both went to their Favourite spot. I was Wondering what's their favourite spot?!!

Y/N pov-
Both of us were in Library (hange and you) yeah. This was our favourite spot.

So, Y/n you know that we can use Eren's ability for repairing the HQ building? hange said.

Wait. Is this what you were talking about??? Duh!!! I SAID SARCASTICALLY

Well, you know I was just lying to you in Levi's office. Hange said while stuttering.

I turned fully to her. My eyes got widened.

Squad Leader, why did you lied?? I asked her suspiciously.

Y/n I wanted to discuss something with you. Hange said while putting her hands on my shoulders.

Yeah, go ahead. I said

She sighed and sat on a chair beside the bunch of dusted books near technology section.

Y/n, I had a dream. She said

I moved close to her and sat beside hange.

What's with the dream?? I said more curiously.

A dream about Levi marrying another girl. She said

I was kinda shocked of what the fuck she just said. But why the hell she was discussing this with me??? (Y/n inner thoughts)

So, You should discuss this with the captain. Not me!??? I said.

Yeah, i know! But I feel like to tell this matter to you. Hange said

Oh...ohkay! But it's actually a good dream. A dream about marriage is a great sign. I said

Yeah, but still it was all of sudden. I didn't had a dream like that earlier. So, i was kinda worried. She said.

Don't worry! And please don't stress yourself because of small things. We need your intellectual skills on our next expedition. I said.

Yeah, you're right y/n. Hahaha! How stupid of me. Worrying about tiny things. She said.

We both were laughing and thought to discover more about Eren's titan ability. Now, an hour last and we were still in the library.

I sighed and looked at the wall clock. Wait! It's already 8:00 pm. I think we should go for the dinner. I said while shifting my gaze towards Hange.

She stand up and stretched her hands upwards. Yeah, you're right. We should head of to the mess hall. I'm hungry. She said.

We both were now in the corridor heading towards the mess hall. I was thinking about how Captain Levi actually agreed to me while selecting squad members. I was mentally smiling. It was the first time someone actually listening to my opinion. Because when I was in my old squad everyone was dumb af. Duh!

Y/n whatcha thinking??? Hange said snapping me out.

Hahaha!! N-nothing at all. I'm just hungry. I said.

In the Mess hall

I sat down at my usual spot with Mikasa, Sasha, Eren, Armin. And after a while Jean and Connie also joined us.

You know I have a good news for you. I said getting all attention towards me.

Omgg!! Congratulations Y/n. You didn't tell us that you're going to be mommy.!!!!!! Sasha said while hugging me tightly.

Wait! No. It's not what you're thinking Sasha i said while removing her hands from me.

Sasha! Don't say things Like that. Jean said giving her a warning sign.

Okay! jean. It's alright don't get mad at her. I told him.

So what's the good news Y/n??? ARMIN SAID.

Well, you'll know it soon. I said while sipping my soup.

That's not fair. All of them said in unison.

Hahhaa! Just wait for a while buddies. I said.

All of us now enjoying our food. And I finish the first. I stand up and went towards where Captain was sitting. He was sitting alone.

Captain. Did you had your dinner? I asked him.

Ah, yeah. I did. He said getting surprise because i appear all of sudden.

He stand up and told me to tell all of the members we had selected to come at his office. I nodded him. He left. I came back to where everyone was sitting.

Heyyy! Everyone!! Come with me to captain Levi's Office. I said getting all excited.

Wait whyyy??? Eren asked.

You'll know it soon. I said.

Wait! Didn't you complain about us with your Captain???? Connie asked while standing.

No, it's not like that. Just come with me. All of them stood up and came with me. Now we were in his office.

Levi stand up and cleared his throat.

Levi's Pov-

Y/n and all of the other were in my office. I noticed that Jean was standing with Y/n . Tch, i don't know why but it was annoying to me. Y/N was looking at him and smiling. Omggg! This need to stop immediately. I cleared my throat again to let them know I am here. And Jean looked at me realising that he is in my office. Y/n as usual smiled at me.

Okay, I have call you here to tell you something important. Everyone started looking at me making with confused face. I sighed and leaned at my table.

From today, all of you are in my "Special operation squad" I said.

All of them were making "what the hell" is this really true face. I know becoming my subordinate is a dream of many cadets.

And from now , you're gonna be taking orders from me. I said.

So, I was talking about this surprise!!!! Y/n squinted in excitement.

Is thiss really trueee!! All of them said in unison.

I can't believe y/n! From now onwards we're gonna be together!!!! Jean said.

Wait??? What does he mean we're gonna be together???!!!! Is y/n is really dating Jean!???? (Levi's inner thoughts)

Yeah, Jean. You're right. We're all gonna be together!! y/n said.

Well, her reply was not indicating that she is dating him. I mean y/n replied with ' we're all gonna be together' so it's okay.

All of them were happy. Smiling at each other.

All right, tomorrow morning all of you come to my office at sharp 7:00 am. You're dismissed! I said.

All of them leave my office. I sighed and finished my black tea. After 10 Minutes I thought to check Everyone. I went to upstairs everything was alright. After that I decide to sat in the HQ garden. I moved towards the building and saw y/n in garden sitting on a bench with ___

Author note-
Hey, y'all! I hope you like this chapter. And sorry this chapter was long asf. Please don't forget to vote.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1K 20 18
You come from Marley on one of the ships to inspect the "Heaven". But instead of investigating, you end up being held by the survey corps (as an impo...
7.9K 179 16
Started~ Nov 12 2021 Finished~ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalita...
2.8K 54 40
An 18+ Attack on Titan fanfic, Levi x reader (y/n) An assassin raised in secrecy is made to join the scouts to do one thing: kill Captain Levi. Will...
2.5K 33 18
Mesmerized by Erwin's squad, you decided to join the 104th Training Corps. After years of training and surprises, you were picked to be a new member...