Fated Queen | MiChaeng [G!P]✔

Por _Myoui_Penguin_

⚠️: Bye innocent/sensitive people~🔞 Son Chaeyoung, the Crown Princess of the modern Kingdom of Korea. She... Más

Author's Note
CHAPTER: 1
CHAPTER: 2
CHAPTER: 3
CHAPTER: 4
CHAPTER: 5
CHAPTER: 6
CHAPTER: 7
CHAPTER: 8
CHAPTER: 9
CHAPTER: 10
CHAPTER: 11
CHAPTER: 12
CHAPTER: 13
CHAPTER: 14
CHAPTER: 15
CHAPTER: 16
CHAPTER: 17
CHAPTER: 18
CHAPTER: 20 -FIN-

CHAPTER: 19

3.8K 103 33
Por _Myoui_Penguin_

Mina's POV

I woke up to the feeling of someone kissing my crown.

I slowly woke up to see a cub staring at me, resting her head on her hand.

I gave her a smile, I went a little closer to her and sniffed her neck that smelled just like strawberries, some things never change.

"Did I disturb your sleep?" she asked and I slowly shook my head.

"I was about to wake up anyway." I told her.

She was wearing a robe already, maybe she has woken up earlier.

We eventually sat up on the bed, our heads leaning on the headboard and her arms are around my shoulders while I cover myself with the blanket as I was still undressed underneath.

I've never expected that this will be our moment to well...talk.

Neither of us knew what to say or what to ask first, I never knew we'd be this awkward again just like when we just suddenly got married and everything was all a force before.

She looked at me so I looked at her. "So uhm, w-was it hard for you a-at first? When you know, Ch-Chaemin was born?"

I slowly shook my head, "It wasn't very disturbing for Woo Jin and Grace, they were taking care of their own baby too, both babies cry at night and we had to do the same duties as parents and helped each other."

She nods, "E-ever found someone again before I came back?" I asked her, without minding if she really had one because she's all mine again.

"N-no, if you heard, I was too trashed and had no time to do so, I th-thought I don't deserve to find someone again after what I did to you." I hugged her without saying anything, I want her to feel that what she thought was wrong and she has me again.

"Y-you?" she suddenly asked.

"You don't care if whatever I'll say right now?" I asked so if she couldn't handle it I won't say.

She slowly shook her head, "Well, not really, you know most people are liberated in Europe, when I go on business trips at the night I'd go to a bar or club in the area and find a guy, I just almost did it with them but their too small and no spark at all, then I'd remember you, you're different from all of them not just by their physical body but you did it with me with love and care, I missed that, and then I'd think of Chaemin, if he'd find out one day I was like that, I just knocked out the guys who almost made out with me and made it look like we did it. I'm sorry Chaeng, I know it's disgusting and immoral."

She shook her head, "Somehow I understand, I just hoped that if you ever did make out like that I hope you won't feel that loneliness or pain when waking up alone, thinking no one is there to love you but was just there for satisfaction and lust, I'm actually relieved that you thought of Chaemin right in the middle and made the right choice." She said and hugged me.

"I'm sorry for not being there the whole time, letting you go through that, I never proved myself worthy that you and Chaemin just went through things alone, kids even make fun of him for not having both parents." She added and looked down.

"It's not your fault Chaeng, I made the choice myself, I would've stayed beside you even if you wanted to divorce me, but I just thought I couldn't handle it anymore, so if you thought that way why did you even think of divorcing me?"

"I th-thought that if something happened like that to me again you know, blacking out and forgetting you, then you and Chaemin will just get hurt, what if I woke up again and didn't remember then my memories never came back? That's why I let you go and wanted you to hate me so you can forget me and have a better life without me."

"You shouldn't have done that Chae, we both made wrong decisions and didn't fight enough for us but somehow the world still made us meet again to change that, to start again and learn how to stay strong and improve our relationship now."

She hugged then kissed me, "You're right, and when it comes to you, I'll never regret my decisions."

I blushed, she's so cheesy until now.

We suddenly heard the doorbell ring, she stood up and grabbed a robe for me and I wore it.

She then grabbed some clothes from her closet most probably to lend to me.

"Here, wear this for now, I'll change here, the bathroom is that way." She said pointing in the direction and kissing me before I went to the bathroom.

When I reached the bathroom I took off my robe to change into the clothes she lent me, but before I could put them saw I saw myself in the mirror and gasped.

"Is everything ok in there?" she asked.

"Oh y-yeah don't worry." I said and laughed awkwardly.

"Ok, be out soon." She just said.

My jaw dropped seeing all the hickies she gave me, my neck, my chest, near my mounds, she really likes sucking me and she...sucks good.

I blushed, I remembered when Nayeon and Hye Jin also gasped when they saw hickies on me after the night when Chaeng and I did it for the second time, oh memories. How are they doing? I heard from Min Tae since he and Woo Jin are brothers, does Nayeon keep seeing chef Jeongyeon? She'd be lucky since chef Yoo is a good cook.

How am I gonna cover all this up?? I saw some powder and put as much as I can even though it still won't fully cover it.

I then put on the clothes now and went out.

"What took you so long?" she asked and giggled.

I glared at her playfully, "Well who's fault I've got so many hickies from last night and had to cover it up?"

She blushed, "Sorry 'bout that, but it's not like you didn't love it, and at least people will know that you're taken and you're mine." She suddenly said confidently which made me chuckle.

"Possessive." I said and giggled.

"Let's go, they're waiting for us downstairs now." She said.

"Who?"

"You'll know." She just said and smiled so I just gave in and went with her downstairs while her arms snaked around my waist.

When we got down I gasped in surprise to see Chaemin sitting on Woo Jin's lap by the couch.

Our little baby smiled seeing his parents going down the stairs.

"Mommy, mama!" he said in excitement.

He got off from Woo Jin and quickly went to us. "Slow down sweetie." I told him.

When he got to us Chae carried him up and he both hugged us with his tiny arms and then kissed both our cheeks.

A camera clicking was heard and we faced Woo Jin with his phone, "Nice family picture, and the first one right?" asked and we nod happily.

We went back to the couch and just talked for a while.

"How did you guys know where we are?" I asked Woo Jin.

"Chae sent the location and wanted us to come here." And I nodded.

"Plus, she wanted a little help from us." He said and winked at Chae.

I was confused, "Do you have it little buddy?" Woo Jin asked Chaemin and he nodded greatly which made me more confused.

Chaemin went to Chae and pulled her down the couch which made Chaeng get on one of her knees in front of me.

Chaemin pulled out a small box from his pocket, no doubt it had a ring inside it.

He gave it to Chae and kissed her cheek. "Thanks so much bud." Chae told him.

"You can do it mama! Fighting!!" Chaemin cheered for her and Chae nodded.

I already started covering my mouth and tears started to roll down my eyes.

"Minari, you said fate still made it happen for us to meet again to start anew and create a better relationship, not just for the both of us but for our family now, I completely believe and agree with that. That's why I'm trying to fix everything starting with committing myself to be with you and love you until our hair turns to grey, there's no doubt you'll become my queen and Chaemin the crown prince if you marry me again but do not underestimate yourself, you are capable of being one even before and Chaemin will grow up to be a good ruler also if you say yes into marrying me once more, this time it's more meaningful and filled with love because I proposed with all my heart unlike the past where everything was just against our will, I actually thank that time in the past as well, that's where I learned to love you and knew better who I should choose to stay with me for life, it taught me that there more things to do other than work, and ruling, I have to give time for love, family, and creating memories with them. It wouldn't be all possible without you, you changed me for the better and even accepted all my mistakes. So Park Minari, will you marry me?... Again? I'll do everything to give you and Chaemin the best life you deserve, be a better wife to you, and be the best mom for Chaemin. Will you go through ups and downs with me again? Create new happier and more meaningful memories? For the rest of our lives?" she asked revealing a diamond ring inside the box and started crying in joy too.

I cried even harder, everything she said completely melt my heart, I felt Chaemin hug me, "Why are you crying mommy? Aren't you supposed to be happy?"

I sniffed, "W-well, what d-do you think I should a-answer her baby?" I asked him and he wiped my tear.

"Of course yes mommy! I want the three of us to be together! Mama promised we'll always be happy if we're complete!" I smiled and kept on crying.

I faced Chae once more, "You heard him, I do, of course I do, I'll even marry you over and over again if it's you Son Chaeyoung." I told her.

She smiled and wiped her tears we both stood up and hugged tightly, she put the ring on my finger now and we kissed.

Woo Jin covered Chaemin's eyes the whole time we kissed, after that moment Chaeng carried Chaemin once more then we heard multiple claps that sounded like not only Woo Jin was clapping.

Then there, emerged Chef Yoo, Nayeon, and Min Tae who seemed to be hiding at the bar area near the living room the whole time while Min Tae was holding a camera, were they recording us the whole time??

They cheered and continued to clap while I cried more in surprise seeing the few who I missed a lot in the palace.

Chae hugged Woo Jin and chef Yoo while Nayeon and Min Tae hugged me.

"I missed you both." I told them.

Nayeon sniffed, crying as well, "It's the same for us my quee- I-I'm mean Ms. Mina- I I I mean Ms. Sharon."

We laughed at how she struggled with what to call me.

"It's okay you can call her 'my queen' or 'your highness' again, she'll be my queen once more anyway." Chaeng confidently told her and they chuckled while I playfully slapped her shoulder.

I then hugged Woo Jin, "I hope you'll be happy again Mina-ssi, you know you can always whoop Chae's butt if she angers you." We laughed at what he said as we pulled off from the hug.

"Even if she doesn't anger me." I uttered and licked my lips looking at my only lover's sweet ass.

She looked both nervous and excited hearing that which made me smirk.

"Yah watch it your kid is here." Woo Jin said which made me cover my mouth and they laughed while Chaemin was confused.

I picked him up, "Say hi to Nayeon and Min Tae sweetie, they always watched over mommy when I was still living in the palace."

He just smiled and waved cutely at them and Nayeon pinched his cheek.

I gave him to Nayeon who happily took him and they instantly made a connection.

"You lived in a palace before mommy? You were a queen??" Chaemin asked me.

"Yes baby, both me and mama are queens." I told him.

"Woah, so does that make me a prince?" he asks.

"That's right buddy, you're so smart." Chae told him and patted his head which made him giggle.

"So do you still want to go back to London to our penthouse honey?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Why?"

"Because mama is not there with us, I want where mama is." He answered.

"So would you and mommy like to live in the palace with me?" Chaeng asked him.

"As long as we're together mama! That would be cool!" he happily said and we all went 'Awwww'

"Oh Jeong how nice would it be if we're like this one day-" she gasped and covered her mouth and chef Yoo's eyes widened too.

"No need to cover up you two, it's been so obvious ever since Ms. Im was hired at the palace." Chaeng said and we chuckled and the two blushed.

"L-let's eat or the food I cooked will be cold now." Chef Yoo uttered and led the way that makes us chuckle.

Nayeon gave me back Chaemin and we went to the dining area for breakfast.

---
2 hours later
---
Park Young Ja's POV

I closed the whole restaurant today knowing what happened yesterday on the news then Mina called saying they'll go here right now.

I'm both happy and concerned about them both, happy since they got back together and that they must've fixed their misunderstanding while concerned because of what the people would think of them now, especially the royal family.

I sighed and continued to prepare since I'll feed them of course when they arrive.

It'll be the second time I'm meeting my other grandson, I was at complete shock when Mina just suddenly wanted us to visit her in London and that's where she revealed little Chaemin.

I chuckle, I remembered fainting as I saw her carrying a baby when she welcomed us into her penthouse in Europe.

I was so heartbroken for her, and as a mother I know it hurts so much losing your very own child especially if it's your first one.

She kept it from all of us until little Chaemin was born, this penguin is so stubborn, still keeps things to herself when she shouldn't be especially important things like that.

I then heard the chime at the restaurant entrance so I thought they arrived now.

As I expected it was the 3 of them, I'm so happy to see their whole family complete.

"Hello Mrs. Wrap, how have you been" No other than my daughter's lover asked me then laughed awkwardly.

I played with them again by putting on my blank yet strict face, I cleared my throat, "Why didn't you come by here for the past week huh?"

"Oh uh I was quite busy and y-you know I was working with Mina-"

"That's not an excuse for skipping your meals or eating unhealthy food instead of a proper and healthy one. Don't you know I always waited for you every night to come by? Tsk tsk tsk." I told her and she bowed.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Wraps but please, take this, it's good for your health." She could just say and hand me a shopping bag from a healthcare brand that sells expensive yet tea that gives benefits to your health.

"Wh-what do you mean waited every night?" Mina suddenly asked while carrying my grandson.

"If you still hated Chaeyoung-ah I would've kept it to myself or would've said sorry if you found out then kicked her out right now but since that's not the case shouldn't you be thanking me that I always waited for her late in the night to come by here when the restaurant closes so she could eat a proper and warm meal? Tsk tsk tsk." I just told her and glared as if I was annoyed but mentally chuckling.

Mina looked at her, "Hehe, I'm a regular here." that's all she could say to Mina while scratching her nape.

-Flashback 3 years ago-

Mrs. Wraps was about to close her big beloved restaurant in the mainland that was recently bought by her European artist daughter and CEO son-in-law but then she heard thud outside.

She was the only one left in the restaurant, she doesn't mind staying late since her luxurious apartment was just a kilometer away anyway and she had a car, she probably thought it was one of the staff that works for her who came back for something they left.

She went to check outside, it was quite quiet then she glanced at every side of the street, to the left there was no one, but when she faced the right there she saw a woman walking like a zombie, she must've bumped at the streetlight which caused the loud thud.

No doubt the woman was drunk, yet Mrs. Wraps, a fearless and caring woman, went up to the drunk person and when she went closer she gasped to see who it was.

"Ch-Chaeyoung-ah?? I-I mean your majesty? What are you doing here?" she asked while supporting the drunk queen.

Chaeyoung just looked at her with droopy eyes, her suit is wrinkled, her hair was messy and she reeked of alcohol of course, who would've thought she was the queen of Korea in that state? Especially in the middle of a street late in the night?

"Oh izzz yooo mom...ooh I can't call yoo thaaat anymooooreee ksjdlsfgdkaksfg." The drunk queen's words were slurred.

Poor Mrs. Wraps couldn't understand a word from her anymore after she said, 'I can't call you that anymore', yet she knew the reason why she was like that, but after everything she somehow couldn't find herself hating and abandoning the drunk woman right now who hurt her daughter.

"Aigoo, does a queen act like this? You look pretty fine on the news always but that's why I don't always trust what's on TV because they're not what they are behind the camera." Mrs. Wraps shook her head and dragged the poor queen into her restaurant.

She let her sit down by the table good for one person.

Mrs. Wraps then went to the kitchen of her restaurant and did one of the most unexpected things a mother could do to her daughter's ex-wife, cook her a warm meal.

When she got back out with the meal she cooked she noticed the poor queen is quite sober now while looking around the whole restaurant.

She served her the meal, gave her a rice bowl, and utensils. Just like a mother does for her child.

A little-sober-now Chaeyoung then got off her seat and went down on her knees, Mrs. Wraps eyes widened.

"I-I'm sorry mom- I I I mean Mrs. Park, I hurt her, I-I left her, I killed our baby, I deserve to s-suffer just like in the state I'm in now, you should hit me, shout at me, hate me. But there's not a day I couldn't stop thinking about her, I couldn't see myself stop from loving her, I may think that way but still I let her go for a reason, a reason that was still out of love." She said still in a sort of drunk tone and bowed while kneeling.

Mrs. Wrap dropped a tear without letting the latter notice, she pretended she didn't hear a word, she may have said that in a drunk state but she felt the latter's sincerity, the pain, and regret when saying that, she didn't know what to do as the mother, it was still up to the two to either get back together or forget each other.

She helped the depressed queen up, "Get up, aigoo stop blabbering nonsense and eat or it'll get cold." She then let her sit.

She left the latter alone for a while and let her finish her meal, she just went away to clean up the kitchen and the cooking tools to cook the meal for the latter.

When she went back to the latter she was happy and relieved inside that the latter finished her meal, the pot, the rice bowl, and the side dishes, were all cleared out.

The poor queen would've starved to faint already if she didn't feed her, anyway who cares about food when depressed? They just drink till they drop to stay out of reality.

The queen was quite completely sober now, she looked at Mrs. Wraps and bowed, "Thank you for the meal ma'am, I'm so sorry for the trouble that I caused and shamelessly eat your meal, how much do I owe you? I'll pay 3x more than the original price of the meal." She said grabbing her wallet.

"What nonsense are you sorry for? Want to pay me back?" Mrs. Wraps asked her in a strict and mad tone but inside just wants to be firm so she could successfully give her care to the poor queen.

The queen greatly nods, "Then come here every night when the restaurant closes at 8 p.m. and your work is over, I'll be waiting here for you to cook your dinner, don't even think of not showing up." She told her.

"But ma'am I can't just-" the poor queen was about to say in rejection for feeling guilty.

"No buts, just come, and get a hold of yourself, you're the queen for god sake yet you don't look or act like one right now. Tsk tsk tsk." Mrs. Wraps told her.

"You got it?" Mrs. Wraps asked her.

She slowly nods, "Th-thank you ma'am, but at least let me pay every time I eat here." She told her.

"Whatever just come ok?"

"Yes ma'am, good night, oh, would you like a ride home?" she asked.

"No need, I have my car and my place is just near, I should be asking you that."

"Oh don't worry ma'am, I have my car and I'm sober now, I just stopped by near here since I went to puke earlier." She honestly said in embarrassment.

Mrs. Wraps just shook her head in disappointment, "Aigoo, get going and fix yourself at home now."

"I-I will ma'am, get back home safe." she said and bowed deeply one last time before leaving.

Mrs. Wraps sighed and went back in to clean the dishes, honestly, she pities the poor queen, what's the use of having so much money, power, and fame when she let go of her only love?

She doesn't care anymore about what her daughter thinks if she feeds her ex-wife, she's successful and living a good life now seeing how she bought her a big restaurant, luxurious apartment, and many more, why would her daughter be so affected if she feeds her ex-wife?

If her own daughter could move on and be happy she thinks the poor queen could do the same, starting with feeding her proper meals even just for dinner instead of treating her with cruelty where it will remind the poor queen of what she had done to her daughter and worsen her state, she's still human after all.

And that's how it went on for the past 3 years, almost every night the lonely come goes to the restaurant of her ex-wife's mother to eat a proper, warm meal.

She showers her gifts every time she arrives at the empty restaurant other than paying for her meal that Mrs. Wraps is so tired of accepting.

-End of flashback-

Mina sighed in relief after hearing the story, "I'm honestly happy of what happened, I thought you'd be mad mom, you know, that we got back and you might've thought she'd hurt me again but I know she's not that type."

"Why would I be mad at the person who longed and loved you even if you were away from each other? She'd said sorry to me a billion times that I told her was useless since she didn't say it to you personally. At least you know your mistakes now and know better than to stay stronger than ever."

Her majesty intertwined her fingers with my daughter, how bold. "Don't worry ma'am, I'll take good care and love both of them with all my life."

I scoffed, "Stop with the sugary words and make sure you better, and who are you calling ma'am, aren't you supposed to be calling me mom...again?" I asked and chuckle

They both smiled brightly at how I accepted them once more and gave my blessing.

"Chaemin-ah are you happy you have both of your parents now?" I asked my adorable grandson who was sitting on my lap.

"Yes grandma! I want to go with you to beautiful places and play with them!" he then giggled which left both his parents in awe.

Inside I'm crying with joy now, "Of course you can do that, can grandma come too?"

"Of course!" he said.

"Well do you want to taste grandma's delicious food now? Grandma will cook for you." I asked him and chuckled.

"Yes please!" he said then he went to accompany me to see how I cook while Chaeyoung carries him.

---
3 days later
---
Queen Chaeyoung's POV

Mina and Chaemin came with me to the palace today, we were quite nervous of course, I'll introduce her to my royal family again.

Reporters and the media are also inside the royal dining hall now.

We stood outside the grand door, she exhales deeply, "Are you sure about this? What if they don't accept me this time? And remember your toxic aunt?"

I tucked her hair behind her ear and caressed her face, "Don't worry, they even accepted you when you were just a commoner from afar, outdated island, how much more now that you're a talented artist and a designer that owns a famous luxury brand? And even before, other than because I impregnated you they saw you for your values and capabilities of being a queen and don't worry about my aunt, we sent her to Hawaii after she had a heart attack of what happened to us years ago, so she's better off relaxing without thinking of the royal family. Don't tell me, you're scared of her? Your Sharon Park!"

"Exactly, she might comment something again and I might just go wild at her, woopsy, she's still your aunt I'm sorry." She said and pouted so I pecked her lips.

"Don't worry, Tzuyu and I used to pull pranks on her when we were young anyway, but everything will be fine ok?"

"You've been naughty when you were young huh?" she told me and grinned.

"Yah that was before." I defended myself then Momo went outside from the royal dining hall, "They're ready for you my queen." She said.

I sighed and smiled at Mina and Chaemin, "I'll be back ok?" I said and patted Chaemin's head who's being carried by Nayeon.

"Don't be nervous, Nayeon's also with you here ok?" I told Mina and she nodded and hugged me.

I waved at them before entering with Momo following me.

They stood up and bowed to me and I went to the center of the table.

Cameras start to flash and record me, and some reporters also pointing their microphones at me.

My own sister looked like she was about it eat me, well who wouldn't when she just found out she'll be taking over my position and title suddenly which was the last thing she'd asked for.

Grandmother looked at me in concern.

They sat down again and I bowed to them, "I am terribly sorry for the shocking announcement I said on the news a few days ago, I just feared that I won't be capable of the current position and title I hold until present if I have inherited our family's genetic disease that was not even confirmed yet by medical professionals, I will continue to hold my current position as the CEO of our 'Son de Royale' empire and my title as the Queen of the Kingdom of Korea but I ask to take a break from all my duties, I will hand over my duties to the grand queen dowager for now, any concerns about our companies, the royal family, and the country, please ask her. I apologize to my sister, who must've been in shock after hearing that she will be taking over my duties suddenly that I haven't discussed with her beforehand, and I apologize again to have shocked my royal family and the whole country." I finished my speech of apology and bowed deeply.

Then one of the princes my granduncle cleared his throat, "What about Ms. Park?" he asked and everyone started to murmur.

"Oh yes, I would like to ask for your blessing and make her a part of our royal family again. Even before she is competent and capable of being the ruling queen beside me. I assure you, she's more fit than ever to be the country's queen again and will always be, please approve of us." I said and bowed.

He cleared his throat, "Well it isn't that easy your majesty, you better make sure what happened between you in the past never repeats and you two should guarantee to have an-"

"Heir?" I finished his sentence, I boldly scoffed and chuckle then face Momo, "Bring them in." I told her.

She bowed and went to the grand door of the royal dining hall.

The door opened wide revealing Mina carrying Chaemin and everyone gasped seeing them.

Of course people around the hall started to whisper again.

Momo guided them to stand beside me and Mina bowed to them.

All the jaws of my royal family dropped.

"Oh my who is-"

"Please meet the heir of the Kingdom of Korea, yes, my child has been alive all this time and I just found out as well recently, Chaemin please say hi."

"Hello, I'm Chaemin Park! I'm three years old!" he cutely said which made me pinch his cheek.

All went 'Aww', "Oh my he looks just like the queen when she was still a child." One of my grandaunts said and all nodded in agreement and continued to whisper.

Suddenly I saw grandmother her eyes rolling up then she suddenly fainted that everyone gasped.

"Grandmother!" both Mina and I shouted.

She gave Chaemin to Nayeon first and we both went to grandmother.

My royal family stood up in shock.

"Quick call the ambulance immediately!" I shouted and grandmother's assistant started dialing.

I'd understand she would be shocked, I did discuss to her about her taking over my duties for a while but never told her about Chaemin because I wanted to reveal it today.

We arrived at the hospital, it was me, Mina, Tzuyu, Sana, and grandmother's P.A. inside her room.

Chaemin is with Nayeon by the car while the rest of my royal family waited patiently for updates at the palace so they wouldn't make the room crowded.

She suddenly woke up and groaned holding her chest.

The nurse helped her up and called the doctor.

The doctor went in and bowed, he checked grandmother's heartbeat, plod pressure and etc.

"Thank goodness you're awake now your highness, you have fainted due to shock so I suggest you'll stay just until your dextrose is finished, please get some rest and drink water when you go back to the palace." He said and bowed before leaving the room with the nurses.

We sighed in relief and Mina sat down by grandmother's side and caressed her hand.

"I'm sorry halmeoni it must have shocked you a lot." She apologized in a worried tone.

Grandmother just massaged her forehead, "Aigoo, Chaeyoung asked me to take over her duties for a while and accept you back, of course I agreed but why didn't you tell my great-grandson was alive?" she asked me and groaned.

"I'm sorry grandmother I just thought we'd just reveal him altogether when the royal family was complete." I told her.

She sighed and looked at Mina, "Come here dear" she said and pulled Mina for a hug.

"I'm sorry you had to raise him all alone all these years," she told her.

"Oh it was fine grandmother, but don't worry, I trust Chaeng she'll make us happier now that we're together." She answered back while she hugged her.

I then saw Sana wrapping both her arms on Tzuyu's left arm and resting her chin on her shoulder.

Tzuyu eyes widen and I heard her whisper, "Yah grandmother's here" she told her and Sana pulled away for a while with her head down.

I signaled Tzuyu to come with me for a while outside grandmother's room.

She still looked mad at me, "Look I'm sorry it was so sudden last time ok? But that's not why I called you here, it's almost 6 years and you haven't told grandmother about you and Sana yet? When will you keep her waiting you said you'd never ask more as long as you have her, didn't you ever consider her feeling that you two couldn't date openly?"

Her mad expression disappeared and was replaced with a face of...guilt.

"How could I unnie? I couldn't just say it to her right now, she just fainted. And what if she's against us? And what would the country think after finding about me and Sana? I don't care about what they'd think about me but what if Sana gets hurt because of it? I don't want that to happen."

"If I had the same mindset as you do you think I got back with Mina right now? Do you think we cared about how would everyone think about us, both from what happened in the past and now? We just thought of ourselves, for Chaemin, we don't need others' opinions or points of view when they shouldn't have a say in it in the first place. And so what if we love someone? They shouldn't be easily criticizing or judging us when we're the ones leading them a good country to live in, they buy their needs at our businesses or probably even working for our companies, we're still competent and well-respected people that people shouldn't get on our bad side unless they want to lose good benefits, not just money but a good relationship. So don't care about what others think and fight for your love, don't be ashamed, if you don't tell grandmother soon about you two I'll definitely tell her to give my crown and CEO position to you, I have Mina and Chaemin already, the three of us could just be like any normal family, I actually feel you just how satisfied already of where you are as long as you have Sana."

She sighs and looks at me, "You're right unnie, I promise I'll tell her, but don't even give the tiniest of hints, leave it all to me ok? I still can't believe I had a nephew all this time." She said that made me chuckle and we went back inside.

"Can I see my great-grandson?" grandmother asks and of course we agreed.

We called Nayeon to bring Chaemin up to see his great-grandmother.

---
A few days later
---
Still Queen Chaeyoung's POV

I'm with Mina and Chaemin at the main palace right now to meet someone.

I snaked my arm around Mina waist, while she carries Chaemin.

"Don't worry, they're very nice, but I still understand if you'd get nervous because it's like meeting my parents." I told her.

She exhales deeply, "Even if after meeting so many wealthy, famous, and people with high status when I was still the queen and now an artist and designer that meets them in events held by my brand or my exhibition, I'm still nervous after I meet another, I mean the King and Queen of Japan? How couldn't I be nervous?"

I nod and chuckled afterward, "Well yes it does seem like that but I promise they're very nice people, far from what you expect I'm sure, and since I know them quite well I just know they'll like- no love you, and Chaemin." I told her and she flashed her gummy smile.

"Chaemin honey be on your best behavior ok? Be polite always." Mina told him.

"Yes mommy!" we both giggled when he made a tiny salute after.

Momo went to us and bowed, "My queen, they have arrived." She told us.

I rubbed Mina's back and nodded to her, she nodded back and the three of us went outside to see them.

Their bodyguards opened the car door for them and they got out.

I waved to them and they waved back to me with bright smiles just like parents happy to see their child after so long.

"Ogenkidesuka, denka?" I asked them in Japanese with means 'How are you, your highness?'

"Oh we're absolutely fine your majesty, have you been doing fine yourself?" the Queen of Japan asked me.

"Of course ma'am." I answered her.

The King and Queen both suddenly hugged me, "That's good to hear Chaeyoung-ah, I'm sure your parents are smiling down at us right now." The King told me and I nod in agreement.

They then looked at Mina and Chaemin and smiled, "Oh, please meet my fiancé Park Minari and this is our son." I introduce the two to them.

"My goodness, your fiancé is very beautiful in person and your little one is very handsome as well, he looks just like you Chaeyoung-ah." The queen told me.

Mina and Chaemin bowed to them, "Thank you so much ma'am, it's a pleasure to meet you, Chaemin say hi." Mina told him with her very calming and sweet voice.

Chaemin smiled, "Hello, I'm Chaemin Park! It's nice to meet you." He cutely said while waving his hand.

The old couple chuckle. "Come over here dear." The queen told Mina and pulled her for a hug with Chaemin and all of us hugged.

"You have such a fine woman here your Chaeyoung, never lose her, and teach your son to be a wise and good ruler like you as he grows up." The king told me.

"Understood stood sir, I won't let you down."

"Is Yakeru fine?" I asked.

"Oh he's been better dear, still healing in the mountains that's why he sadly couldn't come with us." I smiled and told them it was okay.

Then the time came when me and the king talked at Sajeongjeon Hall while Mina and the queen are talking and having tea at the gazebo near the palace lake.

I'm sure she'll just converse her just fine.

---
Mina's POV

Queen Yumeko is very nice, calm, and kind, Chaengi was right, they're way far from what I expected.

Jihyo came to pick up Chaemin and he could spend time with them especially playing with his cousin Hyo Dan.

"Have you been well dear? Seeing the news articles I know Chaeyoung and you went through a lot, even in the past." She asked.

"Oh yes ma'am, I'm fine from all of it, I'm glad we both overcame everything even from the past." I assured her and she nods.

"Chaeyoung is a good child, she was just like our own daughter when she studied in Japan for a while starting when she was 17, she lived in our palace, she became the older sister of Prince Yakeru our son, we were impressed by how she was fluent in Japanese when she first arrived, it's not easy for a person too easily learn the language in just a short time." She explained and my mouth went 'O' in amazement.

"Chaeyoung may have been misled and tempted to do immoral things in the past and we all know it's unforgivable, but when you came dear we saw how she really changed for the better, we know how much you need each other. She's not good at expressing her realizations but during that congratulatory party of yours in the past she was someone else." She said in amazement.

"I'm sorry we couldn't come to your wedding and congratulatory party before dear since our son has a heart problem and we can't just leave him, luckily the disease has died down a little now and he traditionally rehabilitates in the mountains where it's breathtaking." She added.

"Oh it's absolutely fine ma'am, it's just happy to hear that the prince is recovering now and maybe soon he could come with you here again."

"Yes dear, hopefully." she said and left us silent for a moment.

"Never leave Chaeyoung's side dear, you must be aware of their family sickness, even if she does ever inherit it the more reason you should be by her side, when she was studying in Japan we just suddenly heard the news her parents' plane crashed when going back to Korea, so she had to go home to Korea for a while too after she mourned she went back to Japan to continue her studies. We took good care of her and gave her the love her parents were supposed to give her instead, her parents were our good friends too."

"I know that well ma'am, and I'm happy that she had you and his majesty when she still continued to study in Japan." I replied while it made her smile.

I then noticed her white handbag, the exact one I gave mom that I recently released,

"Oh, so you're the lucky lady that got my handbag, I just released that model recently and only made two." I told her in surprise.

Her eyes widen, "Really? My son bought this in secret to surprise me for my birthday, Pengucci is such a luxurious brand I love their designs and bought some of their dresses recently, *she gasps* so you must be the famous Sharon Park??"

I nod gently "So happens, ma'am." I told her being as humble as I can.

"Goodness, what a small world we have, you are so mysterious in Europe, the king also loves your artworks, he also bought some of your pieces from the exhibition in Amsterdam." She said.

"Is that so ma'am? It's an honor to know how you highly look up to my works." I thanked her and bowed a little.

"So who has the other beautiful handbag dear?" she asked.

"Oh I especially made the other one for my mom, I did hear someone bought the other in Japan but I didn't know it was the prince who bought it for you."

She then held my hand, "You're very talented dear and a loving daughter, it's rare for artists and designers like you to become very successful and those who succeed are the ones who only work hard, Chaeyoung is very lucky indeed." She said which made me blush.

"I-it's actually the other way around ma'am, I'm the lucky one to have her." I honestly replied as she chuckles.

"Well, other than that I'm sure that your son will also take some of your footsteps one day." She added.

"Chaemin does like to try plenty of hobbies now and then in his kindergarten school ma'am, but he's still very young we're still not sure what he wants to do or wants to be one day." I told her and she nods in agreement.

"But I must say dear, not only has your great talented been recognized but has anyone ever told you that you have a different beauty?" she suddenly asked

"Oh, I'm not sure ma'am, what do you mean by different beauty?" I asked.

"Well you're very beautiful dear, inside and out, but it seems that you don't really look Korean, more of a foreign beauty." She explained and I understood.

"Oh I see, well no one actually ma'am, but maybe that explains where my parents found me, I must be somehow Japanese." I answered.

"Found you? Japanese?"

"I don't usually tell this to anyone except when I am asked but I'm adopted ma'am, if you've seen on the news before about that. My parents told me they saw me on the streets of Japan when they were having a vacation since they won in a raffle draw and the prize was a trip to Japan." I started to explain.

"At first they didn't know what to do, it seems that I was abandoned there, they didn't know where orphanages were located and it was difficult to communicate with the locals there before since they don't even know how to speak in English, they then went to the police and asked for any missing child reports but none as well, they then thought of my older sister, she wanted a baby sibling but my mom was diagnosed that she couldn't get pregnant anymore, then even if they were not well off they still decided to take me in, they asked helped from the police that called an orphanage and register the adoption before they went home to Korea, I would've never known I was adopted if I didn't accidentally find the adoption paper in my parent's room when I was in high school, they never made me feel like I was adopted and it was as if I'm their real daughter."

"Wh-when did it h-happen dear? Th-the day of when they f-found you?" she asked in a shaky voice which made me confused but I still answered.

"November 3, 1997 in Yokohama ma'am, they decided that would be my birthday." I answered her and then pulled out a necklace I hide under my dress.

"They saw this necklace in a box inside the cloth that was wrapped around me when we got back to Korea, that's when they named me Minari since that's what's engraved behind the necklace, even if the necklace was made with diamonds they never sold it even if they needed money and kept it safe no matter what because they know even if I'm happy with them as my family already they believe I'd still want to find out where I really came from, who I really am, and the necklace is my last clue." I explained.

This necklace of mine is a crown shape engraved with diamonds that trace the shape, behind it is my name written in cursive, a pretty necklace indeed, I wore more often these days since I believe my real parents are with me if I wear it.

It's true what Chaeng said in the past that my real parents must've just lost me, not abandoned me, I just feel it, why they would leave that precious necklace to me and just to abandon me?

A tear suddenly dropped from her eye, "A-are you crying ma'am? D-did I say something wrong?" I asked quite anxious what I just said.

"I don't know if you heard but I lost my daughter, Yakeru's older sister, I lost her on the same date, we were shopping in Yokohama to buy precious things for my baby girl then we got into a car accident, someone suddenly took her from me before I became unconscious." She started crying.

"The issue died down after 2 years since my daughter was missing but we just kept on searching for her, then when Chaeyoung finished her studies when she was 25 and heard the story she promised to help us find her worldwide, she found plenty of clues through the years even with just a necklace as a clue she got closer and closer with Mr. Kim's help, h-he said he last found the necklace recently in Lee Crown Hotel here."

"Wh-what? Th-that's where me and my son are checked in right now." I told her and we both gasped.

I looked for our similarities, her beauty marks, both on her nose bridge and upper lip, exactly like mine, her gummy smile earlier when she met us.

It's all connecting, oh my, is she-?

---
Queen Chaeyoung's POV

The king and I are still conversing when someone knocked on my office door.

"My queen, Mr. Kim is here, he said it's very urgent." Momo said.

The king and I looked at each other and somehow had a clue of what this is about.

"Let him in!"

He then rushed in and bowed to us and looked at the king, "King Kaito, you are requested to take a DNA test immediately, we believe we found her."

We both stood up to the news and looked at each other.

---
At the medical laboratory
---
Still Queen Chaeyoung's POV

My heart was beating so fast in curiosity about whoever this girl might be, for 9 whole years of searching, finally, it must be her.

We quickly went to the said medical laboratory to find Queen Yumeko already taking her DNA already with...Minari??!?!?

Oh my gosh the girl we've been finding, was right along with us?? Even 4 years ago??

"Oh Chae-Chaengi.." she uttered when she noticed me.

"I-it was y-you?" I stuttered.

"I-I just think so." She said and her eyes were still watery at this nerve-racking moment.

"H-how?"

"We were talking then c-came a time that our p-past connected and..." she pulled out her necklace.

"W-were you looking for a girl who has this?" she asked revealing the crown necklace which made my jaw drop.

The exact same one, god, I could see the similarities between them as well.

Well, who would have thought it was Minari? Other than the king and queen told us that's what they named her Minari maybe someone who adopted her gave her a different name and we found plenty of girls who are adopted that were called Minari, especially in Japan already so I thought her mom was just thought of the same name.

And I had never even seen her with that necklace before, not ever, just right now.

I actually looked around for the girl with the necklace as well when I came with her to the hotel when she revealed Chaemin to me.

And we only saw the front part of the necklace, it was detailed and it had the same exact color that became accurate.

The king and queen said someone gave it to them as a gift to the princess so they never knew what it exactly looked like. Before they even opened it they just kept it safe inside the princess' blanket that was wrapped around her.

The person who gave it to them personally made the necklace, sadly he died before we could meet him but his son knew he had a drawing of it which became our clue but we never found the part that has the name Minari engraved behind it.

The king went as well now for them to take his DNA.

When all three of them were done Mina sat beside me and I wrapped my arms around her for comfort not to be nervous.

Mrs. Park suddenly came when I called her and she bowed to Mina's possible-biological parents.

We requested the results by today.

We just went back to the palace for now and everyone was of course, nervous and the atmosphere was quite weird.

A few hours later a medical staff from the medical laboratory came with the results.

All were nervous, even me, Mina held my hand tight.

The staff opened the envelope, "Ms. Park Minari, is indeed the lost princess of Japan, congratulations." She announced and they cried out of joy including me.

She showed us the results and it was a 99.98% match.

Mina hugged me tight and she hugged Mrs. Park.

She then faced her biological parents, they came closer and hugged her tightly.

"Finally we found you, our Minari." Queen Yumeko said and caressed her head.

"M-my daughter, just know that we never abandoned you, never, but we're still terribly sorry that we lost you, we would've never found you sooner without Chaeyoung's help, we're happy she's the one you love, she's the one for you and you're the one for her."

"I-I was never mad at any of you, I just hope you were fine wherever you are, even if I never found you I'm still happy and very contented with where I am now." She told them and continued to hug them.

They then pulled off from the hug and the king and queen went to Mrs. Park.

Queen Yumeko held her hand, "Thank you, thank you so much for taking her in and raising her like your very own despite your situation, what you have done couldn't be thanked even with just money." She thanked Mrs. Park.

"I have never received any better reward than seeing Mina successful and happy she already is with her career, love life and family and that she finally found her real parents, who she truly is and we are so lucky to have her in our family all she did for our family was study hard to make us proud and work hard to provide for our family her whole life, I know how much she always makes us feel that she's lucky to have us too."

The king and queen smile and caress Mina's face, so happy to see their long-lost daughter.

Then they noticed me and hugged me, "Thank you so much for finding her, taking care of and loving her all this time Chaeyoung-ah."

"I'm just glad she's back and that's it's Minari all along, your daughter is very beautiful, loving, kind, strong, and a great mother." I told them as I hug them back.

Mina then went to Mrs. Park, "Mom you know you'll still be my mother always ok? Unnie will still be my sister. I just happened to have another mom, another dad, and another sibling that's all. You know I'm always thankful to you, unnie and appa, how could I just easily change my identity to who I really was and as if I was never related to you." Mina told her.

"Yah it's not like we'll never see you again aigoo, I know better than anyone else about that, don't be so dramatic as if I'm about to die." Mrs. Park told her and everyone chuckled.

---
The night later
---
Breaking News: Just today that the lost princess of Japan that has been gone for 36 years has been finally found and revealed that the lost princess has been adopted by a Korean couple when they found her on the streets of Japan thinking the poor baby was abandoned on the same day when the Royal Japanese Family had a car accident. Not only that but the girl who happens to be the lost princess is the famous Sharon Park, a successful European artist and designer, CEO of Pengucci and the fiancé of the Queen of the Kingdom of Korea, Son Chaeyoung.

Surely anyone right now has their jaw dropped on the floor seeing the news.

Other than it is a piece of shocking and good news, people couldn't believe how a woman could have such high status and title already than has been added more to the fact she was the lost princess of a great country.

The one and only lost princess of japan right now is watching the news with her one and only fiancé in the palace while their son slept at his aunt Jihyo's place for tonight.

"I-I never knew I'd be someone with a high status in life, moreover a royal blood, I mean from a girl living in an outdated island and was only a mere job hire at a company now turns out to be, well, who I am right now, just like on the news." She told her fiancé but her fiancé just smiled.

"I'd believe it, it's you after all, you deserve everything that you achieved at present and who you really are such as being the lost princess." The latter told her and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Still, I-I just can't believe it all at once, you know." Mina told her and pouted cutely but the latter just pecked her lips which made her blush.

"I told you, don't underestimate yourself ok? And no matter what, royal blood or marrying into royalty, you are always Fated to be Queen."

The end!!

---
A/N: Just kidding lol after this there's one more chapter.

Then after that sadly this story is sadly over!!

I'm still so thankful as ever to you guys.

-_Myoui_Penguin_

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

127K 5.5K 56
Son Chaeyoung head of the biggest conglomerate in Asia. She has a beautiful and caring wife and a sweet daughter by her side and everything she wants...
258K 12K 64
Son Chaeyoung, a tyrant and philander woman hold the reputation for so long. Not caring for others nor anyone, a remorseless human being. She lives h...
200K 8.6K 50
Yoo Jeongyeon came from one of the richest families in South Korea, together with her sisters; Son Chaeyoung, Kim Dahyun, and Chou Tzuyu. Their surna...
75K 2.5K 33
[THIS IS A G!P STORY!] A historical fanfiction, where Chaeyoung is a princess from Sonrise Kingdom. While Mina pretends to be a man to be completely...